Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:27 AM

GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu (16159 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Ahmedie25(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu
is right,is only in Jonathan administration that corrupted politicians dance in Aso
rock, olabode george wil soon be appoint as Efcc boss by Jonathan

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by methodman(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
With this kind of goat brain in this country, i can vividly conclude that nigeria has no hope.
...Mr Cow....u shud know he's joking now haba.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by omenka(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Kamanda: TINUBU IS WRONG! Gej is the Best President Nigeria ever had. He has enabled Transparency,improved Power Supply to over 4,000 Megawatts.Infrastructure like Airports and Roads and Trains are now working for Nigerians.I LOVE Goodluck Jonathan. ----------------------------------- *Maybe I should not have taken that ninth Bottle,Hick*

Wanted to criticise ur comment but on readin the last line I got the sarcasm. Nice one..
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
He is a bloody hypocrite!
Okiki_Oluwa: I think Tinubu is not in position to talk about this.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by omenziate(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
They are both failures, inveterate thieves if u ask me, one is at the Federal level, the other at d regional level.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by MrGlobe(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
is sir Ahmed Tinubu PHD from university of Toronto giving this great piece of information from Jail or he is saying this in the comfort of his house bought through looted public funds and via his newspaper run by Lagos State govt but all profits accruing he pockets? Am confused
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Abali1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Dude, why are you disturbed by the messenger and not the massage?

Why should I be disturbed by Tinubu or any other MALAISE that has befallen Nigeria? No am not disturbed, but some gullible ones will actually see this guy as the long awaited messiah while he is one of the problems why Nigeria is in this state.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: I think Tinubu is not in position to talk about this.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by nduchucks: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
If GEJ dares to announce that he will contest in 2015, i.e. if his government survives 'till then, Providence Himself will do him in. Too many of God's children have died, suffered and are suffereing because of this government.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019. Holy ghost pepper must pepper the SW & entire North grin
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ZeusI: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu is the worst leader Nigeria will never have.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by manny4life(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
GEJ maybe infact be a disappointment (depending on you you weight it), but Tinubu is no way better either. Ethical responsibility is part of good governance and Tinubu hasn't any ethics in him to accuse GEJ of a poor administration.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by omiobo: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
With this kind of goat brain in this country, i can vividly conclude that nigeria has no hope.
Read his comment very well
what do you expect from somebody on a ninth bottle?
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Which Nigerian president is not a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Alaafialoro(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
You‘re the one with fish brain. His last sentence should have given you a clue to his stance on the issue but your fish brain won‘t just allow you to reason well. It‘s just a pity.
seanet01: Tinubu is million of miles ahead of Jonathan when it comes to Governance.
Realy? If that‘s true, then we need someone who‘s billions of miles ahead of Tinubu if we are to make any progress as a nation.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by toluleke(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
professional thief calling amateur thief a thief.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by 80million1: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
*speechless*

fuc.k them all.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by alaoeri: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Jagaban is just repeating what ordinary Nigerian know, had it been GEJ is performing Tinubu & Co 'll have been silence by now.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by talk2me006(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
methodman: ...Mr Cow....u shud know he's joking now haba.
is like u are joking also. mumu
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
If at least one nigerian president was not a disappointment, we wouldn't be here today.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by bakila: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva: Anyone who says Jonathan is not a failure is just trying to be mischievous. The guy has not even achieved one of his campaign promises.
2015 is by the bend. Hop people will listen and do d right,

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by duality(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
LOL grin grin

what a thread....

power play no easy
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Geomac: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote
author=afam4eva]Anyone who says Jonathan is not a failure is just
trying to be mischievous. The guy has not even achieved one of his
campaign promises.[/quote] You are completely right.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by lacasa: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:

He was talking sarcastically undecided that's what he meant by the "ninth bottle" in his system
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Tochinn(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
We are on season of celebratn not criticism.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Sealeddeal(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
GEJ is not a failure.he Inherited a failed nation which most leaders of the past have looted recklessly.those past leader know how to award contracts and how to loot the contracts' funds.GEJ's struggle to address most of nigeria problem makes him a committed leader.Nobody could have done it better.Most of the federal roads in Southern/middle belt have collapsed before his assumption of office and non of this roads can easily be completed in 2years due to budget constraint and seasonal changes.In fact,OBJ awarded Onitsha-Owerri road in 2000 but the road was completed in 2010 and that was only thing the SE has got in road since 1999.In security,nobody but northeners know the solution to boko haram because they caused it and they are deliberately fueling it to make some political but self-fish gain. In avaition,GEJ has done greater than what is imagined in transforming aviation sector.In Power,for the first time,we have seen a continous soaring in power output since his assumption in office. In oil/gas sector,the laying of gas pipeline,PIB and deregulation are among his plans to create jobs and provide an efficient operational system for the sector and also,Ebonyi,Benue,Chad basin will,in 2013,be surveyed for possible commercial production of crude oil. In youth empowerment,YOUWIN is not yet dead as every passing day,some women and some youths are getting federal grant to start business. In education,he has opened 9 new universities across the country and education received an increased attention in 2013 budget;the first time in nigeria.there are other achievements of his administration in Agriculture,Health and job creation.however,his achievement is far from enough but he is not to blame because he inherited a disorganised system and some other security problems(terrorism) has been at its best to bring the govt to its knees.i thank God for GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by lacasa: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ahmedie25: Tinubu
is right,is only in Jonathan administration that corrupted politicians dance in Aso
rock, olabode george wil soon be appoint as Efcc boss by Jonathan

Hehehe..grin

With the retardeen, anything is possible
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by talk2me006(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

You‘re the one with fish brain. His last sentence should have given you a clue to his stance on the issue but your fish brain won‘t just allow you to reason well. It‘s just a pity.
Ur post has even testified that u are suffering from sentimental syndrome.goat friend.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Majoo: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006: GEJ is a failuerer he budgeted 4 new three refineries since january 2012 he look warmly but december 2012 he says he can no longer put refineries in place intead i needs #165Bn for fuel subsidy may God forgive our nigeria leaders in year 2013 amen
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nuzo1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Message is recieved but messenger wouldve been sending this message from kirikiri were Nigeria to be a same country.
Its just like Orji Uzor Kalu telling us how much of a failure or disappointment Obj is.

In the Nigerian situation, one would have to agree or condemn the messenger depending on his/her ethnicity.

Funny country. Everywhere oozes failure. grin
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by solomon111(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu's continous freedom is an evidence of GEJ's failure.
He should have been jailed and the keys thrown away and
any discenting voice from his moronnic tribesmen should be decisively and forcefully silenced .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Clerverly: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
insincere_Nigerian is yet to grace this page, leaving only his foot soldiers like pointB, Sealeddeal, solomon111, etc to struggle here....Is he on Christmas leave grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ / Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack / "It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.