Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu (16160 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by atuboweke(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Pls on what ground is Tifnubu addressing Nigerians? As what? He should just sit down because he is worst a corrupt fellow. Let him go and address his follow follow Yoruba clan. Nonsence.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by k2039: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Billyonaire: It is the height of immaturity for any Politician not to just wish Nigerians Happy Birthday but to use it as a medium of Press conference to remind us of the mess that their contemporaries has put us for about 52yrs now. Tinubu, we do not want to be reminded of our wahala, we just wanna have Xmas with peace of mind, freedom of sincere thoughts without being reminded that we need to pay toll to go see our friends at Ajah even when we do not know where the Federal Allocation for 6 yrs has been.
You meant merry christmas at the bolded.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by k2039: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2012
confusion247: To be honest tinubu is right. If Jonathan have had the courage to fight corruption, people like tinubu would have been out of circulation. I think tinubu is just reminding us that corruption have come to stay and corrupt party leaders ate demigods.
So true.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by remzytimer: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2012
See who is talking feeding bottle leader!
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by COOLDUN: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2012
Billyonaire: It is the height of immaturity for any Politician not to just wish Nigerians Happy Birthday but to use it as a medium of Press conference to remind us of the mess that their contemporaries has put us for about 52yrs now. Tinubu, we do not want to be reminded of our wahala, we just wanna have Xmas with peace of mind, freedom of sincere thoughts without being reminded that we need to pay toll to go see our friends at Ajah even when we do not know where the Federal Allocation for 6 yrs has been.

Is today your birthday? All will all the Nigerians celebrate birthday at the same date? It seems that the after marks of what this man pointed out here is worrying you already. Every message is good at any giving time. I am not Tinunbu’s supporter or CAN, but his speech is far better that condolence messages from your GEJ. He has his right to give out messages to the Nigerian people. You have your right to accept the message or not. I hope you meant Happy Christmas instead of Happy Birthday.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
THIEFU O. THIEF THIEF. Tinubu. TOLL MASTER
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2012
Environmental pressure leads to natural selecton organism with trait to compete well or with strong trait will survive harch condition i.e a student that can compete with is other student and gain admission as medicine and surgery, as well as, enginneering course will secure job sharp sharp or the graduate other than those course that believe in self employment will survive but the rest will be wipe out charles darwin
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by hardeyincah(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Nigeria is blessed with everytin except good leaders. See kettle calling pot black, Yeye Agbero self dey talk...
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by naijacentric(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2012
cunny man die cunny man bury am
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by macherie1: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2012
True talk but y is the Pot calling Kettle black? undecided
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by macherie1: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
Tusky44: GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019. Holy ghost pepper must pepper the SW & entire North grin
U re definetely high on sepee
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2012
Kamanda: TINUBU IS WRONG!

Gej is the Best President Nigeria ever had. He has enabled Transparency,improved Power Supply to over 4,000 Megawatts.

Infrastructure like Airports,Roads and Trains are now working for ALL Nigerians. I LOVE Goodluck Jonathan. -----------------------------------

*Maybe I should not have taken that ninth Bottle,Hick*

ROFLAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

POST OF THE DECADE!!!!

I was shaking my head, my heart in my mouth, pitying Nigerians, until I got to the last sentence.

You should quit your job and go into comedy full time. Lmao
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

How can he achieve anything with Boko Harram bombing everywhere and creating insecurity and instability...Education is trully not wisdom!

Boko Haram also put a gun to his head and forced him to eat N1.3Billion/yr meals, they also forced him to request for more money in addition to the N1.3Billion for his feeding, read N500million Newspapers, take subsidy from N200Billion to over N2trillion in one year, allow his wife to become a Permanent Secretary, allow Naval Choppers to be turned into Cabs, buy N300million cutleries, give Dana Airline "Best Airline Of The Year" award after murdering innocent Nigerians, tell about 6 different lies to Nigerians in under 14days about the whereabouts of his wife, be implicated by Henry Okah as the man behind the Oct'1st bombings, be implicated in a se.x tryst in far away Australia, buy Jets for the Presidency while Nigerians cant even buy shoes to walk around, buy 300+ Luxury cars for the visiting wives of other African Heads of States, allocate N2.2Billion for a banquet hall while Nigerians sleep under bridges, allocate N17Billion for the residence of the Vice President as if Sambo has been sleeping under 3rd Mainland bridge all this while, tell the world he doesnt "give a damn" about declaring his assets......

Yeah, Boko Haram is why he hasnt fulfilled even one of his campaign promises.....

Nigerians are dense sha. Look at how many sins I listed above that this devil has committed against Nigeria in such a short period and you fo.ols are still willing to let him stay till 2015 (and some will even allow him till 2019 just because he speaks their language). Dont forget that I havent even listed 1/10th of the crimes this man commits against NIgeria daily. In other countries, all it takes is one crime and the President is out of the door and locked up in Prison where he belongs.

Yup, Boko Haram also forced him to refer to Alamieyeseigha as his "Father and political benefactor". Even Samuel Doe didnt suffer Liberians this much before they stripped him naked and fed him his left ear

My sincere prayer is that as GEJ is being locked up in prison, tied to a stake or being dragged in the streets, myopic bigots like yourself suffer the same fate as him because not only are you a detriment to the Nigerian society---because of your mentality---youre a cancer to humanity as a whole and should be exterminated from the rest of civil society.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by Frankbaro(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
What an indictment,expecially comming from one thief 2 another.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by sajawagu: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tinubu is mentally sick
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by sajawagu: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tinubu is mentally sick
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by murtalaa(m): 1:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Common guys, just apply some common sense here. What will cause a certain thief A to badmouth thief B? Methinks thief A has to be really really disgusted at the sheer thievery to the point of even forgetting he was a thief himself.
Re: GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu by WaleBinSanusi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
view this link to see more of the scam GEJ said he did http:///1zeIMN2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero? / Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / ADC Gubernatorial Candidate In Oyo, Lanlehin Holds Rally (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.