Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment (16700 Views)

FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund / FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by olaayodele(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee.Allocation of slots in employment and even admission in to tertiary institution has been inexistence.The VC,provost,Deans,registrars,HODs of tertiary institutions all have their slots with respect to admission of students.Some of Nigerians complaining on this thread got admission in to tertiary institution through the same method of slot sharing.

3 Likes

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by amandadgdfg: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by Pidivine: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2012
For me I have made up my mind that I will never in my life give bribe or graft. I would rather I used the same amount to start a business. What shall it profit me if I gain the world and lose my soul?

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by Jalal(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2012
na wa so wat happens 2 my slot thru mama GEJ now?

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*

Let's ask OKIJA JUJU why?
always speechless what is wrong with you
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by Standing5(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2012
olaayodele: Nigeria we hail thee.Allocation of slots in employment and even admission in to tertiary institution has been inexistence.The VC,provost,Deans,registrars,HODs of tertiary institutions all have their slots with respect to admission of students.Some of Nigerians complaining on this thread got admission in to tertiary institution through the same method of slot sharing.

The above only happens in public schools. They even go ahead to sell out certificates at the end of the day, and i can bet it, most of those who paid for employement under the Imigration Service are from those who bought their way through school.
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by kokoA(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2012
shocked 40 slots to the mother of the president, 100 slots to the first lady.. Chineke! shocked Are you kidding me?! Who knows how many slots were allocated to the brothers, sisters, cousins, advisers, friends, etc of the president?! Which slot go come remain for us naw?! Choi! The message is simple! "If you don't know the president or know somebody that knows somebody who knows the president, then you are not a Nigerian".. I asked one of my friends who got the customs job recently, just a few month after NYSC how he did it..lol.. The guy replied me in this exact words "my brother, na God o"..lol Thank God for me oo, I have onced dated a babe who was a daughter to the brother of the uncle of one the president's third cousins, so my Job is sure oo. Na God grin

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by lafad11(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2012
"[color=#990000][/color]In the now cancelled recruitment exercise, Uzoma had offered hundreds of job slots to top government functionaries, including the Presidency which is offered 250 slots, Jonathan’s mother 40 slots, First Lady 100 slots, Interior Minister Abba Moro 100 slots, two commissioners of the Immigration board 30 slots each, and the Federal Character Commission 250 slots".

Why do these people run Nigeria like a private firm. SMH for d future of dis country. cry

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by wellmax(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmm, how many slots will be based on merit.

1 Like

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by calaway: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2012
ismhab: SHE DON'T WANT TO EMPLOY TERRORIST, BUT SHE IS EMPLOYING ARMED ROBBERS, KIDNAPPERS AND YAHOO-YAHOO.
Hausa/fulani fools Good wil puish all of you!!!!
You must appreciate armed robbers kidnapers and fraudsters dnt kill others in the name of Allah and they stand condemned by their host societies more so if they are gainfully employed they will cease the despised illegality. Whereas employing a terrorist give him the leverage he needs to personally execute attacks and the means to sponsor his Jihadist brothers to continue killing innocent people in their places of worship Xtians so that Buhari will be elected president.

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Environmental pressure leads to natural selecton organism with trait to compete well or with strong trait will survive harch condition i.e a student that can compete with is other student and gain admission as medicine and surgery, as well as, enginneering course will secure job sharp sharp or the graduate other than those course that believe in self employment will survive but the rest will be wipe out charles darwin
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2012
donroxy:

That is never hypocrisy for it is only Igboman that ''overdo'' it in his/her parastatal!!!!
And you know this how?
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by ib1mail112: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2012
smiley
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by DANILSA(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva: Like i said in the other thread, it's only when an Igbo person favours his people that it hits the news.
NO MIND THEM, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED CD WAS DOMINATED BY YORUBAS, CUSTOM BY HAUSAS, EVEN THOUGH WHAT SHE DID WAS BAD ITS SAME THE WHOLE NIGERIA. LIKE SOMEBODY STATED ABOVE UNTIL IT CUTS ACROSS THE WHOLE AGENCIES I RESERVE MY COMMENT.
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by teskyg: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2012
I like how Northern politicians play the game.They are really representing their people,not bunch of Idiots selected to represent us who keep quite when we are short change in the Customs,NNPC,CBN,DPR etc.Let our reprensatative also request for probe into Customs,CBN,NNPC and others.
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by DANILSA(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2012
question:
Sorry, bribe is non-refundable.
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by LocalChamp: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rose Uzoma

Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by aljharem(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Aboki side ! I spend a lot of cash o ! grin grin grin grin see how Afam is defending this, chai hypocrisy
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
alj harem:

Aboki side ! I spend a lot of cash o ! grin grin grin grin see how Afam is defending this, chai hypocrisy

^^^Afam is not 'defending' her action, rather he is saying that it is a general 'Nigerian' malaise that has been in existence for decades; a situation where whomsoever finds himself controlling the central gov't sees it as his and his peoples/cronies personal property.....serving the entire 'Nigerian' people doesn't come into the equation, and if it does, is relegated to the back-burner; over the decades this attitude has been reflected in allocations of 'oyel' blocs and hefty defence and civil contracts, and also reflected in intakes and choosing the head of Customs/NNPC/federal civil service/Nigerian Army/etc-etc-etc.

So if anyone wants to condemn the actions of the head of Immigration by all means go ahead, but do not make it an 'Igbo' thing......that's all Afam is saying.
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
And you know this how?

It happened again!!!
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by aljharem(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Afam is not 'defending' her action, rather he is saying that it is a general 'Nigerian' malaise that has been in existence for decades; a situation where whomsoever finds himself controlling the central gov't sees it as his and his peoples/cronies personal property.....serving the entire 'Nigerian' people doesn't come into the equation, and if it does, is relegated to the back-burner; over the decades this attitude has been reflected in allocations of 'oyel' blocs and hefty defence and civil contracts, and also reflected in intakes and choosing the head of Customs/NNPC/federal civil service/Nigerian Army/etc-etc-etc.

So if anyone wants to condemn the actions of the head of Immigration by all means go ahead, but do not make it an 'Igbo' thing......that's all Afam is saying.

haba, i did not make it an Igbo thing. In fact Afam is trying to picture it like it is the first time this is happening of which it is not. This is the same thing you are saying as well.

My point is that Afam and now you are trying to picture a scenario whereby the SE has been "short changed" in the federal character and now a SEer is there, she has the right to do what she did.

Her husband is from Imo and I know he is a politician so me trying to picture it as a SE thing would be wrong cuz she is just trying to help her husband's political career. I still stand by my word that Afam is trying to justify the action and looking for excuses which I have now given him
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by advocate666: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Thank you Chinyere baby. Adadioramma 1 of Igboland. You tried but the agents of failure have once again reared their ugly heads. How I wish our igbo men would grow balls and emulate you.
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by aljharem(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2012
advocate666: Thank you Chinyere baby. Adadioramma 1 of Igboland. You tried but the agents of failure have once again reared their ugly heads. How I wish our igbo men would grow balls and emulate you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dude you are frustrated wink
Re: FG Cancels Controversial Immigration Recruitment by gboseye: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2012
The annoying thing is that all Igbos are now reacting over Chinua achebe recent publication and scuffle between him and Awo. Some funny Nigerians will still think because she's igbo thats why they cancelled her recruitment. This Fraud and May God provide succour for the less privileges.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.