Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180692 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
luluosas:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! This one na personal issue ooooooo as there is no form of salary oooooo. Any way, I have already won a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro phone in the ongoing Glo contest on their social media pages and to crown it all, my wife also won in the Facebook contest of yesterday 31st January, 2013. So, I will take this as my payment from Glo for the job I am doing here. How about that?

How did you enter the contest, sir?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by zugoboss(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
pls I'm a new comer here, been searching the pages for the code & Apn. pls can someone paste it for me to see,preferably the #1200 plan.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
PurpleHouse:

Seriously dude, this guy is tha Bomb! been covering this Thread from page 0, thumbs up Bros!

Thanks for the complements.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
ositadima1:

How did you enter the contest, sir?
This is the first step. Just like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GloWorld , follow them on Twitter at www.twitter.com/GlobacomLimited and at Google+ too at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GloWorld as this will enable you to always get their post in your stream. Then, make sure you are online during the time questions will be posted, it is usually 12noon.
Finally, be the first to correctly answer a question that they will post, without editing your answer and you are good to go.
Here are the various contest where 4 Samsung Galaxy Y Pro phones and 6 N1,000 Glo recharge cards are given out everyday.
Mondays are called iQ Monday
Tuesdays are Fastest Fingers Tuesday
Wednesdays are Slogan Wednesday
Thursdays are GLO-Padia Thursday and
Fridays are Freestyle Friday

So, get prepare and ensure you are online before 12noon to enable you win. Who knows, you might just be announce as the winner. That is all. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
zugoboss: pls I'm a new comer here, been searching the pages for the code & Apn. pls can someone paste it for me to see,preferably the #1200 plan.
It is the same profile for the various plans. So, create a new profile in your device with name Glo Blackberry, APN blackberry.net and leave other fields (proxy, username, password) empty. Then, make this profile the default profile and subscribe to any plan of yours and you are good to go. That's all. Cheers.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mightyleks(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
luluosas:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! This one na personal issue ooooooo as there is no form of salary oooooo. Any way, I have already won a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro phone in the ongoing Glo contest on their social media pages and to crown it all, my wife also won in the Facebook contest of yesterday 31st January, 2013. So, I will take this as my payment from Glo for the job I am doing here. How about that?

So ur wife is Bose Ekhator
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2013
mightyleks:

So ur wife is Bose Ekhator
Yes please. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2013
Speed...

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2013
DarkDrill: Speed...
Please, what location is this? I am jealous ooooooooo
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2013
DarkDrill: Speed...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2013
Morning all. Has anyone ever been able to connect their BB with a BB desktop software using blackberry.net as APN? I tried using it on two different HP systems last night but I couldn't as all I got was "Access denied. APN couldn't be created, contact your service provider".
P.S. I've always used this stuff using a Nokia phone and also through a modem, but not with a BB.
Any help to get this solved will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2013
Kreamie: And using your BlackBerry as your modem and connecting it to your bb desktop software is now working! heheheheheheehehehehehhe! found a way around it!
Only if the author of this post can explain how he got his working, it would solve my above post.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Gorimakpa(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2013
Glo has stopped working since last night, and hasn't worked so far this morning. Not just glo blackberry, but also gloflat as well. Location is Ajao Estate Area in Lagos. To the honest the network is the least stable in Nigeria. Always having problems. tried to call their customer care and 444 but no way.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by guardian09(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2013
hopeyemmy: Morning all. Has anyone ever been able to connect their BB with a BB desktop software using blackberry.net as APN? I tried using it on two different HP systems last night but I couldn't as all I got was "Access denied. APN couldn't be created, contact your service provide".
P.S. I've always used this stuff using a Nokia phone and also through a modem, but not with a BB.
Any help to get this solved will be appreciated. Thanks.
Mine is still working and I have been using a HP laptop dv6 to be specific,all you need do is click on mobile internet settings on ur bb desktop software to create ur profile:, type the APN: blackberry.net and then set ur profile name which culd be globb or whatever unique name u want to call it,leave the username and password fields blank,save and connect you should start browsing. Try this and lemme knw what bb are u using ?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2013
Thanks for your reply. I did as you explained but I couldn't get it to work. I use a bold 9790. Need I say it has nothing to do with the phone as I use the same phone to connect my Airtel BIS with my system.( HP 620 and my brother's HP 630)
My observation: Blackberry desktop software doesn't allow blackberry.net as APN. (well, from what I experienced) Me still thinks there is a way around this.
guardian09:
Mine is still working and I have been using a HP laptop dv6 to be specific,all you need do is click on mobile internet settings on ur bb desktop software to create ur profile:, type the APN: blackberry.net and then set ur profile name which culd be globb or whatever unique name u want to call it,leave the username and password fields blank,save and connect you should start browsing. Try this and lemme knw what bb are u using ?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2013
hopeyemmy: Thanks for your reply. I did as you explained but I couldn't get it to work. I use a bold 9790. Need I say it has nothing to do with the phone as I use the same phone to connect my Airtel BIS with my system.( HP 620 and my brother's HP 630)
My observation: Blackberry desktop software doesn't allow blackberry.net as APN. (well, from what I experienced) Me still thinks there is a way around this.
you are right, it doesn't work. Use a modem to connect.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2013
luluosas:
Please, what location is this? I am jealous ooooooooo

That was around 3:30 pm yesterday, I couldn't post it on time. It is Lekki Jakande (Lagos) from upstairs. I surprised me too, so I took a shot.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by obafemee80(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
subscribed to somonth ytday and since been browsing on phone and PC using JOIKUSPOT PREMIUM as a MODEM on Nokia E72.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
obafemee80: subscribed to somonth ytday and since been browsing on phone and PC using JOIKUSPOT PREMIUM as a MODEM on Nokia E72.
Is your activated already? Check by sending 'Status' to 777 now.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
DarkDrill:

That was around 3:30 pm yesterday, I couldn't post it on time. It is Lekki Jakande (Lagos) from upstairs. I surprised me too, so I took a shot.
Even in the afternoon? Honestly, that speed was superb. How I which I can get such speed in Yola, where I am presently based.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by obafemee80(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
luluosas:
Is your activated already? Check by sending 'Status' to 777 now.
Yes,subscribed ytday morning and was browsing free till d evening wen it was activated
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Gorimakpa: Glo has stopped working since last night, and hasn't worked so far this morning. Not just glo blackberry, but also gloflat as well. Location is Ajao Estate Area in Lagos. To the honest the network is the least stable in Nigeria. Always having problems. tried to call their customer care and 444 but no way.
I used it early this morning and I am still using it now without any hitches. It could be your location and not a general thing. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Oga luluosas,am still not enjoyin dis glo blessing o.I told earlier dat am using a universal modem.it connect but disconnect after a while with d error msg dat "d HSPDA modem.exe is not working".I subscribe to d SoMonth package and av nt enjoyed it all.Bro,abeg assit me.Thanx
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
obafemee80:
Yes,subscribed ytday morning and was browsing free till d evening wen it was activated
That's good. I was just asking to make sure that you are aware. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
know: Oga luluosas,am still not enjoyin dis glo blessing o.I told earlier dat am using a universal modem.it connect but disconnect after a while with d error msg dat "d HSPDA modem.exe is not working".I subscribe to d SoMonth package and av nt enjoyed it all.Bro,abeg assit me.Thanx
I am very sorry I couldn't get back earlier as I promised, this was as a result of the fact that, I haven't gone to my friend using a Universal modem, though he told me about 3 days ago that, it is working very well for him after I configured the BB settings on his device.
However, please, kindly uninstall the modem from your system and reinstall it again. This might fix the issue. Try it and let's see how it goes from there. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Krishme: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lolousas Pls I need sumone to help me creak my mtn modem for me. Wht do u want me to send for u
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
i waz thinking....afta i send c0m0nth t0 777, and den i delete Gl0 msg centre number from my modem, wld i stil get activated ? Sins i wnt b able to receive msgs....
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
I NEED HELP OOOOO
HELP ME UNLOCK MY GLO MODEM

MODEL: E303s-1

IMEI: 867648012787642

S/N: U9CBYA9280730786

THANX IN ADVANCE
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
415volt: I NEED HELP OOOOO
HELP ME UNLOCK MY GLO MODEM

MODEL: E303s-1

IMEI: 867648012787642

S/N: U9CBYA9280730786

THANX IN ADVANCE
There you go! Your unlock code
is 34870553 and flash code is
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Im very greateful,can you please put me through on how to input the unlocking code,Im a learner smiley
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Haydon1: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
415volt: Im very greateful,can you please put me through on how to input the unlocking code,Im a learner smiley
insert oda network sim on d modem.plug itz,then it will ask 4 unlocking code.use d above unlocking code

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.