Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States (14244 Views)

Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn / FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Chamber10(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo should not launch any attack again what are they gaining is it bcuz of little money they use 2 feed thier animal parents.but make then no enter yorubaland ooo.if not problem go start 4 them ooo. AGBARI SOCKET. have spoken...tanx 4 ur corporation

Apologies to Igbos in the house for this comment. Agbari socket has been apprehended and he is back to yaba left to continue his treatment. Meanwhile, we don't want any bomb in yorubaland and Nigeria as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by free2ryhme: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2012
where were they wen boko boiz bomb kano airtel and mtn offices respectivley ... Useless intelligence
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by freesystem: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
Chamber10:

Apologies to Igbos in the house for this comment. Agbari socket has been apprehended and he is back to yaba left to continue his treatment. Meanwhile, we don't want any bomb in yorubaland and Nigeria as a whole.

Thank u Chamber10. U people should watch over him and make sure he takes his medicine daily.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Nacl: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
ISLAM IS NOTHING BUT A CURSE 2 HUMANITY

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by nbisi: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Nice one but my fear is that this guys may disguise as force men wt their vehicles painted in the force colour, so i'm in the opinion that checking should not be limited to the non force men but should be everybody thing

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by iconaus: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Islam is curse to humanity in deed !

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Orpelin: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2012
intelligence report no matter how fake it may be is not meant for 3rd party. Y are we hearing this here??
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2012
Anyone who is out to kill deserves no mercy regardless of highly placed the person may be. If the FG is serious about eliminating this boko haram menace, it's time they expose the sponsors, prosecute and send them where they're sending people they're bombing.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Hardfact: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2012
The Nigerian security agencies have got what it takes to handle the Bokoharam problem. They should be determined enough to crush them. I really cant imagine a southern group enjoying such laxity.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Hardfact: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2012
agbari socket: Igbo should not launch any attack again what are they gaining is it bcuz of little money they use 2 feed thier animal parents.but make then no enter yorubaland ooo.if not problem go start 4 them ooo. AGBARI SOCKET. have spoken...tanx 4 ur corporation
What makes you think so? Can you please throw more light.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by leslieu63(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Ok noted, we are untop of the situation.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by JamesLucia: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2012
God you are in heaven seing this pls i beg u pls save us from this carnnibals i know that u can do it unchangeable God is your name.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by otosa(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
autumn.flower:
So what are they saying, its safe now or they are telling us what we already know?
don't mind them. By the way, how did they know that BH is going to lauch 'gbamu-gbamu in those states, who carry d rumor?
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Fash20: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
talk true: They should use shoot-at-sight method at any attempt by BH
ar u ready 2 die
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by ria24: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ediatzzzzz make dey come lag na make we show dem say kaki no b leda...May God protect us all frm dese evulz. Amen!stupid aboki malamz dat don't knw wat life z all about.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by jadakiss213(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
free2ryhme: where were they wen boko boiz bomb kano airtel and mtn offices respectivley ... Useless intelligence
aint easy to fight terrorism especially if u want to minimize civilian casualties..u need to know what these guys go thru every day...in the past two years,NIgeria exprienced 65 terrorist attacks.meanwhile, 450 was foiled.take ds or leave it.these folks are tryin their best
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Silialuv(f): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
I hate muslims.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by RedLight1: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Silialuv: I hate muslims.
dnt hate the player! Hate the game

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
jadakiss213: aint easy to fight terrorism especially if u want to minimize civilian casualties..u need to know what these guys go thru every day...in the past two years,NIgeria exprienced 65 terrorist attacks.meanwhile, 450 was foiled.take ds or leave it.these folks are tryin their best

True. It's really tough to stop senseless killings, since guns and bomb-making materials are everywhere. The breaking point is when humans no longer value life - theirs and that of others.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by purposeDiva: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
geeez: If your intelligence reports are good enough to tell where it will happen, they should also be able to tell you how it will happen and who will make them happen. I also believe intelligence reports are not for the media but for the security agencies to take action and forestall the crimes

Why they brought it to the public is for U̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ ℓ̊ 2 b @ alert. "These r̶̲̥̅̊ d said locations, so help us(police) save d day"!
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by emron1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
an intelligence agency that can't give or provide detailed information on a sect dat has been terrorising the nation for 3yrs now is a failed one and should be reorganized if nigeria is serious abt winning this war.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by purposeDiva: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Orpelin: intelligence report no matter how fake it may be is not meant for 3rd party. Y are we hearing this here??

What wil NIGERIA do to satisfy U̶̲̥̅̊? They tell U̶̲̥̅̊, wahala, they don't, wahala. Shift Ūя̲̅ hand go Ūя̲̅ yansh jor!
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
undecided thiz guyz alwayz fulfill thier promises but nigerians dey alwayz take them 4 granted...just watch & c as evrybady go reLax talk say nutin go hapen!
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by 3kay945(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
I will take this as warning to all Christians in the North. lipsrsealed
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Euroclydon(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Something is working.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Navalsadiq(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Johnnoah1st: Second 2 comment no long thinp, but Pls who are dose stuupid,baastard,capital idiiot,chief foolishian moderator dat do hide my post on dis site?
na seun na.ebi like bomb they the baba head.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by blocker: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
tongue will BH kill enuff to reduce nigeria to anything less than the most populated Quantri in Africa? No! Because there is a grand plan to bring in tribes of fulani, Zaghawa, tauregs and other Magreb and sub saharan elements into the North to replace the ones being killed and those fleeing.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by Angel778(f): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Chamber10:

i beg make una no kil person wth laff nw! Pls agbari socket, try and complete ur treatment ooo
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by teetee1: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
did I hear a baby crying or its just some notice-me-or-i-die brainless,tribalistic n a retardeen cheap attention seeker on the loose? #justanhonestquestion#
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by edymanfred(m): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2012
The God of chosen is alive. He is our protector, our refuge, our dwelling place.
Re: FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States by topmostg: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Pls for God's and safety's sake, u christains n da north shld stay,pray and have your fun indöor today, to avoid being attacked by enemies of peace claiming to be islamic. Merry christmas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sambo's Supporters Die In Autocrash. / Eastern Nigeria Development Ideas / Soludo: Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.