Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31619 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
How hard was it for Seun to have added to that 'apology' saying it was not his intent to insult them publicly, they are valuable members of his team and that he refuses to accept their resignation? If Jarus and OAM4J still refuse to return to their post then case closed IMO.

If you are going to open a thread like this then do it right.

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metalgoong: I'm sure the relevance seeking tool, Jarus, was just tripping when he wrote the so called resignation letter. . He will definitely use this mockery apology by Seun as a reason why he rescinded his previous decision to resign from the moderator job that makes him feel powerful in real life. grin grin grin grin grin
How about you shut it, at least for now?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by knotty(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
are the MODs paid sone tokens?
if they are not, the apology is inadequate.
bur, if there is stipend exchanging hands, then, The applogy is more than enuf.
seun, pick up the phone and speak to those guys, money or no money.
and you Mods, massage seun,s ego. return to your duty post. finish off the year, round up all outstanding projects and threads and resign in the new year.
that way, we are all winners.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by jmaine: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Why can't you be objective?? Seun might be the owner of the forum, however, everyone on this forum(including the mods) are also stakeholders... And if he could create a thread, with about three paragraphs to reprimand them publicly - he should at least write more than a single sentence to apologise to them...

I don't care for the two mods involved(they stay banning my handle for no reason whatsoever grin), to be honest... However, Seun needs to apologise the right way...

What's the objectivity you seek ? . . .Seun tendered a simple apology which covered the main track of the Mods disgust . . . .

Let me repost what i said again . . . . .

If you can't accept this simple apology as requisite enough, then do not bleat . .
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Why can't you be objective?? Seun might be the owner of the forum, however, everyone on this forum(including the mods) are also stakeholders... And if he could create a thread, with about three paragraphs to reprimand them publicly - he should at least write more than a single sentence to apologise to them...

I don't care for the two mods involved(they stay banning my handle for no reason whatsoever grin), to be honest... However, Seun needs to apologise the right way...

i think we should just let bygones be bygones.....
seun has apologised publicly(he didn't have to do that) - he could have apologised via PM. he must have swallowed so much pride to have even come this far - let's respect what he's done. i hope jarus/oam4j would accept the apologies so we can all move on to the achebe thread and continue the voting....

3 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Peterwins(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dear Nairalanders

A lot of people don't know this, but I'm not directly involved in the Nairaland end of year award process.
So, like many of you, I was shocked and appalled when I saw Chinua Achebe's name on the Politics section Hall of Shame contest.

I think this unacceptable development demonstrates the fact that the Politics Section Hall of Shame is not a constructive idea.
I hereby call on the Politics section moderators, Jarus and OAM4j, to end the divisive Hall of Shame contest and delete all related threads.

Thank you.

@Seun. Are you rescinding this earlier post of yours? Kindly respond. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz: How about you shut it, at least for now?

More so like you shutting it. Like seriously, your pride is just unbecoming. I like these two mods as well and want them back, but please, restrict yourself to your section.

8 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe: How hard was it for Seun to have added to that 'apology' saying it was not his intent to insult them publicly, they are valuable members of his team and that he refuses accept their resignation? If Jarus and OAM4J still refuse to return to their post then case closed IMO.

If you are going to open a thread like this then do it right.

Thank you jare. To me, that's the common sense method. I don't know why it has to be spelled out for some lol.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by mosunade(f): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun only apologised for not consulting them before going public. So, Seun still maintains the content of his thread.

3 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Geomac: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote
author=maclatunji]

Trust me, he didn't expect such resistance to his outburst. As for why
he seems to clash publicly with some moderators often, I think it is a
symptom of lack of Management expertise.

Management is the primary function of man. We all need to learn
it.[/quote] You are very correct.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
k2039: The only person I know who is infallible is the pope,
nansense!!!..pure crap..all humans are fallible.even the biblical satan was fallible not to talk of a mere motals
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

i think we should just let bygones be bygones.....
seun has apologised publicly(he didn't have to do that) - he could have apologised via PM. he must have swallowed so much pride to have even come this far - let's respect what he's done. i hope jarus/oam4j would accept the apologies so we can all move on to the achebe thread and continue the voting....

My brother, this is what I've been saying. If we don't have tolerance for each other, how can we move forward, most importantly, learn from our mistakes?

Like I stated, the mods should accept it and move on... grin grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Orpelin: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Walayi if any mod ban me in the remaining days of the year or in the years to come without a writing message as PM & public message on that thrend, I shall and will rake for am like ....
This is a clear indication of the way we feel when we fail to observe the Golden Rule!!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by jmaine: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

More so like you shutting it. Like seriously, your pride is just unbecoming. I like these two mods as well and want them back, but please, restrict yourself to your section.

That dude dey jack nairaland for head like say na him inheritance . . .WTF sad

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

Make me. . . undecided
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

Voting should be revoked immediately.

Under a democratic process, the overwhelming support of Achebe should be taken into consideration. Under NL Constitutional Amendment (which idk undecided undecided undecided), on behalf of the proponents, I seek to introduce proposition 1A - annulment of the entire process.

show ur democratic stance by going to the thread in question and vote for another shameful personality except achebe (preferably retardeen). if u and ur overhelming supporters are sure of ur number then go there and cast ur vote. with such, achebe will be rescued.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by GARRIx7(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun: Dear Jarus & OAM4J,

I hereby apologize for not consulting you before going public.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
sexkillz: Na today? Do you know how many apologies he has tendered in the past, or how many he will tender in the future, on this same issue?

This apology was forced and not wholehearted, at least it looked that way to me. Whether they accept it or not is completely left to them.

They were the ones most insulted today. Some don chop their own before, others go chop their own tomorrow. . . No be today.

I hope they come back after a better apology. Maybe private this time. Politics section needs them.

So na so Oga SEUN dey suffa una.....

Sorry ooooo

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

show ur democratic stance by going to the thread in question and vote for another shameful personality except achebe (preferably retardeen). if u and ur overhelming supporters are sure of ur number then go there and cast ur vote. with such, achebe will be rescued.

I won't do that my brother - I've stated on numerous occasion on the last thread that the bigotry going on in that thread is so overwhelming. Rather, on behalf of the proponents, we need to introduce a proposition to annul the entire process on the ground that it's grossly flawed... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Manny, see Ijebabe's last post.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz: Make me. . . undecided

There goes the ego, high mighty, bulls.hit, dude walk away jor.

Make you do what? Do you think everyone breathes, sleeps, eats NL. Seriously, you need to quit. Pride comes before the downfall of a man, and you my man, your pride is way above you.

5 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
jmaine:

no worry na im be next person wey we go try comot as mod! Im own don too much!

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Iaz93: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Metalgoong: I'm sure the relevance seeking tool, Jarus, was just tripping when he wrote the so called resignation letter. . He will definitely use this mockery apology by Seun as a reason why he rescinded his previous decision to resign from the moderator job that makes him feel powerful in real life. grin grin grin grin grin
Morraphocker
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

There goes the ego, high mighty, bulls.hit, dude walk away jor.

Make you do what? Do you think everyone breathes, sleeps, eats NL. Seriously, you need to quit. Pride comes before the downfall of a man, and you my man, your pride is way above you.
I have heard you. Can you shut up now?

Thank you.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
jmaine:

I mean, his own is too much... if he was Seun, NL will be 100x worse off.

LOL... No wonder Afam said Ndi Igbo doesn't need a romantic Eze.

7 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by maclatunji: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Orpelin: Walayi if any mod ban me in the remaining days of the year or in the years to come without a writing message as PM & public message on that thrend, I shall and will rake for am like ....
This is a clear indication of the way we feel when we fail to observe the Golden Rule!!

Laughing Really Hard (LRH)
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz: I have heard you. Can you shut up now?

Thank you.

Shut up? Maka gini zi? e ji bulu romantic mod?

Taa mechie onu gi, when adults are talking, you too, you're talking.

4 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Tgirl4real(f): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaosky:
nansense!!!..pure crap..all humans are fallible.even the biblical satan was fallible not to talk of a mere motals

Well said. Was about taking that out. I wonder what makes a pope infallible. Is he God ni? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.