Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180698 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by bukahands(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Mine is always on no internet acess some1 help
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2013
luluosas:
Well, this could be a network issue as a lot of people were complaining about this before but, it later subsided. Here, it is not breaking for me.

Thanks luluosas for d response! Am stil xperiencing it and am usin a system.it gives me an error message that d HSPDA modem has encountered a problem and whenever I try to re-establish a connection,it surfs for somewhile nd dissconnect with d error msg afterwards.I doubt if its d modem per say,because my airtel browses steadily wit it. Or is it somethin am not doing well as I ensured d apn is blackberry.net with d other field empty.Or could it because its a new sim.I just bought d sim yesterday and its already registered and activated.Bro pls put me thru as am already regrettin switchin over to glo because of this
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2013
know:

Thanks luluosas for d response! Am stil xperiencing it and am usin a system.it gives me an error message that d HSPDA modem has encountered a problem and whenever I try to re-establish a connection,it surfs for somewhile nd dissconnect with d error msg afterwards.I doubt if its d modem per say,because my airtel browses steadily wit it. Or is it somethin am not doing well as I ensured d apn is blackberry.net with d other field empty.Or could it because its a new sim.I just bought d sim yesterday and its already registered and activated.Bro pls put me thru as am already regrettin switchin over to glo because of this
Sorry for the bitter experience(s) you are currently encountering and please, don't regret at all for you will smile someday. Please, remove your network type from 'Only' to 'Preferred'. I mean, if it presently on 'HSPDA Only' then, change it to 'HSPDA Preferred'. This could help. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2013
bukahands: Mine is always on no internet acess some1 help
Please, check whether your network type is on 'HSPDA Only' or 'WCDMA Only' and change it to 'HSPDA Preferred' or 'WCDMA Preferred'. This should solve the 'no internet access' issue. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2013
luluosas:
Sorry for the bitter experience(s) you are currently encountering and please, don't regret at all for you will smile someday. Please, remove your network type from 'Only' to 'Preferred'. I mean, if it presently on 'HSPDA Only' then, change it to 'HSPDA Preferred'. This could help. Thank you.

Still same problem
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2013
know:

Still same problem
What modem are you using?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2013
luluosas:
What modem are you using?

D normal HSDPA USB stick.Have uninstall and installed it.Stil same problem
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twinskenny(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2013
know:

this might be a solution to your problem... i believe that the modem is connected but u couldnt browse right? follow this steps

open my network places (or network sharing center)

right click on mobile broadband connection

click on properties

select acquire IP automaticaly and also DNS

click on advanced option

click of dns

if there is any figure like 0.0.0.0

click on remove

close close u should be good.

samething happend to me but am browsing well with the modem now.. amazing speed at sango ota yaaaaay
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
twinskenny:

this might be a solution to your problem... i believe that the modem is connected but u couldnt browse right? follow this steps

click on properties

click on advanced option

click of dns

click on remove

samething happend to me but am browsing well with the modem now.. amazing speed at sango ota yaaaaay

Thank you. I hope he will understand you and follow the steps you provided.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
know:

I was asking the make and network provider of the modem. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
twinskenny:

Chairman,I find all those stuf u alighted,but I could not see them.I open d network sharing center and right-clicked d broadband connection,saw d properties and got stucked when I saw d IP 4 nd IP 6 and I dint find d 'acquire IP automatically'

I beg put me thru o

click on properties

click on advanced option

click of dns

click on remove

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
luluosas:
I was asking the make and network provider of the modem. Thank you.

Universal modem
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
know:

Universal modem
I will check from a friend's own later today.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na network no bam 4 ya side
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
luluosas:
I will check from a friend's own later today.

Ok,thanks bro
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
4llerbuntu: Na network no bam 4 ya side

I doubt if its d network.It connect but after some time,it disconnects by itself with the error message that "the HSPDA.exe modem is not working'.Then I will have to reconnect again.The period it connects,the speed is out of dis world.Maybe its something am not gettin right.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2013
The frequent disconnection that some of are experiencing seems not to be peculiar to us using Glo BB plans on our devices, it appears to cut across board, though I don't experience it anyway.

@GlobacomLimited pls what has been wrong with ur network lately,it keeps disconnecting,and ur selfcare portal for bb is not working
https://twitter.com/DEJIDOPE/status/297107076902162432
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Emmanuel6(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2013
Plz cn sm1 xplain dis tin step by step 2 me?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by williams20(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Hello Great Nl gurus. Happy new month. Mine is a huawei univ modem, already installd i subscribed 4 d soweek plan now from my LG phone and it reads Pending, remove and re insert battery, should i wait 4 1hour b4 trying the line again. Im in sango otta and i have EDGE, I already changd the apn to blackberry.net,
can i use ths apn too on my lg phone
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2013
williams20: Hello Great Nl gurus. Happy new month. Mine is a huawei univ modem, already installd i subscribed 4 d soweek plan now from my LG phone and it reads Pending, remove and re insert battery, should i wait 4 1hour b4 trying the line again. Im in sango otta and i have EDGE, I already changd the apn to blackberry.net,
can i use ths apn too on my lg phone
Go ahead and start browsing FFFRRRREEEEEEEEE as your subscription is pending. Good luck. In as much you want to use this BB plan on your LG phone yes, you have to change the APN too. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2013
Emmanuel6: Plz cn sm1 xplain dis tin step by step 2 me?
Please, kindly start from the first page of this thread and you will become a master in this game shortly. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2013
Please help to unlock my Most Taxing Network modem to try out this GLO stuff:

E156G
IMEI: 357133034896066
SN: GF4CAA19B2512854

THANKS! Keep up the good work.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
DarkDrill: Please help to unlock my Most Taxing Network modem to try out this GLO stuff:

E156G
IMEI: 357133034896066
SN: GF4CAA19B2512854

THANKS! Keep up the good work.
What brand is the modem please?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
luluosas:
What brand is the modem please?

Huawei cheesy
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
DarkDrill:

Huawei cheesy
OK. Here is your detail.
UNLOCK CODE : 52119958
FLASH CODE : 66681662
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by williams20(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Guys pls my smooth plan browses fast n my lg phone but doesnt play youtube video
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
luluosas:
OK. Here is your detail.
UNLOCK CODE : 52119958
FLASH CODE : 66681662

Thank you luluosas. I got it working, praise the Lord somebody! For some reason, it disconnects every 20 minutes. That must be a glo issue. thanks again.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
DarkDrill:

Thank you luluosas. I got it working, praise the Lord somebody! For some reason, it disconnects every 20 minutes. That must be a glo issue. thanks again.
You are welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
williams20: Guys pls my smooth plan browses fast n my lg phone but doesnt play youtube video
Is your LG an Android phone or a Java phone? Let's start from there. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ositadima1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
luluosas:
Is your LG an Android phone or a Java phone? Let's start from there. Thank you.

Luluosas, this is a full time job you got here, hope your salary make sense ni, lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by PurpleHouse(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
ositadima1:

Luluosas, this is a full time job you got here, hope your salary make sense ni, lol

Seriously dude, this guy is tha Bomb! been covering this Thread from page 0, thumbs up Bros!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
ositadima1:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! This one na personal issue ooooooo as there is no form of salary oooooo. Any way, I have already won a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro phone in the ongoing Glo contest on their social media pages and to crown it all, my wife also won in the Facebook contest of yesterday 31st January, 2013. So, I will take this as my payment from Glo for the job I am doing here. How about that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.