Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:19 AM

Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter (19213 Views)

Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar Skills On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by GlobalVillager: 4:16am On Dec 27, 2012
The young man is mad cos he was left out.

My question is - How come WBA hasnt label him indiscipline ever since and only NFF has been seeing that in him?

NFF stinks joor

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by sambos994(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2012
GlobalVillager: The young man is mad cos he was left out.

My question is - How come WBA hasnt label him indiscipline ever since and only NFF has been seeing that in him?

NFF stinks joor

So you didn't know that African players act differently in their club than their national team?

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by j4jj: 4:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Osaze is continue to confirmin 2 me! Wat dey said abt him! Dat he always have issues wt coaches
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by fxseven(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2012
DTaj: Osaze should grow up! The guy is a little baby...He's had issues with so many coaches lately: Eguavoen, Lagerback, Siasia, and now, Keshi...
pls, tell him. The guy talk too arrogantly these days. he better stop if hope to play intl. soccer again.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by JimmyBoy1: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2012
Whatever, the tweets still seem decent to me oo, with little jabs. Maybe the guy isnt as bad as the press is painting him.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by dangiwa09(m): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2012
What I wanna know is; when did victor ikpeba learn to speak english to dey use twitter sef? maybe victor was misunderstood, he spoke in pidgin and the people that put it on twitter for him in english wrote something different. Osaze should consider that as well b4 responding.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by duni04(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2012
DTaj: Osaze should grow up! The guy is a little baby...He's had issues with so many coaches lately: Eguavoen, Lagerback, Siasia, and now, Keshi...
Mayb its cos all Nigerian coaches are hungry, bribe collecting scumbagsangry
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by kaeto(m): 6:22am On Dec 27, 2012
yuzedo: Been a huge fan of Osaze since the beginning but I have to say he's pushing it. Too damn locquacious and petulant!

He should borrow a leaf from Michael Corleone.. No be everything you go rant about. Not every query should receive a reply. Allow for some mystery and don't be a victimized b(i)tch!
THE FIRST REASONABLE COMMENT ON THE THREAD AMIDST MANY FOLLOW-FOLLOW POST AND FIRST TO COMMENT PEOPLE...
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Jubal01: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2012
R2bees: Lol, i saw that too, i was online when osaze tweeted it
Soooo waaaaaaaat?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Jubal01: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2012
kaeto: THE FIRST REASONABLE COMMENT ON THE THREAD AMIDST MANY FOLLOW-FOLLOW POST AND FIRST TO COMMENT PEOPLE...
Seconded!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by safarigirl(f): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2012
sambos994: Idiots, not only was he picking on Keshi, but Yobo. What did Yobo do to deserve the insult? Especially since he is the team captain.
He's occupying Osaze's birth-right post of team Captain, hence fairgame.

Dunno why people are supporting such blatant arrogance..Ikpeba na father where Osaze dey, doesn't matter if tomorrow you become wealthier than your father, if he tells you to shut up, you suppose maintain, shut up, no be to dey shout 'papa bone dat tin, I pass you'

Tomorrow a younger footballer will tell Odemwingie same when he speaks, you won't always be the shining star..others MUST shine
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by safarigirl(f): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2012
sambos994:

So you didn't know that African players act differently in their club than their national team?
dem dey beg you come play for National Team, sometimes for free, then dem dey pay you millions to play for club, na where your money dey come from na I'm you go arrange yourself na
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2012
yuzedo: Been a huge fan of Osaze since the beginning but I have to say he's pushing it. Too damn locquacious and petulant!

He should borrow a leaf from Michael Corleone.. No be everything you go rant about. Not every query should receive a reply. Allow for some mystery and don't be a victimized b(i)tch!

My brother if You think Osaze is being loquacious and petulant then ur on a mistrial, what this shows is a clear gang up against the whyt boy(no whateva meant)
Osaze, Osaze I repeat does nt see why He shudnt be called, I dnt see why he shudnt be called, keshi has no bera reason nt to call him, that boy has worked his arse off, look at Osaze it is nt as if he went on like Mikel, has there ever been anytime he was called and he refused to honor?
Mikel later pulled out of the Venuezuelan tie, why dint we cut his head, but since Osaze jetted back to West Brom for a club Match, Keshi let Hell loose for that, there is a setup against this guy, even though the fight is getting messy, he shud fight the injustice here.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nuzo1(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Some educated young Nigerians are the most ignorant beings you can come across. They choose sentiments over logic and facts.

Osaze is a brilliant player, but has been identified as a stubborn, malicious and divisive player. He continues to prove it as the day breaks.

Same Osaze said he would not be interested in playing for Nigeria in Afcon cos of his family engagement. And when his request was granted, he went ballistic thinking he was indispensable. He is not.

Keshi has made it clear that he didn't invite him not only cos he has lost form a bit in his club side but because his divisiveness may cost the SE their games. After all, keshai will be the one receiving all the insults should SE mess up.

With the above revelation, its so hard to come to terms why Nigerians are still trying to make a case for Osaze.

@Ikpeba

Victor Ikpeba does not operate a tweeter account hence Osaze was foolishly punked by some mischievous guys that operate an Ikpeba parody account. Of course, they know that as usual, the over papered young man will run off like a mad dog.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Bode69(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

lolz......Osaze is a shining star. If he retires, I am sure he will go for a coaching or agent Job in Europe. He has dual nationality.

Oga, n̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ forget say that same osaze was also racially attacked at his other country (Russia) before he left.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by sambos994(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2012
safarigirl: He's occupying Osaze's birth-right post of team Captain, hence fairgame.

Dunno why people are supporting such blatant arrogance..Ikpeba na father where Osaze dey, doesn't matter if tomorrow you become wealthier than your father, if he tells you to shut up, you suppose maintain, shut up, no be to dey shout 'papa bone dat tin, I pass you'

Tomorrow a younger footballer will tell Odemwingie same when he speaks, you won't always be the shining star..others MUST shine

All right....first off, Yobo is older than Odemwingie. And team is not a birth right but it depends on how much appearances you've made for the team. Secondly, the funny thing is Ikpeba doesn't even occupy a twitter account. grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by sambos994(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2012
safarigirl: dem dey beg you come play for National Team, sometimes for free, then dem dey pay you millions to play for club, na where your money dey come from na I'm you go arrange yourself na

It's called national pride. Messi is one of the richest footballers in the world, and yet doesn't pass an opportunity to play for Argentina.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Seriously on p. Man, why shud the NFF ACT ALL RIGHTEOUS WHEN ALL ISNT WELL.

mallorca:
i disagree wit u sir!
Most outspoken Nigeria Footballer after Sunday Oliseh

i aod thir
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2012
Nuzo':
Some educated young Nigerians are the most ignorant beings you can come across. They choose sentiments over logic and facts.

Osaze is a brilliant player, but has been identified as a stubborn, malicious and divisive player. He continues to prove it as the day breaks.

Same Osaze said he would not be interested in playing for Nigeria in Afcon cos of his family engagement. And when his request was granted, he went ballistic thinking he was indispensable. He is not.

Keshi has made it clear that he didn't invite him not only cos he has lost form a bit in his club side but because his divisiveness may cost the SE their games. After all, keshai will be the one receiving all the insults should SE mess up.

With the above revelation, its so hard to come to terms why Nigerians are still trying to make a case for Osaze.

@Ikpeba

Victor Ikpeba does not operate a tweeter account hence Osaze was foolishly punked by some mischievous guys that operate an Ikpeba parody account. Of course, they know that as usual, the over papered young man will run off like a mad dog.

@the Ikpeba part, except it was punk, then I reserve my comments.,, buh if otherwise, the boy jabbed well and even went bk to his ganadawamashawama style, no h8in on a b.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by mejai(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2012
u self get sense when wz the last tym we won a trophy, all we get r coaches that com and chop our money and run, if a player is going to b our messiah to rescue us from the evil called coaches and NFF, let it b
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by mejai(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Ardenb:

As in eh !
Saw that on twitter and was like mehn this guy has over yarned !
ehn if u had watched monday night football nigeria u'll knw the nigga wasn't punked, V.I called the brother out, he took it to far and personal
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2012
mallorca:
i disagree wit u sir!
Most outspoken Nigeria Footballer after Sunday Oliseh

Oliseh was always speaking on the interest of the team if u could remember vividly so also was Taribo West buh this Odemwingie is a rattle snake. He too dey talk.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by naxxoxo(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Can someone translate what he wrote in russian
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by honeric01(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Bobbystanley: .i see No reason why players like Uzoenyi and other local chimps should be called up and Odemwingie snubbed.

What kinda statement is this? so they shouldn't be invited because they play in the local league?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Jimmy Boy: Whatever, the tweets still seem decent to me oo, with little jabs. Maybe the guy isnt as bad as the press is painting him.
Like you don't know how dumb Nigerians are. Defending the people ruining our football.
You have to say, the press is powerful.
This Zombie nature of most Nigerians is baffling!
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by femi4: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2012
ortopazz:

My brother if You think Osaze is being loquacious and petulant then ur on a mistrial, what this shows is a clear gang up against the whyt boy(no whateva meant)
Osaze, Osaze I repeat does nt see why He shudnt be called, I dnt see why he shudnt be called, keshi has no bera reason nt to call him, that boy has worked his arse off, look at Osaze it is nt as if he went on like Mikel, has there ever been anytime he was called and he refused to honor?
Mikel later pulled out of the Venuezuelan tie, why dint we cut his head, but since Osaze jetted back to West Brom for a club Match, Keshi let Hell loose for that, there is a setup against this guy, even though the fight is getting messy, he shud fight the injustice here.
So you want Osaze to come to camp and be dragging captain band with Yobo.Not every good player makes a national team. E.g Cantona was dropped by France, Brazil dropped Romario in 98, Andy cole wasn't consider good enof for england no9
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by mystikal(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2012
osaze is the clown i guess. trading words with an ikpeba parody twitter account
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2012
X-factoria:
Na only the guy dem leave out for AFCON team?

Obafemi Martins is in Lagos enjoying himself and he is not talking to the press about it. He spent his christmas in the Orphanage.

Osaze should grow up! Ikpeba is not his mate by all ramifications. He should stop being childish and move on with his life.
Na craze im dey Craze. Wetin Taye Taiwo go come do? Nsofor is there oo Obasi too dey What of Lukmon Haruna? Ayenugba Dele nko Anichebe, Ayila, Dele Adeleye etc. I can go on and on..........all of them dey corner dey pray for them chance to come. Now that chibuzor is out Taye may come in and Ameobi is not likely to make the trip, this could have been a good chance for the MOUTHY half caste to come in but he has FUMBLE a lot in the last few days. Can u see? ENU TO KO BAA.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by femi4: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2012
naxxoxo: Can someone translate what he wrote in russian
You r nt a prince of Monaco but Princess gringrin
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

Obafemi has lost his swag in European football jo. Osaze is running things in premiership
.........with Wast Brom rite?.............he dey run true true. When Moses dey run for chelsea and Little Sammy Ameobi dey run For New Castle. If he is worth dying for Chelsea, Man U, Man City, Arsenal or evem Tottenham could have stuck their heads in luring him out of WBA.......Amen?
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Ninilowo(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2012
X-factoria:

You have not been following European football lately. Its the other way round. How many goals has Osaze scored this season? Shane Long and Romelu Lukaku are the guys doing it for the Baggies this season whereas Martins has been in top form for Levante scoring vital goals.

Get your facts right please!
Thank you ooo!! my broda. Na mouth go put dt boi for tr..............................eh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Humiliates Man In Table Tennis(pic+video) / Francis Ngannou Reflects On His Fight With Tyson Fury: "I Won But... (Video) / Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.