Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu (16162 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Alaafialoro(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
Ur post has even testified that u are suffering from sentimental syndrome.goat friend.
No be fight. It would have been honourable if you didn‘t comment but you did and showed your inability to comprehend simple sarcasm,afterall they say silence is golden. Everyone has quoted you to show ur stu.pidity but u can‘t still reason along with them. It‘s truely a pity,bruv.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu is saying the obvious. GEJ is a failure.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Rhino5dm: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
[b]is sir Ahmed Tinubu PHD from university of Toronto giving this great piece of information from Jail or he is saying this in the comfort of his house bought through looted public funds and via his newspaper run by Lagos State govt but all profits accruing he pockets? [/b]Am confused

The mere fact that Tinubu is still walking free, after your assertions should tell you about how low GEJ administration is.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by solomon111(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Clerverly: insincere_Nigerian is yet to grace this page, leaving only his foot soldiers like pointB, Sealeddeal, solomon111, etc to struggle here....Is he on Christmas leave grin grin grin
if yot were sincere with yourself,you would have acknowledged the truth in sealdeal's post.
Nigeria has been thoroughly and totally bastardized by previous administrations.
Even george washington would have failed woefully.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hausa proverb-Kamu na zagi koko,in english -akamu they insult pap.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by lacasa: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sealeddeal: GEJ is not a failure.he Inherited a failed nation which most leaders of the past have looted recklessly.those past leader know how to award contracts and how to loot the contracts' funds.GEJ's struggle to address most of nigeria problem makes him a committed leader.Nobody could have done it better.Most of the federal roads in Southern/middle belt have collapsed before his assumption of office and non of this roads can easily be completed in 2years due to budget constraint and seasonal changes.In fact,OBJ awarded Onitsha-Owerri road in 2000 but the road was completed in 2010 and that was only thing the SE has got in road since 1999.In security,nobody but northeners know the solution to boko haram because they caused it and they are deliberately fueling it to make some political but self-fish gain. In avaition,GEJ has done greater than what is imagined in transforming aviation sector.In Power,for the first time,we have seen a continous soaring in power output since his assumption in office. In oil/gas sector,the laying of gas pipeline,PIB and deregulation are among his plans to create jobs and provide an efficient operational system for the sector and also,Ebonyi,Benue,Chad basin will,in 2013,be surveyed for possible commercial production of crude oil. In youth empowerment,YOUWIN is not yet dead as every passing day,some women and some youths are getting federal grant to start business. In education,he has opened 9 new universities across the country and education received an increased attention in 2013 budget;the first time in nigeria.there are other achievements of his administration in Agriculture,Health and job creation.however,his achievement is far from enough but he is not to blame because he inherited a disorganised system and some other security problems(terrorism) has been at its best to bring the govt to its knees.i thank God for GEJ.

Bullshit talk.

Nigeria under his Predecessor was a million times better than this.

You r talking of PIB that has bn circulating since OBj.

You r talking of power, which power?? After the foolish man frustrated Barth Nnaji out of office the power has worsened.

You r talking of roads, schools etc ...hahaha u make me laugh.

Its like u've bn living on Pluto i guess

Nigerians r living in fear of kidnap, bombs, robberies and fraud everyday of the week.

Food prices, electricity bills, transport costs are getting unaffordable for the average nigerian while he is planning to build 2billion naira party hall and his useless Vice president is getting a new 16billion naira house.

Corruption and nepotism is the order of thee day under GEJ, 95% of his cabinet have/are being alleged in one corruption scandal or the other, the latest insult and clueless leadership decision is appointing Tony Anenih as NPA Chair.

And, you are here thanking God for this govt, shows Ђδω low a human being can go to attain a selfish reward at the detriment of the truth and decency.

Its Nigerians like yourself that need to be shipped off to the high seas and dumped as human waste

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
See who's talking, Tinubu. Smh
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by omenziate(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Hausa proverb-Kamu na zagi koko,in english -akamu they insult pap.

Alhaji dis ur maxim na classic. Ya abubuwa? Take christmas chicken abeg.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Gbawe: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Boko haram is stopping him from fixing east-west road? Boko harams are the ones stopping him from dredging and building second Niger bridge? seriously, do you believe what you just wrote?

Just like Boko Haram prevents him from directing we stop selling our oil through traders thereby perpetuating avenues of corruption and theft against Nigeria.

Boko Haram also forced GEJ to keep with the current and very corrupt status quo of using marketers to source PMS when Otedola has even stated that Nigeria can instantly kill subsidy corruption by negotiating directly with foreign refineries.

It is also Boko Haram that forced him to ignore many, many reports suggesting actions that can improve upon what obtains to the benefit of Nigeria

While unambitiously passing the buck on behalf of a very mediocre President, why don't we blame Boko Haram as well for how GEJ, everywhere, is abetting the most corrupt folks in Nigeria and promoting them into the most influential positions? Otedola, Tukur, Anenih, Haliru Mohammed et al were all forced on GEJ by Boko Haram.

What a Nation. Warped leaders and even ultra-warped and ridiculously sentimental followers.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Revolva(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Kamanda: TINUBU IS WRONG! Gej is the Best President Nigeria ever had. He has enabled Transparency,improved Power Supply to over 4,000 Megawatts.Infrastructure like Airports and Roads and Trains are now working for Nigerians.I LOVE Goodluck Jonathan. ----------------------------------- *Maybe I should not have taken that ninth Bottle,Hick*

Ok Ninth bottle no wonder !!!! Keep boozing bro --- I know by now your senses are upside down
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by mactonnyso: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
tinubu pls. send greetings to your fans on xmass and live us alone, your generation is part of our problem. and u hav bad record too.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by WORDALIVE: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=Kamanda]TINUBU IS WRONG! Gej is the Best President Nigeria ever had. He has enabled Transparency,improved Power Supply to over 4,000 Megawatts.Infrastructure like Airports and Roads and Trains are now working for Nigerians.I LOVE Goodluck Jonathan. Becouse ur one of d oil thief,pls don't access d workings of Nigeria by ur comfort but d comfort of majority. -----------------------------------
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu that culd not govern lagos well is making mouth for GEJ, it really sucks to be a rabbit ear thief! wot a CLOWN!

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Gbawe: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Clerverly: insincere_Nigerian is yet to grace this page, leaving only his foot soldiers like pointB, Sealeddeal, solomon111, etc to struggle here....Is he on Christmas leave grin grin grin

He is probably eating Gucci rice and Armani steak at Aso Rock, all washed down with Versace champagne.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by badjack(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Although Tinubu is not a saint. He is a thief or "stealer " but he is saying the truth. GEJ is very unfortunate that he was given a job that was so big for him and he could not step up to the situation. he allowed thieves to surround him and he as well sometimes doesn't use his brain.
SORRY MY PRESIDENT, YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by jmaine: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Coming from a rouge in Tinubu is quite rich and compelling . . . . . .
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Kaxmytex(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu....d guy lyk 2 dey seek pple's attention
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by duni04(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
ndu_chucks: If GEJ dares to announce that he will contest in 2015, i.e. if his government survives 'till then, Providence Himself will do him in. Too many of God's children have died, suffered and are suffereing because of this government.
See u, iz like u don't know Nigerians. In 2015 it'll be 'I'm voting for PDP not jonathan'. Country of nutheads!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by andy24(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
seanet01: Tinubu is million of miles ahead of Jonathan when it comes to Governance.
I pray o
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by ITbomb(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
J12: Which Nigerian president is not a disappointment.
I would give it to Abdulsalami, d guy was under pressure to leave, he had only one mandate; to usher in democracy, and he fulfilled it.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by onyewec3: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
seanet01: Tinubu is million of miles ahead of Jonathan when it comes to Governance.

You are indeed a fool for saying this.merry xmas anyway....
Tinubu 8yrs was unable to solve common area boys and u wanna compare with GEJ rolling boko boys!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by adeshina86: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
GEJ is a failure 2 dis country...there's no job, money, security, light etc,.... Dis Xmas is worst dan previous 1s, d wholee markets are filledup wit pple coz there's no money bcoz they can't a4d 2 stay at home n stay hungry..
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
talk2me006:
With this kind of goat brain in this country, i can vividly conclude that nigeria has no hope.

U JUST MADE URSLF LOOK SO STUPID AND BRAINLESS.
SO U CLDNT FIGURE OUT THAT THE GUY WAS JOKING EVEN WHEN HE ENDED BY GIVEN U AN EXPO.
U WERE SUCH IN A HURRY TO CALL HIM A GOAT.
SADLY WE ALL KNOW WHO THE REAL GOAT IS.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by seanet01: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
solomon111: Tinubu's continous freedom is an evidence of GEJ's failure.
He should have been jailed and the keys thrown away and
any discenting voice from his moronnic tribesmen should be decisively and forcefully silenced .
You mean your moronic tribesmen in the east?
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by seanet01: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
onyewec3:

Tinubu 8yrs was unable to solve common area boys and u wanna compare with GEJ rolling boko boys!
You are indeed an elretardo for saying this.
Happy new year in advance anyway.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by emmatok(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
onyewec3:

Lol,

The last time I checked kidnapping is still rampant in GEJ region.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by onyewec3: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Prof Corruption: Tinubu is saying the obvious. GEJ is a failure.

Pls allow me to call u a fool...happy xmas though.....Tinubu has no moral standing to say all this thrash he's spewing.hw come dat oju yobo cannot solve ordinary agbero problem....ohhh I get,dey are in BH boys
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by onyewec3: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
emmatok:

Lol,

The last time I checked kidnapping is still rampant in GEJ region.

And area boys are litering the street n mega city of lagos...even in VI,area boys dem boku dere dey collect illegal money infront of white men
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Daft Nigerian politicians and their silly talk. Mtscheww!

See charcoal calling soot black.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by onyewec3: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
seanet01: You are indeed an elretardo for saying this.
Happy new year in advance anyway.

Ur god Tinubu n U has no moral standing to comment on GEJ's administration
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by princemaicheal: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
I smell sentiment!The sooner we start seing policies of government from the fact on ground, rather than the part of the country the actors hails from the better.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by roseade247: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinubu himself is a disappointment cos he sold southwest acn vote to
Jonathan ; so jagaban shot up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Work Progressing @ Anambra 80mw Gas Powered Plant / BREAKING: Again, IGP Fails To Appear Before Senate / APC Blasts Gov. Umahi, Declares Him Enemy Of Democracy For Banning It's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.