Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (46183 Views)

When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
The chic finally agreed to go on a date with you

and you hurriedly grabbed your purse forgetting the fact that you're out of raw cash but since you got your money cards... U went for the date and when it's Time to settle the bills

You slot your card and it tells you get this

You repeatedly tried again and still get the same response

What will you do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Ezibless: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kindly remove your shirt and trouser and begin wash plates na undecided

Simple!grin

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by buygala(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
She should fucck the manager of the place in payment of our debt na embarassed ..... after all toto no dey get metre or record of transaction angry

God has freely given her the puna... she should also freely use it to get us out of trouble undecided

Why should I wash plates to pay the bill when her 'unlimited natural resources' can pay the bill without depreciating in any way angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
i go discharge the baby dia find way b4 man wash plate

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by delugadou(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hand over ur fone....no time

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by okpamson15(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tel them to employ me and use my salary
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by ikeno(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just go straight to the kitchen and start washing the dishescheesy
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by georgementday(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Call friends to come and help me out or everybody go answer his father' name. O Y O

14 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by mirexxx(f): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
we'l wash dishes n serve meals lols
its cool doing that with a guy smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
mirexxx:
we'l wash dishes n serve meals lols
its cool doing that with a iceberylin smiley
Lets try it cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by jworos(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Discharge d babe,drop ur phone/shoe/watch den go house go colect money...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by mirexxx(f): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

Lets try it cheesy
gosh! ur d best guy for dis cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by jamex93(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin I go lockup, respect my self n kindly hand over d chick to the manager, after all no b only mi chop all d guddis.......wen I successfully withdraw d money I go come bail ha... grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
mirexxx:
gosh! ur d best guy for dis cheesy

So where we dh go na...
Genesis or kilimanjaro grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by mirexxx(f): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

So where we dh go na...
Genesis or kilimanjaro grin
genesis smiley
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
The girl will pay for the meals.. That easy!!
Abi no be una two chop am And which law states that the guy must be the one to pay on the first date?? undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
In this kind of situation, that's when you will see the guy under fully air conditioned resturant but still sweating like someone that just finished running marathon.....

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
mirexxx:
genesis smiley
Their guards harsh oooo...
Their face be like raining season... sad

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
The girl will pay for the meals.. That easy!!
Abi no be una two chop am nd which law states that the guy must be the one to pay on the first date?? undecided

Naija babes law grin

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by mirexxx(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

Their guards harsh oooo...
Their face be like raining season... sad
no lele
make we go
i dey ur back
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'll form a call...

ME: hello Charles , kindly help me check my drawer and bring my GTB atm Card....My UBA card got declined and I still have like 100k on the GTB...: OK you're already bringing it?..park your car at the gate I'll come n gt it from you..Ohh you're at d gate? I'm coming..

**and d babe will be like "ProfOjah mk it snapy, go n get the card from him( wit a chuckle smile,)

From there, Na to find my way o

42 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
mirexxx:
no lele
make we go
i dey ur back
You go dh front abeg.. kiss

Make i dh view d a55.. e fit gimi joy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

Naija babes law grin
Lol
Thats not true joor..
Fashi those girls you roll with tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Thats not true joor..
Fashi those girls you roll with tongue
Roll wif me then wink
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

Roll wif me then wink
Welcome on board tongue
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
Welcome on board tongue
This no be ship...
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

This no be ship...

Lool
Free me o
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
sincerely it's not a good thing but I will save the situation and pay the bills.

if not for love, it's to save myself from embarrassment

Gosh !!! I so much cherish my reputation

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by mirexxx(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

You go dh front abeg.. kiss

Make i dh view d a55.. e fit gimi joy cheesy
lols u no well
i don go slp
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
dechandel:
Lool
Free me o

Yes love sad
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by dechandel(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

Yes love sad
grin
Re: What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
mirexxx:

lols u no well
i don go slp
you go win award soon...

Best sleeper grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.