Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria (4691 Views)

QH / Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / Igbo Started Tribal Politics In The South; Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
They've got to make themselves happy one way or the other na no be so?.
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
If that is the way to make oneself happy to some people, they need to see a psychaitrist ASAP. grin
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
SO YOU ACCUSE ME OF LYING,YOU INSULT ME, AND SUGGEST I GO VISIT A PSYCHIATRIST.

IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE TRYING TO BRING ME DOWN.

YOUR QUESTIONS CAN FU CK ALL. THIS MY THREAD AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THEN DON'T COMMENT.
THANK YOU. wink

AND SO I MUST SAY YOUR VERY DEFENSIVE WHEN IT COMES TO GRAMMAR,YOU SHOULD TRY BEING AN ENGLISH TEACHER. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by ektbear: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Blood rituals
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
What a funny thread!
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2013
ekt_bear: Blood rituals

Do you know how many times people have told me that.
Even my own mother told me that's the only way.She does not want me to get into politics,she's a strong Christian.

That option is not available,next wink.
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2013
deleted
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by redsun(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2013
anulaxad:

Do you know how many times people have told me that.
Even my own mother told me that's the only way.She does not want me to get into politics,she's a strong Christian.

That option is not available,next wink.

Just lose all your sense of morality and empathy,then you will fit in.That is if you have any at all as a typical born and bred nigerian.
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
redsun:

Just lose all your sense of morality and empathy,then you will fit in.That is if you have any at all as a typical born and bred Nigerian.
This is a really scary comment to me mate. I'm not born in nigeria or bred.But I originally descend from Nigeria.So are you telling me I can not be in seat of power if I'm not born in nigeria. embarassed
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
anulaxad:
This is a really scary comment to me mate. I'm not born in nigeria or bred.But I originally descend from Nigeria.So are you telling me I can not be in seat of power if I'm not born in nigeria. embarassed

Where were you born?

China or some other non-English speaking country?
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sagamite:

Where were you born?

China or some other non-English speaking country?

YOU ARE SAD.MAY I ASK WHERE DO YOU LIVE.IF YOU EVER VISIT LONDON TELL ME.I SHALL TAKE YOU OUT TO DISCOVER MY WORLD.

ANYWAY IT'S NOT YOU WHO IS EARNING MY SALARY THAT'S PROBABLY 'QUADRALTRIPLE' YOUR ORANGE SELLING VILLAGE SALARY. grin grin grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
anulaxad:

YOU ARE SAD.MAY I ASK WHERE DO YOU LIVE.IF YOU EVER VISIT LONDON TELL ME.I SHALL TAKE YOU OUT TO DISCOVER MY WORLD.

ANYWAY IT'S NOT YOU WHO IS EARNING MY SALARY THAT'S PROBABLY 'QUADRALTRIPLE' YOUR ORANGE SELLING VILLAGE SALARY. grin grin grin grin kiss

Can you construct an English sentence without errors? grin grin grin grin grin

Is your world in a mental home for the deluded? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by redsun(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
anulaxad:

In other words,i mean you have to be completely immoral and unemotional for you to fit into the political scene at the moment in nigeria.Simply put,a ruthless criminal.
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mr poster, we can work with your £4million pounds if u really have it. My people can do wonders for u. Get in touch with me on aolugbeniga@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2013
KnowAll: Mr poster, we can work with your £4million pounds if u really have it. My people can do wonders for u. Get in touch with me on aolugbeniga@gmail.com
Your'e not a fraud are you .
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by tpia5: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
i'm not into politics but i think if you're from a political family (ie a family already known for politics), have enough stamina, are outspoken on issues you feel passionately about, have a "strong mind", and can match your adversaries point for point without being intimidated by whatever is in their arsenal, then you might as well head into the nigerian political arena (either by appointment or election) because you've shown you've got what it takes.

last but not least, of course money is needed.
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Metalgoong:
Good question!

I'm always suspicious of poor men who want to run for elective post in Nigeria. . . . They are the most brazen looters. tongue
lol una funny
Re: How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria by poiZon: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2014
anulaxad: i work for hsbc bank probably billions of pounds loool cheesy i work in the headquarters at central business district of London also the newspaper and website the buisnessinsider.

my net worth is probably at the maximum 4 million pounds if I sell all my property which I bought and inherited to me which I will not do because im not a bas tard it could value nearly 12 million pounds. I come from a family that did not steal and worked hard for there money. im also related to one of the richest black men on earth mike adenuga who is my mums cousin by my grandpas brothers son.
do you want me to tell you a story about the first time we had a family meeting (im born and bred in London im not used to Yoruba customs but my mum explained what happened to properly because I was confused) anyway we were at my grandpas brothers house both grandpas are both dead now but mikes mum is still alive anyway mikes older brother and sister were in the house and some of my family and now we were waiting for mike when mike came in he didnt greet anyone and just came in the mum did nothing he was the youngest out of his family and was his mums best so his mum didn't complain.his sister and brother were amazed angry that he did not greet them then mike started it saying I don't have to greet you because im rich he was acting like a child and then the older brother started saying so what and started screaming at him but the mum did not do anything because mike adenuga is the favourite probably because of his money anyway its a funny story.

there you go mate loooooool wink cheesy

pls can u summarize in one definitive n more accurate one line sentence.
n also try n make sense with ur summary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amanpour Calls Lagos The Third Most Unlivable City In The World / Buhari Bans Rice Importation For Humans & Okays Grass Importation For Cows / The Shameless Act Of Ikwerre Fathers Towards Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.