Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180690 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Krishme: Lolousas Pls I need sumone to help me creak my mtn modem for me. Wht do u want me to send for u
Please, post the IMEI and the brand the modem is make.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
luluosas:
Please, post the IMEI and the brand the modem is make.

Please help me out with this!
Etisalat ZTE Modem
IMEI 861424010549871:
Mode: MF631
Thanks mehn!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
CONFIRMED wink

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stanjohn57: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2013
Plz my great people, can someone help me unlock my MTN fastlink modem plz. I need to enjoy with you people. Its:
HUAWEI
Model: E153 u-1
IMEI: 869604000426394
S/No: KMA4CA1162902691
Thanks a lot in anticipation.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2013
you re-subscribed and extra 3gb was given to you? shocked
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2013
joeydozzy: you re-subscribed and extra 3gb was given to you? shocked
wink
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2013
joeydozzy: you re-subscribed and extra 3gb was given to you? shocked
3GB (3072MB) is the data volume for Somonth and Comonth Glo BB plans.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:47am On Feb 03, 2013
stanjohn57: Plz my great people, can someone help me unlock my MTN fastlink modem plz. I need to enjoy with you people. Its:
HUAWEI
Model: E153 u-1
IMEI: 869604000426394
S/No: KMA4CA1162902691
Thanks a lot in anticipation.
Here are your details.
UNLOCK CODE : 54646146
FLASH CODE : 44576097
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:21am On Feb 03, 2013
This is my subscription status now with 946MB still remaining.
Your account is ACTIVE and will expire on 04/02/2013 21:40. You are on Comonth.Your remaining volume is 946 Mb.Your renewal status is ACCEPTED.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:
Time: 2/3/2013 1:33:41 AM
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:24am On Feb 03, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Please help me out with this!
Etisalat ZTE Modem
IMEI 861424010549871:
Mode: MF631
Thanks mehn!
Well, ZTE modems cannot be unlock by a third party. They are do it yourself modems. Therefore, it cannot be unlock over the air. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 03, 2013
@luluosas

any way to make glo comonth or coweek unlimited?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2013
babaearly: @luluosas

any way to make glo comonth or coweek unlimited?
No because, there is a data cap tied to the BB plans by Glo and you CAN NEVER cross that assigned limit. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Glo Notifications On Subscription Status:
One thing I do appreciate about the Glo internet subscription, whether HSI or BB platform, you are always notified ahead of time to enable you know the status of your subscription before expiration.
Now, you should understand that, there are two factors drives internet subscription - Data volume and Time. Therefore, any time you subscribe to any data plan, it will either expire by time i.e at the allocated date provided for you when you subscribed or, by data volume i.e when you exhaust your allocated data size before the allocated time. With this upward notification, it helps you to either renew your subscription to avoid disconnection, this case when your subscription is about to expire by data volume or, it warns you of the data volume you will lose, in this case when your subscription is about to expire by time, should you take no action to renew or resubscribe.
This development therefore keep you always ahead and I finds it a good customer care service from Glo. How about you? Good morning.

Meanwhile, here is the message that 777 sent to me concerning my present Comonth BB plan.
Dear Customer, Your BlackBerry subscription expires in 1 day,20 hours,18 mins. To enjoy uninterrupted BlackBerry Services, please renew your subscription. Thank you!
Time: 2/3/2013 1:22:00 AM

You will get notifications like these ones here when you subscribed to the Glo HSI internet plans from 127.
Your plan is going to be renewed. Please send CANCEL if you do not want this to happen.
Time: 12/6/2012 10:40:47 PM

Dear Glo subscriber, you just finished 95% of the volume allocated to you. Rule your world.. You still have 10.0 Mb to enjoy
Time: 12/6/2012 10:40:46 PM

Dear Glo subscriber, you just passed 70% of your Plan Validity Period. Rule your world.. You still have 7 hours,11 mins to enjoy
Time: 12/6/2012 10:06:47 PM

Dear Glo subscriber, 139.0 Mb of the volume allocated to you is still remaining. Rule your world!
Time: 12/17/2012 9:19:10 PM

Dear Glo subscriber, 40.0 Mb of the volume allocated to you is still remaining. Rule your world!
Time: 12/18/2012 9:47:05 PM
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jazz04(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Bro Osas hafa
What is the procedure for brandnew Glo line? I just registered it, i have not even used it to make any phonecall, all i did was load 400naira and subscribe, am not been able to connect to the internet, plz check attachment, iphone 4s

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jazz04(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2013
More shots

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jazz04(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2013
And this

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2013
jazz04: Bro Osas hafa
What is the procedure for brandnew Glo line? I just registered it, i have not even used it to make any phonecall, all i did was load 400naira and subscribe, am not been able to connect to the internet, plz check attachment, iphone 4s
has ur line been activated?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
jazz04: Bro Osas hafa
As your subscription is pending now, you ought to be able to browse. Meanwhile, just call any number from that Sim card now and see whether you can connect thereafter.
However, delete the MMS profile as this may be conflicting with the BB profile. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stanjohn57: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
luluosas:
Here are your details.
UNLOCK CODE : 54646146
FLASH CODE : 44576097
WOW! Thanks a lot Luluosas, Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ are indeed one in a million. Am grateful. Lemme do the dew immediately. LOL!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
stanjohn57:
WOW! Thanks a lot Luluosas, Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ are indeed one in a million. Am grateful. Lemme do the dew immediately. LOL!
Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
L0rd Lugard - i reg!stad my gl0 sim s!ns fr!day, til t0day, itz n0t yet activated...plz w0t shuld i d0 ?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Francheezy: L0rd Lugard - i reg!stad my gl0 sim s!ns fr!day, til t0day, itz n0t yet activated...plz w0t shuld i d0 ?
Hahahahahahaha! My bros, first, you have to make call with the line before it can be activated. Just dial any number and the Sim will be activated. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
luluosas:
Hahahahahahaha! My bros, first, you have to make call with the line before it can be activated. Just dial any number and the Sim will be activated. Thank you.
my guy, i d0n cal diff numbers, it tel me dat am n0t reg!stad,even 125, wen i check my cred0, it sayz am n0t reg!stad
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lilshon(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pls who knows about the full bis option glo offers...the one of 3k...does it have unlimited download or it has the same download cap as comonth?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Francheezy:
my guy, i d0n cal diff numbers, it tel me dat am n0t reg!stad,even 125, wen i check my cred0, it sayz am n0t reg!stad
its usually better to register ur line in any GloWorld outlet . . . dey usually activated d sim within the hour if not instantly; those roadside/on the field agents dont get activated as soon as d glo outlets.
Well now u r left will calling cc and pray ur call gets tru or just go to d nearest glo outlet and have it sorted out.
Cheers
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jazz04(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
luluosas:
As your subscription is pending now, you ought to be able to browse. Meanwhile, just call any number from that Sim card now and see whether you can connect thereafter.
However, delete the MMS profile as this may be conflicting with the BB profile. Thank you.
Thanks bro.. And thanks to you too Lynx...
For all who might be facing same problem, all i did was recharge like i was told by the Glo C.Care told me, you need to have atleast 30naira on your line before you can connect!
Am now blazing on the casing lol
I swear Am Willing to make Glo my major line if there internet is stable
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
jazz04:
Thanks bro.. And thanks to you too Lynx...
For all who might be facing same problem, all i did was recharge like i was told by the Glo C.Care told me, you need to have atleast 30naira on your line before you can connect!
Am now blazing on the casing lol
I swear Am Willing to make Glo my major line if there internet is stable
Congrats at last. Yes, with our support, Glo will become the major network provider in a short while. Welcome on board.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
lynxnoon:
its usually better to register ur line in any GloWorld outlet . . . dey usually activated d sim within the hour if not instantly; those roadside/on the field agents dont get activated as soon as d glo outlets.
Well now u r left will calling cc and pray ur call gets tru or just go to d nearest glo outlet and have it sorted out.
Cheers
am even tinkin dat mayb d agent d!dnt reg!star, bk0z it as pass 55h0urS alreadY
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
Francheezy:
most of them prefer sending it in batches instead of immediately
but as per your case i think you should just go to glo office or call their CC with a glo line
Cheers
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
lilshon: Pls who knows about the full bis option glo offers...the one of 3k...does it have unlimited download or it has the same download cap as comonth?
There is no unlimited data volume in any of Glo's BB plans. However, you can buy 4 bundles of Somonth BB plans at N4,800 for a whopping 12GB (12288MB) data volume. I hope this will be good enough for you.
Meanwhile, here are the various BB plans as offered by Glo and there LIMITED data volume. Good luck.
1. Soweek cost N400 valid for 7 days and with a limited data volume of 700MB
2. Somonth cost N1,200 valid for 30 days and with a limited data volume of 3GB
3. Coweek cost N400 valid for 7 days and with a limited data volume of 700MB
4. Comonth cost N1,400 valid for 30 days and with a limited data volume of 3GB
5. Bisweek cost N900 valid for 7 days and with a limited data volume of 700MB
6. Bismonth cost N2,800 valid for 30 days and with a limited data volume of 3GB
7. Besweek cost N1,400 valid for 7 days and with a limited data volume of 700MB
8. Besmonth cost N4,200 valid for 30 days and with a limited data volume of 3GB
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Francheezy:
It is not too late. Just get any glo line and call 171 for N20, it will be resolve so soon.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe980: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
Just relax...it will go through. Same thing happened to my brother.
Francheezy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.