Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Own Nephew. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Nephew. (3053 Views)

Married Woman Publicly Whipped After She Was Caught Cheating With Her Nephew / Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises / Man Punishes His Wife By Ordering Nephew To Rape Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Nephew. by VivicaMadawa(f): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
i dont know if my nephew is crazy,or he nid 2 visit a doctor or visit TB Joshua,sumone shuld plz tell me what to do, my nephew told me he is in love with me and becus of is love 4 me i discovered he doesn't av a girlfrnd.
Re: My Own Nephew. by omega25red(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
you are over reacting. kids have crushes and they can't help who they are crushing on due to their hormones etc. By the way how old is he?

if he is older than 15 then you should tell his mother and father what he said to you so they can handle their child.
Re: My Own Nephew. by VivicaMadawa(f): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
my nephew jst turned 18 last wk.
Re: My Own Nephew. by 190theclown: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
^and you turned 16 init cheesy
Re: My Own Nephew. by Goldieluks: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lolz^ . OP report your nephew to your sister/brother about it, or what do you want us to do?
Re: My Own Nephew. by Smuthx(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
you have a nephew that is 18 years. it shows you are much older. you should have given him a hot slap... maybe its a little harsh.

tell him to take you as an older sister and the ideal thing is that one does not date his sister
Re: My Own Nephew. by Ferdinandu(m): 12:54am On Dec 27, 2012
just scold him for Voicing it out and encourage him to get a girlfriend .It is an emotion he should control but I'm quite sure he will get over it after sometime. It do happen to many people.My first crush was on my cousin which didn't stop until when i was about 20 though i didn't tell her nor anybody else about it. But it later fissile out as i grew older .

1 Like

Re: My Own Nephew. by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2012
Ur nephew is gay and he is using u as a cover up
Re: My Own Nephew. by dmcdad: 1:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Goldieluks: Lolz^ . OP report your nephew to your sister/brother about it, or what do you want us to do?

I wonder oooooo
Re: My Own Nephew. by Mynd44: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Ur nephew is gay and he is using u as a cover up

**dies**
Re: My Own Nephew. by ITbomb(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Ur nephew is gay and he is using u as a cover up
*fall from Naval chopper*
Re: My Own Nephew. by djeezy(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2012
@op, what you're experiencing is very common among people who didn't grow up together to know they are related and only got to find out when he/she has had crushes on the other.
Re: My Own Nephew. by babysnogls: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Its just a crush. However, mind d way u dress or expose ur body in his presence. Exposing ur bust or bum will escalate his 'lust'.
Re: My Own Nephew. by babysnogls: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Ferdinandu: just scold him for Voicing it out and encourage him to get a girlfriend .It is an emotion he should control but I'm quite sure he will get over it after sometime. It do happen to many people.My first crush was on my cousin which didn't stop until when i was about 20 though i didn't tell her nor anybody else about it. But it later fissile out as i grew older .
What does he need a girlfriend for now? Se.x? SMH..
Re: My Own Nephew. by delkuf(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
While d nephew is 18, that means d op is less than 18, if not she would have given him a hot slap.
Re: My Own Nephew. by VivicaMadawa(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
am just seventeen.
Re: My Own Nephew. by nobniger: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Since you think he needs held and you don't, why not keep your appropriate distance from this nephew and make sure you're not contributory to this sickness. Whatever helps you think both of you need, please do something to get them.
Re: My Own Nephew. by ITbomb(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Vivica Madawa: am just seventeen.
Then he should be your cousin.
Did u grew up together or you just met.
If you have met later in life , when was that.
Avoid being with him in secluded areas.
#ITHAPPENEDTOME
Re: My Own Nephew. by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
ITbomb:
Then he should be your cousin.
Did u grew up together or you just met.
If you have met later in life , when was that.
Avoid being with him in secluded areas.
#ITHAPPENEDTOME
how does he become her cousin? your sibling's son is your nephew wether he is older than you or not. Cousing is the son of your uncle or aunt
Re: My Own Nephew. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Your nephew is older than you? You didn't say say your cuzin oo!!, well it happens sometimes,in the north where I grew up both of you are good to go, you can even get marry..........
But I'm not encouraging to do such,I just want pple to knw.

My advice is that you should tell this to any member of the family that are close.
Re: My Own Nephew. by ITbomb(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
omega25red: how does he become her cousin? your sibling's son is your nephew wether he is older than you or not. Cousing is the son of your uncle or aunt
Noted.
Although its rare to see a sibling's child older than you.
Re: My Own Nephew. by seedord247(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Whats the meaning of nephew? undecided
Re: My Own Nephew. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ poster, the boy is 18 years and you did not slap him? I mean you did not give him a dirty slap? Na wa o angry
Re: My Own Nephew. by seedord247(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Choicegirl: @ poster, the boy is 18 years and you did not slap him? I mean you did not give him a dirty slap? Na wa o angry

You lend the poster ya hands to slap him since you didnt bother o read the post. undecided
Re: My Own Nephew. by ITbomb(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Choicegirl: @ poster, the boy is 18 years and you did not slap him? I mean you did not give him a dirty slap? Na wa o angry
The boy is actually older than the girl, and that would lead to fight. The gravity of the hatred would be greater than the initial luv or infatuation
Re: My Own Nephew. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
seedord247:

You lend the poster ya hands to slap him since you didnt bother o read the post. undecided

Do you have any idea how serious incest is? At 18 years shouldn't he know better? Are you trying to say an 18 year old Nigerian boy does not know right fron wrong? Crushes on cousins and ish happens around the ages of 11-13 and can be tolerated not at 18 years.
At 18 years, I can assume that this guy has finished secondary school. She is younger than him and he should be showing example not misleading her.
God knows if it was my family member and I find out. Hmmmm
Pls I still mantain she should have slapped him abeg. Let's see if he would spew such nonsense tomorrow.
Later the poster would post something about her nephew trying to kiss her. Its not done
Re: My Own Nephew. by seedord247(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Choicegirl:

Do you have any idea how serious incest is? At 18 years shouldn't he know better? Are you trying to say an 18 year old Nigerian boy does not know right fron wrong? Crushes on cousins and ish happens around the ages of 11-13 and can be tolerated not at 18 years.
At 18 years, I can assume that this guy has finished secondary school. She is younger than him and he should be showing example not misleading her.
God knows if it was my family member and I find out. Hmmmm
Pls I still mantain she should have slapped him abeg. Let's see if he would spew such nonsense tomorrow.
Later the poster would post something about her nephew trying to kiss her. Its not done

yes we all know its wrong.. But the poster need to answer some question...

why would she post this kind of shyt if she's not interested....

she has already make up her mind in givin the Hot boy a chance...

FYI.. The nicca is a older than the poster.... what the OP ois waiting is a go ahead comment to do it.
Re: My Own Nephew. by Obizee316(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
just b very carefully coz shit happens
Re: My Own Nephew. by Ferdinandu(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2012
babysnogls:
What does he need a girlfriend for now? Se.x? SMH..
That will make him forget her Aunt. Having a Girlfriend and committing incest which one is better?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Do This? / Anything Wrong With This Way Of Life / Romancelanders Do We Hate Our Women ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.