Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! (1377 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Willzkid(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
frosbel: I insist that if Jesus Christ is the Son of GOD , then he cannot be GOD, this is a simple inference based on normal logic and reason.

God is the Father and he is ONE , he sired a SON who is our Messiah by the Power of the Holy Spirit and through a woman called MARY.

For example, I am not My Son and my Son is not ME, my Son is not equal to me in person but I can grant him equality of rights and privileges by status and heirship. It still stands though that he is inferior to me since I granted him that status and he did not derive it by himself.

The Trinity dogma can never stand the scrutiny of faith, logic or reason.

I leave it at this.

Once again, faith and logic do not necessarily mix

1 Like

Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Willzkid:

Once again, faith and logic do not necessarily mix

So God gave us a brain for fancy ? grin
Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

lailai grin

the fear of the above and more is what made you to be looking for one thing to hold unto inorder to stay back.

You are happy because of just one verse which you have not fully understood and you want me to accept your gratitude? That's like asking me to accept mediocrity. We all need to learn more.

That's why I have called it quits with these guys, they are very good at name calling, for example hisblud calling those who believe in ONE GOD Jesus haters.

They have lost the argument, all that is left is slander ( for example presenting my previous position in numerous threads , some as old as 2008 ) , name calling, insults and even rejecting you as a brother.

Well we all know which side we are on grin

1 Like

Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Boomark(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2012
hisblud: nice then but dont forget, the Father in the Godhead will answer you thru the begotten God -Jesus Christ! Amen

You are just over excited because you feel you are seeing words that support the trinity you believe in.

You need to ask yourself:
what is all fullness?
What is Godhead?
What is fullness of Godhead?

Col 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

Note carefully that Godhead is dwelling in Christ. He is not part or in Godhead but it dwells in him. Godhead means God's nature, divine qualities. Research it.

Colossians 1:19-20
New International Version (NIV)
19 For God was pleased to have all
his fullness dwell in him, 20 and
through him to reconcile to himself
all things, whether things on earth
or things in heaven, by making
peace through his blood, shed on
the cross.

For it pleases the Father to have the fullness of His nature(Godhead) in Christ. So that through Christ God will reconcile everything back to Himself and no other person.

Romans 1:19-20
King James Version (KJV)
19 Because that which may be
known of God is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him
from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by
the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead;
so
that they are without excuse:

This one will help you understand that eternal power and Godhead is something that belongs to the Father and not that He is in it.

Ephesians 1:22-23
New International Version (NIV)
22 And God placed all things under
his feet and appointed him to be
head over everything for the
church, 23 which is his body, the
fullness of him who fills everything
in every way.

It is God that gave Christ the authority he has by putting all things under his feet. But you are mistaken by making him equal to God after seeing the authority he's possess. It is God that fills everything He pleases with His fullness.

Don't be disappointed trinitarians, Godhead is made up 3 persons but God's nature or qualities.

Any Objection?

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 25, 2012
Boomark:

lailai grin

the fear of the above and more is what made you to be looking for one thing to hold unto inorder to stay back.

You are happy because of just one verse which you have not fully understood and you want me to accept your gratitude? That's like asking me to accept mediocrity. We all need to learn more.

Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 25, 2012
That's why I have called it quits withthese guys, they are very good at name calling, for example hisblud calling those who believe in ONE GOD Jesus haters.
Frosbel frosbel quit no problem. But compare the bolded with what i wrote
@haters of Jesus Christ being called God:dei there.
its ok to claim you accept Him as just Son, (just a created being *ugh writing this is not pleasing*) ONLY but you HATE, DESPISE when He -the Son of the Father- is CALLED GOD! In other words you just hate d CALLING! That is what i mean. Well if it offends you or you misunderstand me, my apologies. But my stand is Jesus Christ is GOD! Am okay wit that! In other words, i believe in God the Father, Son and Holy SPIRIT (not spirit).
Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 25, 2012
In my opinion, Well since we can NEVER agree on the Godhood of Jesus Christ, we have atheists, muslims, jews and others to reach out wit our perception of Jesus Christ. For me, my perception is Jesus Christ is God, no more, no less; i go wit that. Peace

Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Boomark(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2012
hisblud: In my opinion, Well since we can NEVER agree on the Godhood of Jesus Christ, we have atheists, muslims, jews and others to reach out wit our perception of Jesus Christ. For me, my perception is Jesus Christ is God, no more, no less; i go wit that. Peace

Have you seen the explanation to the "Godhead" you have been shouting all these while. What do you have to say?

Now i agree with you that Jesus is God but he has a God who he serve, who is his God, who is God over all. He is the Father. Why He is One God over all according to 1Cor 8:5-6 is because He is the God all those who are Gods, God of gods, and God of every creation.

Godhead belongs to the Father and He is the Head of Christ. Do you get it?

Am not saying you should leave your church for another, just know the truth. God used our Lord Jesus Christ to bring us back to Himself, Col 1:19-20. If we hate Christ we hate God.

Anony, Ihedinobi and other trinitarians, you can look for other things to support trinity but not "Godhead" any more. Godhead/divine qualities belongs to the Father.

3 Likes

Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by sunkoye: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Boomark:

Have you seen the explanation to the "Godhead" you have been shouting all these while. What do you have to say?

Now i agree with you that Jesus is God but he has a God who he serve, who is his God, who is God over all. He is the Father. Why He is One God over all according to 1Cor 8:5-6 is because He is the God all those who are Gods, God of gods, and God of every creation.

Godhead belongs to the Father and He is the Head of Christ. Do you get it?

Am not saying you should leave your church for another, just know the truth. God used our Lord Jesus Christ to bring us back to Himself, Col 1:19-20. If we hate Christ we hate God.

Anony, Ihedinobi and other trinitarians, you can look for other things to support trinity but not "Godhead" any more. Godhead/divine qualities belongs to the Father.
bros wat do u av to say wen Jesus has all the qualities of father,son and holy spirit-isaiah 6:9"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." from isaiah prophesy you can easily pick out the names Given to the Father(everlasting Father), the Son(The Prince of Peace) and the Holy Spirit(Wonderful, Counsellor) all owned by the Son. sometines Jesus will say, i will ask the Father to send the Holy Spirit, sometimes He will say" I will send the councellor" or He will look into His diciples eyes and say" i wont leave u alone. i will come for you." John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever- John 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. pls understand bro!
Re: Frosbel:best Article On The Trinity! by Boomark(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
sunkoye: bros wat do u av to say wen Jesus has all the qualities of father,son and holy spirit-isaiah 6:9"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." from isaiah prophesy you can easily pick out the names Given to the Father(everlasting Father), the Son(The Prince of Peace) and the Holy Spirit(Wonderful, Counsellor) all owned by the Son. sometines Jesus will say, i will ask the Father to send the Holy Spirit, sometimes He will say" I will send the councellor" or He will look into His diciples eyes and say" i wont leave u alone. i will come for you." John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever- John 16:7 But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. pls understand bro!

At least we know the Father,the Son and Holyspirit are different persons.

satan was referred to as the father of liers. Abraham is the father of many nation. The last Adam(Christ) who is a life giving spirit will be our Everlasting Father in the kingdom of God, 1cor 15:45. He will rule over us in righteousness. It is like: you are a father and you have a father who is greater than you and you are greater than every other person as the 1st born.

It is the Father that put His spirit in Christ that he will bring justice to the nations, Isa 42:1. The spirit of God is the spirit of counsellorship. That he has all the divine qualities does not equal or above God.

1 Corinthians 15:27-28
27 For he “has put everything
under his feet.” Now when it
says that “everything” has been put
under him, it is clear that this does
not include God himself, who put
everything under Christ.
28 When
he has done this, then the Son
himself will be made subject to him
who put everything under him, so
that God may be all in all.

the bolded above made it clearer that he is still subject to the Father, his God, despite having the fullness of Godhead/divine qualities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Religions Lead To God? Can One Discern The True Religion? / The Atheists Delusion; The Movie Which Have Got Atheists Thinking / What Is Your Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.