Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (19251 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate by mbulela: 2:09am On Dec 26, 2012
Abagworo: One thing I've come to understand is that amongst the Governors of 1999 to 2007, Odili was one of the best performing. Probably only Donald Duke outclassed him. Contrary to what the media has portrayed of him, his infrastructural strides were visionary. He constructed several new link roads in Port-Harcourt incuding the now famous Odili road that links LNG to slaughter, The Slaughter to Woji road with 3 bridges, the Airforce to Rukpokwu bypass amongst others. He is the genesis of this natural gas based electricity generation which was later adopted by the Obasanjo administration and is currently our major plans for electricity generation. So it is not all evil about him. His major evil was the use of militants for politics.
Is this some sort of wind up? tell me you are being sarcastic?
This was all he spent 8 years doing? one of the 3 bridges in question has collapsed.
the air force to rukpokwu by pass had to be torn up and redone afresh.
the electricity generation project was some white elephant project probably used to launder cash as it has no bearing with reality.
The major evil you talk about is the bedrock of the amnesty program that is costing the federal govt unquantifiable billions and the source of the greatest scam around. At least the oil subsidy scam can be accounted for. Amnesty scam is one bottom less pit,thanks to Odili and his visionary leadership in Rivers state.
Re: Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate by pazienza(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Truckpusher: Backward ogba? And all your GIPSY brothers and sIsters are running down here In there hundreds lookIng for a better life they never had in your God forsaken region called east....I forgot to tell you that the love peddlers amongst them aren't left out too...Nwa isu nkita racha gi anya, rakwa nnegi otnu
I guess it's painful to know that the ijaws are not in anyway deceived by your i am not igbo,i came from bini fable tales HAHA!
Re: Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate by pazienza(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nigeria is a backward country,yet the chinese,lebanese and europeans are here. Does it mean that nigeria is better than these countries? No. It simply means that they fancy their chance against nigerians,it's all about exploitation. The igbos in ogba are people that couldnt compete here,they fancy their chance against lazy ogba people.
Re: Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate by mymadam(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
ITbomb: Seem every body is now giving interviews after long silence , what is going on.
I better organise my interview just in case there something going on that I'm not aware
Blackface, Buhari, Ojukwu first son and now Odili, maybe we should be expecting Bankole and mine soon

2015, buddy... 2015! God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki / Appeal Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu's Appeal / Fatimat Raji-Rasaki Ignores Fayose, Supports Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.