Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Guys Can U Take This Shit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Take This Shit? (1730 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

Guys Can U Take This Shit? by xynerio(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
This girl I was dating told me she will come to see me at home after 1 month of datin without her seeing me. When she arrived I offer everything she requested for cos there was a supermarket close to where I stay. After eating to her satisfaction, I played a nice midnight blues for her just to make her swim in d ocean of love. I started touchin her and she said she is not ready 4 dat. Ok after much sweet words I said she later agree but wit condom. Ooh I went down to buy and my comin back I say her receiving a call. She told me her mum just called that maybe next time. Up till now I no see her.
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by sistawoman: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
xynerio:

This girl I was dating told me she will come to see me at home after 1 month of datin without her seeing me. When she arrived I offer everything she requested for cos there was a supermarket close to where I stay. After eating to her satisfaction, I played a nice midnight blues for her just to make her swim in d ocean of love. I started touchin her and she said she is not ready 4 dat. Ok after much sweet words I said she later agree but wit condom. Ooh I went down to buy and my comin back I say her receiving a call. She told me her mum just called that maybe next time. Up till now I no see her.

Because you tried to presure her into doing something she was not comfortable doing.

If you know what the hell you were doing with women then after the first no you would have let it be and continued to enjoy your night with her.

But men like you never get laid because there is always "traffic"

*traffic is the code word we used when we wanted someone to call back with a fake emergancy to get us out of a date w/o hurting the guys feelings*
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by krispoly(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2009
Bros I bow for you ooo. So you be wan enter her fantasy land go swim without wearing a rain coat So all these talk about HIV/AIDS no dey enter your ear abi By the way na you do your self. Ain't you supposed to always have condoms at home. She apparrently changed her mind when you went out to get the condom.

Anyway keep trying, you may get her one day. I know you would want to reap, moreso as you don do some investment so, you supposed collect some dividend too. Good luck mate
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by Beta001(f): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2009
xynerio:

@poster, go and think about your life. (hisses and walks away
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by bluespice(f): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
na na na na na na
next time when a lady says no, u stick ur weiner back into ur underpants

Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by gloriuss(f): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
heh!!!, isnt this the same poster that posted about him being listed in his gf's phonebook as "customer care", ok, im starting to realise that ur telling fables, CHEI! Telling such stories that are tainting the image of women,

mehn im disappointed. For all y'all that dont know check out his other story!

xynerio (m)
NIGERIA

My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care.
« on: July 05, 2009, 12:25 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been suspectin her for long until I went to her house, then she was bathing and she dont allow me to touch her fone. I was lookin for her fone to know if a guy had been sendin her love text. I flash her fone wit my number and found out where it was. To my surprise I saw CUSTOMER CARE as missed call. When I edited it, it was really my number. Men that was how I left the bitch. Sometimes they add ur name as cynthia or adaobi. Umunwayi kwenu!
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by xynerio(m): 5:54am On Jul 09, 2009
Glorious lady is like u have been going through my posts lately. Why do u people find it difficult to believe my stories? Already I have made it clear dat some of them are friends experience both past and present if I start wit one of my friend did this and that u will not believe me that was why I use myself. But d one of customer care was my experience. By d way can I have a private chat wit u. Then u can know who I really am.
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by Gentlelady(f): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

na na na na na na
next time when a lady says no, u stick ur weiner back into ur underpants
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by gloriuss(f): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2009
xynerio:

Glorious lady is like u have been going through my posts lately. Why do u people find it difficult to believe my stories? Already I have made it clear dat some of them are friends experience both past and present if I start wit one of my friend did this and that u will not believe me that was why I use myself. But d one of customer care was my experience. By d way can I have a private chat wit u. Then u can know who I really am.

xynerio, ur a very funny chap!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by debest1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
Am happy for the gal jare, just becos u spent money on her she should let you in abi? Why didnt you just save yourself the aggro and gone for an ashe, that way you would have guaranteed a ****
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by xynerio(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ gloriuss. Why do u say am funny. Was it the part of chatting with u? Seriously I mean my words.
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by saydfact(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2009
xynerio:

Ooh I went down to buy and my comin back I say her receiving a call. She told me her mum just called that maybe next time. Up till now I no see her.

u're like a soldier going to war with an empty rifle, worst than a farmer at farm without hoe, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by biola44: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by izeek(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
xynerio:

u are the most active poster nairaland has seen in a while.
my advice is yyou start your own talk show.
u go sell die, or better still revamp hints and heartz magazine with all this ur amazing stories.
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by touchmeder: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol too
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by TheSeeker(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
Nonsense! angry angry
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by puskin: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2009
Not anoda "tales by moonlight"
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by gloriuss(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2009
lololol!! his stories are something else arent they?? lol the next maury povich or ricki lake
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by ikeyman00(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2009
after readin this thread

i now know the reason nl never suffer from heart failure

some people misbeahavin with their little finger lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by 190: 12:28am On Jul 10, 2009
@poster
i tot u were a virgin
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by atoluwase(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2009
When such a tin happened may b it was a disaster God sweep out ur way. Neverdless may b d girl is not in a gud mood i.e. Avin her period. But i no go lie b sharp man u no ev rmb condom in d first intance. B careful aids dey kill oo!
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by gloriuss(f): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2009
erm just querying, why would u change the poster's title subject?? ive never seen that done before, undecided
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by ladykool(f): 2:42am On Jul 10, 2009
heheheheehe wonders shall neva end!! lolz
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by topup: 4:06am On Jul 10, 2009
Isn't that terrible when a girl has her own opinions and free-will to do as she wishes.

Man, don't you just wish they could 'swim in d ocean of love' and just give it up??

Which self-respecting girl would do such a thing??

Do you have sisters? You expect them to do something like that?
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by gloriuss(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2009
lady kool:

heheheheehe wonders shall neva end!! lolz

just crazy isnt it?!
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by hixxx1(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2009
Poster: The girl no like (love) u at all. Better dump her before she hurt you.
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by kalmebad(f): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster

Good for you, for trying to run faster than your legs

Becus u buy her biscuit at a supermaket means a pay back time

Naa guys like u dey teach us girls sense
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by ikeyman00(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2009
hahha^^^

wat the cassava flavour ones
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by eyonigger(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2009
hey topup love, long time no hear from u. Me n ma gurl are in good terms now. Thnks for u and lanajim.
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2009
@poster
this is very hilarious i'm trying so hard not to laugh cos visitors are around,
anyway goodluck and s for taking the shit
she didn't do anything to you,
how do you feel when a girl is trying to play a fast one on your pocket
think about that and sallow the shit.
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by patwhizkid(f): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2009
Tee hee hee

Women / Our Genotype Will Produce Ss One Day / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding