Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man (2598 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Sweetgurl2(f): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
OH!.... HOW I LOVE MY AFRICAN MEN. (Found this online, just had to repost smiley)

1. I wish I could place your arms in a box. For those long winter nights where the warmth of a blanket just isn’t enough. Shop online for the cheapest time machine. Travel back to a time where you were respected. Back to the beginning where God used your rib to create woman.
2. Your eyes tell a story that you hide behind Stunnah Shades. Your ears, hidden behind Beats. While girls are screaming for your attention wearing mini skirts, and tops that expose their wombs to a world that doesn’t care about their babies.
3. I apologize for the Soulja Boys, Chris Browns, and Wakas who call women materialistic female dogs, think it’s okay to hit them, and thinks being hoodrich makes them real men. I honor you, for standing up for what you believe in, Especially since the rest of the world’s belief system is slightly skewed.
4. Your voice is like thunder, sharp, with a low rumble, as though demanding the attention of the closest ear.
5. I’m sorry for the women who make you feel like less than a man. Many of us compare you to the type of men who’ve abandoned us.
6. You’re beautiful, so beautiful that no female could ever take your place. In a time where women have given up on you,
Just remember you were created in God’s image. So I look to you, and I see God’s face through eyes of a woman who shares your rib.
7. When I was born my father held me in the palm of his hand. I admire you hands, they hold the secret to strength and peace.
Strength in the scars from years of hard work. Peace in the gentle way you hold the women that you love. The same strength and peace that God had when he molded you.
8. When we get married, I’ll mow the lawn, to show you just how much I disagree with the normal flow of things. Forget about the grass allergy that would attack my immune system. Let my love for you be the antihistamine that counteracts against the stereotypes.
9. My son will know his father from birth. There’s nothing more heartbreaking than a child who suffers from an absent father. Not because he’s absent minded, but because the mother is absent hearted.
10. Never let anyone tell you that you’re less than amazing. Our families need you more now than ever.

kissxx

http://rellyjuicejones.tumblr.com/post/15580148992/10-things-i-want-to-say-to-a-black-man

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by HARDDON: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
word! Wow ! Pure!

Those word dripping from the soul of the writer like a freely flowing fountain fresh! Made ma mind melt and ma heart hale.

I think there is true luvv reålly smiling out there. Mow the lawn? Darling? nah , i wud rada you just sit and smile cos ii wudnt hv you soil your velvet skin.

Let your grace dazzle my life as ii take you to height where with the gods play eternal rhythms to this wild world .

Me lil melting mozzarella!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Sweetgurl2(f): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
HARDDON: word! Wow ! Pure!

Those word dripping from the soul of the writer like a freely flowing fountain fresh! Made ma mind melt and ma heart hale.

I think there is true luvv reålly smiling out there. Mow the lawn? Darling? nah , i wud rada you just sit and smile cos ii wudnt hv you soil your velvet skin.

Let your grace dazzle my life as ii take you to height where with the gods play eternal rhythms to this wild world .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... shocked shocked.....Wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!shocked smiley
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by HARDDON: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... shocked shocked.....Wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!shocked smiley

Awww, I'm sowie .... Guess that must have bin awful of me. Buh ii cudnt help it .... D lines just kept dropping . Hope i didn't soil it that much?
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmm... Thanks for saying those sweet words to me, love... kiss kiss

Regards,

The original black man.
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by huninaija(f): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: Hmmmm... Thanks for saying those sweet words to me, love... kiss kiss

Regards,

The original black man.

angry
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

angry

wink wink
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by huninaija(f): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Just beautiful... cry if only we women could say some of these things to our men, believe me there would be no room for separation or divorce...
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by claremont(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sweet words coming from a sweet-looking lady. kiss

MODs, Front page please! grin

Nah dis kain thread suppose dey enter front page! grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by DExplorer1: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2012
Interesting
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by MariaGoretti: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Interesting
UNCLE D
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Dreomel(m): 3:03am On Dec 25, 2012
This sounds pretty much like the woman i have been waiting for all my life
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Jesufrend(m): 6:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Wow, na me b dis?
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by DExplorer1: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
UNCLE D
Yes babygirl
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Mshewwww see this one massaging their ego.orisirisi.am just waiting for my sister jennykandry to come and you'll see what becomes of this thread.hehehehehe.very sickening and totally irritating
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2012
thank you ..we Will always love you..
thumbs up to our AFRICAN QUEENS AND KINGS c
lets celebrate African on African love
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
huni_naija: Just beautiful... cry if only we women could say some of these things to our men, believe me there would be no room for separation or divorce...
very true
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
kulyie: Mshewwww see this one massaging their ego.orisirisi.am just waiting for my sister jennykandry to come and you'll see what becomes of this thread.hehehehehe.very sickening and totally irritating
lmao u just had to
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by HarvardGrad: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2012
HARDDON: word! Wow ! Pure!

Word bro, lovely, another magnificient piece from you. But in another world I would have challenged you to a fight to the death just for writing these words. why you say? because no mortal should be so gifted with the gift of words. My eyez are on you Hard-don, so you better watch your back! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by slimyem: 3:59am On Dec 30, 2012
A large percentage of Nairaland men don't deserve this adulation as they mostly fall in this category..
Soulja Boys, Chris
Browns, and Wakas who call women
materialistic female dogs, think it’s okay to
hit them, and thinks being hoodrich
makes them real men.
See?
One or two of them already showed up on this thread personalising the praises they don't deserve.
I honor you, for
standing up for what you believe in,
Especially since the rest of the world’s
belief system is highly skewed.
A bunch of Nairaland men don't stand for anything and don't believe in anything.
Follow-follow na im plenty pass amongst them.undecided

They know who they are and would never find women who rate them this high whether they like it or not!cheesygrincheesy
"Eni ti o ba domi siwaju o le te ile tutu!"smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by HARDDON: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Harvard-Grad:

Word bro, lovely, another magnificient piece from you. But in another world I would have challenged you to a fight to the death just for writing these words. why you say? because no mortal should be so gifted with the gift of words. My eyez are on you Hard-don, so you better watch your back! grin

Oh my sleek gracious soul.

Naw ii got HARVARD university community tailing ♏ԑ? Cud it get any beta? cheesy ℓ☺ℓz

Challenge Ʊ shld, and defeat , surely ,your trophy .

Duff ma hat , nonetheless, to your unreserved ecomiums.

Maybe som day, ii cud learn som ropes at your royal stables i suppose?
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2012
11. What's the Black's man true Religion ?
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by pleep(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2012
*Sigh* when i started reading this i was really impressed, my eyes glazed over with pride and love.... suddenly i was standing naked in the savannah with my mixed breed princess... her African bootie trembling in the wind... Then i got to the last part, and realized it was all a joke. sad

but seriouslly tho, to all yall who are taking this serious, it is a cruel hoax! she is actually mocking us
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Sweetgurl2(f): 5:26am On Dec 31, 2012
pleep: *Sigh* when i started reading this i was really impressed, my eyes glazed over with pride and love.... suddenly i was standing naked in the savannah with my mixed breed princess... her African bootie trembling in the wind... Then i got to the last part, and realized it was all a joke. sad

but seriouslly tho, to all yall who are taking this serious, it is a cruel hoax! she is actually mocking us

I'm for real. Its shame that you dont think you are worth this pleep. Of course im for real.
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by pleep(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

I'm for real. Its shame that you dont think you are worth this pleep. Of course im for real.
oh lol... i'm a little loopy from sleep pills. When i read all the that weird mowing the lawn thing and allergies, role reversals, and the usual absentee father stuff, i thought for sure it was some kinda elaborate satire.

Btw i recently checked some ur topics, you make alot of sense! one of the coolest female posters ive seen in a while. wink
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by pleep(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
pleep: [b]*Sigh* when i started reading this i was really impressed, my eyes glazed over with pride and love.... suddenly i was standing naked in the savannah with my mixed breed princess... her African bootie trembling in the wind... [/b]Then i got to the last part, and realized it was all a joke. sad

holy shit i was high last night.. i barely remember writing this shocked
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Walexz02(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
If only 9ja gurlz can memorize this and say thesame to theire bf/husband/hubby, tins will nt b dsame for them....
Re: 10 Things I Want To Say To A Black Man by Pdizzle(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2013
We beautiful? Havnt heard that in a while. Tnx swtgurl

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Says He's Not Ready...? / 10 Reasons Why Some Men Get Rejected, While Others Don't. / Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.