Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed (4894 Views)

Abusive Words Turned To Slangs, Are They Truly Manifesting? / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by chiboy1928(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
fellis:

Yaaayyyy!!!!!! grin grin grin
wat part of london do u reside dude!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
fellis: well wud ya lookat this thread, looks propa good like.
now gis a ganda at saying hello and i might stay a wee bit n chat som'
Thats ryt luvs, say hella likes yer mean it, dunt be stuttering like no shy sissy, oi oi grin

[size=2pt]omg, I can't believe I just wrote that[/size]

looooooool awwww soo cute
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
just passing by,salute to shymexxx and the rest of london/uk people on here, good to see u guys emerging out of ur shells lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
mruknaijaboy: just passing by,salute to shymexxx and the rest of london/uk people on here, good to see u guys emerging out of ur shells lol

What's good, bruddah?

I haven't seen you about for time - I hope you're cool, still?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

What's good, bruddah?

I haven't seen you about for time - I hope you're cool, still?

yeh bruddah mans bless still, just been here g, had a little madness couple weeks ago in the gym fam, dropped a 40kg plate on my foot lol, mans on crutches till next week, cant even go partying on crutches for new years thats a hype ting still

i see mans living in lakeside and that g, mans f*cking with the rich people and that fam lol,ratings still, u probably must be one of the minority of black people living there, man worked in canary wharf for an internship back in college so i know how dem sides are still

what u been saying though g? whats new with u?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
yeh bruddah mans bless still, just been here g, had a little madness couple weeks ago in the gym fam, dropped a 40kg plate on my foot lol, mans on crutches till next week, cant even go partying on crutches for new years thats a hype ting still

i see mans living in lakeside and that g, mans f*cking with the rich people and that fam lol,ratings still, u probably must be one of the minority of black people living there, man worked in canary wharf for an internship back in college so i know how dem sides are still

what u been saying though g? whats new with u?

Whoa... Sorry about your leg, g... That's one of the hazards that comes with the gym and that, get well soon, bro...

Lmao@ man fvcking with rich people and that lol... Man just had to leave the bits for a better place where I can think straight and get things done still... mans a double OG right about now and it's peak in the ends with mandem still doing the same thing they were doing 7/8 years ago still... I don't wanna get caught up in that vicious cycle of wasteman and violence and that innit...

Oi, I'm just working hard, looking for nice thing to wife up and build an empire with, and see if man can invest in naij and that... Naija is where the peez is at right about now, dun noe...

What's uni saying, g? I know you mans are still getting the gash by the hour, mad thing g... Uni life is crazy! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by abiL(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
LMFAOOOO!!

Shymexx we all know that you're mruknaijaboy wink

Stop having conversations with yourself. It's just plain weird. Funny to read, but very weird!

Makes me wonder, whether.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
abiL: LMFAOOOO!!

Shymexx we all know that you're mruknaijaboy wink

Stop having conversations with yourself. It's just plain weird. Funny to read, but very weird!

Makes me wonder, whether.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lmao... Oh well, thank God I'm now half Urhobo and half Igala.... grin

Compliments of the season, anyway... wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by abiL(f): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao... Oh well, thank God I'm now half Urhobo and half Igala.... grin

Compliments of the season, anyway... wink

Lol same to you.

Happy new year in advance Mr multiple personality disorder wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
abiL:
Lol same to you.

Happy new year in advance Mr multiple personality disorder wink

Lmao... If you say so... grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by AlterEgoTM: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2012
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy.......

Kensington anyone
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by AlterEgoTM: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2012
Birmingham too grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
AlterEgo™:
Birmingham too grin grin grin

Where in brum are you from?? I used to be a brummie as well...

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
AlterEgo™:
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy.......

Kensington anyone

Lmao @ Kensington, that's for the rich folks... grin

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx what's good hun? smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
*Kails*:
shymexx what's good hun? smiley

I'm good, babes.. and you?

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

I'm good, babes.. and you?

I'm doing fine sweetheart. smiley
just thought I'd hit you up and i hope your days is going fine so far.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by AlterEgoTM: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

Where in brum are you from?? I used to be a brummie as well...
Hahaha why did you leave the Midlands you squeaky cheeky Brummie bum tongue grin
Thought your interview said you shuttle between London and Birmie No tongue

I'm not from Birmingham though, I just frequent there cos of my kinda job, while there my parts are Edgbaston and Moseley.

I pretty much slither around the whole country the entire world even, no thanks to my job! undecided

What part of Birmingham did you stay while there
shymexx:

Lmao @ Kensington, that's for the rich folks... grin
Yeah! cheesy
That's prolly cos I roll with the rich and affluent! cheesy cool

No 10 na my beer parlour self tongue tongue grin grin

My part is closer to Chelsea though, can pass for Chelsea! Infact I prefer saying I stay at Chelsea cos of my affiliation with Chelsea FC tongue tongue

Heck! My bloody agency can afford to house me in the fukcing Buckingham Palace if I so wish tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Hahaha why did you leave the Midlands you squeaky cheeky Brummie bum tongue grin
Thought your interview said you shuttle between London and Birmie No tongue

I'm not from Birmingham though, I just frequent there cos of my kinda job, while there my parts are Edgbaston and Moseley.

I pretty much slither around the whole country the entire world even, no thanks to my job! undecided

What part of Birmingham did you stay while there

I lived in brum for like four years - went to uni there and worked there for like a year... Edgbaston during my first year and subsequently Erdington and Winson Green(near Handsworth)... Brum is too dead for me and I basically had to leave because everyone else that I know from London moved back to London as well... grin But I still go up there from time to time to link my doozies up there, West Brom, and Wolves...

Yeah! cheesy
That's prolly cos I roll with the rich and affluent! cheesy cool

No 10 na my beer parlour self tongue tongue grin grin

My part is closer to Chelsea though, can pass for Chelsea! Infact I prefer saying I stay at Chelsea cos of my affiliation with Chelsea FC tongue tongue

Heck! My bloody agency can afford to house me in the fukcing Buckingham Palace if I so wish tongue tongue tongue

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I hear that, bruddah... grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2012
*Kails*:

I'm doing fine sweetheart. smiley
just thought I'd hit you up and i hope your days is going fine so far.

Thanks, love... I'm just having fun watching Adrian Peterson shatter the NFL record... grin

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

Whoa... Sorry about your leg, g... That's one of the hazards that comes with the gym and that, get well soon, bro...

Lmao@ man fvcking with rich people and that lol... Man just had to leave the bits for a better place where I can think straight and get things done still... mans a double OG right about now and it's peak in the ends with mandem still doing the same thing they were doing 7/8 years ago still... I don't wanna get caught up in that vicious cycle of wasteman and violence and that innit...

Oi, I'm just working hard, looking for nice thing to wife up and build an empire with, and see if man can invest in naij and that... Naija is where the peez is at right about now, dun noe...

What's uni saying, g? I know you mans are still getting the gash by the hour, mad thing g... Uni life is crazy! grin

Yeh i know man, gym is long but obviously its all about having the perfect body you get me lol, yeh i feel u on that also bro, everyone on the ends is just on the same shit, need to surround yourself with people who are on things, and i feel u on trying to find a nice ting to wife up, need to find a certified girl to settle down with also, not no baby mother chick from endz who hasnt no ambition, i need a girl who has been to uni at least,

Yeh trust naija is a place to invest still,nigerian has alot of potential and once youre clued up on how and where to invest you are nice for sure but if you dont know the ins and outs i think it will be kinda hard but thats just a wild guess g but when i actually start investing i will know for sure,

uni just here g it aint even been saying nutting g mans just been on ma work and that g, aint even having fun this year ma g lol, got one chinese thing at the moment though, she not really that nice g but she cool and shes mad smart aswell, and she speak mandarin so i need to learn that from her for if I ever do business in China, she doing her masters also, nowadays i look at girls more on how they carry themselves and their ambitions instead of how sexy they are, if i move to the sexiest thing on road and she aint bringing nothing to the table its definitely just a mash and dash ting, i remember them times i used to want to wifey girls because they were mad sexy but im not even on that angle nomore still
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

Thanks, love... I'm just having fun watching Adrian Peterson shatter the NFL record... grin

lol that's what's up. smiley
don't be a stranger babes.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by TableLeg(m): 12:54am On Dec 31, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by AlterEgoTM: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

I lived in brum for like four years - went to uni there and worked there for like a year... Edgbaston during my first year and subsequently Erdington and Winson Green(near Handsworth)... Brum is too dead for me and I basically had to leave because everyone else that I know from London moved back to London as well... grin But I still go up there from time to time to link my doozies up there, West Brom, and Wolves...
Whoa shocked shocked....... You really are a thoruogh bred Brummie bum tongue grin

I have a not so pleasant memory of Winson Green undecided

So you are now based in London huh

Me na globe-trotter! cheesy....

We own London still matey! cool

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I hear that, bruddah... grin
tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

Peckham isn't as rowdy as hackney, tho.. dem mans in hackney, london fields, and clapton don't play, truss...

Blud, are you dizzy tongue. Hackney is suffering the second coming of yuppies and their hipster kids. Not entirely complaining though, brick lane is a Tripp!

Peckham lipsrsealed
...Birmingham (*display puke face here*). Went there for weekend last month; had to catch an early train home on day 2. People are chilled though, I like that.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
Yeh i know man, gym is long but obviously its all about having the perfect body you get me lol, yeh i feel u on that also bro, everyone on the ends is just on the same shit, need to surround yourself with people who are on things, and i feel u on trying to find a nice ting to wife up, need to find a certified girl to settle down with also, not no baby mother chick from endz who hasnt no ambition, i need a girl who has been to uni at least,

Yeh trust naija is a place to invest still,nigerian has alot of potential and once youre clued up on how and where to invest you are nice for sure but if you dont know the ins and outs i think it will be kinda hard but thats just a wild guess g but when i actually start investing i will know for sure,

uni just here g it aint even been saying nutting g mans just been on ma work and that g, aint even having fun this year ma g lol, got one chinese thing at the moment though, she not really that nice g but she cool and shes mad smart aswell, and she speak mandarin so i need to learn that from her for if I ever do business in China, she doing her masters also, nowadays i look at girls more on how they carry themselves and their ambitions instead of how sexy they are, if i move to the sexiest thing on road and she aint bringing nothing to the table its definitely just a mash and dash ting, i remember them times i used to want to wifey girls because they were mad sexy but im not even on that angle nomore still

I hear that, fam... Chics are kinda long right about now still and most of them ain't even proper wifey thing and that, yet go on stush asking man to spend his last penny on them and that.. and they ain't even smart lool - peak... Man left them things there a year ago and made myself the priority - just a few links man just beat from to time till I find anything on my wavelength, g lool... I ain't searching, tho...

Naija is where the money is at, get that naija oil money, g... dun noe..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Whoa shocked shocked....... You really are a thoruogh bred Brummie bum tongue grin

I have a not so pleasant memory of Winson Green undecided

So you are now based in London huh

Me na globe-trotter! cheesy....

We own London still matey! cool

tongue tongue grin grin

Thorough bred brummie yano... grin That's my second home and I picked up a little bit of their accent but it's dying off now... grin

Winson Green is rowdy probably because of its proximity to Handworth and the yardies around there.. Handsworth is the Kingston of the UK...

London is home, bruv... I love my city!! cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Flytefalls:
Blud, are you dizzy tongue. Hackney is suffering the second coming of yuppies and their hipster kids. Not entirely complaining though, brick lane is a Tripp!

Peckham lipsrsealed
...Birmingham (*display puke face here*). Went there for weekend last month; had to catch an early train home on day 2. People are chilled though, I like that.

I hear that..

What are you saying, tho?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

I hear that..

What are you saying, tho?
Haha, let me explain. I'm strictly born, bred and bathed in norf ldn. Hackney is transitioning. The place has changed to suit an influx of affluence. It's hard to convince myself that poorer and/or "rowdy" groups of people can maintain a tangible presence in the future. I love what all groups bring to this borough. I love hackney as it is right now in time but things are never so constant. I wish it well.

Most norf Londoners I know remain ignorant of Peckham and other south ldn territory, I'm guilty of this grin. Places like "pimlico" remain mythical lol.
Brummie is just plain dead, sorry.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
Flytefalls:
Haha, let me explain. I'm strictly born, bred and bathed in norf ldn. Hackney is transitioning. The place has changed to suit an influx of affluence. It's hard to convince myself that poorer and/or "rowdy" groups of people can maintain a tangible presence in the future. I love what all groups bring to this borough. I love hackney as it is right now in time but things are never so constant. I wish it well.

The same thing is happening in souf ldn but I don't it's going to change anything, to be honest... Where are they going to push the thousands of council estates dwellers to?? And London fields, clapton etc. in the horizon - Hackney definitely will always be the same poor and rowdy ends... grin

Most norf Londoners I know remain ignorant of Peckham and other south ldn territory, I'm guilty of this grin. Places like "pimlico" remain mythical lol.

Oh well - tell them to get with the programme and start rating the most expensive "ghetto" borough in Ldn... grin Norf ain't all that, anyway - you lot have got Tottenham, Edmonton, Clapton, Wood Green etc.. and their post code nonsense... Even Enfield and Palmers Green are also getting rowdy now... Souf remains the best!!

Brummie is just plain dead, sorry.

True... You just need to create your fun and it depends on how to move, to be honest...We rinsed brum when I was there... grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
shymmex and flytefalls..
please help with some of the lingo...

wtf is up with "blud"? grin

i was watching a few jamo-british movies and it's like every other word was followed
by "blud". LMAO. is it kind of like how we say "fam"?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
*Kails*:
shymmex and flytefalls..
please help with some of the lingo...

wtf is up with "blud"? grin

i was watching a few jamo-british movies and it's like every other word was followed
by "blud". LMAO. is it kind of like how we say "fam"?

yeh its basically the same thing, how long have u lived in london/uk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I NEED Clarification About Ngwa Culture In Abia State / Watch Nigeria Town In China / Proof that Ijebu Are The Biblical Jebusites Or Jebus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.