Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? (9793 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
A couple of weeks back the picture of a bride drinking star beer on her wedding day! straight out of the bottle went wild on many social networks and bbm, a lot of negative comments were made about her despite the fact that she's an adult.

Today I was surprised when I opened my fb page to find this picture of a three year old drinking Guinness stout straight out of the bottle! Posted by her mother! And she got the nerves to say its for a Guinness advert! And am like Wtf? Saddest part is her dad too gave the pix a thumbs up! undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Coldfeet(f): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
angry sad is this for real? What was she thinking? Smh

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by emilyone(f): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
obviously its an empty bottle.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by slimyem: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
emilyone: obviously its an empty bottle.
...or one filled with water or bobo..tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin

It's been going on for a long time....these are children conceived with too much alcohol

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by SisiKill1: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Well considering how some people share soft drinks by using any kinda bottle, I won't put much stock to this picture until you can say for certain it's Guinness in that bottle and by certain I mean show us her Breathalyzer and blood alcohol level.
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by zayhal(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
Even if it's not the actual stuff in those bottles, it's very morally wrong to portray kids with such. At the very least, it teaches other kids that it's ok to take beer. Again I SMH for this generation and the next.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by greatgod2012(f): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
If indeed, its alcohol that is there, then, i dont believe a sane mother can do that, its either its an empty bottle or something else was put in the bottle.
Personally, i dont believe in all these facebok.com pictures/photos.
May God help us all.
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
zayhal: Even if it's not the actual stuff in those bottles, it's very morally wrong to portray kids with such. At the very least, it teaches other kids that it's ok to take beer. Again I SMH for this generation and the next.
I totally agree with you! And its actually the content she is drinking going by the heated argument the pix is generating on fb as the mum still stands by it cos she sees nothing wrong with her i quote ''princess drinking stout''

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
NAIRALANDAKPU: I totally agree with you! And its actually the content she is drinking going by the heated argument the pix is generating on fb as the mum still stands by it cos she sees nothing wrong with her i quote ''princess drinking stout''

NAIRALANDAKPU: And she got the nerves to say its for a Guinness advert!

Maybe your friend is just trying to generate traffic to her FB page. Or am I supposed to believe guinness is actually going to put an advert on tv encouraging 3 yr olds to drink stout?

I just can't believe any sane person truly sees nothing in a toddler drinking alcohol or portraying the image that it's ok for toddlers to do so. Probably some attention seeking practical jokers they are.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Freiburger(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hell to the NO.
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by tunapawizzy: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
NAIRALANDAKPU: A couple of weeks back the picture of a bride drinking star beer on her wedding day! straight out of the bottle went wild on many social networks and bbm, a lot of negative comments were made about her despite the fact that she's an adult.

Today I was surprised when I opened my fb page to find this picture of a three year old drinking Guinness stout straight out of the bottle! Posted by her mother! And she got the nerves to say its for a Guinness advert! And am like Wtf? Saddest part is her dad too gave the pix a thumbs up! undecided
HOW THIS MATTER TAKE CONCERN YOU NA..... NA DEM GET THEIR CHILD ANYTHING THEY LIKE THEY CAN DO WITH HER
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by firstolalekan(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
y not grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by AkinDavid2: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Gross child abuse, even if na commercial no way.
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by ezedolar: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Is free word
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Mustay(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Child abuse!

Guiness ko, gunners ni. You want them to be fined ba after the "not for persons under 18" thingy?
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by yuzedo: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
For $1Billion?? HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAA! tongue
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by obowunmi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Talk about exploitation. Gross act of indecency.
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by paparazzi1987(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
I would have commented, but I don't want to say something now and my oga at the top will say it is a different thing ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Akpoistson(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
but that was an empty bottle there is nothing like alchol inside the bottle is all about posing
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Pray(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
When the child becomes an Agbero in future they will blame it on witches and wizards!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by rman: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
Guiness stout will never use a three year old for an advert.

All alcoholic beverage adverts have 18yrs plus warning at the end.

The girls mother may just be having fun ( I will take my baby's pic if I see him/her sucking on empty beer bottle too )

THE BOTTLE IN THE PIC ALSO LOOK EMPTY.
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Nasri100(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
firstolalekan: y not grin grin grin grin grin

Dry cheesy
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Temismith(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
No i wont
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Their is nothing inside u can see it clear.
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by otumfour(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
undecided
yuzedo: For $1Billion?? HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAA! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Soso990240(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
@mods..e be like say una dn de play wit frontpage..whch kind topic be dis?
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by xynerise: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
This was how Idowuogbo grew up grin

9 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by brigadier747: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
otumfour: undecided

lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Samsantos9: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
The bottle was probably filled with malta guiness..
Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by DJDOLA(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
the mother of d girl must be igbo...loking for gunness atention...MONEY+IGBO=ANY BUSNESS

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Aww hell no! My future beautiful kids would never ever do this.. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... / Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.