Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter (19216 Views)

Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar Skills On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Xfactoria: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Na only the guy dem leave out for AFCON team?

Obafemi Martins is in Lagos enjoying himself and he is not talking to the press about it. He spent his christmas in the Orphanage.

Osaze should grow up! Ikpeba is not his mate by all ramifications. He should stop being childish and move on with his life.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by onatisi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

lolz......Osaze is a shining star. If he retires, I am sure he will go for a coaching or agent Job in Europe. He has dual nationality.

i don't think he is that accomplished , there is still a lot to achieve , if he think the stage he is now is the peak then good for him
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by luli4life: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Its part of BOXING DAY CELEBRATION grin[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
X-factoria:

Obafemi Martins is in Lagos enjoying himself and he is not talking to the press about it. He spent his christmas in the Orphanage.

Osaze should grow up! Ikpeba is not his mate by all ramifications. He should stop being childish and move on with his life.

Obafemi has lost his swag in European football jo. Osaze is running things in premiership
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
X-factoria:

Footballer is footballer abeg. Which one be mate?

Unless Ikpeba is a coach, he should be subject to criticism from other footballers.

Nigerians and seniority. Mtchew!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by 80million1: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
faporori24:

Guy why you want kill yourself now i beg buy train not jet because naija road for sky nah jagajaga and as for Mr Osaze and Mr Victor Ikpeba i dont blame them since they don't know how much Garri cost now i rest my case.

who is this one?

Orisirisi for Nairaland!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Xfactoria: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Obafemi has lost his swag in European football jo. Osaze is running things in premiership

You have not been following European football lately. Its the other way round. How many goals has Osaze scored this season? Shane Long and Romelu Lukaku are the guys doing it for the Baggies this season whereas Martins has been in top form for Levante scoring vital goals.

Get your facts right please!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Xfactoria: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Footballer is footballer abeg. Which one be mate?

Unless Ikpeba is a coach, he should be subject to criticism from other footballers.

Nigerians and seniority. Mtchew!

By seniority, I mean in terms of achievements - personal, club and national levels. Osaze has never held Africa in awe for a full season. Ikpeba did in 1997 and scored one of the best goals in the champions League and finished top scorer for Monaco that season. All that earned him African footballer of the year in 1997. The records are there. Ikpeba is not Osaze's mate in football.

My guy seniority dey and it comes by ranking. For example, in England, Rooney is still child's play where Alan Shearer is mentioned. It is just that way bro. It is not a Nigerian thing....its a global thing.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by GeJ79: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
MAKE DEM LEAVE OSAZE ALONE....NAIJA FOOTBALL TOO FULL OF POLITICS. OSAZE FLEX ON. THE SKY IS UR BEGINNING. NO RESPECT FOR NAIJA FOOTBALLERS BACK HOME XCEPT U BELONG TO THE POLITICAL ELITES. MAKE UR COOL N HOT CASH IN EUROP.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by jude33084(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
DTaj: Osaze should grow up! The guy is a little baby...He's had issues with so many coaches lately: Eguavoen, Lagerback, Siasia, and now, Keshi...

Do you want him to go quiet while people try to rubbish him? Nigeria isn't even a country worth playing for. The last time I saw V.moses in Benin I asked him why he decided to evn play for Nigeria? Dream killers angry
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by onatisi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
jude33084:

Do you want him to go quiet while people try to rubbish him? Nigeria isn't even a country worth playing for. The last time I saw V.moses in Benin I asked him why he decided to evn play for Nigeria? Dream killers angry
why is nigeria not worth playing for , if i may ask ?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by GeJ79: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
IKPEBA DEY MADDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Gistwitherico(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2012
all this thing shows that osaze is a real nigerian and wants to prove a point that he loves this nation and can fight for the happiness of the fans in the AFCON! In his tweet he even spoke pidgin... Sure boy! proper nigerian! He is not like ameobi, moses, emenike, or even mikel (why doesn't he use OBI as his jersey-name angry), and they forget their identity and patron-ism (and i have never seen mikel wear a 9jarian armband - or at least a biafran..hehe.) I just dont know why keshi didnt select osaze.. the guy is on form and at least he wud fit perfectly into nigerian style of play!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2012
All dis first to comment,second to comment na mumu dey worry una

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Reference(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2012
Like we used to hear. Talent may take you up but only character can sustain it. When he was battling Siasia and people were hailing him, we were screaming indiscipline. See how his career is falling to pieces before him. Whatsoever a man sows...

He's busy insulting people involved in player selection and hopes to earn a call up. Na wah.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by delvinmaya(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2012
CFCfan:
Then it is safe to say that Osaze has been punked. Lol

Yea, but he has spilled so much, sounded like a superstitious kid to me. This is why we ought to be careful of what we say, and not be hasty in our actions, or in this case, our reaction.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2012
X-factoria:

You have not been following European football lately. Its the other way round. How many goals has Osaze scored this season? Shane Long and Romelu Lukaku are the guys doing it for the Baggies this season whereas Martins has been in top form for Levante scoring vital goals.

Look at this nonsense talker parading as a factual person. Obafemi that has been chopping bench and having few appearances since 2010 in his many european clubs from England to Germany is now having a good start to 2013/14 season in Spain.......and now Martins is in top form compared to odemwigie that CONSISTENTLY gives his English club 100% performance, goals and assists?

Berra sharaap! angry
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2012
X-factoria:

By seniority, I mean in terms of achievements - personal, club and national levels. Osaze has never held Africa in awe for a full season. Ikpeba did in 1997 and scored one of the best goals in the champions League and finished top scorer for Monaco that season. All that earned him African footballer of the year in 1997. The records are there. Ikpeba is not Osaze's mate in football.

My guy seniority dey and it comes by ranking. For example, in England, Rooney is still child's play where Alan Shearer is mentioned. It is just that way bro. It is not a Nigerian thing....its a global thing.

Sharaap. Footballers criticise each other. The only seniority in football is coach or FA over footballers.

Dont European footballers argue on Match of the day about football tactics. Shearer, Vincent Kompany etc.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 12:36am On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze don't give a phock tho! Yall aint in his position! He clearly isn't happy about not being picked the least he can do is vent his frustrations! It shows he cares and whether una like am or not Osaze has been a good servant to the SE

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sharaap. Footballers criticise each other. The only seniority in football is coach or FA over footballers.

Dont European footballers argue on Match of the day about football tactics. Shearer, Vincent Kompany etc.
Hehehe he didn't hear about Shearer vs Barton and Lineker vs Barton Lineker must be old enough to sire Barton at least and you need to see how Joey put this man on blast
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2012
A-40:

Hehehe he didn't hear about Shearer vs Barton and Lineker vs Barton Lineker must be old enough to sire Barton at least and you need to see how Joey put this man on blast

Thank you jo! cheesy
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Chofa(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2012
X-factoria:

X-factoria:

X-factoria:

Bros abeg, how many VITAL goals?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

lolz......Osaze is a shining star. If he retires, I am sure he will go for a coaching or agent Job in Europe. He has dual nationality.

I wanted to comment, but this does it for me. The dude is a shining star.
Those slowpoke's been fvcking up our football for years and expect nobody to speak up!
The annoying thing is the most indisciplined players of yesteryears talking about discipline!
From Ikpeba to the annoyingly pompous Keshi.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2012
Peter Odemwingie all the way joor!
Yarn your mind.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Noblechyk: 1:35am On Dec 27, 2012
jude33084:

And which country is worth playing for? U lost it man. As much as I would want Osaze invited, no coach in d world takes insurbodination likely. If Osaze can rant dis far cos of his non-inclusion, then, there is more than to it than patriotism. Coach has d final say.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by tpapi: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze abeg pass me dat lighter,me sef wan feel dat stuff wey dey ginger u to dey yarn dust
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Tafugo: 2:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze talks too much and is disruptive.He is not a team player and has a complex.He can't play for Russia or is it Ukraine because they think he is a monkey.Balotelli is a brilliant player too but will you really want him in your team?He should get off his high horse and take a chill pill.he was not chosen because of his behaviour and he has proven the coach right with his ranting..He should concentrate on his EPL career for now and let those chosen do their bit in SA 2013

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Tafugo: Osaze talks too much and is disruptive.He is not a team player and has a complex.He can't play for Russia or is it Ukraine because they think he is a monkey.Balotelli is a brilliant player too but will you really want him in your team?He should get off his high horse and take a chill pill.he was not chosen because of his behaviour and he has proven the coach right with his ranting..He should concentrate on his EPL career for now and let those chosen do their bit in SA 2013

Osaze plays well for his premisiership team and is a great team player. You are just a hater.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 27, 2012
Tafugo: Osaze talks too much and is disruptive.He is not a team player and has a complex.He can't play for Russia or is it Ukraine because they think he is a monkey.Balotelli is a brilliant player too but will you really want him in your team?He should get off his high horse and take a chill pill.he was not chosen because of his behaviour and he has proven the coach right with his ranting..He should concentrate on his EPL career for now and let those chosen do their bit in SA 2013
But you know you're not really saying anything. You know ba?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by vislabraye(m): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2012
This is no longer patriotism, it is now parotism.
I like Osaze as a player and his passion on the field of play is contagious. But how I wish he could be calm and briddle his tongue.
You can't fight everybody. We know that no system is perfect, but he should learn to control his emotion.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is this same Osaze that said he might not play for SE because his wife is expecting their first born.
Not only is he quarrelling with Keshi, he also picked on Yobo, his team mate.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 27, 2012
vislabraye: This is no longer patriotism, it is now parotism.
I like Osaze as a player and his passion on the field of play is contagious. But how I wish he could be calm and briddle his tongue.
You can't fight everybody. We know that no system is perfect, but he should learn to control his emotion.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is this same Osaze that said he might not play for SE because his wife is expecting their first born.
Not only is he quarrelling with Keshi, he also picked on Yobo, his team mate.
You are not in Osaze's shoes so it's gonn' be mad fun advising him on keeping mute while some NFF idiats are trying to run him down.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by sambos994(m): 3:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Idiots, not only was he picking on Keshi, but Yobo. What did Yobo do to deserve the insult? Especially since he is the team captain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? / FIFA Rejects Ethiopia Protest Over Disallowed Goal / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Highlight Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.