Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Questions For Anony About Souls - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Anony About Souls (19577 Views)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Do Human Clones Have Souls? / What's A Soul? Do Animals Have Souls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2013
"What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind."
T.H. Key
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2013
wiegraf:

No. So?

You could be genuinely seeing 4 colors, doesn't mean there are 4 colors there, it just means you perceive (if you aren't trolling) 4 colors. Again, so?
maybe i misunderstand you but are you not contradicting yourselve..if genuinely means truthfully/real/non conterfeit/ then how can something be genuine and not there or exist at the same time?
Assuming there really are 4 colors there, have you met color blind people?
ok what is your point.. deos color blind mean you dont perceive color or nothing?
You know there are people who see light outside the normal spectrum as well, yes? Iirc there are people who can see either uv/or infrared sef, can't remember which.
of course there are and i am aware of that..but even if i wasnt aware or have the ability to see light outside of the normal spectrum dont you think it will stupi.d on my part to disregard as nonsensical anyone that comes forth to tell me they have the power or ability to do these things..
http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jul-aug/06-humans-with-super-human-vision
have you personally seen anyone with those abilities..or you believe it becuase it is in a magazine. my point is does the "facts" you seek have to be in a magazine or book before you believe?

You could have altered your perception through drugs or what not, even permanently. You could simply be insane. etc etc
I hope you have more than this to prove whatever point it is you're trying to make...
ok i are going to tell you how you can see perceive the four colors and then explain why you couldnt the first time..and then you can decide if it was as a result of drugs or perhaps you're on the path to insanity..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 2:05am On Jan 14, 2013
ok this is what you should do..go back to the image and Look exactly at the black spot for 30 seconds or more . Resist temptation to look anywhere else but the black spot. you should be able to observe the four colors with your peripheral vision. red/turquise and green/pink.. the extra two colors turquoise and pink are the "auric field" of the red and green colors respectively..

i want you to be honest of what you see.. then i would make my point later..
p/s i would want others to participate and report what they see as well . "everyone" should be able to see those extra two colors..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 2:38am On Jan 14, 2013
you have probably not done something like this before why I said 30 seconds or more..I don't have to really concentrate or look at the black dot to see those extra colors..I see them within a second or less of concentration ..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2013
greatgenius: you have probably not done something like this before why I said 30 seconds or more..I don't have to really concentrate or look at the black dot to see those extra colors..I see them within a second or less of concentration ..

I'll deal with you properly later, no time atm. At least I think you're sincere, you believe your, err, pure nonsense. But at least you're honest and trying to objectively prove something.

No, I can't see didly squat. But optical illusions and me have never gotten along. Like these

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autostereogram

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=magic+eye&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Q7u&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=72LzUO_vI4W70QWcsYCIBQ&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw=1158&bih=618

I've been staring at these bastards for near 20 years without success. Other tricks

http://www.itsvery.net/fun03c.html

Similar to what you have there

Perception, tricks of the mind. You could be perceiving 4 colors, but there are only 2 there. You see with your mind, simple. One can use various tools to alter perception, that does not mean that what you're sensing is what is objectively there. You can also purposely trick it into believing strange $hit. And don't get me started on what drugs can do to how you perceive stuff

So, what? How does this relate to spirituality? This isn't magic. I'll deal with the other post if need be later. Especially the fact that you think one should ignore peer reviewed journals *smh*

This one though is my favorite, and probably popular. Some people see her spinning clockwise, other the opposite. Some see her spinning both ways easily (like me). If you've never come across it get a friend, and you guys can mindfuck at it as your observations will not tally.

http://www.itsvery.net/fun03e.html
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 3:17am On Jan 14, 2013
wtf ..Ok we are talking about something different here..I am talking about perceiving the "auric field"of things and you are talking about optical illusions...
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 3:20am On Jan 14, 2013
If you couldnt see anything with those two colors I provided then use any color that you think is genuine and concentrate on it..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 14, 2013
greatgenius: wtf ..Ok we are talking about something different here..I am talking about perceiving the "auric field"of things and you are talking about optical illusions...

Abeg, this derailment into "auric fields" and illusions is a waste of time. There is no soul, no aura.

It is one great illusion created by religious thinking and religions.

So, I'll leave you with an appropriate video that has illusions and souls;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNmHFQOK4
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 3:30am On Jan 14, 2013
^^^^ I have seen your level of reasoning not much to write home about... So stop your incessant nonsense and bashing of Christians because you are just as lost as them.. you have a lot of anger in you and some meditation will do you good..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 14, 2013
greatgenius: ^^^^ I have seen your level of reasoning not much to write home about... So stop your incessant nonsense and bashing of Christians because you are just as lost as them.. you have a lot of anger in you and some meditation will do you good..

lol.....erm....ehem......since you couldnt tell that I was joking in my last comment..................

KISS MY AZZ angry
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 3:44am On Jan 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....erm....ehem......since you couldnt tell that I was joking in my last comment..................

KISS MY AZZ angry
lol calm down god brother I will kiss your as.s not .. you say yore playing the next minute you're cursing.. you have a lot of emotions going on.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by mazaje(m): 4:10am On Jan 14, 2013
Mr_Anony: Please guys, check out this video if you may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwDavvndecE

Here we have a con man William Craig promoting the work of another con man. . .LOL. .I laugh in heavenly tongues. . .
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by DeepSight(m): 5:01am On Jan 14, 2013
wiegraf:

I'll deal with you properly later, no time atm. At least I think you're sincere, you believe your, err, pure nonsense. But at least you're honest and trying to objectively prove something.

No, I can't see didly squat. But optical illusions and me have never gotten along. Like these

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autostereogram

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=magic+eye&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Q7u&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=72LzUO_vI4W70QWcsYCIBQ&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw=1158&bih=618

I've been staring at these bastards for near 20 years without success. Other tricks

http://www.itsvery.net/fun03c.html

Similar to what you have there

Perception, tricks of the mind. You could be perceiving 4 colors, but there are only 2 there. You see with your mind, simple. One can use various tools to alter perception, that does not mean that what you're sensing is what is objectively there. You can also purposely trick it into believing strange $hit. And don't get me started on what drugs can do to how you perceive stuff

So, what? How does this relate to spirituality? This isn't magic. I'll deal with the other post if need be later. Especially the fact that you think one should ignore peer reviewed journals *smh*

This one though is my favorite, and probably popular. Some people see her spinning clockwise, other the opposite. Some see her spinning both ways easily (like me). If you've never come across it get a friend, and you guys can mindfuck at it as your observations will not tally.

http://www.itsvery.net/fun03e.html

As for the dancing lady, its a trick. Watch the left and right feet and you will get it. Prank.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2013
^^^ exactly a little concentration will reveal that she is actually not completely spinning in neither direction at all..both feet are slightly moving to and fro from one side to the other without actually making a complete turn in either direction.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Kay17: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
So what have we learnt about the soul? HOW is the eternal nature of the soul known?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Enigma(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Kay 17: So what have we learnt about the soul? HOW is the eternal nature of the soul known?

Maybe that when a person is drunk or mad he is not quite himself? wink

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Deep Sight:

As for the dancing lady, its a trick. Watch the left and right feet and you will get it. Prank.

You, good ser, are correct (more or else)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spinning_Dancer

Edit; the picture below, the 'necker cube', you can view as if you're observing from above or below. If you look at the individual frames for the spinning dancer the same quality is present in all of the frames. Your brain picks it up and chooses one of the positions, above or below.

So basically I suppose, you can perceive it as if you're looking down at her or looking up at her.

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
greatgenius: wtf ..Ok we are talking about something different here..I am talking about perceiving the "auric field"of things and you are talking about optical illusions...

Nah, we're talking about the same thing, optical illusions. You can't see aural fields without the great pikkiwokis permission, and I asked him just now and he says he never granted it to you. He doesn't troll so I'm sure he's telling the truth.

Good thing though is you highlight the power of perception in these things.

But of course, let the meta-physical shenanigans begin. Do not let me rain on your parade, so long as you don't insult my intelligence ie.

That video @logic posted is very fitting actually. I never knew that song was so ghey btw
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
wiegraf:

Nah, we're talking about the same thing, optical illusions. You can't see aural fields without the great pikkiwokis permission, and I asked him just now and he says he never granted it to you. He doesn't troll so I'm sure he's telling the truth.

Good thing though is you highlight the power of perception in these things.

But of course, let the meta-physical shenanigans begin. Do not let me rain on your parade, so long as you don't insult my intelligence ie.

That video @logic posted is very fitting actually. I never knew that song was so ghey btw
bullshi.t..everything you posted are all virtual illusions.. what i posted was not.. all objects have auras..auras of non living objects are essentially fixed and since the auric field around colors are the easiest to perceive, i chose those two colors for you(could have chosen any other color)..

i aslo asked you to concentrate on the black spot so that you could use your peripheral vision to see the auric field of the colors instead of looking straight at the colors..i assumed your peripheral vision retina will be much less "damaged" than your central part. but i guess i assumed wrong cus obviously they both are "damaged"... i mean if you cannot see the auras of simple objects how much more humans..

yet you somehow believe that some people have the power to perceive beyond "normal" color wavelengths because the "experts" say so. Those you would not dare call illusions because the "experts" you rely on have not deemed it so.. some of you are a funny bunch i tell ya
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Kay17: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
What does this have to do with souls?!

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Kay 17: What does this have to do with souls?!
Waiiiiiiitt foor it....
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
greatgenius: bullshi.t..everything you have posted are all virtual illusions.. what i posted was not.. all objects have auras..auras of non living objects are essentially fixed and since the auric field around colors are the easiest to perceive, i chose those two colors for you(could have chose any other color)..

i aslo asked you to concentrate on the black spot so that you could use your peripheral vision to see the auric field of the colors instead of looking straight at the colors..i assumed your peripheral vision retina will be much less "damaged" than your central part. but i guess i assumed wrong cus obviously they both are "damaged"... i mean if you cannot see the auras of simple objects how much more humans..

yet you somehow believe that some people have the power to perceive beyond "normal" color wavelengths because the "experts" says so. Those you would not dare call illusions because the "experts" you rely on have not deemed it so.. some of you are a funny bunch i tell you

Your stoopidity is now even more conspicuous, try to contain it. Like I already told you, you cannot see auric fields without asking the great pikkiwoki, the source of all aura, therefore you're clearly lying.

That asides, you want me to ignore peer reviewed data, reviewed by all sorts of scientists (probably including looneys like you), and accept claims from an anonymous poster on the web who cannot see how silly it is to declare himself a great genius? Whatever you smoke no get part 2.

Why don't I just accept the claims of theists? You do note the myriad blogs online, the indoctrination received, the sheer amount of pressure one receives to be religious, hmm? The many, many "experts" who claim there's a god, yet I discard they're conclusions. Why? It's real simple, they don't make any logical sense. And you certainly seem intent on topping their folly.

This is CLEARLY some sort of trick of perception, a simple effect like any of the others I've posted. This one doesn't even need special eyes, like of those who see millions more colors, it's a simple effect that would work like the ones I posted (except less elegantly actually), and I have even come across similar before. You now somehow conclude that denotes some sort of magic? Heheheh. In what universe is the logic behind your claim? Staring at certain colors can alter your perception a bit, therefore, spiritual auras. You ever stare at the sun for a while then look at something else? You notice how the colors now seem a little different for a bit? What does that now mean, the sun has a spiritual aura? Great genius, an optical illusion (or effect) is just that, an optical illusion. A mirages isn't really an oasis. Except, of course, to people with "damaged" brains.

So, you honestly expect to be taken seriously? You best quit whatever you smoke before it fully melts your brain. Really, keep your $hit in threads where stoopid is the topic. For the most part you at least manage that.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Kay 17: What does this have to do with souls?!

na wao!

Me sef wander!
embarassed
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
wiegraf:

Your stoopidity is now even more conspicuous, try to contain it.
see this ignorant fool..my stupidit.y is wisdom compared to your foolishness..
Like I already told you, you cannot see auric fields without asking the great pikkiwoki, the source of all aura, therefore you're clearly lying.
and who told your ignorant as.s you need permission from anyone to see auras? your atheist "god"? or the christian "god".. and what is the big deal about seeing auras anyway.

That asides, you want me to ignore peer reviewed data, reviewed by all sorts of scientists (probably including looneys like you)
i am far from a looney..but you are, becuase you dont seem to get it..you seem to believe that if its been reviewed and verified by all sorts of scientist or people then its facts..you are no different from christians.. they place their faith in a "god" and you place your faith in "experts".you have made "scientist" and experts your "god" albiet with less worshipping compared to the christians.. both acts are equally wrong..
and accept claims from an anonymous poster on the web who cannot see how silly it is to declare himself a great genius? Whatever you smoke no get part 2.
i have not asked you to accept anything. i am only here to help..equally distubing borne of out ignorance and low self esteem though is to think that calling oneself a greatgenius is silly. its amazing how low humans think of themselves.. but i tell you what i am all that and even more. I am the son of God. I am God. and you are also all that.

Why don't I just accept the claims of theists? You do note the myriad blogs online, the indoctrination received, the sheer amount of pressure one receives to be religious, hmm? The many, many "experts" who claim there's a god, yet I discard they're conclusions.
i dont really care what you accept brother..it doesnt change the facts.. There is a God. You are God in flesh..God in amnesia..whether you believe it or not is not my issue at this point..you eventually will.
Why? It's real simple, they don't make any logical sense. And you certainly seem intent on topping their folly.
again very ignorant statement.. people inabillity to explain something logically to you is no indication to claim something does not exist. very daft in my opinion.

This is CLEARLY some sort of trick of perception, a simple effect like any of the others I've posted.
agian it is not a trick. i have asked you to use your own colors... seeing auras is nothing new.
This one doesn't even need special eyes, like of those who see millions more colors, it's a simple effect that would work like the ones I posted (except less elegantly actually), and I have even come across similar before.
you dont need special eyes for anything for anything my friend.
You now somehow conclude that denotes some sort of magic? Heheheh.
hehehe back at your ignorance.. no where did i say that having the abillity to see auras is magical..there is nothing paranormal in seeing auras..in the grand scheme of things there is nothing like miracles or magic only limited perception or ignorance..and your ignorance im afriad knows no bounds..
In what universe is the logic behind your claim? Staring at certain colors can alter your perception a bit, therefore, spiritual auras.
another statement borne out ignorance..what do you think the spiritual or metaphysical is..
You ever stare at the sun for a while then look at something else? You notice how the colors now seem a little different for a bit? What does that now mean, the sun has a spiritual aura?
what is staring at the sun and looking somewhere else got to do with auras again..what is an aura mean to you..
Great genius, an optical illusion (or effect) is just that, an optical illusion. A mirages isn't really an oasis. Except, of course, to people with "damaged" brains.
well im really inclined to beliive you might have a "damaged" brain.. if anything you are the delusioinal culprit who thinks something as simple as the auric field of a color is an optical illusion.
So, you honestly expect to be taken seriously? You best quit whatever you smoke before it fully melts your brain. Really, keep your $hit in threads where stoopid is the topic. For the most part you at least manage that.
the question is do you actually take yourself seriously..because only a fool will take some of the things you re saying serious..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
greatgenius:
i am far from a looney..but you are, becuase you dont seem to get it..you seem to believe that if its been reviewed and verified by all sorts of scientist or people then its facts..you are no different from christians.. they place their faith in a "god" and you place your faith in "experts".you have made "scientist" and experts your "god" albiet with less worshipping compared to the christians.. both acts are equally wrong.. i have not asked you to accept anything. i am only here to help..

If you, my rather deluded eediot, think the scientific methods "experts" are wrong, you're welcome to toss your computer or whatever device you're using into a river. Along with all the other nice things it has given you, modern medicine etc. I'm sure auras have some healing properties, no? Can't you contact me using auric waves or something, do we need to use the internet? Hypocrite.

And good $whateveryousmoke, I don't need your help. Pls, no!

greatgenius:
equally distubing borne of out ignorance and low self esteem though is to think that calling oneself a greatgenius is silly. its amazing how low humans think of themselves.. but i tell you what i am all that and even more. I am the son of God. I am God. and you are also all that.

I don't just think it's silly mind you. I think you and that billionare guy are this guy silly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Looking for "low humans" or sheeple to drink cool aid with you, etc etc. Seriously, allowed to roam free you might turn into real nuisances, lol. You make communists who hunted your kind look reasonable. Great genius my a$$, don't even know what an optical illusion is, silly god. What's that, you do? Then why in your hell do you call them auras? It sounds cooler? Attracts sheeple/humans?

God, do please link to some post where you no doubt prove to us that we're god.

greatgenius:
i dont really care what you accept brother..it doesnt change the facts.. There is a God. You are God in flesh..God in amnesia..whether you believe it or not is not my issue at this point..you eventually will. again very ignorant statement.. people

Let me just officially tell you that I am not god, allah, yahweh, dog, whatever god your smoke makes you dream up, etc. That said, you're welcome to pay tithes at any given time, and I do think it cool you find me that awesome (I do as well). Just let me know when you have the cash and I'll pm details.

greatgenius:
inabillity to explain something logically to you is no indication to claim something does not exist. very daft in my opinion.

Great genius, again, before your brain melts stop smoking that $hit. Look at the bold again. Carefully. What you're saying here is that

our something has not been shown to exist, hence the doubt of its existence
you don't even have logical evidence to back up the something existing

In essence, assuming this scenario, you admit you cannot show it exists. You know you cannot show me that it logically exists, yet you think I'd be d.aft to doubt your claims? You really think yourself god, no? I should accept your claims because? What's next? Santa, zeus, pikachu, yeti? I should accept your claims because you say so? You know I'm god as well, yes? Eediot...

greatgenius:
agian it is not a trick. i have asked you to use your own colors... seeing auras is nothing new. you dont need special eyes for anything for anything my friend. hehehe back at your ignorance.. no where did i say that having the abillity to see auras is magical..there is nothing paranormal in seeing auras..in the grand scheme of things there is nothing like miracles or magic only limited perception or ignorance..and your ignorance im afriad knows no bounds.. another statement borne out ignorance..what do you think the spiritual or metaphysical is.. what is staring at the sun and looking somewhere else got to do with auras again..what is an aura mean to you.. well im really inclined to beliive you might have a "damaged" brain.. if anything you are the delusioinal culprit who thinks something as simple as the auric field of a color is an optical illusion.
the question is do you actually take yourself seriously..because only a fool will take some of the things you re saying serious..

Great genius god, what is an auric field of color?

I eagerly await an ansah...
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2013
wiegraf:

If you, my rather deluded eediot, think the scientific methods "experts" are wrong, you're welcome to toss your computer or whatever device you're using into a river. Along with all the other nice things it has given you, modern medicine etc. I'm sure auras have some healing properties, no? Can't you contact me using auric waves or something, do we need to use the internet? Hypocrite.

And good $whateveryousmoke, I don't need your help. Pls, no!
lol you really are daft..you have ears but do not hear..i tell him to stop taking every "truth" and "facts" from the "experts" as ultimate and then he comes back with "why dont you toss your computer or whatever device your using into the river" since you want me to think for myself..Really is that how atheist reason these days..

and for your info i do not take "modern medicines".of what use is a medicine to me. i am enlightened and illuminated enough to know that medicines do not cure dis-eases..i really don't remember the last time i was sick and i don't plan on ever becoming sick..you will be surprised what the power of thoughts/mind and words can cure.. try it it will help your life

and as for contacting you through any other means the less i say about it the better..

I don't just think it's silly mind you. I think you and that billionare guy are this guy silly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Looking for "low humans" or sheeple to drink cool aid with you, etc etc. Seriously, allowed to roam free you might turn into real nuisances, lol. You make communists who hunted your kind look reasonable.
the above is full of ignorance no need to respond
Great genius my a$$, don't even know what an optical illusion is, silly god.
if anything it is you who doesn't know what an optical illusion is..understand that in the grand scheme of things everything you see is an illusion..form is an illusion..having said that in the context of this discussion and also putting into context popular notion, "optical illusion" as used here just means "fake"/trick.(especially going by some of the images you posted)..a mirage or counterfeit of a sort. but if you want to get technical i can tell you outright that everything you see is an illusion.. for instance what if i told you that what you think is a white color is actually black; or orange is blue.; or a table is actually not solid at all; or a bridge moves faster than the water underneath it..are these not all true statements? would you believe me or call me crazy if you didn't know these..
What's that, you do? Then why in your hell do you call them auras? It sounds cooler? Attracts sheeple/humans?
again i really don't think you know what auras are.

God, do please link to some post where you no doubt prove to us that we're god.
no need for that i dont need to prove jack to you..but if you really need to know go read your bible it is right in there(just separate the wheat from the chaff and you will get to the truth).. but if you want to go the science route then let me tell you that you a conglomeration of atoms. you are an energy being. a light being

Let me just officially tell you that I am not god, allah, yahweh, dog, whatever god your smoke makes you dream up, etc. That said, you're welcome to pay tithes at any given time, and I do think it cool you find me that awesome (I do as well). Just let me know when you have the cash and I'll pm details.
whether you like it or not you are human and you are indeed an individuated aspect of YHWH the creator of life on this planet.. but again the less said the better. i see you are enjoying the game of this life.

Great genius, again, before your brain melts stop smoking that $hit. Look at the bold again. Carefully. What you're saying here is that

our something has not been shown to exist, hence the doubt of its existence
you are very ignorant indeed..doubting something exist is not the same as does not exist..doubting makes you an agnostic not atheist..where do you really stand because you seem confused right now..And let me also add that there is really nothing like something not existing..
you don't even have logical evidence to back up the something existing
depends on who you are talking to.. but again because of your level of ignorance the less said the better..

In essence, assuming this scenario, you admit you cannot show it exists. You know you cannot show me that it logically exists, yet you think I'd be d.aft to doubt your claims? You really think yourself god, no? I should accept your claims because? What's next? Santa, zeus, pikachu, yeti? I should accept your claims because you say so?
where did i admitted that i cannot show God exist..your problem like most religionist is that you think and believe God is seperate from you..God is where you are brother..you are a spark of the divine and you are here for a reason..
You know I'm god as well, yes? Eediot..
oh ye of extreme ignorance have i not said that ye are god.

Great genius god, what is an auric field of color?
I eagerly await an ansah...
simply put the auric field of colors are the auric pairs that surrounds them..for istance these are the auric pairs of monochromatic colors...red gives turquoise aura, turquoise gives red aura; orange gives blue aura, blue gives orange aura ;yellow gives violet aura, violet gives yellow aura and green gives pink aura, pink gives green aura..

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
greatgenius: lol you really are daft..you have ears but do not hear..i tell him to stop taking every "truth" and "facts" from the "experts" as ultimate and then he comes back with "why dont you toss your computer or whatever device your using into the river" since you want me to think for myself..Really is that how atheist reason these days..

We aren't sheeple brah, but it's understandable a m.oron would choose to group us together. And you're addressing me but you feel the need to address an audience, why? Fishing for future kool aid drinkers? Also note there's a difference between objective truths and the nonsense you peddle.

That asides this is mostly correct, hypocrite. You enjoy the trappings of the scientific method yet think one following it is da.ft. How stoopid can you be? Don't use its products if you think they are da.ft mor.on, unless of course you're happy being a hypocrite.

greatgenius:
and for your info i do not take "modern medicines".of what use is a medicine to me. i am enlightened and illuminated enough to know that medicines do not cure dis-eases..i really don't remember the last time i was sick and i don't plan on ever becoming sick..you will be surprised what the power of thoughts/mind and words can cure.. try it it will help your life

and as for contacting you through any other means the less i say about it the better..

You think that's impressive? I eat mud, it's all I need for sustenance. Pikkiwokki makes it all delicious and nutritious, so I'm basically never hungry, except away from land of course. Cool, abi?

"The less you say the better". Ooohhh, do tell. You can't be any better than our own prophet, greatergenius. He's like a spiritual 'Q' from the james bond series, cooks up all sorts of spiritual gadgets. One of his day jobs includes being a consultant for nollywood on spiritual matters. Can you top that?

And you plan on never getting sick? That's silly, we should all endeavor to fall sick. Just like I'm currently trying to acquire brain cancer by engaging you

greatgenius:
the above is full of ignorance no need to respond if anything it is you who doesn't know what an optical illusion is..understand that in the grand scheme of things everything you see is an illusion..form is an illusion..having said that in the context of this discussion and also putting into context popular notion, "optical illusion" as used here just means "fake"/trick.(especially going by some of the images you posted)..a mirage or counterfeit of a sort. but if you want to get technical i can tell you outright that everything you see is an illusion.. for instance what if i told you that what you think is a white color is actually black; or orange is blue.; or a table is actually not solid at all; or a bridge moves faster than the water underneath it..are these not all true statements? would you believe me or call me crazy if you didn't know these.. again i really don't think you know what auras are.

il·lu·sion - /iˈlo͞oZHən/
Noun:
1. A false idea or belief
2. A deceptive appearance or impression

This could sum up just about everything about you, but I'm not so sure if they're deceptive per se. A donkey with critical thinking skills wouldn't be deceived by your ideas for one.

No, I might perceive some things wrongly, but that does not mean there's a great deal of stuff that is not objectively out there, regardless of how I perceive (or not) them

And you don't have to respond to the first bit, just reflect on it, for the sake of potential future victims

greatgenius:
no need for that i dont need to prove jack to you..but if you really need to know go read your bible it is right in there(just separate the wheat from the chaff and you will get to the truth).. but if you want to go the science route then let me tell you that you a conglomeration of atoms. you are an energy being. a light being

Energy is matter, what's new? I should read a story book to gain an understanding of that? Maybe I should also use it as the reference for the brain surgery you desperately need. Oh, I see, I should study fairy tales and magic by reading story books. For once you make sense

I was pointing out to a slave recently how insidious that separating chaff business is, but that's too much to tackle atm.

greatgenius:
whether you like it or not you are human and you are indeed an individuated aspect of YHWH the creator of life on this planet.. but again the less said the better. i see you are enjoying the game of this life.

Pikkiwokki will have something to say about that. And perhaps this mutinous cassava stick I hear about.

Hope you aren't mad btw. I've warned you before, assert nonsense like this $hit, expect appropriate responses.

greatgenius:
you are very ignorant indeed..doubting something exist is not the same as does not exist..doubting makes you an agnostic not atheist..where do you really stand because you seem confused right now..And let me also add that there is really nothing like something not existing..
depends on who you are talking to..
but again because of your level of ignorance the less said the better..

The bold...too much. And you even admit it's subjective. Well done

You do note I am not giving out my perspective here, yes? I'm describing YOUR position, not mine, genius?

Now, assuming (and don't miss this 'assuming', like you missed the one in my previous post) this indeed were my position, I have to ask, you switched places with @anony? This is a silly.. I don't know what to call it. This is how it works

x is chilling. Y shows up and claims he jumped over the moon

X says hahaha, no. But explain and present evidence anyways (doubt stage)

Y says he's so full of $hit, he was able to counter gravity using the energy generated while taking a $hit.

X says demonstrate

Y says he can't

X can then tell him that yes, he does indeed concur y is full of $hit, but the chances of a $hit powered jump are ridiculously unlikely (though maybe possible when you consider einstein's equations), he'd have better odds if he tried to walk across the atlantic, jesus style, no tricks. Not absolutely impossible maybe, in this case, but even our critical thinking donkey would consider it asinine to assign any value to the claim.

That is how I would say doubt is factored in. It's part of the scientific method of inquiry

greatgenius:
where did i admitted that i cannot show God exist..your problem like most religionist is that you think and believe God is seperate from you..God is where you are brother..you are a spark of the divine and you are here for a reason.. oh ye of extreme ignorance have i not said that ye are god.

Again, that IS the scenario as you describe it. You don't have evidence yet expect to be taken seriously.

The rest has already been addressed. Pikkiwokki knows all, prove me wrong.

greatgenius:
simply put the auric field of colors are the auric pairs that surrounds them..for istance these are the auric pairs of monochromatic colors...red gives turquoise aura, turquoise gives red aura; orange gives blue aura, blue gives orange aura ;yellow gives violet aura, violet gives yellow aura and green gives pink aura, pink gives green aura..

...What are these auras supposed to do?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wiegraf, how you talk! Haba mana?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Reyginus: Wiegraf, how you talk! Haba mana?

Wetin I do na?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
wiegraf:

Wetin I do na?
You didn't notice his delusion increases by your punch-lines. Indeed their is power in delusion. Have pity on the dude please:-/.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Reyginus: You didn't notice his delusion increases by your punch-lines. Indeed their is power in delusion. Have pity on the dude please:-/.

Oops, my bad. It's the folly, it's too much. It's hard to ignore... I'll try to let be, he's welcome to his beliefs... It's just...

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party / Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.