Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens (946 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / OMG !!! You Won't Believe It ! (+18 Adult Content) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by outlawcum4(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
i drove to lagos airport hotel ikeja to have some good time with friends, just about to drop my pack of monte carlo ciggar so i could take of my clothe and join my friends at the pool, one sweet 19 undergraduate girl walked up to me and was like> PLEASE CAN I SHARE FROM YOUR PACK OF CIGGARETE with a great smile on her face, i replied> OFCOURSE U CAN HAVE THEM AS MUCH AS U CAN HANDLE also with a great smile on my face. well, i thought to myself this girl could be a fucking slut i would love to Bleep so i quickly seek for an excuse from my friends cuz i really need to frost her ass up so i took her to a hotel, paid for accomodation of 2hrs validity, bought some drinks and C.D [CONDOM] .
just about to pull off my clothes while she was lying down already patiently waiting for me to cum on her, my phone rang , i tried to pick to see who's calling , it happened to be my girl friend who's a boarder[living in school] so i thought there's no need picking the call cuz the call may not be that important so i droped the cell.

while i turned to the girl to start off the show, all i could see was someone inserting a stick of ciggarete into her cunt and smoking through it, i was like, WOW! girls does this iight? ok i'm gonna write about this from this experience i just had.
its for real dudes, ya gotta believe it.
[SORRY ABOUT THIS THREAD IF YOUR REALLY READING GIRL FRIEND]
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by Busta(f): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2008
HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT POSSIBLE??

shocked
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by almondjoy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2008
Very possible. My husband actually forwarded the email to ma email addy and I was shocked too.  Too unreal to post on Nairaland. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

It was about one oyinbo woman like that.  She was actually able to contract her "V" muscles and let the cigarette puff away with smoke everywhere.  Quite interestin'! grin

Wonders! grin
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by outlawcum4(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2008
i ain't gonna post crap here cuz i like to come out straight forwadly and i dont fucking care what my foes are gonna say about me on this , atleast there are witnesses here lol.
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by almondjoy(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2008
outlawcum4:

i ain't going to post crap here because i like to come out straight forwadly and i don't fucking care what my foes are going to say about me on this , atleast there are witnesses here lol.

If you post it, you are not only going to be banned for life as you disobeyed the law of avoiding "lewd" images here, Nairaland will shut down I swear! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin It would cause a lot of traffic. grin Anyway, you should know better!
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by Rebellious(f): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2008
almondjoy:

If you post it, you are not only going to be banned for life as you disobeyed the law of avoiding "lewd" images here, Nairaland will shut down I swear! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin It would cause a lot of traffic. grin Anyway, you should know better!

Ironically, he doesn't.
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2008
wow lipsrsealed
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
and there are some that pop ice-cubes, eggs and as all sorts from down yonder . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . so poster man you have learnt what today

what if the girl was a witch or mermaid or was sent to lure you for dangerous reasons etc 419?

na every V-Boot you go enter?

I feel sorry for your girlfriend.
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by TOYOSI20(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
That's nasty
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by outlawcum4(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2008
well, well, nobody is pushing me today like the used to,
NOBODY EVERY V-BOOT I GO ENTER MY SISTER grin, I'M JUST BEEN SELECTIVE HEHE.
TOYOSI U AIN'T ACTING UP TODAY AFTERALL LOL,
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by chikibaybi(f): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2008
Bros, na wa for u o
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by almondjoy(f): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
Things dey happen.  Chai!!! I say things dey happen! grin

he he he

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@poster

I have seen the video clip too. You sure it is not the same one? You are now here to say you saw your babe doing this live in your presence. Talk true abeg. Only an oyinbo woman can do that kind of a thing. Then again, I may be wrong. undecided
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by talk2sulta: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
I hope replying to this fiction will not give it some dignity which it lacks in its entirety.This little boy again!you and f**k.go and find something better to do dude.you have a long way to go.if you are to obsessed with f**k at this age,by the time you get married will you still have some action left in you?anyway,shit still happens.
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by almondjoy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy
Re: Believe It Or Not This Shit Happens by creamdream: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2008
Of couse, shit happens

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy First Marriage Second / Re: Ladies/girls Appreciate Gift Like Piants,underweass And Breasars So Much Even Than Money: / 60 Things Most Girls Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.