Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service (22161 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by lacasa: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abdul Adam56: We hope Insha allah all dis wil be history one day,hmm sad news R.I.P

Ameen Ameen

No security in naija, earllier today again some gunmen shot dead a Local government Chairman in Kano
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Dstar1(f): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Not again. May God ve mercy on the Herods' of our tym
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by kcbaba0071(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Dudu_Negro: im tired of sayin "rest in peace". im going to start cursing their attackers instead.

may the lives of their killers be forsaken, amen!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
may their kids don't grow... in JESUS name
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
akinnux: Arise O Lord and let your enemies be scattered. Amen
You have been saying this since,when will he arise na!??
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by juman(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why the country descend to the lowest level of the low?
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by UyiIredia(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
As expected. And this puts a question mark on the promise of the Yobe state CP who promised a secure Christmas.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by tomzman: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hmm another sad news this year. May God help us in this country.RIP to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Decryptor(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Alahu ak bomb! Religion of piss!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Icecomrade: Christains should attack mosque on a friday and waste some of these motherfuckers in retaliation, let them feel d pain people go through.

The christain spirit does nt encourage retaliation! I hv friends who r muslims nd are against the boko insurgence!I do not fret cos ds action has been foretold by our lord Jesuschrist himself. Read John 16:1-4

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by pseudonomer: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Though Not all Muslims are Terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Zet72(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
in one of the tread yestaday their say American soldiers are coming to traing nija army to combat boko-haram & insecurity ravaging the north, some morons where saying we don't want them,I hope u people are seeing it now.The northern Muslims doesn't want Christians to celebrate in this country....until retardeen give them OBJ style they will not rest. allah & mohamad is the problem Nigeria& the word at large are suffering to day & it will continue until we get ride of allah&mohamad in our society, things will continue like this .....mercy Lord .....,
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by bright007(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
pseudonomer: Though Not all Muslims are Terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims
GBAM!!!quote of the day....all muslim are not truely terrorist but all terrorist are muslims

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
The Lord Jesus christ foretold accordin to John 16:1-4 (These things have I spoken to u that u should nt be made to stumble, they will put u out of d synagogues; yes d time is coming dat whoever kills u will think that he offers service to God. And these things we they do to u becos they hv nt known d father nor me. But this things hv I told u that wen d time comes u may remember that I told you of themNKJV).

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tariqh: it says "Gunmen" nt Muslims..........."Biitch please Go get a life"
its as if u blind pass bat, how many times gun men don kill people in mosques or burn down mosques

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by philipstanley(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
I BELIVE DAT NOBODY CAN CONVICE me DAT IS-RAM IS NT A CULT. I FIND IT VERY DIFFICUt 2 BELIVE DAT THESE ARE HUMAN DOING DIS KILLINGS IN DE NAME OF AN UNKNOWN PROPHECT.
I CANT HELP BT 2 WONDER!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by JAkpayen(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
kc baba007:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
may their kids don't grow... in JESUS name
And you think God will answer such prayer. He is not as wicked as humans. Their kids will definitely grow up, rather prayer for God to touch and soften their mind so that all of us can eat in the same plate as one.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
berem: Thank God it wasnt as bloody as last year.RIP to those who lost their lives.

SAD that we are now thankful for the loss of ONLY 6 lives!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Zet72(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
in one of the tread yestaday their say American soldiers are coming to traing nija army to combat boko-haram & insecurity ravaging the north, some morons where saying we don't want them,I hope u people are seeing it now.The northern Muslims doesn't want Christians to celebrate in this country....until retardeen give them OBJ style they will not rest. allah & mohamad is the problem Nigeria& the word at large are suffering to day & it will continue until we get ride of allah&mohamad in our society, things will continue like this .....mercy Lord ..........

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by sayitout1: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
The scripture advised or warned believers to [b]"watch & pray". We need to let these uncircumcised fools know we are not fools cos only then will they be restored to their senses.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Metallurgist: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
ignis: The northern Muslims here are rejoicing and jubilating each time they hear a news like this.
This is becoming unbearable and its high time the christian started retaliating. Even if it will turn to civil war. How long will this keep happening and all we could do is fold our hands and say rest in peace to th dead, while the termite is fast chopping up the entire wood?
thats a lie, we muslims do not rejoice such acts and for ur information islam forbid attacks on churches and synagogues and up till now the story reads gunmen not muslims, we pray to god to expose those criminals trying to create war in 9ja and given islam a bad name

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
embarassedmen! This iş bad religion has become manking worse enemy
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by dady12: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
the issue of boko haram would ve been a thing of the past, but GEJ refuse to listened to late azazi(boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram), he sack azazi and replace him with aboki,and with aboki on the throne,the fools keep striking,now those useless animal can no longer operate in the cities,they now operate in villages ,what a shame!i know they must attack christians during the xmas cos i wrote about it few days ago ,to the departed souls,rest in peace and goodnight
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Beync(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
oh followers of mohammed (shi*t be upon him)
They strike again
these barstarddads will know no peace

Christians in the north, if you like gather again on 31st nights
God give u brain to make use of it
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Keziehenry(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
ISLAM-A-BAD
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Zet72(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
in one of the tread yestaday their say American soldiers are coming to traing nija army to combat boko-haram & insecurity ravaging the north, some morons where saying we don't want them,I hope u people are seeing it now.The northern Muslims doesn't want Christians to celebrate in this country....until retardeen give them OBJ style they will not rest. allah & mohamad is the problem Nigeria& the word at large are suffering to day & it will continue until we get ride of allah&mohamad in our society, things will continue like this .....mercy Lord .....,
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by jookco(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
To hell with Islam, Mohamed, and Allah, Bleep Allah, I will use Quaran to wipe my ass today.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Naijapikin1: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why wont chritians learn their lesson? The solution is to START THROWIN BOMBS INTO MOSQUES! Av said it a trillion times. ARM YOURSELVES AND WASTE THEM TO BLAZES. RUBBISH! Some pastor wil com out now anD say vengence is for GOD, MTCHEEEEEEEEEEW! >:
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by PehaKaso: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote
author=ndu_chucks]May their souls RIP.

To be honest with you, Nigerians were expecting this sad news and are
actually surprised that the sad event had not occurred prior to now.

This is becoming unbearable. GEJ may have to go or resign before
2015.[/quote] GEJ wil neva resign, so continue ur killin spree
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by poj(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
It is quite sad that this barbaric has continued unabated. As much as i know, no religion encorages killing innocent souls. Lets guard our comments; as failure to do so may further pitch us against one another.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Bakare19: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
R.I.P to the dead!what a sad news.!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Religion is worse than a witch-craft

I rather be a witch/wizard than to be religiously obsessed cos witchcraft can be delivered but religions can't be easily delivered except d grace of God!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
ekt_bear:

Why are you following this woman around
Following which woman? she aint gat common sense and am tryna correct her, that even a soul lost is worth so much in the eyes of a moral and normal human being and in the eyes of the lord. She obviously does not think before she types crap and make silly inputs here on nairaland. She needs to get a life outside of nairaland asap and stop displaying her ignorance, stupidity, daftness and foolishness.

I cant imagine myself marrying such a girl or having her as my sister. SO if her brother or sister was among one of the six victims dead she will thank God because the casualties are low this time. Let us learn to call a spade a spade. This boko haram are biting more than they can chew. may God help and console the family of the victims and grant the dead peace.

Happy xmas bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos) / 2019 Presidency: PDP Speaks On Some Of Governors ‘secretly Working’ For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.