Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14769 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by london2lasgidi(m): 6:41am On Jul 21, 2012
What's gwaning people?
Leave it yeah, manz repping SW4, say nomore. dun know.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2012
Calling patois a London slang?

O k.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by london2lasgidi(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2012
oi, are you really from the endz, blud?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2012
yeh dun kno my bruddah its a london ting still, but shud hav just called it chat room for londoners instead of jamming spot coz certain ppl frm london and briton in nairaland are not from da endz like dat and dnt even kno dem slangs der fam lol ud b suprised still, where all the london headz at doe?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dun noe, G.... mandem are proper gassed on dis thread, stil. grin

narm and brum road man here, still... manz repping both endz, i'm on the road from bits to bits like a pikey, say nomore. dun noe. cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by shaneroberts26: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ya muan ya muan,bomboclat.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
^^^ look at dis donny above lol, but yeh man what u man saying doe? has ne of u man moving to ne chicks on here or drew any off here?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by shaneroberts26: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
mruknaijaboy: ^^^ look at dis donny above lol, but yeh man what u man saying doe? has ne of u man moving to ne chicks on here or drew any off here?
Ya muan ya muan bomboclat.Boom.Zaga zaga yo
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
look at dis donny above lol, but yeh man what u man saying doe? has ne of u man moving to ne chicks on here or drew any off here?
Nah, g.. most of the chics are in yanks and naija and that's proper long... chatted to a couple of dem but it's long, truss. the uk things are few but dey r fresh stil lol... fam, i see you're tryna chirpse emofine2 lol... she's one of the few chics i rate on here, do ya thing g.. dun noe.

wat endz r u from, doe?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:35am On Jul 26, 2012
shaneroberts26: Ya muan ya muan bomboclat.Boom.Zaga zaga yo

lol guy u wan kill me with laff

shymmex:
Nah, g.. most of the chics are in yanks and naija and that's proper long... chatted to a couple of dem but it's long, truss. the uk things are few but dey r fresh stil lol... fam, i see you're tryna chirpse emofine2 lol... she's one of the few chics i rate on here, do ya thing g.. dun noe.

wat endz r u from, doe?

lol truss i know wt u mean g, bare of dese tings are abroad n dat and dey move on some long ting, all dey like doing is blogging on threads n dat but dey aint on shit else lol,

lol nah i aint even tryna chirpse her g shes just bare kl to talk to fam n one of da few tings on here who will actually talk to man on a one on one still,shes da only gal i rate on here so far still fam, most of da other chicks on here are gassed still

yh its true fam i aint realli seen no gyallies on here from da uk still, but i think theyre are more dan we fink in here but mans jus need to find out who they are, need to start locating all da mandem and gyaldem from endz in NL so us man can start doing some threads about things in da uk like freshies n dat lol

im from deptford sides still, u know bout dem sides g?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 6:08am On Jul 26, 2012
[size=14pt]*bangs on gong*

Shymexx, you are needed!
[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1000475/shymexx-please-enter-wanted
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
lol truss i know wt u mean g, bare of dese tings are abroad n dat and dey move on some long ting, all dey like doing is blogging on threads n dat but dey aint on shit else lol,

lol nah i aint even tryna chirpse her g shes just bare kl to talk to fam n one of da few tings on here who will actually talk to man on a one on one still,shes da only gal i rate on here so far still fam, most of da other chicks on here are gassed still

yh its true fam i aint realli seen no gyallies on here from da uk still, but i think theyre are more dan we fink in here but mans jus need to find out who they are, need to start locating all da mandem and gyaldem from endz in NL so us man can start doing some threads about things in da uk like freshies n dat lol

im from deptford sides still, u know bout dem sides g?

I hear that... I know dem ends there, man used to jam in depford back in the day and get naija food from Island buka but I aint been there for time since I moved to the country stil...Ghetto massive lol.. I know a couple of dem olders from pepys estate as well, went college wit some of dem.

oi, been here for like 5months and i stil aint meet non of dem lon chics except one nutta from east london and chatting to her peak stil lol... she's gonna sheg you if u try moving to her, she's one of dem white wannabes dat tries too hard to talk proper, truss.... i can't lie, the forum is fun doe, too many weirdos, stalkers, psychotic wasteman, and crazy chics and dat lol..everyone on here is gassed, truss... but i wont give up till i get a beat off dis ting lol.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Blyss: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Blooday ell, goodday mate, spotta tea, fishin chip, cheesy
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
shymmex:

I hear that... I know dem ends there, man used to jam in depford back in the day and get naija food from Island buka but I aint been there for time since I moved to the country stil...Ghetto massive lol.. I know a couple of dem olders from pepys estate as well, went college wit some of dem.

oi, been here for like 5months and i stil aint meet non of dem lon chics except one nutta from east london and chatting to her peak stil lol... she's gonna sheg you if u try moving to her, she's one of dem white wannabes dat tries too hard to talk proper, truss.... i can't lie, the forum is fun doe, too many weirdos, stalkers, psychotic wasteman, and crazy chics and dat lol..everyone on here is gassed, truss... but i wont give up till i get a beat off dis ting lol.

lol u know bout Island buka, truss g aint been der in time, oh yeh pepys estates i know some of da mandem der still, im from crossfields estate doe,in my bit theres just bare somalians now still lol, da somalians in deptford r making the most p's nowadays still, bare of dem got dem pepys estate donnys shotting for dem n dat, but i aint realli moving round wid da mandem from bitz too tough since ive been going uni,but i aint realli in da endz too tuff blad coz more time at my uni off endz init,wen i see da mandem on endz its just a hi and bye ting fam lol,

lol sware down dem chicks der u kno, theres bare nutz people on ere still fam, das y i come on here coz sum of the shit i come across on here is jokes still, and i like to try find out bout mans culture and da people over in naija and shit like dat fam
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Blyss: Blooday ell, goodday mate, spotta tea, fishin chip, cheesy

Lmao!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
yo g i jus see one thread wer da mandem on NL r tryna go in on u fam, tryna say bare shit bout u n dat, whats wrong with dem man der? why did dey do dat?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
^^^^oi, they're weirdos and waste man truss... the chics are just getting emosh and chatting air cah man ain't even on it cah they're ugly... dat's how dem mans play on here, dey gang up and attack everyone dat's got a diff mentality from dem and i know their game from early dat was why i was posting fake pics to the chics hitting me up on email... i'm just laughing at dem stil...

mandem are jealous cah chics loves dis character and the slags are jealous cah man aint even on it... dem tings there are just weirdos, watch the same weirdos come kiss my bum next week stil.. dats how these plonkers are..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
lol u know bout Island buka, truss g aint been der in time, oh yeh pepys estates i know some of da mandem der still, im from crossfields estate doe,in my bit theres just bare somalians now still lol, da somalians in deptford r making the most p's nowadays still, bare of dem got dem pepys estate donnys shotting for dem n dat, but i aint realli moving round wid da mandem from bitz too tough since ive been going uni,but i aint realli in da endz too tuff blad coz more time at my uni off endz init,wen i see da mandem on endz its just a hi and bye ting fam lol,

lol sware down dem chicks der u kno, theres bare nutz people on ere still fam, das y i come on here coz sum of the shit i come across on here is jokes still, and i like to try find out bout mans culture and da people over in naija and shit like dat fam

i heard bout the somali mandem still, dem somalis are rowdy dere is bare of dem mans on old kent ass well.. shotting in london is peak for now, mandem do country now still but i aint even bout dat life nomore since i left d ends in '06 and moved down to d midlands for uni... wen i first got here man was kinda narm hyped and i done couple of road fings wit dem yardie in brum but im on lowkey ting now since i finished uni, just getting dat legit pz n dat still lol...

im from camberwell, u no dem estates by st giles church on peckham road? dats my estate n man used to jam wit mandem from wooly on aylesbury estate bac in the day bt the road ting is long now stil.. chics aint even on road mans nomore, right bout now it's bout going uni and getting a legit job, d road ting is dead still lol..

same ere g, came ere to find out bout mans culture but ended up getting addicted to dis fvckery stil lol.. mans proper naija now doe i aint even been to dat country for time stil lol.. its jst fun for me and mans chatted to a couple of chics on here, jst need to press a couple of nuttaz and fvck off d forum still lol...

the romance section has a couple of uk tings but getting dem chics there is long stil but since u're a new face u should b able to pull a couple of dem tings there g..
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
mruknaijaboy: yo g i jus see one thread wer da mandem on NL r tryna go in on u fam, tryna say bare shit bout u n dat, whats wrong with dem man der? why did dey do dat?

Shymexx is the fakest nigga on this forum. He goes around as if all the girls want to phuck him but the nigga is the ugliest mudafucca on this forum.

Tell the nigga he is living in a dream world. Many of the chicks on this forum won't let their pet's pet phuck him.

He is a loser straight up.

He smells and he has nothing going on for him.

2 Likes

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Blyss: 2:49am On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^oi, they're weirdos and waste man truss... the chics are just getting emosh and chatting air cah man ain't even on it cah they're ugly... dat's how dem mans play on here, dey gang up and attack everyone dat's got a diff mentality from dem and i know their game from early dat was why i was posting fake pics to the chics hitting me up on email... i'm just laughing at dem stil...

mandem are jealous cah chics loves dis character and the slags are jealous cah man aint even on it... dem tings there are just weirdos, watch the same weirdos come kiss my bum next week stil.. dats how these plonkers are..

Hummm, can you translate that in English now?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex:

i heard bout the somali mandem still, dem somalis are rowdy dere is bare of dem mans on old kent ass well.. shotting in london is peak for now, mandem do country now still but i aint even bout dat life nomore since i left d ends in '06 and moved down to d midlands for uni... wen i first got here man was kinda narm hyped and i done couple of road fings wit dem yardie in brum but im on lowkey ting now since i finished uni, just getting dat legit pz n dat still lol...

im from camberwell, u no dem estates by st giles church on peckham road? dats my estate n man used to jam wit mandem from wooly on aylesbury estate bac in the day bt the road ting is long now stil.. chics aint even on road mans nomore, right bout now it's bout going uni and getting a legit job, d road ting is dead still lol..

same ere g, came ere to find out bout mans culture but ended up getting addicted to dis fvckery stil lol.. mans proper naija now doe i aint even been to dat country for time stil lol.. its jst fun for me and mans chatted to a couple of chics on here, jst need to press a couple of nuttaz and fvck off d forum still lol...

the romance section has a couple of uk tings but getting dem chics there is long stil but since u're a new face u should b able to pull a couple of dem tings there g..

yh truss wen u first go uni u still feel like ur on the endz and u still got that endz mentality, but wen i was in first year of uni it was a mad different environment compared to endz g, no mandem tryna screw man or nuttin fam everyones just peaceful n dat, thats the kind of life and environment I wanna live in,

man aint ever dun da shotting ting but man used to bun n dat wen I was on da endz be4 uni but i stopped bunning since ive been on dis uni ting still, bunning kro makes me lazy fam lol cnt afford to do that wen mans studying at uni g

nah dnt realli go down camberwell sides u know g aint too familiar wid der, only ting im familiar wid in camberwell is the high street das bout it, but i know wooly road sides still, I kno couple mandem from wooly still, aint been there in a hot minute g, heard somebody got shot and died in wooly the other day still,das nothing new doe its jus another day in south london g lol

yeh its true fam chicks aint even on da road mandem nomore they jus want mandem who got p's and have nice whips and have a gucci belt lol, das y im jus banging out dis uni ting bruddah so i can get myself a legit p's as well fam

lool yh truss me g im on da naija ting still need to get myself wifed up wid a naija chick so my parents will be proud of me and dat lol, cnt be bringin home carribean gals to my house nomore lol,dem days r dun and ova wid g, i even wanna move back der in da future still wen mans nice n dat, gona try get myself a high paid job over der coz dey will value your degree from da uk truss me, u shud try applying now bruv if uve finished uni, havent realli pulled any tings on ere yet g, dont reali know how to fam coz im not used to moving to tings on forums n dat, but i see ur gettin it in wid da tings on ere doe fam, u need to show me da wayz still lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^oi, they're weirdos and waste man truss... the chics are just getting emosh and chatting air cah man ain't even on it cah they're ugly... dat's how dem mans play on here, dey gang up and attack everyone dat's got a diff mentality from dem and i know their game from early dat was why i was posting fake pics to the chics hitting me up on email... i'm just laughing at dem stil...

lool dem man are taking dis internet ting too seriously, dem man need to leave it still lol, yeh das long posting mans pics up on here g das a hype ting fam, i dont truss dese NL heads with my pics n dat fam, u neva kno wot ppl who u dont know in real life can do with ur pics wen it gets in the rong hands g lol, thats one thing i wont be doing on here
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2012
Blyss: Blooday ell, goodday mate, spotta tea, fishin chip, cheesy

lool bro thats white boy london slang
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

shaneroberts26: Ya muan ya muan bomboclat.Boom.Zaga zaga yo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
london2lasgidi: What's gwaning people?
Leave it yeah, manz repping SW4, say nomore. dun know.

lol..wow.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
yh truss wen u first go uni u still feel like ur on the endz and u still got that endz mentality, but wen i was in first year of uni it was a mad different environment compared to endz g, no mandem tryna screw man or nuttin fam everyones just peaceful n dat, thats the kind of life and environment I wanna live in,

man aint ever dun da shotting ting but man used to bun n dat wen I was on da endz be4 uni but i stopped bunning since ive been on dis uni ting still, bunning kro makes me lazy fam lol cnt afford to do that wen mans studying at uni g

nah dnt realli go down camberwell sides u know g aint too familiar wid der, only ting im familiar wid in camberwell is the high street das bout it, but i know wooly road sides still, I kno couple mandem from wooly still, aint been there in a hot minute g, heard somebody got shot and died in wooly the other day still,das nothing new doe its jus another day in south london g lol

yeh its true fam chicks aint even on da road mandem nomore they jus want mandem who got p's and have nice whips and have a gucci belt lol, das y im jus banging out dis uni ting bruddah so i can get myself a legit p's as well fam

lool yh truss me g im on da naija ting still need to get myself wifed up wid a naija chick so my parents will be proud of me and dat lol, cnt be bringin home carribean gals to my house nomore lol,dem days r dun and ova wid g, i even wanna move back der in da future still wen mans nice n dat, gona try get myself a high paid job over der coz dey will value your degree from da uk truss me, u shud try applying now bruv if uve finished uni, havent realli pulled any tings on ere yet g, dont reali know how to fam coz im not used to moving to tings on forums n dat, but i see ur gettin it in wid da tings on ere doe fam, u need to show me da wayz still lol

I hear dat... which uni do u go to stil? my uni was kinda peak stil cah it was in d country and us man from london vs mandem from d uni endz stil lol.. us london mans were pressing their chics on d regz, and a couple of mandem from east london were shotting as well stil so clubbing in town on weekendz where everyone meets used to be peak dem times there stil but everything was kl in my final yr.. i stil miss dem uni days g, bare gash from uni n town, raving and wild house parties, and uni library was peak lol... bare chirpsing n dat g lol. we london mans were just diff g.. my darg from brikky (naija man) done a lil freestyle bout it, i will post the youtube link at the end of dis reply stil lol.. peak times lol. the yute in the video moved to the country in 02 was he was like 13/14 but he kept d london ting stil. us man met him in uni cah he took a couple of yr off uni and d link up was mad stil but he's older than us man doe lol... memories bruv lol

truss d road ting is long g, we Africans r not dem JA mans who dont go uni like dat, g. we've a good culture and our parents have suffered too much for us man to be going pen and getting killed, d road ting is for waste man g. i know too many yutes who died too young on dis road and bare mans who're doin double digits in pen for dumb shit, madness. bein legit is the way forward and mans been working wit my degree since i left uni and doing some extra courses, and im moving back to the ends next month to start looking for a naija ting to wife up stil loool.. there ain't too many peng naija chics in the country lol.. mans on that Jaja PDC and lowkey (rapper) pro-black ting as well and uplifting black people, man got into dat in my final yr in uni and dats my motivation now g. it's bout living a problem free life and making legit p's g.. and prob doing a couple of lowkey naija ting wit dem naija uncles stil looool...

oi, souf is just too hype and dem youngers are nuts g. i dont blame dem, dem yutes there dont know better truss, it's just a vicious cycle of poverty and dat. every time im in the ends i see dem likkle pikinis in my estate from back in day tryna move booky to man and dat lol.. i just laugh at dem and tell dem old skool hood tales and how all the top man from back in the day are either dead or in pen doing double digits stil lol. u can make some money off dis road ting, get a couple of beats from hoodrats, and be hood famous but all dem mans before u are planking in the cemetery or in d bin on 23hrs lock down with chips, baked beans, and cereal diet lol. someone needs to talk to these yutes, i swear down g.

naija is the way forward, if dem mans can get a proper president and stop d bombings truss. uk is peak right bout now, mandem r crying lol. but the chics are getting their little jobs doe and driving finance whipps and dat lol and the uk is only gonna get worse g. mans looking to move to naija in the future as well but i need to buy a yard there first, blud lol. back in da the jungle for dat naija oil money, dun noe g lol

if u wanna pull tings down here, u need to go to the romance section and chat to dem chics there g. but dont let people talking sideways to u and dissing distract u g, just ignore dem weirdos blud lol. if u r persistent, a couple of dem wud be on it truss. i dont really do d internet ting as well, but dis forum is addictive truss dats why u see me on here daily g lol.

This is the video of my boy doing a freestyle bout dem uni days there, peak times lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8zMVKTBWQo
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
lool dem man are taking dis internet ting too seriously, dem man need to leave it still lol, yeh das long posting mans pics up on here g das a hype ting fam, i dont truss dese NL heads with my pics n dat fam, u neva kno wot ppl who u dont know in real life can do with ur pics wen it gets in the rong hands g lol, thats one thing i wont be doing on here

truss fam. i dont truss dem mans and the voodoo ting lol. dese people are weirdos, saving pics of people dey dont even know. dey probably wanna voodoo wit dem pics there, mad ting g. dat aint even my real pics g and i cant be arsed to argue wit these weirdos bruv. u seen how dem mans move booky, learn from wat u saw yesterday n dont let dem gas u cah dese man r fake truss. dey r jealous and obsessed n i know some of dem mans r into voodoo n dat g. just watch how dey r gonna start attacking u once u still pulling chics on here g. weird plonkers.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex:

I hear dat... which uni do u go to stil? my uni was kinda peak stil cah it was in d country and us man from london vs mandem from d uni endz stil lol.. us london mand were pressing their chics on d regz a couple of mandem from east london were shotting as well stil so clubbing in town on weekendz where everyone meets used to be peak dem times there stil but everything was kl in my final yr.. i stil miss dem uni days g, bare gash from uni n town, raving and wild house parties, and uni library was peak lol... bare chirpsing n dat g lol. we london mans were just diff g.. my darg from brikky (naija man) done a lil freestyle bout it, i will post the youtube link at the end of dis reply stil lol.. peak times lol. the yute in the video moved to the country in 02 was he was like 13/14 but he kept d london ting stil. us man met him in uni cah he took a couple of yr off uni and d link up was mad stil but he's older than us man doe lol... memories bruv lol

truss d road ting is long g, we Africans not dem JA mans who dont go uni like dat, g. we've a good culture and our parents have suffered too much for us man to be going pen and getting killed, d road ting is for waste man g. i've know too many yutes who died too young on dis road and bare mans who're doin double digits in pen for dumb shit, madness. bein legit is the way forward and mans been working wit my degree since i left uni and doing some extra courses, and im moving back to the ends next month to start looking for a naija ting to wife up stil loool.. there ain't too many peng naija chics in the country lol.. mans on that Jaja PDC and lowkey (rapper) pro-black ting as well and uplifting black people, man got into dat in my final yr in uni and dats my motivation now g. it's bout living a problem free life and making legit p's g.. and prob doing a couple of lowkey naija ting wit dem naija uncles stil looool...

oi, souf is just too hype and dem youngers are nuts g. i dont blame dem, dem yutes there dont know better truss, it's just a vicious cycle of poverty and dat. every time im in the kids i see dem likkle pikinis in my estate from back in day tryna move booky to man and dat lol.. i just laugh at dem and tell dem old skool hood tales and how all the top man from back in the day are either dead or pen doing double digits stil lol. u can make some money off dis road ting, get a couple beats from hoodrats, and be hood famous but all dem mans before u are planking in the cemetery or in d bin on 23hrs lock down with chips, baked beans, and cereal diet lol. someone needs to talk to these yutes, i swear down g.

naija is the way forward, if dem mans can get a proper president and stop d bombings truss. uk is peak right bout now, mandem r crying lol. but the chics are getting their little jobs doe and driving finance whipps and dat lol and the uk is only gonna get worse g. mans looking to move to naija in the future as well but i need to buy a yard there first, blud lol. back in da the jungle for dat naija oil money, dun noe g lol

if u wanna pull tings down here, u need to go to the romance section and chat to dem chics there g. but dont let people talking sideways to u and dissing distract u g, just ignore dem weirdos blud lol. if u r persistent, a couple of dem wud be on it truss. i dont really do d internet ting as well, but dis forum is addictive truss dats why u see me on here daily g lol.

This is the video of my boy doing a freestyle bout dem uni days there, peak times lol

....RotFLmfao...I luv this Niqqah

LmL@Everything written above me ^^^^
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^Get a life and stop following me around, gaylord.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Blyss: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

Odd, cause on my trips there you all spoke the same to me. undecided
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex:

I hear dat... which uni do u go to stil? my uni was kinda peak stil cah it was in d country and us man from london vs mandem from d uni endz stil lol.. us london mans were pressing their chics on d regz, and a couple of mandem from east london were shotting as well stil so clubbing in town on weekendz where everyone meets used to be peak dem times there stil but everything was kl in my final yr.. i stil miss dem uni days g, bare gash from uni n town, raving and wild house parties, and uni library was peak lol... bare chirpsing n dat g lol. we london mans were just diff g.. my darg from brikky (naija man) done a lil freestyle bout it, i will post the youtube link at the end of dis reply stil lol.. peak times lol. the yute in the video moved to the country in 02 was he was like 13/14 but he kept d london ting stil. us man met him in uni cah he took a couple of yr off uni and d link up was mad stil but he's older than us man doe lol... memories bruv lol

truss d road ting is long g, we Africans r not dem JA mans who dont go uni like dat, g. we've a good culture and our parents have suffered too much for us man to be going pen and getting killed, d road ting is for waste man g. i know too many yutes who died too young on dis road and bare mans who're doin double digits in pen for dumb shit, madness. bein legit is the way forward and mans been working wit my degree since i left uni and doing some extra courses, and im moving back to the ends next month to start looking for a naija ting to wife up stil loool.. there ain't too many peng naija chics in the country lol.. mans on that Jaja PDC and lowkey (rapper) pro-black ting as well and uplifting black people, man got into dat in my final yr in uni and dats my motivation now g. it's bout living a problem free life and making legit p's g.. and prob doing a couple of lowkey naija ting wit dem naija uncles stil looool...

oi, souf is just too hype and dem youngers are nuts g. i dont blame dem, dem yutes there dont know better truss, it's just a vicious cycle of poverty and dat. every time im in the ends i see dem likkle pikinis in my estate from back in day tryna move booky to man and dat lol.. i just laugh at dem and tell dem old skool hood tales and how all the top man from back in the day are either dead or in pen doing double digits stil lol. u can make some money off dis road ting, get a couple of beats from hoodrats, and be hood famous but all dem mans before u are planking in the cemetery or in d bin on 23hrs lock down with chips, baked beans, and cereal diet lol. someone needs to talk to these yutes, i swear down g.

i dont wanna say my exact uni on ere still coz i dnt want dese NL headz tryna stalk man n dat lol but my uni in west yorkshire sides still, in my uni its mandem from endz n manchester n birmingham n dat vs the freshies from abroad lol, yh truss me first year i was goin in wid da house parties and drawing chicks back to my yard n dat lol, last year i werent really gettin it in as much still coz i was tryna concentrate on ma work n dat still, i got my final year comin up so man cant even afford to party no more g, jus gona be banging out the studies hard still,

yeh truss me JA mandem dont go uni still i sware down lool i only know 2 jamos in my uni out of bout 300 black people lol , its tru african parents always put the pressure on theyre kids to go uni n dat g lol das y ders so many of us in uni still, das wot my parents did to me aswell lol, yh fam i rate wat ur doing fam das wot its about just getting out the endz and doing ur thing g, lol deyre aint even too many peng naija chicks in the endz to be honest wid u g mans just gotta make do wid wats here still lol

yeh truss souf has always been da most hype still, bare man gettin bodied off on a daily basis, yeh truss me the youngers are the ones that are most gassed now still,dem youngers are bare dumb and will shank mandem up widout thinking lol, but deyre just gonna end up like the olders just either dead or in pen or sum bum on jobseekers allowance lol

yeh truss the president of naij is moving moist still, letting bare bombings happen n shit,man aint handling the situation properly u feel me, he needs to start dealing with the security in naija making it more safe n dat coz man dont wanna go naija n get blown up u feel me lol, lol yh truss me g i wanna build sum yards there n dat still,

yeh mans gona hav to try moving to these tings still g, lol yeh truss me fam i come on here everyday as well g when im indoors or even on my phone lol, its mad addictive cnt even lie fam

ur donny is going in wid da bars still fam, das dat uni life blad, just chillin wid da mandem spitting bars, bussin jokes n dat truss, do u spit aswell g?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
shymmex:

truss fam. i dont truss dem mans and the voodoo ting lol. dese people are weirdos, saving pics of people dey dont even know. dey probably wanna voodoo wit dem pics there, mad ting g. dat aint even my real pics g and i cant be arsed to argue wit these weirdos bruv. u seen how dem mans move booky, learn from wat u saw yesterday n dont let dem gas u cah dese man r fake truss. dey r jealous and obsessed n i know some of dem mans r into voodoo n dat g. just watch how dey r gonna start attacking u once u still pulling chics on here g. weird plonkers.

lool truss fam u gotta be careful still, yeh i aint starting pulling chics on here too tuff yet g but once i do im due to find out how dese man move still lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Where And How North Got Its Political Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.