Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31572 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin
manny4life:

I mean, his own is too much... if he was Seun, NL will be 100x worse off.

LOL... No wonder Afam said Ndi Igbo doesn't need a romantic Eze.
buhahahahaha!! Romantic Eze! Oh boy abeg my ribs are paining me already from laughter!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

I won't do that my brother - I've stated on numerous occasion on the last thread that the bigotry going on in that thread is so overwhelming. Rather, on behalf of the proponents, we need to introduce a proposition to annul the entire process on the ground that it's grossly flawed... grin grin grin

But there as no bigotry when he was named in the hall of fame last year right? besides, how are u so sure of ur number if u decide not to participate? i see no bigotry there, just peeps opinions that needs to be respected. i will advise u to go there and vote for another canditate except Achebe (preferably retardeen), ur vote can swing the throphy from Achebe. That thread is going no where.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

It does concern u cos the people here make NL. If there are no members, who would advertise?

Common Tgirl....when last did Seun pay me for being here...this post is 2cent, remember? Besides NL, do you think there is nothing better to spend my time doing...even if na to dey watch NatGeoWild......ask me what I have gained on NL....I have gained though, but......

Im making Seun monies, but he likes acting like one Super God that wouldnt even come down to play with his fans. How many times has he turned down invitations on threads...whats there to blend with fellow NLers....how will he respect a floor member, when he virtually has none for his MODS....dont know about the super Mod though.

People here make NL. Yes of course, but how many of them I sabi, or how many have been there for me in one way or the other.....I read a thread months back about something like ''what you would have done, but couldnt due to financial constraint''....walahi, I expected Seun to help some fellows out, and put smile on their faces. If he is gonna, maybe tomorrow.

How many times have guys brought up the issue of get-to-gether, but have you ever seen seun coming to say anything.....He is not taking NL as a family, but business venture....Damn it, its not always about the money na!

Do you know why I have not stopped coming on here?.....LOVE for people I don't know....can u imagine....I wept the day I heard Perx died....I never knew her....she was like a sister from my mother!

I hope Seun is not from Ijebu!
Does he pay u guys at all....me no know o!

And Jarus that is helping out with the e-helpers stuff (the best thing I can say is happening on NL)

Give back to the public what the public have given unto you.

And he should give a proper apology to these fellows if he is very appreciative, Being a MOD no be small thing o!

My 2cents...making Seun richer again!

6 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

But there as no bigotry when he was named in the hall of fame last year right? besides, how are u so sure of ur number if u decide not to participate? i see no bigotry there, just peeps opinions that needs to be respected. i will advise u to go there and vote for another canditate except Achebe (preferably retardeen), ur vote can swing the throphy from Achebe. That thread is going no where.

My brother, if you look at trail records, I DO NOT PARTICIPATE in things like that. I have my reasons, there's too much I wouldn't wanna delve into. If I may, please, let's not get into this. Rather, I continue to stay my stance - annulment of the entire process - fame or shame
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by maclatunji: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Well said. Was about taking that out. I wonder what makes a pope infallible. Is he God ni? undecided

You are so on point today.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

of course the thread is going nowhere cos Chinua Achebe doesn't give a fucck about it.I also hope he emerges winner so that he will become very popular on nairaland and nairalanders will rush and buy his book.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by k2039: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Where is my sweet potato MUKINA2, I have not seen her comment.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MrGlobe(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

this dede1 is such a pederast!
what a disgraceful human being - you must have thought you would take the post of this section's moderator - you thought wrong!

you are the worst thing that oozed out of your mother's fallopian tube.....look at this runt of a human puffing his chest in the gathering of intellectuals......you are a donkey and the next time you address me like you address the drunken elders of your family, i shall piss in your nostrils. anuofia!
The problem is that jobless touts like yourself think a busy person like myself will want to moderate on this site as your life depends on it. Go and look for things that will give you real joy in life other than being a pick pocket. When you see me post on Nairaland, ignore it, my mental level is way above yours, quote your fellow pick pockets like geez and the other psycopaths like yourself fool

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dis Mr Elewa and tantrums, u get luck say no b romance sect u pack ur skoin skoin come o! cus aja to ba fe sonu on gbo fere ode.U think u can continue to type shyte and have others says " awwwh... let it go! he apologised" awa o si fo shi mehn... u misbehave again, we treat ur fawk up.U beta type correct apology give my guys! cus dis wan u drop na intro.Oya beg! O ya werey ni? angry angry angry Nansense!

7 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life: Whether he anticipated the outrage/backlash or not, is irrelevant, bottom line is that he has owned his mistakes and taken necessary resolve to address the issue. Firstly by issuing a public apology, how these mods react will determine the tolerance we all speak about.

Of course, two wrongs can make a right, but the leader should have been very careful and......
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: u misbehave again, we treat ur fawk up.U beta type correct apology give my guys! cus dis wan u drop na intro!
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis Mr Elewa and tantrums, u get luck say no b romance sect u pack ur skoin skoin come o! cus aja to ba fe sonu on gbo fere ode.U think u can continue to type shyte and have others says " awwwh... let it go! he apologised" awa o si fo shi mehn... u misbehave again, we treat ur fawk up.U beta type correct apology give my guys! cus dis wan u drop na intro.Oya beg! O ya werey ni? angry angry angry Nansense!
lol @ Elewa.na wa for today o! Mehn its been hilarious today walahi!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

Of course, two wrongs can make a right, but the leader should have been very careful and......

Leaders are humans just like you and I and are prone to mistakes. I'm not exempting Seun - in the other thread, while I agree with his action, but I his pattern of approach was inappropriate.

In the absence of care, he was humble enough to admit his wrong by apologizing.

There are tons of people who have gaffed unknowingly, prolly out of anger, surprise, shock and what have you, few hrs or days later, they realize the damage. For the purpose of good will, they issue an apologetic response, what else do people want?

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by maclatunji: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Idowuogbo, did I ever tell you that you don kolo finish. cheesy

#LMFSO
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Peterwins(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Seun. Why not ask Jarus and OAM4J to apologise to Chinua Achebe first? If you cannot moderate your moderators, then who will. Kindly review your organizational policy in the coming new year.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

i just want a conclusive end for a beautiful thread grin

SOrry, it's no longer possible this year. grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Well said. Was about taking that out. I wonder what makes a pope infallible. Is he God ni? undecided
you dey mind am?...he just typed that in order to have a say in this matter...SMH
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

My brother, if you look at trail records, I DO NOT PARTICIPATE in things like that. I have my reasons, there's too much I wouldn't wanna delve into. If I may, please, let's not get into this. Rather, I continue to stay my stance - annulment of the entire process - fame or shame

ur opinion is noted and respected but many i believe feel otherise. let those that believe in it continue then. Nothing in that thread contradicts any of the forum's rules so we are surely in line.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by aribisala0(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Berem ha naa?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
berem: of course the thread is going nowhere cos Chinua Achebe doesn't give a fucck about it.

Then why are we all bothered then? Abegii lets give it a rest.

I also hope he emerges winner so that he will become very popular on nairaland and nairalanders will rush and buy his book.

God forbid. The retardeen must retain the crown.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=18pt]And Posters dont forget to visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

Thanks you verrry verry plentiful as you voted cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1139345/nairaland-politics-section-hall-shame/9
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
honeric01:

SOrry, it's no longer possible this year. grin

what shocked shocked angry angry lailai. it must not happen. abegii, dont break my heart ooo
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MrGlobe(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Peterwins: @Seun. Why not ask Jarus and OAM4J to apologise to Chinua Achebe first? If you cannot moderate your moderators, then who will. Kindly review your organizational policy in the coming new year.
Exactly my point all these while. Man, I don't do Facebook but still collect this '1000 likes'.

Seun you have the right to moderate your moderators, its your right, they are not indispensable!

3 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

ur opinion is noted and respected but many i believe feel otherise. let those that believe in ut continue then. Nothing in that thread contradict any of the forum's rules so we are surely in line.

Exactly!

You say "forum rules", but I don't think that was the issue on the previous thread when Seun asked the thread to be deleted and people cried democratic foul and suppression. Nonetheless, it's all good.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=18pt]And Posters dont forget to visit this thread and Vote Retardeen Ebele Jonathan into the Hall of Shame[/size]

Thanks you verrry verry plentiful as you voted cheesy

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
maclatunji: @Idowuogbo, did I ever tell you that you don kolo finish. cheesy

#LMFSO
No mehn... I dey vex! Na so d Ewo agoyin guy dey do joor! First it was TG, he just walked in dey ask fooooolish question, hear him " who locked dis thread?" Am like.. Duh? Mr Elewa o shayo ni? Very proud mothershoutmymouth! Msteww.... Nonsense and japanjantis! angry angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:

The problem is that jobless touts like yourself think a busy person like myself will want to moderate on this site as your life depends on it. Go and look for things that will give you real joy in life other than being a pick pocket. When you see me post on Nairaland, ignore it, my mental level is way above yours, quote your fellow pick pockets like geez and the other psycopaths like yourself fool

see this anorexic millipede.....
your ancestors have been fasting for 200 days to live the kind of life i enjoy. your mental level is in the pits - you don't even qualify to cop a membership of this forum cos intellectually, you cannot punch your way through a wet paper-bag. your stupidity in watts would solve all the electricity problems in africa.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by taharqa: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem: basically, seun is saying Achebe hall of shame thread remains. Voting is ongoing, peeps kindly go there and cast ur votes.
Retardeen Ebele Jonathan is a wise choice IMO

MUMU-ish grin...hehehehe..

One day, we go hear say @Demdem don 'die'; 'wetin killi am', people go dey ask? 'Na im acute Negative OBSESSION with anoda pesin na im cause am', go bi the answer....

Get a Life, dude.........
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

Exactly!

You say "forum rules", but I don't think that was the issue on the previous thread when Seun asked the thread to be deleted and people cried democratic foul and suppression. Nonetheless, it's all good.

That is Seun's opinion and the logic he presented forward was the same flawed logic that made him vote for the retardeen and not PDP. Seun is no God. AT times he makes mistakes.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DIE OF HEART ATTACK O.

Seun has apologized, let it rest.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
aribisala0: Berem ha naa?
I dey o egbon mi! Wetin dey happen for your end? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.