Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? (9778 Views)

I’m Losing My Head, Home And World! Please, Help Me / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello ladies and gentlemen
Your advise is really needed please I mean your advise
I’m married with 2 kids and I love my wife so dearly that I can do anything to have her on this earth. Though I do not so much show her the extent and how I really love her because I don’t want heart break again. But to my surprised I discovered some changes in her attitude towards me on bed, anytime I ask for love making she felt reluctant to respond as she use too be. And when the game start she does not allow me to suck and touch her breast anymore all she allowed me to was to bleep and that is all she sleep her own not even pre-intimacy or romance. Even to kiss my wife she no longer agrees with me and it’s paining so much. If we are making love she just do it anyhow for me to ejaculate quickly and leave her to get on sleeping or other things she want to do. But for other aspects she is ok.
I called her and explain my feeling to her that I’m not happy with the way she makes love to me anymore, but she told me she will adjust that I shouldn’t let that be a problem within us now she is stress out . And I thought I offended her and called her ask were I go wrong tease her and all stuffs but she did not say I did anything wrong.
Well as a man who love her wife I had to agree with her and get on with life yet I’m not happy. But anytime I’m watching blue films I called her attentions to it, and I found out that she as no feeling from the blue films at all. Could this be that she is losing her sex life.? And she is just 40 years old. While me almost 40 years old. I called her several times, even her mum was made to understand what was going on within us but she has no good reason to anyone of us and to deprive on that. Have done many things to make her come back to who she really was but all my effort proves abortive.
Is there any way I can make her come back?
Or to have another woman and marry again please help?
Because i don’t like cheating.
That is why I needed your matured advice and your advice will be highly appreciated.
Please try and come down to my level of writing in English I do not know how to write so much like that I would have explain more thanks and love you all.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
I'm not qualify to comment since I'm still single bro. Why not arrange a weekend getaway for two or take a vacation away from home. Lastly, you have to invent new ways to spice up the relationship, it's not all about sex tongue
Thank you sir from your brother in law

5 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Your wife is fuckin someone else!

3 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Input(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
ohhh y me?.....anyway 2nd to comment
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by bebe2(f): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Maybe she is tired, jus take things easy. Some women are not big on sex. There are certain times of the month wen a woman is Horn-ier than others.

Pls don't be talking about maRrying another wife marriage is for better for worse.

This is just a phase it will pass.

3 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by KateSpade(f): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
she said she is stressed, why not find ways to alleviate that first.

5 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by wazobiaforu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bro, you need to know that as time goes, the desire for sex making reduces and it takes a man/woman who understand the psychology of marriage to fight it.

Many men/women have bad meaning to what marriage is after children and when getting old, the woman expect her husband just to be responsible for the house finance and the man expect the woman to come to bed,cook and take care of the house .

Taaaaaaaaaaa, it does not work that way

May i ask when last did you spice up your marriage? You need to do things that will bring smile to her face, she is your wife and not old cargo, go to silverbid cinema,go to beach, hang out, travel to neighbouring country for vacation,Ghana,cotonu,cameron or better countries if you have the cash

Women like when you make then like a young lady(sisi) then you will realise she has new style for you on bed sef

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by bknight: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
tunde1200: ...But anytime I’m washing blue films I called her attentions to it, and I found out that she as no feeling from the blue films at all.

shocked embarassed undecided
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by vislabraye(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Op I want to assume that you provide for her the best way you can and that you're romantic( ie spending time alone together, visiting the beach,cinemas etc)
I don't know why she would suddenly become frigid.
It could either be this:
1. Psychological: You may need to visit a therapist.
2. She may be seeing some1 else. Its a big possibilty. I hope you find out if its true.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Sapphire86(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls stop 'washing' blue films n calling her 2 watch oooo. Its kind of distasteful; it wld ve bn a different case if both of u wanted 2 watch it bt 4 u 2 b 'washing' it constantly and call her attention 2 it ...... Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by sego1988(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Well, I think the best thing is to give her some time and see if she would change to the person she was before, otherwise you take the bold step and divorce her..

3 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
I really appreciate every wonderful comments all of you make and they are all good to me and I will work towards towards it. thanks and its quite helping.
God almighty will save each and every one of us home amin.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
[quote
author=Sapphire86]Pls stop 'washing' blue films n calling her 2 watch
oooo. Its kind of distasteful; it wld ve bn a different case if both of u
wanted 2 watch it bt 4 u 2 b 'washing' it constantly and call her
attention 2 it ...... Hmmmmm [/quote]

is she her girlfriend ?
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
vislabraye: Op I want to assume that you provide for her the best way you can and that you're romantic( ie spending time alone together, visiting the beach,cinemas etc)
I don't know why she would suddenly become frigid.
It could either be this:
1. Psychological: You may need to visit a therapist.
2. She may be seeing some1 else. Its a big possibilty. I hope you find out if its true.

I want to believe she is seeing someone but have never seen her with that rubbish ever since we are together.
But for the psychological aspect is what I want you to throw more light on it?
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by repogirl(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Maybe she's not really attracted to you anymore, once in a while try to do nice things for her, let her feel appreciated and loved and if u can also help reduce things that stress her. This should make her feel better.pls dnt call her to wash blue films o, it doesn't help atall, its disgusting, not what a good marriage is built upon.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Bro, you need to know that as time goes, the desire for sex making reduces and it takes a man/woman who understand the psychology of marriage to fight it.

Many men/women have bad meaning to what marriage is after children and when getting old, the woman expect her husband just to be responsible for the house finance and the man expect the woman to come to bed,cook and take care of the house .

Taaaaaaaaaaa, it does not work that way

May i ask when last did you spice up your marriage? You need to do things that will bring smile to her face, she is your wife and not old cargo, go to silverbid cinema,go to beach, hang out, travel to neighbouring country for vacation,Ghana,cotonu,cameron or better countries if you have the cash

Women like when you make then like a young lady(sisi) then you will realise she has new style for you on bed sef

I do all these but not to travel out of lagos
It was like I forced her to do it at times to go to clubs with and eatery.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by bknight: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
tunde1200:
...It was like I forced her to do it at times to go to clubs with...

Bro, I think its time u let us in into ur own personality first. The problem may be you! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
bknight:

Bro, I think its time u let us in into ur own personality first. The problem may be you! undecided

What do you need to know is it a crime to club with your wife inj a nice places?
And how as that got tobe me the problem?!!

2 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by ritux: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Dear Tunde, so many persons have said well but another option is to find out if she is seeing someone. Is your woman a house wife or a career one?

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by tunde1200(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks..
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by ChiefMrs: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
I don't believe she' cheating. She' just probably no more into u. Work on urself and spice it up. U men like ritualistic sex, same old position, time etc and u men could be very greedy with your sexual demands. It happens in so many marriages I know.

4 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by badmeat(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bro,try cuninlingus,it never fail,still confused,use ur tongue well,
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by badmeat(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bro,try cuninlingus,it never fail,still confused,use ur tongue well,a trial will confuse her!
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
When a woman is fed up, there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by dBard: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sapphire86: Pls stop 'washing' blue films n calling her 2 watch oooo. Its kind of distasteful; it wld ve bn a different case if both of u wanted 2 watch it bt 4 u 2 b 'washing' it constantly and call her attention 2 it ...... Hmmmmm

Were u trying t be funny or deliberately mocking d o.p Don't knw y decency is so difficult f ppl angry

@o.p. Ur wife's 40, possible she having a Mid life crisis. Feelings of inadequacy n worthlessness r common.at such times, leading t feelings of depression. This is esp if it's bin a gradual downhill trend..
If d change hasbeen sudden like, then u might need t consider d possibility she's gotten a spare nut undecided

2 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
tunde1200: Hello ladies and gentlemen
Your advise is really needed please I mean your advise
I’m married with 2 kids and I love my wife so dearly that I can do anything to have her on this earth. Though I do not so much show her the extent of how I really love her because I don’t want heart break again. But to my surprised I discovered some changes in her attitude towards me on bed, anytime I ask for love making she felt reluctant to respond as she use too be. And when the game start she does not allow me to suck and touch her breast anymore all she allowed me to was to bleep and that is all she sleep her own not even pre-intimacy or romance. Even to kiss my wife she no longer agrees with me and it’s paining so much. If we are making love she just do it anyhow for me to ejaculate quickly and leave her to get on sleeping or other things she want to do. But for other aspects she is ok.
I called her and explain my feeling to her that I’m not happy with the way she makes love to me anymore, but she told me she will adjust that I shouldn’t let that be a problem within us now she is stress out . And I thought I offended her and called her ask were I go wrong tease her and all stuffs but she did not say I did anything wrong.
Well as a man who love her wife I had to agree with her and get on with life yet I’m not happy. But anytime I’m washing blue films I called her attentions to it, and I found out that she as no feeling from the blue films at all. Could this be that she is losing her sex life.? And she is just 40 years old. While me almost 40 years old. I called her several times, even her mum was made to understand what was going on within us but she has no good reason to anyone of us and to deprive on that. Have done many things to make her come back to who she really was but all my effort proves abortive.
Is there any way I can make her come back?
Or to have another woman and marry again please help?
Because i don’t like cheating.
That is why I needed your matured advice and your advice will be highly appreciated.
Please try and come down to my level of writing in English I do not know how to write so much like that I would have explain more thanks and love you all.
i guess the bolded is the problem. She may be inclined to believe you don't love her very much since you said you don't show how much u love her..and she's taking it out on you

3 Likes

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by DoffMan2: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Your wife is worried about something. She can pretend with everything else, cooking etc. But she Can't pretend in bed.

Figure out a way of finding out what this problem is. Don't just keep asking her because she'll just get more defensive or pretend more.

1 Like

Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
@OP;

Only these things will make sex life improve in that marriage.

Alcohol: if she doesnt drink rum, then introduce mild alcohol redwine to your dinner. Keep alcohol in the bars and once she tastes them, she will be the one asking you out. Note: Do not ask her to take the alcohol, she will be drawn to it naturally.

If she totally refuse to take alcohol, which I doubt, then you need a sisi outdoor to keep you sane, if not, you go become some vegetable mind.
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hahahahaha @ "touch and suck her boobz" grin grin *I spilled my soda* grin
Re: Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Early menopause..sorry for u bra,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking Should Be Both Husband And Wife Responsibility / Knowing Your Ovulation Day...... Safe And Fertile Period / Affordable Home Essentials, Gift Items, Health And Fitness And Lots More..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.