Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 (7830 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Describe Year 2012 In One Word / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by dabrake(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
I Hate 9ja: Honestly,foreva wld i be indebted to this great forum.
Many thankz to Oluwaseun Osewa the founder of this thread,
m
Many thanks also to Justwise......u're the best.
Personally,i av gained and learnt alot from this forum,most especially from the travel section,moreso NL as been informating&educating.i check in @ every available time even midnight.
Long live NL...Long live SEUN....Long live JUSTWISE
idiot! What did you learn? Praise singer.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
New friends and some serious business contacts.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by DSB(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
information, education and amebo-ing. Nobody wanna be friends wt me undecided
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by TeenageMoney(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Only traffic to my blog.... Bt seun dn stop us
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by ZeusI: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Knowing the true enemies of Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Yahaya85(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learmt that southerners hate northernes and i also learnt to hate them as well,i learnt how to attack,insult and retaliate
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by jibrael: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
smiley cool grin cheesy wink
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Dextra(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
I got my Laptop and Phone from dealers on Nairaland (I actually took a huge risk by paying someone in Lagos for a Galaxy S3, but it did arrive).
I got lots of travel information which I will implement next week and next year.
I get the latest News ans gist from Nairaland.
I am not so comfortable with argument and insults so I behave myself (I don't want to spend the whole night crying over something somebody I don't know said to me!)
I learnt that Hatred exist among different tribes in Nigeria
I get a lot of useful advice on Nairaland. I don't need to ask anybody for information, I'll just come to Nairaland.
I hate all the "This post has been hidden" stuff, why hide posts in a forum which is meant for expression.
I come to Nairaland to get a good laugh! You are all so funny here!
People get crucified for grammatical errors even when English is not the mother tongue!
Most bad news and Gossips make frontpage.
Everybody have a business to teach people even when they haven't made any money from the business.
Seun, good job.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by godstino(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
GudluckIBB:

Bros its Benefiting,not benfitinf.If English na human beign,Una go for don Kill am pure acid for him body.
Bros it's BEING not BEIGN...always correct urself b4 correcting others..

#ITK
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by fapcrook(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
GudluckIBB:

Bros its Benefiting,not benfitinf.If English na human beign,Una go for don Kill am pure acid for him body.
Even your construction of the English Lang.is bad. If you need to find one's mistake,then you need to check yourself first. Human being and not beign, pour acid and not pure acid and benefitting is correct not benefiting. Grammar no be my language
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by quin9(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
If you are on NAIRALAND and u've gained nothing from it na your LOSS......the gains have been countless for me,travel, business,fashion and events section have been MOST helpful to me......addicted to diz place!
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by godstino(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
fapcrook: Even your construction of the English Lang.is bad. If you need to find one's mistake,then you need to check yourself first. Human being and not beign, pour acid and not pure acid and benefitting is correct not benefiting. Grammar no be my language
BENEFITING IS ALSO CORRECT
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by fapcrook(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
I've gained a lot. NL makes me laugh a lot and has increased d use of my reading glasses. Read news when they are still 'fresh'
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by fapcrook(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
godstino: BENEFITING IS ALSO CORRECT
Yes thanx
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
That Nigerians are the most F..d up and slowest people on Earth.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]I have gained new friends.

I have learnt how to trade insults.

I have learnt how to accept and accomodate insults.

I have learnt that some Nigerians aren't any different from racist(ethnic and religious bigotry).

I have learnt some new words and phrases

I have learnt how to criticise objectively

I have learnt how to handle criticism

I have learnt how to swallow my ego and apologise when I'm wrong.

I have learnt to read a article before making a comment because the heading might be misleading and it will only make me look stupi.d

I have learnt so much about the roman catholic church and their doctrine.

The list is endless.

All in all it's been fun and I have been able to while away my joblessness and time
[/color]

I have learnt that you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
iamswizz: errrmmmmm... Answer loading....... 25%

Brain booting.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
In 2011, i gained a business idea from Nairaland.

In 2012, am yet to gain another, 5 days to go.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by k2039: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

[color=soyouquotedme]I saw this coming, I knew someone would make that statement of yours and frankly I wasn't dissapointed.

That I'm jobless doesn't necessarily mean I need a job
[/color]

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
I also learned the words 'discombobulated', MAZACAR, retardeen(inho); and the phrase "I laugh in Swahili/Spanish/Fulani/French" etc.
MAZACAR stands for Mata, Hazard, Oscar and Torres.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dextra: I got my Laptop and Phone from dealers on Nairaland (I actually took a huge risk by paying someone in Lagos for a Galaxy S3, but it did arrive).
I got lots of travel information which I will implement next week and next year.
I get the latest News ans gist from Nairaland.
I am not so comfortable with argument and insults so I behave myself (I don't want to spend the whole night crying over something somebody I don't know said to me!)
I learnt that Hatred exist among different tribes in Nigeria
I get a lot of useful advice on Nairaland. I don't need to ask anybody for information, I'll just come to Nairaland.
I hate all the "This post has been hidden" stuff, why hide posts in a forum which is meant for expression.
I come to Nairaland to get a good laugh! You are all so funny here!
People get crucified for grammatical errors even when English is not the mother tongue!
Most bad news and Gossips make frontpage.
Everybody have a business to teach people even when they haven't made any money from the business.
Seun, good job.

me too, i dont like crying...

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Danielh(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
ive learnt that some mediocre posts can actually make front page...that is a great lesson..
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by AfricanAmerican: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
This is where I come to get my laugh on. You couldn't pay me enough American dollars to chat with most of you people. Not all but MOST are lonley and looking for someting to fulfill the time of day. Everybody wants to be right in what they are posting, if not...you calling people out of their names and saying they are lying.

I hope 2012 brings about a change on this forum.

Bye-Bye now, until nextime.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Sike(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
I get more than enough.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by seunadeolu(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Through the information i gathered here on Nairaland after sitting for my jamb exam, i had a smooth sail into the University of my choice, UNILAG. Thanks to all who have made this a reality.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by lilmaydee(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
(1) I learnt new words/phrases.
(2) I learnt how to insult/criticise pple without remorse.
(3) I learnt that some Nigerians are bigots.
(4) I learnt how to avoid being scammed.
(5) I learnt that anything that involves tonto dikeh will make front page.
(6) I also have a good laugh.
Seriously u guys are funny. GOD Bless Nigeria. GOD Bless Oluwaseun Osewa. GOD Bless me. Long Live Nairaland.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Cdspencer(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Before i hate garri but now i love drinking garri without sugar. Long life GARRILAND!
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learned a lot...about cultures, different perspectives
and most importantly that the internet is much like real life:
entertaining but hazardous. wink

[size=2pt]i love nld...but i don't trust not one person on this site[/size] grin

I've also learned that some things/arguments/people are to be ignored.
Yes, little hot-head MsDarkSkin has learned to master the art of ignoring..finally. tongue

I'm just here to waste time, rub minds and get in a few laughs..no more time will be wasted on drama. kiss
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
AfricanAmerican: This is where I come to get my laugh on. You couldn't pay me enough American dollars to chat with most of you people. Not all but MOST are lonley and looking for someting to fulfill the time of day. Everybody wants to be right in what they are posting, if not...you calling people out of their names and saying they are lying.

lol.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]I saw this coming, I knew someone would make that statement of yours and frankly I wasn't dissapointed.

That I'm jobless doesn't necessarily mean I need a job
[/color]

grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by AK481(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Smh @ all the first page answers,this is the peak and mother of all hypocrisy."U don't gain anything,yet u don't quit using it....hmmmmm.

I have gained a lot,everytime I opened nairaland,I always add something new to my vocabulary.

I have learnt how to write better (informally and otherwise)

I have learnt how to open up people's heart by being funny and fun.

I ve learnt not to take strangers(online friend serious) or anything they say.

I have learnt how to see sense in nonsense and nonsense in sense,this being the ultimate tool in my legal profession.that is why I don't miss the pdp vs acn, matches(beaf vs gbawe etc)

Nairaland is a well/fountain of knowledge to those who wants to be reasonable.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by ijawcitizen(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2012
I learnt that Nairaland is the creation of Yorubas to rubbish (not criticize) the administration of President Jonathan, along with their northern friends they don't see anything good in his person or his efforts.

I also learnt that this is a platform for Igbos to exert themselves as "superior beings" to the niger deltans- Ijaws especially, in an attempt to keep their Biafra dream alive & in other to gain access to the sea. They now "manufacture" silly histories about Ijaws especially those in Rivers state; kalabari, ibani, okrika and andonni, claiming that they are "mixed" with Igbo blood so therefore "not real Ijaws".

They have even created a thread where they're trying to portray that niger deltans are dying to be with them because "without Igbo support, they can not survive". They are trying so hard to misinform the public about Ijaws and niger deltans because their Calabar friends (akwa ibom & cross rivers people) have abandoned them with their Biafra plan.

I must commend my Ijaw patroits for putting up a strong resistance against them; killayut, Ijaw_girl, ibime, ow11 and those whose name I can't remember. I must also thank some Igbo friends who tried to check the excesses of their brothers by exposing some of the lies they've posted about the Ijaws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Solve This (IMAGE) / I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> / Meet Your Nl Celeb Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.