Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Your Christmas Ugliest Experience - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience (7600 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Sundahjoe(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Neva had 1 and pray neva to have 1
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by InvertedHammer: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Woke up this morning to see a fool trying to break into my car through the passenger side door
with something that looked like a metal object.

I shouted! I have never seen a grown man run this fast in my life. The dude just disappeared.
It happened that he saw a briefcase that I carelessly left in the car that was visible from the outside.
I came back late from the Xmas eve thing and decided to park outside since I intend going to the range
this morning.

To think someone will be walking around this Xmas morning to commit a crime baffles me.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Agbgift(f): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
valicious1:
I was almost moved 2 tears while reading ur post my dear. I pray that God in his infinite mercies would provide someone in ur life who would be both a lover, a mother, a comforter & a friend & also shower u with the kinnda love that would make u forget all the heartbreaks suffered in the past in the hands of men.

Tanks so much. God bless u.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by megatran(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
well in my own opinion...this xmas was the most boring cos expectations of quality bread was cut short, and as a poster said about dropping her ipad mini, i too happen to experience same last night bt it was a laptop mini and my brother accidentally dropped it from a high place and wen i saw the thing drop with the screen and keyboards flying in different directions i was speechless, having realized how much that ish cost me.. i just closed the other laptop i was using to browse and grabbed my pillow without saying a word. However, the good part was that although i had very crazy and strange dreams for a reason i dont know, i woke up this morning and the first thing i told myself was that all computers are my slaves and will obey me, and after that i picked the disloged laptop and strange ideas started flooding my mind. To cut the story short, the laptop coughed back to life and although the rest of today was boring, i am happy that God did nt allow me loose the laptop cos it would have been ugly in mutiples cos i didnt step foot off my compound all through the day.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
I had to eat fish 2day,no chicken plus no electricity.it's our off-day 2day.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Bluvs2rock(f): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Writin exams d day b4 and after christmas. Nt evn feelin d buzz of the season.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by jerikoyan(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
[img][/img]HAVING XMAS IN SCHOOL

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by yoged(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: Iv just broken my ipad mini ooooo that was given to me as a gift! May Sango strike dead that unforeseen force that made me drop my ipad mini from the balcony!! cry cry cry
. Lol. Sorry bout your ipad.funny you. Don't worry, not only sango, wat about sanponla
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Ilekokonit: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
REALITY101
Christmas is overrated!!!

I bet our "mind game" peddling, jet cruising, tithe, offering and building pledge grabbing "Gods of Men" rate christmas high and are really enjoying their loot with their over pampered and indulgent families. At least they can always fly out of Nigeria in their Private Jets when the S.hit hits the fan.

Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Henrick007: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
I bite my tongue dis mornin.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by TableLeg(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Henrick007: I bite my tongue dis mornin.
Dont you or anyone around you have any food you can eat?
Why bite your tongue when you bite a turkey?
SMH..... #StrangePeople
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Henrick007: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Table Leg :

Dont you or anyone around you have any food you can eat?
Why bite your tongue when you bite a turkey?
SMH..... #StrangePeople
i dnt think u knw d meaning of strange people. Eeddiioott
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Last year's Christmas was my worst: angry

I woke up at Three pm on that day; I no go church.

Waz so broke and had no friends/family around campus so I ate just bread and water.

It was bad...
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by nwa4me(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
♍Ɣ first tym of having ♍Ɣ xmas in †ђξ city instead of in †ђξ villa,soooooooooo boorrriinng can never try it again huh!
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by eruditescholar1(m): 1:18am On Dec 26, 2012
My worst christmas was in 2003. After my dad's burial, i went back to lagos in my brother friend's place to prepare for my WAEC. That day, i looked for garri to drink no where. It was one yoruba girl that gave me 100 that evening without begging,perhaps she noticed, immediately i rushed to those women that sells roasted fish, bought 10 fish, 5 naira garri as they used to sell it in that teddy muwo market in ojo lagos and then sugar and ate for the first time that day. But today am as good as a doctor,though am home alone being absorebed by works in college of medicine, this lonliness cant be compared to 2003 austerity xmass. Thanks to nairaland and vangaurd news. They cushioned the effect of the boredom. Promise myself to spend 2013 xmass with a wife.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by hardychris(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2012
My ugliest experience this xmas :
Firstly my guys dad was shot on 23rd night but thank God he is getting beta.
Yesterday our car broke down as we wia going out, in d process of fixing it we met a ghastly motor accident and it was a bus dat we wanted entering
My friends thank God for me ooo!
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by hardbody: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
It's been stress all the way, driving home has been bad. I had a bad tyre and managed to get to Asaba, from Asaba I eventually got to my villa. While drinking with my boys at about 11pm I was asked to come and see a cousin supposedly having convulsion, it turned out she was sick and shivering, I drove her to the hospital and deposited 17.5k for treatment, again my elder bros called me on 25th night at about 8pm to say his car had messed up on his way home, I had to do the 2hours trip to go and carry him and his family. Now I am scared because I do not know the next challenge that will be thrown at me today and going forward
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by hardbody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2012
nwa4me: ♍Ɣ first tym of having ♍Ɣ xmas in †ђξ city instead of in †ђξ villa,soooooooooo boorrriinng can never try it again huh!

For more than 13 years I have never spent Xmas outside of my villa and I don't ever intend to, God forbid. I feel you sha. Manage.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by itunu8(f): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2012
Funny peeps...
Mine was, I promised my family dat I was goin to cook fried rice. But I ended up cooking sth totally disgustn cos I added far too many ingredients includin unecessary ones like crayfsh pepper cornbeaf etc..twas a big meSs nd that made me sad. Although I later told dem it ws a new type of special rice nd not fried rice inodr to cover up.
Nd secondly I did not remembr to call my dad nd wish im merry xmas,
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by ba7man(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2012
REALITY101: Christmas is overrated!!!
The reality of your existence must be quite depressing. Nyways, Dec 25th 1996, I got the Christmas meal burnt while watching a movie.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by afm4ever(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
cryMine was last year when fight broke out between two guys over a girl the other guy stabbed the other with a jack knife he was holding in his waist and he was acting on d influence of alcohol d boy bleed to death right in front of me a boy of about 22 years of age just died like dat i was like oh my God is dis what it? Though i didnt go home dis xmas cos my family didnt came so no need of going home it will be boring 4 me so let me relaxe at home eat and sleep and watch movies and premierleague

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Year 2021 In One Word / Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.