Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service (22175 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by radioxyz: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
No amount of bombíng and killing will stop jonathan from contesting and winning 2015 election.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
cap28:

people like you should be quarantined and sterilised because you are serving no useful purpose on this earth.

j4jj: Religion is worse than a witch-craft

I rather be a witch/wizard than to be religiously obsessed cos witchcraft can be delivered but religions can't be easily delivered except d grace of God!!!

cap28:

people like you should be quarantined and sterilised because you are serving no useful purpose on this earth.

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
poj: It is quite sad that this barbaric has continued unabated. As much as i know, no religion encorages killing innocent souls. Lets guard our comments; as failure to do so may further pitch us against one another.

Who told u dat no religion encourages killing..if u read my earlier post jesus xrist said to his disciples that a time is comin that some will kill u thinkin they are rendering service to God! He wasn't talkin abt gunmen, he was referin to religious folks like muslims! Its in d Quran!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
ceejay80s: I blame christians, wetin dem find go there? Daily bread my foot. Leave dat God foresaken land and let me see if they will come and bomb any church in lagos or anambra
There are mutitudes of christians from these areas. The ECWA is even dominated by the hausa speaking christians church as CAC is yoruba dominated!
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Revolva(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
I know that there must be killing and bomb blast over there - naija I hail --its now a tradition every holidays now
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=Movingcoil][/quote]

@ Moving coil..based on ur username it shows dat d coils of ur brain r stil movin, nt yet charged
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Goldie20: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Dont Pity The Dead, Pity The Living.. And Above All, Those Who Live Without Love..

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by drstan(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
All i can say now is, we the christian should stop praying for peace,because peace will never come, if peace should come to the whole world then the prophecies in the bible will never come to fulfillment,the bible have already told us about this days,so our prayer now is God please let the end time breeze not drift me away from your grace, because all the killings happening around the world, by this deadly islamic sect, are all the prophecy that are bound to happen, because peace will soon be taken away from the whole world, just as it is writen in the bible, Now the question you will ask your self is, if Jesus should come now, am i save to go with Him, thank God we are christians saved by grace, the only thing we have to do is to ask for mercy, from God with a sincere heart, and promise never to sin again, then we are good to go with Him.:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)smiley

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by RantAlin(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Zet72: in one of the tread yestaday their say American soldiers are coming to traing nija army to combat boko-haram & insecurity ravaging the north, some morons where saying we don't want them,I hope u people are seeing it now.The northern Muslims doesn't want Christians to celebrate in this country....until retardeen give them OBJ style they will not rest. allah & mohamad is the problem Nigeria& the word at large are suffering to day & it will continue until we get ride of allah&mohamad in our society, things will continue like this .....mercy Lord .....,

And you insist on being noticed, awkay I don notice you, now go rest! Mtssww@@@@
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Northern sons of Abraham, am sick and tired of some dirty illiterates messing up your future and that of your children. Some of you are native northern xtians, and there is no where to move to. So arm yourselves, an eye for an eye is long overdue, Jehovah will blame u when you get to heaven. Don't die foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Reference(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
ceejay80s: I blame christians, wetin dem find go there? Daily bread my foot. Leave dat God foresaken land and let me see if they will come and bomb any church in lagos or anambra

I think those were indigenous christians.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Werehkpe: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
But to be fair to Goodluck and the NPF, i think they are really trying. I say this because Abati rightly pointed out that the frequency of occurence has reduced and when such incidents occur the casualty is relatively low compared to previous attacks.

Now I believe GEJ when he says "we are on top of the situation"

Is a matter of time Boko Haram will be history.

AMEN
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by akunjohn(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
All i knw is dat to catch a monkey you think and act like one,this type of stories makes my blood run hot.
If im in d north and this is happening,only God knows what wld have happen to me cos i will make sure i sacrifice many of them to their god(allah)too.
Bleep them and their religion of piss,i knw people will cricised me bt i will do wat i jst type nw if anybody touch my loved ones sake of one yeye religion.
IM OUTA HERE!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Siddeek: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Dis news na lie
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by poj(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
j4jj:

Who told u dat no religion encourages killing..if u read my earlier post jesus xrist said to his disciples that a time is comin that some will kill u thinkin they are rendering service to God! He wasn't talkin abt gunmen, he was referin to religious folks like muslims! Its in d Quran!
. Muslims! U make me laugh. Tell me u dont ve muslim friends. Callousness knows neither religion nor tribe. M sure u re relying on some quranic verses dt are usually quoted out of context by enemies of islam. I am a muslim and a proud one at that. D quran emphatically forbids mans inhumanity to man, no matter d religion or race. I pray god will shame those behind this criminal acts. Peace

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Siddeek: Dis news na lie

If na lie then prove it
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Hardfact: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Handwork Bokoharam again?
Bokoharam =
Enemies of Allah,
Enemies of prophet Muhamed,
children of Shayton,
sons of satan, people who have refused to obey Allah's commands,
People who are cursed,
Basta.rds,
Demon-possessed,
Bloodsuckers, Unbelievers,
Enemies of Islam. ALLAH WILL FOREVER PUNISH THEM FOR ALL THEIR FOOLISH WICKEDNESS!!!

I think it's now time FG launched fullscale assault on the bokoharam, open/secret sponsors, accomplices, agents, supporters, loyalists, and sympathizers alike. They should get to know a responsive no-nonsense govt is in place!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by gloriteyemi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
May God deliver Nigeria from blood sucking demons.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by ignis: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
de-moore:
ARE CHRISTIANS FOOL.. IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT GET KILLED EVERY DAY AND YET HE DOES NOTHING FOR HIS LIFE. AND STAY AND PRAYS FOR HIS LIFE TO BE SPARED BY DIVINE INTEVENSION..
That's my exact point.
This handshake is exceeding the arm.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by philip001(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
People who claim to be Muslim but post pictures of their Christmas dinner and sh!t. This is what life has come to.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by elewedu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
berem: Thank God it wasnt as bloody as last year.RIP to those who lost their lives.
u really are a slowpoke, the death of six people is not bloody, because no be ur family...mumu
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by UNLEASHED(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why do I have the feeling that bloodshed of sort is gonna happen on Christmas Day?
May the souls of the slained find rest
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by pastorprosper(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Islam has guns and bombs to offer we Christians have love and peace, boko haram, muslims we love u and will so continue. U can kill and bomb us all u want, we will continue to love and pray for u. That's who we are, that's what we have. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by okosodo: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
pseudonomer: Though Not all Muslims are Terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims
we no know, abi na you wan tell us?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bunch of cowards and pusssies. So that is what they did? Killed unarmed civillians? US Marines will be visiting you pusssies shortly, then we would see how 'brave' you are.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by jimino(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
If xtians dey celebrate xmas boko haram go kil xtians, if muslim dey celebrate salah, boko haram go kil xtians. Dis vampires call boko haram, una go enta extinctn very soon
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
claremont:
Guy, the statement tire me sef oh! How can a learned and sane human being 'thank God' that 6 people have been murdered in cold blood?! Some statements are shocking to say the least.

R.I.P to the dead.

That lady is just too dumb for my liking
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by simdam500(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
May each soul Rip
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nacl: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=ndu_chucks]May their souls RIP.

To be honest with you, Nigerians were expecting this sad news and are actually surprised that the sad event had not occurred prior to now.

Wicked Muslims.. Then they'll com & tell us islam is 'peace'
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
smh.
Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by j4jj: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
poj: . Muslims! U make me laugh. Tell me u dont ve muslim friends. Callousness knows neither religion nor tribe. M sure u re relying on some quranic verses dt are usually quoted out of context by enemies of islam. I am a muslim and a proud one at that. D quran emphatically forbids mans inhumanity to man, no matter d religion or race. I pray god will shame those behind this criminal acts. Peace

Talkin abt muslim friends! of course I do have literate ones! Bt based on my discusions wt dem! It shws dat dey need to have a renewal of spirit! I told my muslim friends dat "fairness" is one of d basis of prophet mohammed teachins which is being emphasized in d Quran which coincidentaly was stated in d old testament of the bible as was spoken by prophet Moses! I quote" eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth". Which is better to be defined as fairness when Jesus said when one slaps u on one cheek turn d other cheek so as do same" nw which is more troublefree the "new testament" teachins of Jesus or mohammed..judge for urself bro..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
all4naija: RIP!

The most annoying thing about these attacks is that many Nairaland users are contented in them!

people get plenty mouth on nairaland.
so don't be surprised.

the good thing is that we know there are sick individuals among us
and we aren't part of them!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group / PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.