Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Unbelieving Beliver - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unbelieving Beliver (1255 Views)

The Beliver And The Great Tribulation / Why Do Xtian/religious Parents Kick Out Their Unbelieving Teen Kids From Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Yooguyz: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
wiegraf:

smiley
Suddenly you aren't ghey? Complete with a handle called 'you guys'...heheheheheh. Some sort of freudian slip? Mayhaps what you were dreaming about when you registered? Me, filthy? Heheheheh

Don't go dropping your details on the internets, seriously
are you blind? Go through the post again
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Yooguyz: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
The lord is about to do something mighty in some ones life
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2013
Jezuspoa: you said it right, i believe this thread was for me, i just got healed from abdominal pain as i was going thru the religious section something told me to click on your username and then d topic! After reading it twas as though a heavy stone left my tummy! As a matter of fact i just finished drinking pepper soup! The pain is gone! Am so excited!
Could you plz post ur email address or number or any means where i can reach you? This is the best xmas present i can ever get from NL as a new member

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Needs Deliverance? / Coming To Terms With Death / The Plight Of The African Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.