Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige (5560 Views)

My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ikwerefistson: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

And these are the Igbos some people are saying we should consider for VP in the event of merger. I have said it again and again, Igbos should NOT be given any consideration in the proposed merger - they wont add any value. They should be isolated and put where they belong - south east bush.
my hapines is dat dia is no state in d sw dat is more developd dan d east.dnt mention lagos.nd cm 2 tnk of it who re u gulible yarabas yash lickers 2 decide d fath of ibos politikaly,u pepl re bunch of opurtunist bt una cup dn full.mind u u yarabas re d fadas of tribalism wit d help of ur criminal of a fada awo ole.hypocretes
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by obinnaoduduwa: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
U ar the fool not him,idiot
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by obinnaoduduwa: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
I have seen that some idiots normally visit and rubbish here,Ngige is a good man and I love him for that,let me address all this useless ppl dt always talk about tribe here to stop that,CAN is good and we need to try dt party,nothing hv come out of PDP since 2009,let give other party a chance.what we want in this country is good leadership not fucking tribe or region
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Instead of us to allow any atom of Ofenman* in Anambra we would vote Soludo
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
As Ngige would not listen to the advice of his elders and join APGA or even PDP, we would show him just how much distrust we have for amala people. Soludo you will have my blessing along with Dora Akunyili.

We shall run the dirty tribal campaign in 2014 to stop Amala Congress Nonsense in Anambra.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by OsunOriginal: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ikwere fist son: my hapines is dat dia is no state in d sw dat is more developd dan d east.dnt mention lagos.nd cm 2 tnk of it who re u gulible yarabas yash lickers 2 decide d fath of ibos politikaly,u pepl re bunch of opurtunist bt una cup dn full.mind u u yarabas re d fadas of tribalism wit d help of ur criminal of a fada awo ole.hypocretes

Do you know southwest at all? You want to take Lagos out of southwest? Good thinking from an SE villager.

Now tell me, apart of Enugun town, show me other cities in the East than compares with Abeokuta, Ibadan, Oshogbo, etc and of course the road networks that link the states together. Show me now. And show me two other towns in Enugu state - state development is not about state capital.

Aba is your capacital city, show me pictures of the town including the road leading to Ojukwu's house.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tusky44: As Ngige would not listen to the advice of his elders and join APGA or even PDP, we would show him just how much distrust we have for amala people. Soludo you will have my blessing along with Dora Akunyili.

We shall run the dirty tribal campaign in 2014 to stop Amala Congress Nonsense in Anambra.

Ngige is a good choice but he need to move to another party and so is Soludo. APGA has quite a good grip on Anambra voters. But then again Anambrarians are very independent and can always switch sides. So,anything is bound to happen. No doubt,its gonna be a very interesting show.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Do you know southwest at all? You want to take Lagos out of southwest? Good thinking from an SE villager.

Now tell me, apart of Enugun town, show me other cities in the East than compares with Abeokuta, Ibadan, Oshogbo, etc and of course the road networks that link the states together. Show me now. And show me two other towns in Enugu state - state development is not about state capital.

Aba is your capacital city, show me pictures of the town including the road leading to Ojukwu's house.

You are very ignorant...Have you ever left your little sw shrine before??
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by petrov10: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ogene Dom: Who is Soludo. 4get it. We need vibrant and active leader
acn cant win in the south east ...its as clear as crystal. We shuldnt argue abt dis...nd as for this ngige man, he shuld go nd relax,...becos any guy dat is bringing acn 2 south east is considerd a traitor by d comon igbo man
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by OsunOriginal: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You are very ignorant...Have you ever left your little sw shrine before??

I am still waiting for the pictures of your capital cities like Aba and that of the road leading to Ojukwu's house. Otherwise, I will post some pictures for you to see.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ikwerefistson: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

And these are the Igbos some people are saying we should consider for VP in the event of merger. I have said it again and again, Igbos should NOT be given any consideration in the proposed merger - they wont add any value. They should be isolated and put where they belong - south east bush.
my boy i dnt tok 2 todlers gve ur fada d laptop.let me teach hm sm history dat lagos ws nt developd by d yarabas bt odar tribes.ogun osun nd odar western hamlets re slums compard 2 aba. Ur osun sef na write of u cm here dy brag wen d entire west na old delapidatd nd red mud buldngs ful am.se bush man iliterate cocoa farmer dy make noise u wan post roads 4 east post d wan wey lead 2 awo ole,obj nd abiola d rogues houses make we see.aran oko

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by ifechez: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

I am still waiting for the pictures of your capital cities like Aba and that of the road leading to Ojukwu's house. Otherwise, I will post some pictures for you to see.

look at dis Yoruba
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by WilyWily8: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Show us also the road leading to Awolowos house in Ikenne
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by WilyWily8: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
Dirty Yorubas
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by MrGlobe(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ikwere fist son: my boy i dnt tok 2 todlers gve ur fada d laptop.let me teach hm sm history dat lagos ws nt developd by d yarabas bt odar tribes.ogun osun nd odar western hamlets re slums compard 2 aba. Ur osun sef na write of u cm here dy brag wen d entire west na old delapidatd nd red mud buldngs ful am.se bush man iliterate cocoa farmer dy make noise u wan post roads 4 east post d wan wey lead 2 awo ole,obj nd abiola d rogues houses make we see.aran oko
una go kill me for this Nairaland oh. choiiiii grin grin grin
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by OsunOriginal: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Igbos must be isolated and put where they belong - south east bush. With this, we know who we are talking to - human beings or animals. Nobody should come here and say southerners - Igbos should not be counted with Yorubas.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by MrGlobe(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by ZeusI: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
If their candidate is Ngige, they need no merging. If not, even merging with PDP will not help them, besides, ACN is all about 'sound idea, no action'.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by ZeusI: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal: Igbos must be isolated and put where they belong - south east bush. With this, we know who we are talking to - human beings or animals. Nobody should come here and say southerners - Igbos should not be counted with Yorubas.
We were isolated once, and you were slaves all those while. OBJ(Fathered by an Igbo) liberated you from you shackles of servitude, and you still want Igbos isolated again? Well, an addage goes that ' a child tied to his/her mothers back, do not know that walking is stressful'. A nonentity can say nonsense as a nobody he/she is; while the decision makers(yoruba leaders) act by what they actually see, thus: without 'full' backing of Igbos, yorubas can't acheive anything in hostility in Nigeria'. Read history lad!
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Reference(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal: Igbos must be isolated and put where they belong - south east bush. With this, we know who we are talking to - human beings or animals. Nobody should come here and say southerners - Igbos should not be counted with Yorubas.

And after this you expect your beloved ACN to secure votes. Typical arrogant talk of a conquering army rather than a political party. Talk associated with parties like the CPC who feel Nigerians owe them their mandate.

Said it countless times. If the ACN is to grow beyond a regional, sectional, tribal party they have a lot, a lot of work to do. Starting with racism. And if Nairaland represents the air vortex around that party, then I can comfortably adjudge they have grown to the maximum size their political intellect can carry them.

PDP may not be the most economically progressive party but when it comes to pure politics they are second to none. They represent best what the average Nigerian stands for. If the ACN and its members cannot come down from their high tribal superiority horses, then sorry. After 2015 the CPC will rather seek a cease fire with the PDP.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by truelovecom: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
0lumide: He is one of the fathers of ACN.He won't leave his political creation just because of tribal bigots can't see anything good in other tribes!

your right on point @Olumide . But my igbo brothers and sis wont accept a yoruba party to rule them. Actually i wont blame them, but the blame should be on my yoruba brothers and sis( cos they started tribal war, and most of them are very tribalistic).

But for me i dont mind which party your in, all am concerned is your ability to deliver what you promised during campaign.

YORUBA AND IGBO Will be a very great force , which cannot be defeated , if only we IGBO's and YORUBA's take away tribalism and work together.

Please no tribal war here!!
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by OsunOriginal: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Reference:

And after this you expect your beloved ACN to secure votes. Typical arrogant talk of a conquering army rather than a political party. Talk associated with parties like the CPC who feel Nigerians owe them their mandate.

Said it countless times. If the ACN is to grow beyond a regional, sectional, tribal party they have a lot, a lot of work to do. Starting with racism. And if Nairaland represents the air vortex around that party, then I can comfortably adjudge they have grown to the maximum size their political intellect can carry them.

PDP may not be the most economically progressive party but when it comes to pure politics they are second to none. They represent best what the average Nigerian stands for. If the ACN and its members cannot come down from their high tribal superiority horses, then sorry. After 2015 the CPC will rather seek a cease fire with the PDP.

PDP represents what you and your likes stand for. Not what we South Westerners stand for. Continue with your PDP and chop well now because you are ruuning out of time.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by lagcity(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sun of god: fc.uking sellout . . . . this Nigg.a will do anything for power.

Ngigie - the 'Igbo Cameleon' . . . .

watch this 'fool' - he's turning into a 'Yoruba' shysta!

Do u really believe this crap you typed. Quit being an emotional lil b1tch
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Eobiabo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
It is fuuny how our leaders no longer talk about the dividends of democracy to the common man, but they are more concerned in fighting a battle with an opposition. OH! COMPATRIOTS, LET'S OPEN OUR EYES AND WATCH THAT OUR COUNTRY WILL NOT GET SPOILT IN OUR TIME. Is it after the battle is won that they will draft a manifesto or an agenda?
I think it is a sham!

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by chiswaggs: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

And you think a yoruba man can rule this nation again? Wake up. In fact, go home you're drunk
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Sunofgod(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ngige should run for 'Lagos' state Governor under ACN - that's the most logical next step for him.

Lagos population is largely Igbo so he would have no problem winning in the SW under ACN - but never in the east.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by bashydemy(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Metalgoong: So my home state is the next testing ground for Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba thugs? . .
Well, after Ondo, Anambra will be their last and final waterloo!
Some people are just so daft, Who is talking about tinubu here, is Ngige not from Anambra state again, is he not qualify to run the affair of Anambra again? he has done it before and he is the first Governor to go against his Godfather and that was why they gang up against him them. So in my own conclusion, he is tested and trusted Shikena
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by bashydemy(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2012
petrov 10: acn cant win in the south east ...its as clear as crystal. We shuldnt argue abt dis...nd as for this ngige man, he shuld go nd relax,...becos any guy dat is bringing acn 2 south east is considerd a traitor by d comon igbo man
Have you forgotten its this same Ngige that floor your Dora Akinyuli? with his ACN flag, hahahaha let wait and see
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Metalgoong(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2012
bashy_demy: Some people are just so daft, Who is talking about tinubu here, is Ngige not from Anambra state again, is he not qualify to run the affair of Anambra again? he has done it before and he is the first Governor to go against his Godfather and that was why they gang up against him them. So in my own conclusion, he is tested and trusted Shikena

As you Yoruba ninny can see( that's if you can read properly), we are not discussing Amala and Ewedu politics here! . .
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by bashydemy(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2012
Metalgoong:

As you Yoruba ninny can see( that's if you can read properly), we are not discussing Amala and Ewedu politics here! . .
And we are not discussing Ogbono and isi ewu here, are we? the best Governor Anambra ever produce is Ngige proof me wrong Ewu
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Metalgoong(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
bashy_demy: And we are not discussing Ogbono and isi ewu here, are we? the best Governor Anambra ever produce is Ngige proof me wrong Ewu

Olodo!

Your inability to construct a simple sentence shows that you are related to TOKYO, the motor park tout that terrorizes yaribaland.

Anambra state doesn't need the advice of a dummy like you!
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by bashydemy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Metalgoong:

Olodo!

Your inability to construct a simple sentence shows that you are related to TOKYO, the motor park tout that terrorizes yaribaland.

Anambra state doesn't need the advice of a dummy like you!
Do i need to engage in an argument with you before everyone on here know you are a nuisance? the whole world know that bastard and coward tribe in Nigeria are the Ibos, So wont make any sense talking to a bastard like you. Even your Oju Iku died and left alot of problem for his family to handle. Shame on your tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe's Popular Quotes / APC Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / Foreign Social Media Consultant Is APC Fake News - Atiku Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.