Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor (27524 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs / Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by chidexy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
bamosagie: It doesn't matter if he is a Christian or Muslim so long as he have something to offer. Nigeria is still a secular state, religion remains a very personal thing.

It matters a lot! At least in maintaining the relative peace that Kaduna State has enjoyed for some time now. After all, the Deputy Governor has no role per se in day to day governance of the state.

I think he's too old to offer any meaningful leadership to the people of southern Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
AK 48: Is he a christain?

Why can't we just elect our leaders without differentiating who is Christian and who is Muslim? There are good Christians and good Muslims all over Nigeria, vice-versa. We tend to judge people based on their religion, which is the root of our problems in Nigeria. We have religious sentiment in Nigeria which we need to stop in order for Nigeria to move forward for God sake.

I have never based my decision on anyone based on his or her religious views.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Joblaze4u: As far as it's kaduna state we can't allow a d gov. & and deputy 2 b muslims
Fool. Nenadi Usman is a xtian but she is married to a muslim.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
passionate88: Me think he is a Christian.. Bt let them perform like the late Yakowa

Yakowa performed, In what century? See everybody dies but I just don't get how people become automatic heros just cos they die, yes yakowa was a peace loving, humble, soft spoken even lovable governor but he sure as hell is the worst gov kaduna has seen in recent history, even the thief Namadi did far better than him.

We all ask what r GEJ achievements abi? I ask those hailin yakowa to name his.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Joblaze4u: As far as it's kaduna state we can't allow a d gov. & and deputy 2 b muslims

Why not. Sincerely, i think the majority muslims in kaduna are just being timid or over sensitive. Look at it this way: Of the three senatorial zones in Kaduna state two are muslim dominated while the third is christian dominated. Yet the Deputy Governors post is always allocated to Kaduna South. Compare this with Edo State with almost the same ratio: 2 to 1 sentoriial zone, only this time the majority are christians, Yet Muslims in Edo have never produced either the Governor Deputy Governor.

A muslim muslim Ticket can easily win in Kaduna just like a christian-christian Ticket has been winning in Edo State

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
iamtheprincipal: I thought Yakowa's wife would be made the deputy governor, owing to Yakowa's achievements and unsudden demise but it appears Yakowa and his deputy were never on the same side of the divide.
Why? It's a democratic govt not a monarchy.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by basisop(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ganys:
AFAM, You fall my hands Big time, are you interested in his profile and track records cum CV abi na religion concern you, Can his being a CHRISTIAN put a cup of Garri on ya tablegrin
Well, the guy is from the same local govt with amina yakowa and a xtian...is that what you wana hear...silly bigot angry

Yanning dust! Nigeria is an ethnic and religious conscious country. The earlier you know it now the better for you.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
joelreg:

Secular my foot. When BH are busy fighting for islamic

Your mind set needs to change. Boko Haram are not fighting for Islam. Boko Haram has killed more Hausas than any other tribe. I have a lot of Hausas as friends and they hate Boko Haram people. Most Hausas are peace loving people. Boko Haram in the North are in the minority. We need orientation in the South just as certain elements in the North do.

The best leaders Nigeria has ever produced came from the North so far. How many has come from the South? We currently have a Southern President who has all tools to deal with Boko Haram, but for whatever reason he is unable to do so.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by qualified(f): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ahmedie25: sentement has blocked your sense of reasoning,Nigeria wil not progress with people like you

I'm sure u will not say this if both were to be Christians. Kaduna State cannot survive two Muslims, no pretence pls.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Ozovehe65(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
homesteady: if i was in d position of d governor...i'll make a female my deputy so that kaduna state 'll be d 1st Northern state to have a Female deputy governor....
Den if he dies,she'll take over....therefore making her d 1st female governor in Northern states..
Who agrees with me?
Bleep DUDE
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by ucii(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
gly:

ha! na so e slow? I thought he has reached year 2026, ok may be na the heart break from e girl friend slow am down. lol
merry xmas to all nairalander, and a prosperous new year 2013. It is your of unmeritted favour!=, in Jesus' name (say amen somebody)
Amen
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by AK481(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Series22: can u see dat his name is Mr Bagoje not Alhaji Bagoje?
I don't know,they can hide it.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ganys:
AFAM, You fall my hands Big time, are you interested in his profile and track records cum CV abi na religion concern you, Can his being a CHRISTIAN put a cup of Garri on ya tablegrin
Well, the guy is from the same local govt with amina yakowa and a xtian...is that what you wana hear...silly bigot angry
I really don't know what's wrong with some of you. When has asking if he's a Chrsitian or Muslim become bigotry?
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by AK481(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
abubello:

Why not. Sincerely, i think the majority muslims in kaduna are just being timid or over sensitive. Look at it this way: Of the three senatorial zones in Kaduna state two are muslim dominated while the third is christian dominated. Yet the Deputy Governors post is always allocated to Kaduna South. Compare this with Edo State with almost the same ratio: 2 to 1 sentoriial zone, only this time the majority are christians, Yet Muslims in Edo have never produced either the Governor Deputy Governor.

A muslim muslim Ticket can easily win in Kaduna just like a christian-christian Ticket has been winning in Edo State
Is that y u planted the bomb?
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by AK481(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
payless:

Why can't we just elect our leaders without differentiating who is Christian and who is Muslim? There are good Christians and good Muslims all over Nigeria, vice-versa. We tend to judge people based on their religion, which is the root of our problems in Nigeria. We have religious sentiment in Nigeria which we need to stop in order for Nigeria to move forward for God sake.

I have never based my decision on anyone based on his or her religious views.
Let me ignore you
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
AK 48:
Let me ignore you

It hurts no one when we tolerate eachother.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by murtalaa(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
homesteady: if i was in d position of d governor...i'll make a female my deputy so that kaduna state 'll be d 1st Northern state to have a Female deputy governor....
Den if he dies,she'll take over....therefore making her d 1st female governor in Northern states..
Who agrees with me?

ignorance is bliss
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^^^^^

Hahahahahha
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by sajawagu: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations Nuhu,If u believe in God, The baton of faith will change in ur favor,God never sleeps,Those who turn Yokowas death to joy will soon see their joy turn into grief in Jesus name,Will some one say a big AMEN
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by alkasim1: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Datz just d stupidity in we nigerianz,some foolz askng wethr he's a christian or muslim instead 2 pray for a gud leader wethr muslim or christian,bull shit!!den sum1 should just explain d way foward in diz coun3?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by sajawagu: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations Nuhu If you believe in GOD,the Barton will change in your favour .Those who rejoice over Yakows death will see their joy turn into grief ,Will some one say a Big AMEN
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by SELFWORTH: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
iamtheprincipal: I thought Yakowa's wife would be made the deputy governor, owing to Yakowa's achievements and unsudden demise but it appears Yakowa and his deputy were never on the same side of the divide.

How can that be? Nominating his wife for a post she was not elected into by the citizens of that state. This is a democratic post not the royal family.

Yes, he did a good job but that is what he was paid to do. There is nothing special about doing your job to the best of your ability.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Series22(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Who agrees with me?
pauline tallen of plateau is d 1st female deputy in northern Nigeria. Abi plateau no b arewa again?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by IBROHIM: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
sajawagu: Congratulations Nuhu If you believe in GOD,the Barton will change in your favour .Those who rejoice over Yakows death will see their joy turn into grief ,Will some one say a Big AMEN

Can you imagine! Typing from burukutu joint!
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by igbeke: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Who agrees with me?
2nded.
i wish him watever he wished his predecessor.
and shud he had had a hand in his demise,.....
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by LordReed(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2012

Pray tell, what does unsudden mean?
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Series22(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
meenagiggs:
if she like make she be pope daughter, as far as she don marry muslim. She is no fit 4 d job. because d state is not yet matured 2 play politics without religious sentiments.
Timaya talk say b4 u seperate fight, first of all make u seperate quarrel
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Ogetogeo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
abubello:

1. Is Adams Oshimhole a christian?
2. Which senatorial district in Edo is muslim dominated?

@post. A 63yr old deputy gov to a 44yr old gov?
Its getting clearer now... gudnyt skd.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Series22(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
meenagiggs:
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by ajufinz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
The current Nigeria political game shows that the only relevence of a Deputy Governor is if 'He' kills the 'Oga' or the 'Oga' crashes.

The most influencial political positions in any state are those of Governor and the Party Chair...

Southern Kaduna peeps by this arrangement have been official schemed out of the game. It may even be worst than what it was 4years ago. This is 'calbash dance'....
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Series22(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=Series22][/quote] if she like make her father b pope, as far as say she is married 2 a muslim. D state is not yet matured 2 play politics without religious sentiments.
TIMAYA talk say b4 u seperate fight, 1st of all make u seperate quarrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter / FG Has Started Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.