Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened (2487 Views)

How Do I Get Myself Out Of This Shit........ / OMG !!! You Won't Believe It ! (+18 Adult Content) / Guys Can U Take This Shit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by outlawcum4(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2008
i drove to lagos airport hotel ikeja to have some good time with friends, just about to drop my pack of monte carlo ciggar so i could take of my clothe and join my friends at the pool, one sweet 19 undergraduate girl walked up to me and was like> PLEASE CAN I SHARE FROM YOUR PACK OF CIGGARETE with a great smile on her face, i replied> OFCOURSE U CAN HAVE THEM AS MUCH AS U CAN HANDLE also with a great smile on my face. well, i thought to myself this girl could be a fucking slut i would love to Bleep so i quickly seek for an excuse from my friends cuz i really need to frost her ass up so i took her to a hotel, paid for accomodation of 2hrs validity, bought some drinks and C.D [CONDOM] .
just about to pull off my clothes while she was lying down already patiently waiting for me to cum on her, my phone rang , i tried to pick to see who's calling , it happened to be my girl friend who's a boarder[living in school] so i thought there's no need picking the call cuz the call may not be that important so i droped the cell.

while i turned to the girl to start off the show, all i could see was someone inserting a stick of ciggarete into her cunt and smoking through it, i was like, WOW! girls does this iight? ok i'm gonna write about this from this experience i just had.
its for real dudes, ya gotta believe it.
[SORRY ABOUT THIS THREAD IF YOUR REALLY READING GIRL FRIEND]

Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2008
lol lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by baby4u2(f): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2008
with ur bad behavior all over the place, u cant hide ur picture. this one that u want to finally disgrace her. thot someone was pregnant for u? u have to relax men with ur sleeping around. and u can see how wild the girl u slept with is. make sure u check urself even with that condom u claim to have used.
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by outlawcum4(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
@baby4u2, na u get your mouth, dont judge people by what they say.
GOD BLESS
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by mamaput(f): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
i also saw the film about that one and the smoking.
so they allow girls to take cell phone to school how old is your girlfriend 14?
and why go to a hotel when you were alreaday in a hotel.
any way sha i hope you  used condom.
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by outlawcum4(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2008
MAMAPUT WHICH ONE U NO DEY SEF?, HEHE, WELL, AIRPORT HOTEL ACCOMODATION COULD BE PRETTY EXPENSIVE U KNOW?,
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by bluesky4(f): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
shocked shocked
and ur telling us this because, ??
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by TheSly: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2008
hmnnnnnnnnn another one. . . undecided
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by baby4u2(f): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
hehehe, so i should judge u based on what mr. something? u not only did but said it. have i failed?
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by outlawcum4(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2008
@SLY, hehe i'm your mark man right?, well, i dont make up craps. i tell from experience. believe it.

@bluesky, im telling u this because i wouldn't have believed ladies does this from no one if not that it happened in my eyez
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by outlawcum4(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
@baby4u2, na u get your mouth, say whatever untill your eyez sharpen. hehe
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by darkey(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2008
blue-sky:

shocked shocked
and your telling us this because, ??
gud question cos it beats me
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by darkey(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2008
if i choose not to believe u, it wont hurt,wld it?
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by ariblaze(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2008
and the point here
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by iice(f): 4:28am On Feb 20, 2008
Do people still talk like that? She asked with a great smile on her face. . .i said blah blah with a great smile on my face. . .seriously I thought i was reading a child's diary undecided

Granson. . . grin grin
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by ikamefa(f): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2008
twinny abeg no blame am! grin

so@ poster she smoked thru her lipsrsealed i hope you did the same thingy too? grin grin ( both front and back i hope? ) tongue

twinny how ur end? kiss
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by iice(f): 4:46am On Feb 20, 2008
ikamefa:

i hope you did the same thingy too? grin grin ( both front and back i hope? ) tongue

Sofry twinny before i break something tongue grin grin

Sleep dey catch me ehhh but otherwise am good cheesy
You nko? kiss
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by ikamefa(f): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2008
iice:

Sofry twinny before i break something tongue grin grin

Sleep dey catch me ehhh but otherwise am good cheesy
You nko? kiss

i dey oh about to jump on ma bed too grin
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by Uche2nna(m): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2008
@ Outlawcum4

I really dont wanna call U an asshole but that is just the word that is stuck on my mind right naw.
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by Akinagirl(f): 5:36am On Feb 20, 2008
right, and whats the point of this post? who the freak cares undecided
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by outlaws(m): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2008
cool

Hey Poster, you are a retarded piece of shit. You can keep all your diseases to your self. Keep Nigeria clean. Outdated Fuckers like you have no place there.
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by ariblaze(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2008
iice:

Do people still talk like that? She asked with a great smile on her face. . .i said blah blah with a great smile on my face. . .seriously I thought i was reading a child's diary undecided

Granson. . . grin grin

grannnnnnie!!!!!!!!

missed  you, mummy says hi, little chukwu and doris also

i missed you, missed you ,missed you grin

uncle gbenga says thanks for the money you sent

he just got married to his 4th wife wink
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by Uche2nna(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2008
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by tkb417(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2008
this ur story isnt sweet. .
boring angry angry
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by mamaput(f): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2008
ho my people they say a blind hen also finds a corn.(that explains the smile on his face)
be happy for him.(even if he forgot ot tell us how much he paid her)
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by eldee(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2008
@poster
don't you ever get tired of coming to nairaland to write stories? Infact if you made a portfolio of all these lies you'v come to tell here, hmnn, u could get a job on 'The Sun newspaper' grin Just look at ur CV

by outlawcum
i enjoy smooshing the boobs than fucking or fingering the pussy. if i'm to offer u a visa to the states only if u are goin to let me smoosh your boobs and u refused only willing to offer me pussy to mess and finger, then i would rather advise u forget about the visa because i enjoy the breast thing, expecially when it gets turgid
Poor grammar

i don't need no likeness from no girl, all i want is sex, sex, sex. because gurly's of this dayz are BUNCH OF WHORES.
GIRLS ARE ONLY IMPORTANT FOR 2REASONS.
1. TO WARM THE BED
2. TO DO THE LAUNDRY AND CLEAN UP DA KIDDOS FAECES.
OUTSIDE THAT, NOTHING MORE.
FUCKER!
Extremely sexist

guys make una listen to this gist o,
i jam one girl 4 airport wey come buy ticket for her mom, she was beautiful when i saw her first on that day. so i approached her and the girl some how gree for me.
we exchanged phone numbers and since then, me and her don dey talk on phone.
i invited her to my house, she tried to raven some creeps to make me think she's not interested in comming, i tried talking to her the more until she agreed to come.
when she came to my house, she was beautiful the more.
but after i took her to my room, we make love together at her first visit, i started losing interest. she no fine for my eyes again, she give me call and i find it difficult to pick, she send text i wouldn't reply. well, i don't know whats goin on with me.
this has been happening to me. i get to meet a girl today and after sleeping with her, i start losing interest.
it wasn't intentional though, its a problem to me which i'm trying to deal with.
need an advice, peace
One minute-man

i have no clue whatsoever as for why some guys would'nt stop suffering themselves because his girl friend disappointed him.
i use to think ladies ain't worth the time because after sex, they've got nothing else to offer.
i'm not trying to be mean ladies, but y'll know that is the truth

there's this girl living next to our building, she comes around only to play with my sister, whenever my sister is not around and i happen to be the only one at home, she would like to make up some topic just to get me talking. well, i'm a good story teller and she likes me for that.
she had been showing me some love interest all this while, but i made one goddamn mistake to have included in my stories that > I WILL NEVER STICK TO MY WIFE TO BE EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE, well, since then, the girl Dey give me gap. and when i try talking to her, she wouldn't feel free to talk me back like how she used to do back in the dayz.

i just wake up this morning the first good morning wey i hear na person wey dey call my phone with a hidden number, when i picked and wan confirm who the person be, it happened to be a voice of a girl . and this girl na the same girl wey be just my friend wey i carry go spend val since my girl friend dey boarding home and no fit come back.
the funniest dust wey this girl yan me na sey SHE DEY BEGIN FEEL SOME PREGY SYMPTOMS ALL OVER HER AND DAT SHE'S AFRAID.
well, i ask her, IS THIS A THREAT?, she no talk.

the funniest thing is that, she be 19yrs old and i'm only 22yrs old so if this gbege happen for real and my folks get to know about it, i will be in a deep shit completely because my old man no go take am easy with me o.
i'm going to take her ass to a hospital so the doctor could experiment on her to see if the claim is for real or lame.
but what if the claim happen to be true nko?,

due to the high rise in an unwanted pregnancy, abortion and diseases, one has to be very careful before u are 6ft certified.
there's this friend of mine who invited me to her house, her folks happened to be very much around as at the time i got there so she suggest we should go to nearby guest house.
and when we got there, she rented an apartment. i knew what she wanted because her dressing had said it all. while we were all alone in the room, i figured the kokolet was very much in the mood so i quickly start off the show by caresin and sucking her breast while she was moaning. just about to nail her, i remembered i ain't got condom to keep the sex safe so i hold back. thought i should run out to see if i could buy a pack of condom from the retailers but she tried convincin me that sex at first attempt wouldn't result to pregnancy and that she loves to have it without condom. but i insisted it got to be with condom or no sex because i can't stand an unwanted pregnancy so i managed to escape without her awareness, about 2 hours later she called, and i told her i'm already at home, then she said i should forget about her for life, but u see, i followed my conscience so i had to run, i don't give a damn about her lust for sex because i don't want to hurt her and myself so the best thing to do was to flee.
so guys make una shy your eyez because this life could be such a bitch sometimes, unwanted pregnancy and diseases is a big threat which you all have to watch out for.
One Love.

With all these your stories, meynne I think ur topics should be moved to the Literature Section grin
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2008
Too much Television makes children dumb. ANyone still opposing the motion?
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by stalker(f): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2008
aisha2:

Aisha2 i agree with u totally.
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by dequeen(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2008
i dont believe u, because we girls have had a meeting nt 2 sell our body again 4 moneyyyyyyyy
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by efuah(f): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2008
@eldee.  . . chai! lipsrsealed

aisha2:

lol. . . african magic.  . .

@poster, what's the rational behind ya post? and ya pix? undecided or is that the girl's pic? undecided
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by Jairzinho(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2008
:-x
Re: Believe It Or Not, This Shit Happened by ALERTEFCC(f): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2008
you dey craze for head you think say na your mama you dey tell story, as e put am there how e take dey suck the aie make the cigar dey burn abi e just leave am make e dey burn on e own, shey be you don smoke befor, if you no suck the air anything go comot, see am e girlfriend dey boarding house how that one take affect the gist, after she smoke finish you too come smoke your own too inside the same place, YOU ARE SICK, you wan begin make me speak in tongues now foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helpoooooooooooooo! / Love Has Ruined Me.i Need Urgent Help: / Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.