Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31611 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by AndreUweh(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky:

I dey jare. . . . How things with you?

Anyone who has worked with Seun knows he is autocratic - don't be surprised even the 'apology' is autocratic. cheesy
Debo, you did very well as a supermod. I wish you can have that position back again. Nairaland needs you.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

Is this one ready to repent so,,,,,,,see comment again!

Na wa o.....no wonder!

Na only debosky u see to reply....what about the others.....SMH4U.....and you are there in the open among NLers viewing!
U see wetin I dey talk? Odaran ni bobo se!

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Super1759: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
berem: what a shameful day on nairaland! As I enter 2013 soon,may I never come across any shameful thing in my life!! Amen!
amen! And may you become a MOD ijn
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Elewa give? Buhahahaha! Ayo! U dey Jonz! D guy wud rada seat dia and look pretty. Jus take a look at d guy prof pic, u think hin mascara na sleek? Or U think d lipgloss na Vaseline? D guy spends heavily on cosmetics. Channel lomo..... So forget charity! Hes surely not picking any Nairalander over hin makeup o! Give up!

LMFAO....U are KILLING this thread ID.
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun:
Actually, Nairaland has been doing very well in your absence. You should not have forsaken the entire community out of hatred for one person.

seun lock this thread before it degenerates into a dïckwaving contest....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap! ONYEARA! No vex me o! Bitter ko bitterleaf ni! Excuse me pass joor! angry

Onye ara nke'm nwere class...

Vex you? Se kwa... hmm, how u gonna say I should excuse you pas, but u quote and insult me first... Sis, take a chill pill and relax those nerves. It's 24mins to Christmas, you need to be binding and casting now grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by DollyParton1(f): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Elewa give? Buhahahaha! Ayo! U dey Jonz! D guy wud rada seat dia and look pretty. Jus take a look at d guy prof pic, u think hin mascara na sleek? Or U think d lipgloss na Vaseline? D guy spends heavily on cosmetics. Channel lomo..... So forget charity! Hes surely not picking any Nairalander over hin makeup o! Give up!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chei!! Seun don suffer today

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

You could be correct, but you should know that it wasn't based on selection, but nominations and voting.....the MODS didnt just appoint or select....the NLers did!
Yep I know.

A super-mod still has the right to nullify the purpose of a thread with/without permission (to an extent).

If sexkillz can delete a thread composed by a fellow nler at will, then why can't a super mod do same.. ?
(just asking)
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
I see OMA4J viewing!!!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Super1759: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

i doubt if he thought it through thoroughly before declaring such. i think it should be ignored. undecided
"un-possible" to say
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MrGlobe(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
SEUN I NEED TO BE REASSURED THE SUSPENDED MODs ARE NOT COMING BACK.

THEY DID AN ABOMINATION AND MUST BE BANNED FOR 2 MONTHS MINIMUM grin grin

MERRY XMAS Y'ALL!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

Onye ara nke'm nwere class...

Vex you? Se kwa... hmm, how u gonna say I should excuse you pas, but u quote and insult me first... Sis, take a chill pill and relax those nerves. It's 24mins to Christmas, you need to be binding and casting now grin grin grin
Nkem, I swear I dey bisect Brokoto as I dey type curse give u, all na love! Merry Christmas! kiss tongue
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by debosky(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun:
Actually, Nairaland has been doing very well in your absence. You should not have forsaken the entire community out of hatred for one person.

Hehehehehe. . . . . I did not forsake nairaland. I continue to engage with the community, but on my own terms.

You posted my personal details, violated my privacy while insulting me amongst other things while making unrealistic demands of my time despite my voluntary contributions to this website. You think I'd continue helping you? You're even more deluded than before.

I don't hate you, I've simply recognised your petty smallmindedness and cowardice and decided to let you do your own thing. I wish you well - I hope others are more understanding of your flaws.

Those feigning surprise should not do so - this is the true nature of the autocratic owner.

11 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MariaGoretti: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I see OMA4J viewing!!!
YOU NEVER SLEEP?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wait o, Seun doesn't pay his mods? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I see OMA4J viewing!!!
So excited, you pissed urself and typed his name wrong. SMH
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
YOU NEVER SLEEP?
OMA4J, Jarus, Freiburger and r231 are the coolest mods ever na. I gats be here
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life: Wait o, Seun doesn't pay his mods? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mods are never paid anywhere in the world. It's a volunteering position.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MariaGoretti: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
OMA4J, Jarus, Freiburger and r231 are the coolest mods ever na. I gats be here
NA HERE EVERYBODY DEY SEF...
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nkem, I swear I dey bisect Brokoto as I dey type curse give u, all na love! Merry Christmas! kiss tongue

Nne na wa for you o, type curse give me? Anyway sha, Merry Christmas to you.. Although calm down with Seun, he may be your future husband grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life: Wait o, Seun doesn't pay his mods? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U see ur life? Errand boi! *hands him a brand new clipper* oya take! Go barb Elewa anuz na! Shebi u b dey kiss am since, u don jam today grin

4 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Super1759: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

wont drag this issue with u any longer.
U believe the process is flawed, i dont think so. its in-line and within the rules of this forum and even within the rules governing the thread in question.
let me now focus my attention in making sure the retardeen doesnt lose his crown. need to step up my game, Dayokanu is doing pretty well for Achebe.
dnt enter next year with this your mindset and thought.. I beg you
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

Nne na wa for you o, type curse give me? Anyway sha, Merry Christmas to you.. Although calm down with Seun, he may be your future husband grin grin grin
Tufia! Wey born2fuck still standa?

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:

I beg to differ o, they have some financial compensation or perks depending on what type of forum it is. I know of two forum - one is about pilots, airlines etc and another about business and start up that their mods even top contributors are paid.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MrGlobe(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky:

Hehehehehe. . . . . I did not forsake nairaland. I continue to engage with the community, but on my own terms.

You posted my personal details, violated my privacy while insulting me amongst other things while making unrealistic demands of my time despite my voluntary contributions to this website. You think I'd continue helping you? You're even more deluded than before.

I don't hate you, I've simply recognised your petty smallmindedness and cowardice and decided to let you do your own thing. I wish you well - I hope others are more understanding of your flaws.

Those feigning surprise should not do so - this is the true nature of the autocratic owner.
Aye what's up, you used to be a nice mod. I wasn't aware of your whole issue with Seun but Sir, on this very issue Seun is 100% right. I understand you are not happy with him buy y'all can agree to disagree like grown men. merry xmas
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky:

debosky.....this is uncalled for.
in the spirit of christmas, i implore everyone to shake hands and let this matter die.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Super1759: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
don't tell me that mukina2 does all these for free. Na jazz?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U see ur life? Errand boi! *hands him a brand new clipper* oya take! Go barb Elewa anuz na! Shebi u b dey kiss am since, u don jam today grin

Tufia, may the gods forbid... Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, try again
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky:

shocked shocked shocked
what can u refer us to a thread if such exist. if there is anything i dont joke with, its the bolded. angry angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tufia! Wey born2fuck still standa?

Please can someone run a test on her ^ ^ blood sugar level..

you gettin madder smiley
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I understand you are not happy with him buy y'all can agree to disagree like grown men. merry xmas
On point.
Same to you. cool cool cool
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: don't tell me that mukina2 does all these for free.
No. She used to, though.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.