Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,605 members, 7,770,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert (17563 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Ivynwa(f): 3:27am On Dec 26, 2012
*Kails*:
[size=28pt]MY HUSBAND!![/size] cheesy
even though he doesn't know it yet. grin

Oh la la, so when is he going to get to know? grin grin

I am trying to find a Naija husband for you Darkie/Kail so that we can bring you home to Naija so stop dreaming after Ghanaian/American Idris Elba.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by razznaija(f): 3:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Welcome to Naija, hope you enjoy your stay.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Ol'boy ee! This Idris Elba guy no be beans. Watch his film, the loosers, and u'll know his caliber.
Dbanj, big ups 4 ur musical prowess. Just pray not to fall into any womans' sneer, esp the American ladies. They can ruin a mans' career.
PROUDLY IGBO!

4 Likes

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by pedestal82(m): 4:06am On Dec 26, 2012
When I heard the news abt idris elba hosting the concert, friends were like, it was a good business move by Dbanj, that the Ladies will troop to the concert just because of him, I was like realy ? Didn't quite understand! But going thru this thread and reading the posts by the ladies, even I'd dey trip ? NOW I understand!

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 4:09am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: If idis ain't perfection then I don't know what is, I wouldn't mind carrying his suitcases at the airport... The man is just too fineee!!! kiss

Here goes the 'SLUTTINESS' again.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by huninaija(f): 4:11am On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy:

Your mama!

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by yuzedo: 4:15am On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: Omg!! Idris Elba? shocked shocked * faints*
Mr. Globe:
*tries to revive her with fuel*
Red-Light:
Idris Elba ko, Tony Akpu ni.. Abeg next
Kzinne: u mean d obese radio presenter? guy u got no taste, sori for u
hilarious stuff! grin

Anyway, Idris is my cousin & carbon copy ok? I made him famous ok? Infact sometimes I act as his decoy/stunt double ok? angry
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Ivynwa(f): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy: Ol'boy ee! This Idris Elba guy no be beans. Watch his film, the loosers, and u'll know his caliber.
Dbanj, big ups 4 ur musical prowess. Just pray not to fall into any womans' sneer, esp the American ladies. They can ruin a mans' career.
PROUDLY IGBO!

Yeah! Dbanj is making leaps. I hear his music(Oliver twist) in places nobody will believe it will travel to just like Tuface's African queen and I am happy for him. Somebody even had to remake Oliver twist so that the people of his country who don't know the Naija names he is calling in Oliver twist can associate with names they know while enjoying that Oliver twist riddim (Kudos to the producer of that riddim too)---lol. This generation of Naija musicians Tuface, Dbanj, Psquare etc are all doing us proud.

Wish to attend that show.

4 Likes

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

*tries to revive her with fuel*

As a Naija babe wey she be, dont bother wasting fuel on her. Just bring out a bundle of cash 4rm ur pocket n see her wake like a co'ck.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 4:24am On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija:

Your mama!

Are u going 2 castigate a man 4 saying the obvious truth? Na wa o.
Well, right BACK@ YOU!
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by huninaija(f): 4:30am On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy:

Are u going 2 castigate a man 4 saying the obvious truth? Na wa o.
Well, right BACK@ YOU!

What truth? Its better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Mtchewww undecided

3 Likes

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 4:35am On Dec 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

Yeah! Dbanj is making leaps. I hear his music(Oliver twist) in places nobody will believe it will travel to just like Tuface's African queen and I am happy for him. Somebody even had to remake Oliver twist so that the people of his country who don't know the Naija names he is calling in Oliver twist can associate with names they know while enjoying that Oliver twist riddim---lol. This generation of Naija musicians Tuface, Dbanj, Psquare etc are all doing us proud.

Wish to attend that show.

U'got it rite, Sis. But my major questn is, wiy cant this same success be recorded in our 'ABBYSMAL' MOVIE INDUSTRY.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 4:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

nna nawa am still trying to understand this ladiescidris elba fantasies. I get it he's tall, is he built? whatever

btw, I heard dude is gay. Don't quote me.

Guy, abeg no use 'gay' news give us nausea here. Idris is a perfectly normal man. With blood running thru his vain, only 4 d ladies.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

nna nawa am still trying to understand this ladiescidris elba fantasies. I get it he's tall, is he built? whatever

btw, I heard dude is gay. Don't quote me.

Bro., stop hating - the guy is not gay...

He's a brit and we don't raise DL and faggits out here, that's an American thing...

His accent is what gets chics moist... grin

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Ivynwa(f): 5:14am On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy:

U'got it rite, Sis. But my major questn is, wiy cant this same success be recorded in our 'ABBYSMAL' MOVIE INDUSTRY.

I think that the movie industry are getting nods too, I had a glimpse of a Nigerian male producer (can't remember his name) in CNN getting praised for his work----that should be the movie "Last flight to Abuja" or something.

What I find funny in the movie industry is that everybody is rushing off to be musicians and producers just because others are doing not because they really have a thing for that. When everybody becomes producers, wahala no go dey? Even Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Ini Edo, Desmond Elliot, everybody are now producers. Lol. We musn't do stuffs because everybody is doing it, look at the name Nollywood, coined just like hollywood----can't they be themselves and find a cute name for their industry without sassying after hollywood as if they don't have a mind of their own.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Elise1: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2012
I have always loved Idris Elba's films. Kudos.
Wish i could be there but work dey the next day. angry
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Ayorh4you(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy:

I Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈sotey I throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºinside water°˚ ˚°º≈=))=))
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by freecocoa(f): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: What's all the drooling over Idris...?
I don't gerrit...!
The guy's just there IMO..undecided
Finally a girl who shares the same idea with me on this Idris Elba craze.

I just don't gerrit as well undecided.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by abysirius(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2012
vanstanzy:

Guy, abeg no use 'gay' news give us nausea here. Idris is a perfectly normal man. With blood running thru his vain, only 4 d ladies.
I'm not surprise that comment is coming from Mr. Globe...always wanting to transform positivity to negativity.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Ivynwa(f): 5:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Elise1: I have always loved Idris Elba's films. Kudos.
Wish i could be there but work dey the next day. angry

Yeah some of the movies he featured in are nice.
I enjoyed "Takers" when I watched it in a cinema. It was action packed. He was also cool in his collabo "Obsessed" with Beyonce.

freecocoa: Finally a girl who shares the same idea with me on this Idris Elba craze.

I just don't gerrit as well undecided.

I guess he represents the dark, tall and handsome for some dreamy ladies. I ain't tripping too. Just happy for a ghanaian brother.
How are you Cocs? Merry Xmas.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Please, who is Idris Eba? A Marshal artist?
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Leboska(m): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2012
wellcome son
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by freecocoa(f): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

Yeah some of the movies he featured in are nice.
I enjoyed "Takers" when I watched it in a cinema. It was action packed. He was also cool in his collabo "Obsessed" with Beyonce.

I guess he represents the dark, tall and handsome for some dreamy ladies. I ain't tripping too. Just happy for a ghanaian brother.
How are you Cocs? Merry Xmas.
You go fear dark, tall and handsome na, the dude ain't that handsome in my opinion, Morris Chesnut is way finer.

I'm fine o my sister, merry xmas to you too wink
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Ivynwa:

Oh la la, so when is he going to get to know? grin grin

I am trying to find a Naija husband for you Darkie/Kail so that we can bring you home to Naija so stop dreaming after Ghanaian/American Idris Elba.

Dude is Sierra leonean/British please.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Ivynwa(f): 6:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Dude is Sierra leonean/British please.

His mum is said to be from Ghana and his father from Sierra leone and they reared him in London so it isn't wrong to call him a Ghanaian.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2012
See tripping. Nna ehn....

Kudos to dBanj...eja nla
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Brisingr(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Somebody call the police ,stringer bell Don push drug come naija
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by rasroland: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dis wan na Aluu citizen o! shocked
. Idris elba is half ghana half seirra leone
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by bbulldog(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2012
Dbanj dey try catch up....... Hlp me tll am say e don late!!!!!
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by MrGlobe(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2012
shymexx:

Bro., stop hating - the guy is not gay...

He's a brit and we don't raise DL and faggits out here, that's an American thing...

His accent is what gets chics moist... grin
so what about all those pubs and gay clubs in London. grin

British men tend to behave and act feminine tho.

Idris has both British and American accent. Great actor too.
Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Ignatio(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
I see thousands of ladies rushing to the Koko concert. D'banj is the man and his adventure is paying off. No guts no glory. Wey Don Jazzy sef?

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2012
freecocoa: You go fear dark, tall and handsome na, the dude ain't that handsome in my opinion, Morris Chesnut is way finer.

I'm fine o my sister, merry xmas to you too wink
gini? Idris Elba ain't that handsome? Elba wey be complete TDH. Cocoa, ewe na'm iwe o angry angry

Morris Chesnut di handsome but he no reach Elba na. Cocoa, you know what? go see the optometrist nearest you, something must be affecting your vision angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo) / Craig David New Look.u Like It. / Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.