Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) (12251 Views)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / Church Demolition In Anambra: Villagers, Anglicans Go To War Over Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by ajbabs(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
cogitoErgo: there s no way there will be no demolisions if roads are to be expanded n many part of Osun! how I wsh the roads within Ilesha could also be expandd.
Also @yoged, FG has approved dualisation of Ereja roundabout -Oke Omiru to Osogbo but ur pple said dey wan govt to do just two lanes upto Oke Omiru n continue the dualisation to Osogbo from there. Even Owa Obokun dat suppose to enconrage his wards is busy asking Aregbe to make his wife a commissioner. How I wish as well but ...
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Symphony007: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why don't they just finish the whole thing? Rather than making it look like a doll house. Without a front farcade.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Sirdayor(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
To all of you in the house! let's applaud whatever is good and reject anything mediocrity, and enough of tribal sentiment please. This tribal/regional sentiment thing is one of the thing that is hindering our moving forward in this part of the world.
What is going on in osun state is a good thing and we should encourage other states to do the same or even do better. But not showing of superiority.
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by Aarenaija: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Someday somehow someone must get the job done. If the incumbent did not do it, another administration
will do it anyway in the future. An
yways, kUDOS to 'ogbeni'
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by ib1mail112: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2012
too bad

Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by seanet01: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2012
ib1mail112: too bad
what is bad in Construction of a standard road? Are you for real?
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by yoged(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
ajbabs:
Also @yoged, FG has approved dualisation of Ereja roundabout -Oke Omiru to Osogbo but ur pple said dey wan govt to do just two lanes upto Oke Omiru n continue the dualisation to Osogbo from there. Even Owa Obokun dat suppose to enconrage his wards is busy asking Aregbe to make his wife a commissioner. How I wish as well but ...
I also heard about that. But we can't blame most of those iya olooja. I don't know what to call it sha, but I think expanding that round-about, adeti,isida is really important. That road is just too small and annoying
Re: Demolition In Ajegunle Area, Osogbo(pix) by richykay80: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nairalander learn how to use forum here. You ve turn a news of dualization of a certain road into tribalization and govt merits. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Jails 120 Beggars, Deport 1,708 Others To Their States / Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians / Army Detonates 642 Unexploded Bombs From Ikeja Cantonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.