Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor (27525 Views)

Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals, 6 New Acgs / Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by salafiyy: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ganys:
AFAM, You fall my hands Big time, are you interested in his profile and track records cum CV abi na religion concern you, Can his being a CHRISTIAN put a cup of Garri on ya tablegrin
Well, the guy is from the same local govt with amina yakowa and a xtian...is that what you wana hear...silly bigot angry
THANK YOU
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by johnkay1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
miiraaj: Illiterate
wat of you nonentity
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva: Is he a Christian or Muslim?

He is a muslim - go and kiss transformer.

What has religion got to do with the position - stupid fool. VP normally is a spare tyre - even a commissional is more active than him.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Wuse: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
neither can d gov and d dgoy can ever b xeistain.ko ba akaba
Joblaze4u: As far as it's kaduna state we can't allow a d gov. & and deputy 2 b muslims
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
topsy1971: It seems it's a muslim-muslim ticket now. This is not too healthy for a state that has tangible christian population. I foresee regilious insurgency, occassioned by grudges and pains of unsatisfied christians on this decision.Goodluck to the state anyway.

How do you mean by not too healthy? Is it religion that will bring good road, good healthcare system, and of course food on the table of the poor people? Get civilized man, government should have nothing to do with religious consideration afterall Nigeria constitution is secular.

If I were Yaro, I will pick a muslim as my VP to avoid evil religious bigots plotting to kill the governor.

And you talked about insurgency, the governor should deal decisively with any religious trouble makers in the state - be it xtians or muslims.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Acecube(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
homesteady: if i was in d position of d governor...i'll make a female my deputy so that kaduna state 'll be d 1st Northern state to have a Female deputy governor....
Den if he dies,she'll take over....therefore making her d 1st female governor in Northern states..
Who agrees with me?
guy you plan to die for office ?
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nwunuken(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
topsy1971: It seems it's a muslim-muslim ticket now. This is not too healthy for a state that has tangible christian population. I foresee regilious insurgency, occassioned by grudges and pains of unsatisfied christians on this decision.Goodluck to the state anyway.
not Nuhum is a christian
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
simon gonner: Barring a last-minute change,
Governor Muktar Ramalan Yero
will today present the name of
Ambassador Nuhu Bajoga to the
State House of Assembly for
confirmation as Kaduna State
deputy governor.
Bajoga, 63, is chairman of the
state chapter of the ruling
People’s Democratic Party and a
former Nigerian ambassador to
Poland.
Senior party and government
sources told Daily Trust
yesterday that Bajoga was
endorsed at the PDP caucus
meeting in Kaduna on Saturday.
The meeting was chaired by Vice
President Mohammed Namadi
Sambo, and attended by Yero
and other top-notch party
members.
At the opening of the meeting,
the governor solicited for the
support of the caucus in
choosing the best deputy
governor for the state.
Sources at the meeting told Daily
Trust yesterday that with the
endorsement by the caucus,
Bajoga’s appointment is very
likely to be announced today.
A source close to the Kaduna
Government House told our
reporter that Bajoga was seen in
the past three days attending
various meetings with Yero and
other top party leaders. This, the
source said, was preparatory to
his appointment as deputy
governor.
Bajoga’s endorsement was
coming a week after the death
of Mr Patrick Yakowa in a
helicopter crash in Bayelsa State.
Meanwhile, the Coalition of
Concerned Southern Kaduna
Professionals has opposed the
selection of Bajoga as deputy
governor.
“We are against the selection of
Nuhu Audu Bajoga, present state
chairman of PDP as Deputy
Governor nominee from
Southern Kaduna area, because
it is a calculated plot to deprive
the Southern Kaduna area from
holding the PDP state chair that
is of immense political value and
significance,” the group said in a
statement jointly signed by Dr.
Kyari Yates and Dr. John
Danfulani.
“It is also in the spirit of
renewed political enslavement of
our people using such a divisive
and sinister Greek gift. There are
more qualified youthful and
competent Southern Kaduna
politicians and professionals
who fit into role expected of a
sound deputy governor in all
means.”
They added: “We are declaring
our total resistance of this
action, as part of thee
encroaching political extinction
of our people via the promotion
of ‘gerontocracy’ and complete
sidelining of Southern Kaduna’s
younger generation and the
institutionalization of Northern
Kaduna over lordship over our
people.”
“This act of imposing a 63 years
old man would not have been
conceived in good faith since
the man, Nuhu Bajoga, would be
too old to aspire for the office of
the governor at the expiration of
the present administration--this
will ultimately scuttle our
chances of piloting the affairs of
the state in alternate manner as
required by the principle of fair
play,” the group said.

Look at them - illitrates. They see PDP chair as a way to control the policy of the state in their favor and to the detriments of the majority in the state. You can see how religious bigots think. Go and hug transformer if you dont like it - Bajoga is the Deputy Governor.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Donmeca:

Are u ok? D current governor was made deputy to balance d religious equation. Sambo is vice for the same reason. Why attack d poster?

Shut the Bleep up... What religious equation are you talking about? If not for trouble makers and retards like you in the state, he should have appointed a muslim as deputy governor to avoid insane people like you wishing him dead.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Acecube(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
meenagiggs:
Why? It's a democratic govt not a monarchy.
i tire oh.. I was surprised when people started saying yakowa's widow should be in line for d. g. Post... For once i thought i was in england oh
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
abubello:

Why not. Sincerely, i think the majority muslims in kaduna are just being timid or over sensitive. Look at it this way: Of the three senatorial zones in Kaduna state two are muslim dominated while the third is christian dominated. Yet the Deputy Governors post is always allocated to Kaduna South. Compare this with Edo State with almost the same ratio: 2 to 1 sentoriial zone, only this time the majority are christians, Yet Muslims in Edo have never produced either the Governor Deputy Governor.

A muslim muslim Ticket can easily win in Kaduna just like a christian-christian Ticket has been winning in Edo State

It is simply becuase muslims are accommodating and always want to be fair to all. Why do you think South West is accommodating and you see even Igbos living good life on our land? It is because majority here are muslims and even those that are christians have mislim background unlike what you see in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
qualified:

I'm sure u will not say this if both were to be Christians. Kaduna State cannot survive two Muslims, no pretence pls.

Sit down there - Xtians will not rule Kaduna again and the reason they picked that old man for deputy governor. And very soon, you will even lose the DG post.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by jabbo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
homesteady: if i was in d position of d governor...i'll make a female my deputy so that kaduna state 'll be d 1st Northern state to have a Female deputy governor....
Den if he dies,she'll take over....therefore making her d 1st female governor in Northern states..
Who agrees with me?

Plateau State had female deputy governot in Mrs. Pauline Tallen. She was deputy governor from 2007-2011.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by JoeMosco(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ganys:
AFAM, You fall my hands Big time, are you interested in his profile and track records cum CV abi na religion concern you, Can his being a CHRISTIAN put a cup of Garri on ya tablegrin
Well, the guy is from the same local govt with amina yakowa and a xtian...is that what you wana hear...silly bigot angry
Please spare us the pretence..... In this case, both Profile and Religion are important..... Though a deputy has "no power", there will be a sense of inclusion.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by nagoma(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Series22: can u see dat his name is Mr Bagoje not Alhaji Bagoje?

His name is not Bagoje you m0ron, can't you even copy?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by nagoma(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bajoga must be from Gombe state - which is a good liberal record for kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Yahaya85(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
who tell u he is a christian?? Hahahaha he is a muslim,thanks Allah kaduna is now under muslims again,Look at him did he look like a christian?

Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by olawalebabs(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Am a yoruba man, obj spend 8 years, what special benefit did I derive from that? None. Yar'adua spend 2 years, what special benefit did I derive from having my muslim brother in the seat of power? None. Fellow Nigerians, lets start discounting religion and ethnicity in choosing our leader. May God save Nigeria from Nigerians.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by mikkhon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Joblaze4u: As far as it's kaduna state we can't allow a d gov. & and deputy 2 b muslims
i dey laff in spanish ooooo
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
olawalebabs: Am a yoruba man, obj spend 8 years, what special benefit did I derive from that? None. Yar'adua spend 2 years, what special benefit did I derive from having my muslim brother in the seat of power? None. Fellow Nigerians, lets start discounting religion and ethnicity in choosing our leader. May God save Nigeria from Nigerians.

EXACTLY.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Metallurgist: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Religion is a good, for it make savages into civilised ppl. But for 9ja ppl it exactly the opposite sometimes(and may god forgive me) i think it because of religion bogotry our problems get confunded, god help us help ourselves
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Chisco4love(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
True talk.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by zikclassiq(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
CHRISTIAN
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by donofdons: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
joelreg:

Secular my foot. When BH are busy fighting for islamic

He is christian and an igboman from ohafia in imo state but his mother is half polish and half igbo while his father is an igbo buizness man whose wife is a sister to the late major general chukwuma kaduna nzeogwu( the famous leader of the 1966 coup)...... See how far the north have progressed and shuned prejudice...
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by donofdons: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2012

He is christian and an igboman from ohafia in imo state but his mother is half polish and half igbo while his father is an igbo buizness man whose wife is a sister to the late major general chukwuma kaduna nzeogwu( the famous leader of the 1966 coup)...... See how far the north have progressed and shuned prejudice...
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ganys:
Don't mind them!
Nigerian ehn! Tufiakwa!
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by OsunOriginal: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
donofdons:

That will never happem in that God abandoned land called yiboland. They are a curse on nigeria and whatever this country stands for. They should be allwed to form their own landlock country please so we can chase them out of the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by khairate(f): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=Ogetogeo]

1. Is Adams Oshimhole a christian?
2. Which senatorial district in Edo is muslim dominated?

@post. A 63yr old deputy gov to a 44yr old gov?
Its getting clearer now... gudnyt skd.

Yes, Adams Oshiomole is a xtian. Edo north senatorial district, they are predominantly muslims
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by Capisco(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wat a perfect plan by d muslim elites nuhu bajoga sounds islamic,so to any outsider d deputy is a muslim.dia problem is usually wit d name.they wound'nt hv had any probs if gudluck jonathan's name were to be abdullahi umar and he is a xtain infact d effect boko haram wuld've subsided.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by EzePromoe: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ganys:

Sweetlemon:
Don't mind them!
Nigerian ehn! Tufiakwa!
I'm still yet to see what was wrong in that question. These are few of the many reasons why there are mass exam failure in Nigeria. There are two options there, either you say, 'he's a muslim' or 'he's a christian'. No disrespect please.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by deltaforce7(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
The choice of a man whose age is 63 years as deputy governor leaves much to be desired. However, what Kaduna State needs now is peace, lasting peace. That state has witnessed so much destruction in recent times.Whoever will bring peace should be accepted, whether Muslim or Christian. Besides, the earlier we begin to leave religion and ethnicity out of our politics the better for us.
Re: Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor by midetinz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Joblaze4u: Thank God he's a christian

U are a political dummy! Sentimental crook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation Of What Led To The Death Of Obafemi Awolowo / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / FG Has Started Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.