Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness (9809 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by dlight1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
This is one of the issues that cause a lot of troubles in marriages, many times couples become restful after one or two years without an issue thus hitting up the relationship and some may have to wait so many years before a breakthrough but definitely would have gone through a lot of difficult times but how long can couples wait before giving up on the possibility of having an issue.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by hrmkz: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
For African culture, nbanu, tufia. God bless us all with kids.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by k2039: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
As long as their faith can go.

As short as their faith can't go.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by hotspicylover(f): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
It is not easy. My parents are now 29 years in marriage and they have only me. They are happy together. The most beautiful thing is that we still hope and pray to God for a miracle. My mom still kept most of my childhood clothes.

12 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by greatgod2012(f): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Firstly, i dont think its right to get married mainly because of children, love, i think, should be d driving cause in marriage, but, this is Africa, where d wife is tagged different disgusting names because of her inability to conceive after a year of marriage, so, for anybody that find herself in that type of a marriage, its not going to be easy at all.
However, i have goodnews for those who are experiencing delay........... All covenant children in d bible are all born by delayed mothers, so, keep d hope alive, this new year is your year, you shall have cause to thank God, your miracle is on d way.

@ post, no waiting is too long for couples who truly loves each other.

27 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by safeLove(f): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yep. Its hard. I will be 3years in marriage by may next year.I won't say its been all rosy,but I try not put myself under any kind of pressure. The only pressure I get (though mild) is from my friends who have kids already.

But having checked and comfirmed myself ok,medically,I have total and complete faith in the Most high.

Meanwhile,my hubby is my baby for now. Lolss.

15 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by greatgod2012(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
safeLove: Yep. Its hard. I will be 3years in marriage by may next year.I won't say its been all rosy,but I try not put myself under any kind of pressure. The only pressure I get (though mild) is from my friends who have kids already.

But having checked and comfirmed myself ok,medically,I have total and complete faith in the Most high.

never worry, this 2013 that is around d corner is your year. I hear heavens announcing that 2013 is your year of fruitfulness and jubilation IJN.
No story, just accept and claim it.
IT IS WELL!

10 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
greatgod2012:

never worry, this 2013 that is around d corner is your year. I hear heavens announcing that 2013 is your year of fruitfulness and jubilation IJN.
No story, just accept and claim it.
IT IS WELL!
Amen! Hope you got my PM? Happy New year to you and your family in advance smiley
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by greatgod2012(f): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: Amen! Hope you got my PM? Happy New year to you and your family in advance smiley

i just checked my e-mail now, and lo and behold, i saw many messages, including yours.
Thank you and may God really bless you abundantly. I prophesy multiple jubilations this new year for you and your family. Thanks alot, my bros.
Love you!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by greatgod2012(f): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: Amen! Hope you got my PM? Happy New year to you and your family in advance smiley
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by safeLove(f): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yes o,gg2012. A big Amen to that. Thanks a bunch.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
greatgod2012:

i just checked my e-mail now, and lo and behold, i saw many messages, including yours.
Thank you and may God really bless you abundantly. I prophesy multiple jubilations this new year for you and your family. Thanks alot, my bros.
Love you!
AMEN. smiley
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
This year 2013 will be your year to carry your own DNA offspring IJN @ kunle and even as we speak God has started his wonders in your life. I went to the hospital to rejoice with a couple that just had a baby boy this morning, I use them as a point of contact to you and others that seek the fruit of the womb.

@OP as long as there's love and life, I believe there's always hope and technology to explore.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Callotti: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Are children that difficult to 'OBTAIN' or 'BEGOT' in this 21ST CENTURY? undecided
Depends on who has the 'barreness' issue.
If it is the man. . .the woman should go and phock outside carry belle!
If it is the woman. . .the man should go and gif anoda woman belle outside!
Half DNA is berra than no DNA! kiss

If you want FULL DNA. . .go and extract your 'eggs' and your husbands 'akamu'. . . rent a WOMB. . . and PAY FOR SOME SSSSHILRENS! kiss
THE DNA IS YOURS! kiss

Simple! kiss

God does not have to interfere in this matter. If the 'HOLY GHOST' can help God father a child. . . so can we! kiss

This is not an excuse to break up a marriage!

Neither Jesus nor God was married or had fruit of the 'womb' or 'blokos'!

If push comes to shove go to AUNTI ROSE OR IYAWO-GENERAL IN ANY OF THOSE OKIGWE/PORT-HARCOURT FAKE PREGANCY HIDE-OUTS FOR SEMI-ABORTED FETUSES FROM ASHAWOS. . . and pay N250K and purchase the most beautiful infant you could chose from a basket . . . in the Eastern or Western parts of Nigeria. . .where BABY FARMS ARE COMMON. . .

Violaaaaa! Pickin don come! kiss

Thian awa ancestors for WHITE MAN'S LAND! kiss

AFFFFRRRRRRRRRRICANS CAN BE LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAL SHA! TWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cheesy

I wonder what a 'BARREN' goat feels like? grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
jidegirl12: This year 2013 will be your year to carry your own DNA offspring IJN @ kunle and even as we speak God has started his wonders in your life. I went to the hospital to rejoice with a couple that just had a baby boy this morning, I use them as a point of contact to you and others that seek the fruit of the womb.

@OP as long as there's love and life, I believe there's always hope and technology to explore.
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ar

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by 80million1: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
*speechless*

it aint a good thing,i dont wish it for anybody!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by blessed4ever: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Child or no child, marriage remains sacred.
However, the Lord is faithful
Connect to this site
www.chosentv.org
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by blessed4ever: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Are you into the business of marriage and divorce? Are you married to more than one person? Repent!! Marriage is for better and for worse until death separates (Matthew 19:3-6). ‘Wherefore they are no more two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together let no man put asunder (separate)’. Amend your ways and God will bless you. Proverbs 28: 13 says, ‘‘He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.’’ You must not therefore hide your sins. You must repent of them, confess and forsake them.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by trolling(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
barrenness is a judgement from God.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Coefficient(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
As long as they are willing to continue to be together and keep the faith. But then, love is important too. My uncle just had a set of twins last week, after 22years of being married to his wife. They loved each other and were willing to stay together come what may!

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by SELFWORTH: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wait as long as it takes for God to give.

God's time is not the same as human time. His wonders are timeless and have no time limit .

For all those who are waiting, God will visit you in this coming new year. Amen

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by tevinsolt: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
it is wrong to get married because of children grin grin lmaoo serious?
the primary purpose of marriage is to repopulate and pass on your genes, being that humans are very social, we form bonds called families that make up the communities. with that being said, you shouldn't stop loving someone because reproduction is not possible. in the case of which artificial insemination won't be possible adoption should be looked into.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by tevinsolt: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
and to those who have abortions....i don't pity you oo, every time you have an abortion your uterine walls are being scarred. due to this your chances of carrying a child decreases.

also waiting too late to have a baby could be a problem, the eggs start having division problems that could lead to genetic disorder in the offspring.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by 50calibre(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
hotspicylover: It is not easy. My parents are now 29 years in marriage and they have only me. They are happy together. The most beautiful thing is that we still hope and pray to God for a miracle. My mom still kept most of my childhood clothes.

What type of hope are your parents still clinging unto? If you say they have been married for 29 years, then at the very least, your mum should be in her mid or late 40s, if not even 50s and at such age, it is medically near-impossible to conceive.

The mantle now falls unto you to procreate and fill that void, if at all there is any. Clinton has one girl, bush one girl, it's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by 50calibre(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
The world is now too advanced for childless couples to stay unhappy for years hoping for a miracle child. With money there are higly-advanced fertility treatments and procedures that can be done. Even adoption is now a viable option.

I can't wait years hoping for a miracle when I can adopt a child and live my life happily then if a miracle occurs then fine but I cant wait 10,15,20 years knowing fully well that an adopted child would have grown in that time.

Life is too short to be unhappy

9 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by chacha3(f): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
As long as possible,after al children comes frm God besides marriage is for life so dey hv to wait and pray to God wit d hope that He will bless dem at His own time.it will sure nt be easy though bt faith and love conquers all.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
I don't know why African men biiiitch about having kids, especially when they know they can't even put that child past high school, without falling into serious debts...it's very true that stupidity has no limits
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by DMainMan: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
safeLove: Yep. Its hard. I will be 3years in marriage by may next year.I won't say its been all rosy,but I try not put myself under any kind of pressure. The only pressure I get (though mild) is from my friends who have kids already.

Pls put urself togeda. May ALLAH provide u with gud children, dat wil make u happy and not d ones dat causes pain, distres and sorrow for dere parents. GOD knows best. HE may b testing u faith. Put ur trust in ALLAH and b steadfast in praying to him. May HE guide and answer ur prayer.

(jokes: but dis one wey b say u de nairaland for here, oya log out na. Go av ur bath, make urself romantic. Seduce him and ensure he sleeps wit u tonite. But B4 u guys begin d show , rememba to PRAY. InshALLAH, u wil nt only bcom pregnant but successfully put to bed. Amin. Gud nite

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by LoreTemi1(f): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2012
It is not an easy path to thread.I av been married since 2009,without conceiving but I bless God for my inlaws cause they have been so supportive,they have been keeping me strong in this waiting period.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2012
50calibre:

What type of hope are your parents still clinging unto? If you say they have been married for 29 years, then at the very least, your mum should be in her mid or late 40s, if not even 50s and at such age, it is medically near-impossible to conceive.

The mantle now falls unto you to procreate and fill that void, if at all there is any. Clinton has one girl, bush one girl, it's no big deal.

**Clears throat** Bush has 2 twin girls and are you God that thinks nothing is impossible? Do you even believe in miracles?

A relative of mine conceived at 52yrs.
Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Arsenate(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Callotti: Are children that difficult to 'OBTAIN' or 'BEGOT' in this 21ST CENTURY? undecided
Depends on who has the 'barreness' issue.
If it is the man. . .the woman should go and phock outside carry belle!
If it is the woman. . .the man should go and gif anoda woman belle outside!
Half DNA is berra than no DNA! kiss

If you want FULL DNA. . .go and extract you 'eggs' and your husbands 'akamu'. . . rent a WOMB. . . and PAY FOR SOME SSSSHILRENS! kiss
THE DNA IS YOURS! kiss

Simple! kiss

God does not have to interfer in this matter. If the 'HOLY GHOST' can help God father a child. . . so can we! kiss

This is not an excuse to break up a marriage!

Neither Jesus nor God were married or had fruit of the 'womb' or 'blokos'!

If push comes to shove go to AUNTI ROSE OR IYAWO-GENERAL IN ANY OF THOSE OKIGWE/PORT-HARCOURT FAKE PREGANCY HIDE-OUTS FOR SEMI-ABORTED FETUSES FROM ASHAWOS. . . and pay N250K and purchase the most beautiful infant you could chose from a basket . . . in the Eastern or Western parts of Nigeria. . .where BABY FARMS ARE COMMON. . .

Violaaaaa! Pickin don come! kiss

Thian awa ancestors for WHITE MAN'S LAND! kiss

aFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICANS CAN BE LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAL SHA! TWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cheesy

I wonder what a 'BARREN' goat feels like? grin
is amazing how someone can type so many words without saying anything. You, sir/ma, are gifted.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2012
As long as they believe adoption is not denial

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / The World's Biggest Family / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.