Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor (27536 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs / Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by noblejayz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
may God help kaduna state
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Bigboy100: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
I see a lot of numb skulls here, get it clear: Nuhu Bajoga is a christian from Kwoi, Jaba Loval Govt of Kaduna State,he even attends ECWA Church. He worked with the Ashaka Cement Company for many years b4 he retired abt 10 years ago and joined politics,where he was first a deputy governorship candidare in the 2002 PDP governorship primaries. They lost the primaries to then incubent govenor Ahmed Moh'd Makarfi . He was Naija's ex-ambassador to Poland and Czech republic 2003 to 2007 b4 he was appointed as state PDP chairman by the late Yakowa in June 2012. Bajoga is also from the same clan with the late Yakowa's wife and also Plateau State governor's wife Talatu Jonah Jang. They are all cousins from the same clan. The power of PDP in kaduna state resides with the people of southern Kaduna who are 90% Christians, there4 the muslims cannot even dream of bringing a muslim-muslim ticket it will never work coz the christians have a voting power of almost 1 million votes and they always decide the fate of who rules the state. Now the muslims gave Bajoga this position so that they will take the Party Chairmanship from the christians. The youths all over town are protesting against his appointment,mind you his house is just a stone's throw from mine cos we are from the same town and we are going to pour out our fury on him for this traitor-like act. He should reject the post simpliciter. Kids should stop watching too much TV and go do some lil' research 'bout their post before sending jargons for other peeps consumption on this forum: Outro ! I dey vex Bajoga.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by survival1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
U09ce: Kaduna xtians' names sometyms dey sound muslim.Dont know d reason.Emmanuel Umar,Musa Peter etc
. I also asked d same question during my service dere nd was told it d hausa version of sum of d bible names lyk Musa 4 Moses, Dauda 4 David etc. Even wen i told dem it's arabic version dey still tuk their stand nd it also favour d xtain in terms of appointmt.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Bridgedude(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Sit down there - Xtians will not rule Kaduna again and the reason they picked that old man for deputy governor. And very soon, you will even lose the DG post.
@Osun original--- If u're truly a yoruba guy talkin' like dis then u r a big fool!
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by survival1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
U09ce: Kaduna xtians' names sometyms dey sound muslim.Dont know d reason.Emmanuel Umar,Musa Peter etc
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by temkemol: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Yahnur(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
On behalf of Late ALH. Inuwa jelele congratulation to the kaduna state new gov. Muktar yaro and his duputy bajoga.I Pray to Almigty Allah discharge of their duty.

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Chongaiman: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Bigboy 100%:
...I dey vex Bajoga.
I dey feel you jare. Di papey wan fall our hand big time for reasons best known to him alone. . .
survival1: . . .was told it d hausa version of sum of d bible names lyk Musa 4 Moses, Dauda 4 David etc. Even wen i told dem it's arabic version dey still tuk their stand nd it also favour d xtain in terms of appointmt.
Go and read the Hausa bible before coming here to display your ignorance Mr. ITK.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Resistor: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2012
If you're calling someone a silly bigot,can a Christian/Christian ticket be tolerated in any part of the north?Why is boko haram thriving in that part of the country if religious bigotry is not the order of the day there?Abeg,it's all called political balancing!

Ganys: AFAM, You fall my hands Big time, are you interested in his profile and track records cum CV abi na religion concern you, Can his being a CHRISTIAN put a cup of Garri on ya tablegrin
Well, the guy is from the same local govt with amina yakowa and a xtian...is that what you wana hear...silly bigot angry
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by BinghiNya(m): 4:08am On Dec 25, 2012
sajawagu: Congratulations Nuhu,If u believe in God, The baton of faith will change in ur favor,God never sleeps,Those who turn Yokowas death to joy will soon see their joy turn into grief in Jesus name,Will some one say a big AMEN
your jesus must be a savage

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by talk2me006(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva: Is he a Christian or Muslim?
he is a human worshiper(un-believer)
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by talk2me006(m): 6:11am On Dec 25, 2012
qualified:

I'm sure u will not say this if both were to be Christians. Kaduna State cannot survive two Muslims, no pretence pls.
since other states survived with 2 christians then kaduna can also survive with 2 muslims.open your eyes and let not sentiment syndrome rule your heart.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by talk2me006(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Bigboy 100%:
I see a lot of numb skulls here, get it clear: Nuhu Bajoga is a christian from Kwoi, Jaba Loval Govt of Kaduna State,he even attends ECWA Church. He worked with the Ashaka Cement Company for many years b4 he retired abt 10 years ago and joined politics,where he was first a deputy governorship candidare in the 2002 PDP governorship primaries. They lost the primaries to then incubent govenor Ahmed Moh'd Makarfi . He was Naija's ex-ambassador to Poland and Czech republic 2003 to 2007 b4 he was appointed as state PDP chairman by the late Yakowa in June 2012. Bajoga is also from the same clan with the late Yakowa's wife and also Plateau State governor's wife Talatu Jonah Jang. They are all cousins from the same clan. The power of PDP in kaduna state resides with the people of southern Kaduna who are 90% Christians, there4 the muslims cannot even dream of bringing a muslim-muslim ticket it will never work coz the christians have a voting power of almost 1 million votes and they always decide the fate of who rules the state. Now the muslims gave Bajoga this position so that they will take the Party Chairmanship from the christians. The youths all over town are protesting against his appointment,mind you his house is just a stone's throw from mine cos we are from the same town and we are going to pour out our fury on him for this traitor-like act. He should reject the post simpliciter. Kids should stop watching too much TV and go do some lil' research 'bout their post before sending jargons for other peeps consumption on this forum: Outro ! I dey vex Bajoga.
That was the exact plan of the fool gej and CAN. They deliberately appoint sambo from kaduna inorder to make christian a govenor of kaduna but now their plan void because God plan will always manifest.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2012
miiraaj:
What will you gain with him being a christian? Later we begin to shout "BAD LEADERS"! Senseless Nigerians
can muslims allow christian-christian presidential ticket?no.blood would flow.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
since other states survived with 2 christians then kaduna can also survive with 2 muslims.open your eyes and let not sentiment syndrome rule your heart.
can kaduna survive with 2 christians?
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2012
survival1: . I also asked d same question during my service dere nd was told it d hausa version of sum of d bible names lyk Musa 4 Moses, Dauda 4 David etc. Even wen i told dem it's arabic version dey still tuk their stand nd it also favour d xtain in terms of appointmt.
there is similarity between hausa and arabic language.earliest hausa written is like arabic format.it was british that change it to present format
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by ignis: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2012
The main thing is that, he is a christian.
Thank God.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Sulhupeace: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2012
simon gonner: Barring a last-minute change,
Governor Muktar Ramalan Yero
will today present the name of
Ambassador Nuhu Bajoga to the
State House of Assembly for
confirmation as Kaduna State
deputy governor.
Bajoga, 63, is chairman of the
state chapter of the ruling
People’s Democratic Party and a
former Nigerian ambassador to
Poland.
Senior party and government
sources told Daily Trust
yesterday that Bajoga was
endorsed at the PDP caucus
meeting in Kaduna on Saturday.
The meeting was chaired by Vice
President Mohammed Namadi
Sambo, and attended by Yero
and other top-notch party
members.
At the opening of the meeting,
the governor solicited for the
support of the caucus in
choosing the best deputy
governor for the state.
Sources at the meeting told Daily
Trust yesterday that with the
endorsement by the caucus,
Bajoga’s appointment is very
likely to be announced today.
A source close to the Kaduna
Government House told our
reporter that Bajoga was seen in
the past three days attending
various meetings with Yero and
other top party leaders. This, the
source said, was preparatory to
his appointment as deputy
governor.
Bajoga’s endorsement was
coming a week after the death
of Mr Patrick Yakowa in a
helicopter crash in Bayelsa State.
Meanwhile, the Coalition of
Concerned Southern Kaduna
Professionals has opposed the
selection of Bajoga as deputy
governor.
“We are against the selection of
Nuhu Audu Bajoga, present state
chairman of PDP as Deputy
Governor nominee from
Southern Kaduna area, because
it is a calculated plot to deprive
the Southern Kaduna area from
holding the PDP state chair that
is of immense political value and
significance,” the group said in a
statement jointly signed by Dr.
Kyari Yates and Dr. John
Danfulani.
“It is also in the spirit of
renewed political enslavement of
our people using such a divisive
and sinister Greek gift. There are
more qualified youthful and
competent Southern Kaduna
politicians and professionals
who fit into role expected of a
sound deputy governor in all
means.”
They added: “We are declaring
our total resistance of this
action, as part of thee
encroaching political extinction
of our people via the promotion
of ‘gerontocracy’ and complete
sidelining of Southern Kaduna’s
younger generation and the
institutionalization of Northern
Kaduna over lordship over our
people.”
“This act of imposing a 63 years
old man would not have been
conceived in good faith since
the man, Nuhu Bajoga, would be
too old to aspire for the office of
the governor at the expiration of
the present administration--this
will ultimately scuttle our
chances of piloting the affairs of
the state in alternate manner as
required by the principle of fair
play,” the group said.
Sentiment don start. What sort of imagination is this. God help us ooo
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Sulhupeace: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=topsy1971]It seems it's a muslim-muslim ticket now. This is not too healthy for a state that has tangible christian population. I foresee regilious insurgency, occassioned by grudges and pains of unsatisfied christians on this decision.Goodluck to the state anyway.

Do ur findings well b4 posting. He is a pegan...
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by edoyad(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2012
Bigboy 100%:

Accurate.
I don't want that Dinosaur Bajoga to be deputy too, but if the youths from Southern KD have no candidate of their own, the case is weak.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Bigboy 100%:

If not that the muslims there are too considerate and loving, why should they in the first place allow a minority group (a christian) to chair a popular party in a muslim dominated state? You see, the day muslims begin to think like christians, a lot of opportunities will be missed by christians and you will only shout in vain afterall you are minority - democracy is a game of number. I think the muslims in Kaduna are wising up now and probably begining to think the way christians (religious fanatics/zoobies) will think.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2012
Bridgedude:
@Osun original--- If u're truly a yoruba guy talkin' like dis then u r a big fool!

We will stop thinking this way the day xtians start to see politics as politics - nothing to do with religion. Why should any right thinking person care about the religion of a governor or deputy governor? Are these religious posts or church management posts? You can see the posts from xtian fanatics asking if the chosen deputy is a xtian. What kind of question is that? You have muslims in Edo state, how many times have muslims there or elsewhere queried anybody for not considering them for deputy governor? Most of the problems we have in the country today in the north are caused by xtians provoking their muslims hosts/neighbors - I can see that from the posts here.

And finally, you are the fool not me for not seeing anything wrong in the wapped thinking of your fellow xtian fanatics.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by ManofSteel1: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Why is there so much ignorance and CLUELESNESS by nairalanders?Dont they teach history in our schools anymore? Kaduna is split between muslims and christians.infact the last national census showed that their were more people in southern kaduna than any other part of the state.the zone usualy votes as a single bloc during elections and that is why its believed that the zone determines who becomes the next governor by electoral votes.that is why its politicaly suicidal to have a muslim-muslim ticket in kaduna state. So why are people asking if the new deputy governor is a muslim? Southern kaduna people bear hausa names and many other northern christians. To the ignorant HAUSA IS NOT A RELIGION BUT A LANGUAGE. Der are so many hausa xtians and some of their hausa names are biblical names wen translated;Musa means moses,ibrahim means abraham,bulus means paul etc. So the new deputy is a xtian.But removin a xtian as the pdp chair wasnt smart and wil cost d gov xtian votes.rmbr dat d cpc is stil strong in the state.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by ManofSteel1: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Why is there so much ignorance and CLUELESNESS by nairalanders?Dont they teach history in our schools anymore? Kaduna is split between muslims and christians.infact the last national census showed that their were more people in southern kaduna than any other part of the state.the zone usualy votes as a single bloc during elections and that is why its believed that the zone determines who becomes the next governor by electoral votes.that is why its politicaly suicidal to have a muslim-muslim ticket in kaduna state. So why are people asking if the new deputy governor is a muslim? Southern kaduna people bear hausa names and many other northern christians. To the ignorant HAUSA IS NOT A RELIGION BUT A LANGUAGE. Der are so many hausa xtians and some of their hausa names are biblical names wen translated;Musa means moses,ibrahim means abraham,bulus means paul etc. So the new deputy is a xtian.But removin a xtian as the pdp chair wasnt smart and wil cost d gov xtian votes.rmbr dat d cpc is stil strong in the state.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by homaticaya(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2012
ajufinz: The current Nigeria political game shows that the only relevence of a Deputy Governor is if 'He' kills the 'Oga' or the 'Oga' crashes.

The most influencial political positions in any state are those of Governor and the Party Chair...

Southern Kaduna peeps by this arrangement have been official schemed out of the game. It may even be worst than what it was 4years ago. This is 'calbash dance'....
Hmmmmmm I never would have made any comment bur I can't believe sum1 could be so myopic and greedy.
Abeg stop being an hypocrite
Oh! So it's not fair now right! You should have said sumfin when both the position of the governor(Yakowa) and party chairman were both occupied by southern kaduna's
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by qualified(f): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2012
I noticed something on this thread. Most of all pretending not to care about d man's religion are doing so out of bitterness and are all Muslims who invariably are not happy a Christian is in power. Why are they always power-drunk? (imagine, celebrating someone 's death cos of his religion) wickedness!
No pretence, 'two Muslims' is not a good thing for Kaduna State.
Osunoriginal, quote me and make ur fanatic statements. SADISTIC RELIGIOUS PEOPLE
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by qualified(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

If not that the muslims there are too considerate and loving, why should they in the first place allow a minority group (a christian) to chair a popular party in a muslim dominated state? You see, the day muslims begin to think like christians, a lot of opportunities will be missed by christians and you will only shout in vain afterall you are minority - democracy is a game of number. I think the muslims in Kaduna are wising up now and probably begining to think the way christians (religious fanatics/zoobies) will think.

u are certainly not okay!
I'm sure u dont stay in d core North cos as a yoruba Muslim, u are even a fake one to them. Reasoning frm ur anus and talking thrash on NL will not save u from them whn their religious madness starts. Cannibals in d name of religion!
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2012
qualified: I noticed something on this thread. Most of all pretending not to care about d man's religion are doing so out of bitterness and are all Muslims who invariably are not happy a Christian is in power. Why are they always power-drunk? (imagine, celebrating someone 's death cos of his religion) wickedness!
No pretence, 'two Muslims' is not a good thing for Kaduna State.
Osunoriginal, quote me and make ur fanatic statements. SADISTIC RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

Continue to display your lunacy. I am muslim of course but wait a minute, are we discussing religion here or politics? We will continue to educate you on what governance is all about. It has got nothing to do with religion and the issue of the religion of the person in power should not come at all. Do I care if Yaro is a muslim, of course no. What I care about is how he leads. But Xtians wants relevance and want to show their presence - the reason we have all these problems including the BH issue. Like a saying goes "minority makes the loudest shout" - this is true and we can all see it.
In South West here, we chased Oyinlola (Osun) and Alao Akala (Oyo) out of power, not because they are xtians but for non performance and their hopelessly corrupt ways. In these two state, muslims are in the majority but did any muslim cry or shout that the govs are xtians? It is a pity that you guys are like this - very pathetic.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by REVOLUTNIS: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Ganys:
AFAM, You fall my hands Big time, are you interested in his profile and track records cum CV abi na religion concern you, Can his being a CHRISTIAN put a cup of Garri on ya tablegrin
Well, the guy is from the same local govt with amina yakowa and a xtian...is that what you wana hear...silly bigot angry
Religion plays a major rule in the leadership of Nigerian, u can't dispute that its a known fact.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by preciousoz: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
GEJ is a christian!!!
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
REVOLUTNIS:
Religion plays a major rule in the leadership of Nigerian, u can't dispute that its a known fact.

Stop that trash, it is only in Nigeria populated with lazy religious zombies and scammers where that exists. Let me educate you a bit, in Senegal, a christian was voted in as president. How was that possible if religion must be considered in a country of about 95% muslims?
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by REVOLUTNIS: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Continue to display your lunacy. I am muslim of course but wait a minute, are we discussing religion here or politics? We will continue to educate you on what governance is all about. It has got nothing to do with religion and the issue of the religion of the person in power should not come at all. Do I care if Yaro is the governor, of course no. What I care about is how he leads. But Xtians wants relevance and want to show their presence - the reason we have all these problems including the BH issue. Like a saying goes "minority makes the loudest shout" - this is true and we can all see it.

If it where against the interest of Islam u wouldn't have talk like u did. it would have been something else. Muslims are good in saying things contrary to their real thought and nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra / Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.