Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises (34909 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by reportnaija(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qo7VJ5pRShQ/Va83PCB2IcI/AAAAAAACEKs/6o5kqjTsxHQ/s400/untitled.png[/img]
Yesterday, a romantic proposal took place at one of the Zenith Bank branches in Warri ..Ovia Celestine who is the nephew of former MD of Zenith Bank,Jim Ovia,proposed to his lady love and blog reader, Nancy .The couple have been dating for almost three years now.Nancy is a banker while Celestine is into Oil and Gas..

True Love is a beautiful thing ..
[img]http://1.bp..com/-O93773mzXvc/Va83fLUkDDI/AAAAAAACEK8/rY0vUizUPYE/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/photos-jim-ovias-nephew-proposes-to-his.html

3 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Unsad(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
I call that a Banky proposal

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Guys are stepping up their game grin

Wish the baby mama trend would become a thing of the past and men do things the right way.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by debque(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Sweet cheesy

BTW is she trying to write smthing on his nose/forehead undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by INTROVERT(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
So sweet grin

Please help me beg the mods.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by gonushage: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
still thinking of where to propose to mine
Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by NifemiOlu(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Three years or 3 hours of relationship, the woman will still be emotional, will blush and call all her friends. I love good women.

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by nwana1: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by debris: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
That's the kind of treatment you get #ladies when you work hard than being a hoe clubbing all ramadan holiday,Christmas holiday,easter holiday,national holidays and Fridays,saturdays......

I love ladies being real and hardworking,I hate ass niggas hoeing about with baby mamas /side chick if she worth it why wasteing time!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by bigv(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
Ehen, okare. When His Boss and brother is busy smuggling himself like weed into PMB meetings in the US.
All this 'he's into oil and gas' ish sef. If you're not working for any of them big companies you're into bunkery. #shikena. If your company is reputable. You for talk am. Warri for that matter lipsrsealed

The proposal tho. Quite commendable.

14 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by lonelydora: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
We are talking about the kind of punishment PMB will give your uncle when he comes home, and you are here trying to distract us with your proposal.

Well, I will comment later on your proposal as soon as PMB touches down at Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l airport, Abuja. Let me continue to search for the right punishment for CBN governor and your uncle.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by wisefizz(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
rattlesnake:
kai...this is NO NEWS THESES JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTHS

abi ooo....

all these bloggers weh dey carry yeye news all around don spoil news industry for us.... smh

if don jazzy sleep===NA NEWS
tonto dike sit down = NA NEWS

if korede bello's in-law, sister, cousin's father eat ===NA STIL NEWS

3 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by sped1oro(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
when they start the real matrimony, will they show it at banking hall?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by falconey(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
. Great combination bank and oil and gas
Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Topccy007: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by tunex23: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
That good, mine will be in moon

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Sijo01(f): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Cute.... ... their first child should be name 'Banky' tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by DONSMITH123(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
thats real love
Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by prodiG(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
See them angry

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by rattlesnake(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
kai...this is NO NEWS THESES JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Dronedude(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Making A woman's DAY
Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by yahmohy27: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Yeye ,after first and second child story changes grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by kay1one2(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
So sweet grin

Please help me beg the mods.
Seriously nobody wants to message a nairaland permanent resident! Please!!!
Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Nephew into oil and gas
Uncle-banking job
Fiancee-banking job

How interesting

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by steppin: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Some guys na mumu o! If she rejects it nko?

1 Like

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
gonushage:
still thinking of where to propose to mine

Sambisa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Etumgbe(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
U dey here dey propose while ur uncle dey US dey find Buhari face

6 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by Richiy(f): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
See the kinda story I like to hear, Celestine is working and Nancy is also working. There is nothing like the joining of two roundly mature people. Marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises by idbami2(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Bank premises! Heer bank acct is the G Spott

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.