Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter (19215 Views)

Keshi Has Lost It - Victor Ikpeba / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Victor Ikpeba And His Grammar Skills On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rossikk:

You're a dumb wingbat without the merest modicum of common sense. In your lunatic reasoning, a player excluded from the squad can go on twitter and insult the national team coach and FA, and to you that is ''legitimately expressing his grievances''. Does team discipline mean anything at all to you?

Did Martins and others also go on twitter to insult the FA and coach for leaving them out?

What has Odemwingie done for the SE that Martins hasn't done?

If Martins had gone on twitter and facebook to publicly insult the FA and coach for 'daring' to exclude him, would you support him?

It is ignorant sellouts like you that show us why it was so easy for whites to conquer Africa. You seem to turn STU.PID and DUMB whenever they or their offspring are involved, as if you're under a spell or curse. SPIT.

na wrestling? U and A-40, stop cursing
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rossikk:

You're a dumb wingbat without the merest modicum of common sense. In your lunatic reasoning, a player excluded from the squad can go on twitter and insult the national team coach and FA, and to you that is ''legitimately expressing his grievances''. Does team discipline mean anything at all to you?
You are a rank !mbecile eyes have not seen and ears have not heard about the foolishness that is You! He has the right to defend himself! if you are not satisfied with that you can eat $hitbricks or sumn

Rossikk:

Did Martins and others also go on twitter to insult the FA and coach for leaving them out?

What is Osaze's business with how Martins choses to react? If Martins chooses to be mum about his omission its all well and good. If you where intelligent you would ask why Osaze is so bitter about being left out! Could there be something going on behind the scenes we are not privy too

Rossikk:
If Martins had gone on twitter and facebook to publicly insult the FA and coach for 'daring' to exclude him, would you support him?

Do you see why you are foolish? So should he keep quiet if he feels he was unjustly left out of the squad! Why wouldn't I support Martins? Hehehe person wey I don meet personally wey buy boys shayo for club

Rossikk:
It is ignorant sellouts like you that show us why it was so easy for whites to conquer Africa. You seem to turn STU.PID and DUMB whenever they or their offspring are involved, as if you're under a spell or curse. SPIT.
What a phool! This ignoramus is making it a race issue! Hahahaha my beards are laughing at this mentally challenged child. Phucking peeon
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
michylabo:

At last someone that understands... Hate his guts or his wide mouth.. Just love his football. e.g cantona,Edmondo, El Hadji Diouf e.t.c.... these guys were hated by so many but on the pitch they r so inspirational for there teams. Edmondo was so clinical for brazil that Ronaldo lima was kept on the bench so many times...This temperamental brazilian is the best CF I have seen in the game. Everyone knows Cantona.. despite bringing his black belt on the pitch, he thou was really inspiration to his Man U set. The spitting viper Diouf.... I personal hate this fella, but it cannot be ruled out that he always inspires his team.
Our own local hero Osaze brings alot of grit and commitment wen he plays. He even plays wit injuries. He burns the extra energy. He chases the lose ball. he sticks into any challenge. If only other players in the team wld play with same high level passion and commitment. Osaze isnt Naija's best... But he has sometin the others lack: COMMITMENT. Quality without commitment gets u knocked out of competitions. Ask AVB, DI MATTEO and CO.
Osaze shld have been on that list.
and thankGOD person dn follow me see am, let keshi tel us he dropd him 4 perersonal reason nt footbal reasuns that wil be an insult to us who watch football say we blind and dnt knw what we watch, say osaze leg no de dia, mtcheeeew for keshi
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
ortopazz:

Lol u can clearly see who began with the insults
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
ortopazz:

He would discover today that no man has a monopoly on insults. Let him keep it up
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by ortopazz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rossikk:

Now lets understand sumfin, so becauseOBAFEMI martins dint rant so Osaze shudnt rant? Is that really ur position? Seriously i dnt see why Osaze shudnt call the NFF IGNORANT PHOOLS,! Because they, these are people that when Nigeria failed to go past group stages at the world kup, they stayed in South Afrika with their family til the W.C was over? Why dint they become patriotic and come bk, Osaze in my opinion deserves more than the insults that has been hauled at him, no one is bigger than Naija, yes, buh when u look at those who work and love this cun3ri, they work hard and peanuts are thrown at them, u see, people have voices buh cnt shout,.

Martins cnt or wnt shout, Nsofor wnt shout, why? Becos they want to make it nxt time, and so wil kip mute, osaze wants to snd a message, no be jersey mata go cow am in2 silence, hope u feeling me, so Osaze I say to u, NA ONE WAY O
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
ortopazz:

Now lets understand sumfin, so becauseOBAFEMI martins dint rant so Osaze shudnt rant? Is that really ur position? Seriously i dnt see why Osaze shudnt call the NFF IGNORANT PHOOLS,! Because they, these are people that when Nigeria failed to go past group stages at the world kup, they stayed in South Afrika with their family til the W.C was over? Why dint they become patriotic and come bk, Osaze in my opinion deserves more than the insults that has been hauled at him, no one is bigger than Naija, yes, buh when u look at those who work and love this cun3ri, they work hard and peanuts are thrown at them, u see, people have voices buh cnt shout,.

Martins cnt or wnt shout, Nsofor wnt shout, why? Becos they want to make it nxt time, and so wil kip mute, osaze wants to snd a message, no be jersey mata go cow am in2 silence, hope u feeling me, so Osaze I say to u, NA ONE WAY O
All the coaches he has been rumored to have rifts with ended up as massive failures!! Lagerback,Siasia are we seeing a pattern here??
I'm not suprised cos Nigeria has never been a country that honors their heroes past or present. Osaze has nothing to prove to these c0ck suckers! He has served this country well and why its Keshi's right to select who he pleases no one should place a gag order on Osaze especially in a country like this where there is always something going on in the background. People just be chatting shyte is it not Keshi the author and inventor of player cabal and the so-called mafia that went down in SE back in the day
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by forte7: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
I have no doubt in my mind is that Osaze is one of the most gifted of the current era of footballers we have for now. However, i stongly believe there is wisdom in silence.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
A-40:

All the coaches he has been rumored to have rifts with ended up as massive failures!! Lagerback,Siasia are we seeing a pattern here??
I'm not suprised cos Nigeria has never been a country that honors their heroes past or present. Osaze has nothing to prove to these c0ck suckers! He has served this country well and why its Keshi's right to select who he pleases no one should place a gag order on Osaze especially in a country like this where there is always something going on in the background. People just be chatting shyte is it not Keshi the author and inventor of player cabal and the so-called mafia that went down in SE back in the day
Very true about Siasia and Lagerback.
Both didn't know what to do when put in front of a bunch of talented players.SoI see no reason why Osaze is being labelled a black leg here.
If I were Keshi I'd take heed and ammend my ways.
It's amazing that people will not see Osaze's past dedication and patriotism to the country, instead they take the easy sentimental route, like the Eagles were going to win the AFCON or something.
We all know the end result from the begining. When he was doing well in Tu
And great point about Keshi too.
He initiated this rubbish about selecting players as national tema captain.He tried to exclude Chidi Nwanu (who in my view was a better player than Keshi ever was) from getting to the national side up till the World Cup in 94. So why everyone forgets so soon about his previous activities as a national team player is beyond me.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
forte7: I have no doubt in my mind is that Osaze is one of the most gifted of the current era of footballers we have for now. However, i stongly believe there is wisdom in silence.
Not in all cases.
In nigeria silence means stupidity.Name one silent person who got what he deserved in this awkward country of ours.
I support him blasting those NFF clowns.They have never meant well for our football development.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
StarBoard:
Very true about Siasia and Lagerback.
Both didn't know what to do when put in front of a bunch of talented players.SoI see no reason why Osaze is being labelled a black leg here.

Siasia well I respect him as a manager even though his achievements came in age-grade competitions where age cheating is rife! He was ruthlessly exposed for the SE and at Enyimba

StarBoard:
If I were Keshi I'd take heed and ammend my ways.
It's amazing that people will not see Osaze's past dedication and patriotism to the country, instead they take the easy sentimental route, like the Eagles were going to win the AFCON or something.
We all know the end result from the begining. When he was doing well in Tu
And great point about Keshi too.
He initiated this rubbish about selecting players as national tema captain.He tried to exclude Chidi Nwanu (who in my view was a better player than Keshi ever was) from getting to the national side up till the World Cup in 94. So why everyone forgets so soon about his previous activities as a national team player is beyond me.

Keshi is probably one of the most overrated players in SE history not as good as Gentle Giant as well
What irks me the most is nobody actually addressed the issues Osaze raised mind you this same Keshi has been accused of attempting to front as an agent for none other than Adebayor. And with the funny names I'm seeing on this list I wouldn't put it past him to be attempting an encore

1 Like

Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Anyway let's see if Keshi winds up justified
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2013
A-40:

Siasia well I respect him as a manager even though his achievements came in age-grade competitions where age cheating is rife! He was ruthlessly exposed for the SE and at Enyimba

Keshi is probably one of the most overrated players in SE history not as good as Gentle Giant as well
What irks me the most is nobody actually addressed the issues Osaze raised mind you this same Keshi has been accused of attempting to front as an agent for none other than Adebayor. And with the funny names I'm seeing on this list I wouldn't put it past him to be attempting an encore
I won't be surprised if he was acting as an agent.
I mean, a player from Portland Timbers merits a shirt above Osaze?On what grounds?

A-40:
Anyway let's see if Keshi winds up justified
Even if he is, like you pointed out earlier, no one has mentioned any of the issues raised about Osaze.
Which for me is the crux of the matter.
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by chukkynwob(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2013
Where is team Osaze now!!!!? I bet you have all turned coat
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by A40(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2013
Hahahaha Guilty as charged tho I never said Keshi was wrong for dropping Osaze. I said Osaze had the right to express his feelings
Re: Osaze Disses Victor Ikpeba On Twitter by chukkynwob(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
A-40:
Hahahaha Guilty as charged tho I never said Keshi was wrong for dropping Osaze. I said Osaze had the right to express his feelings

Lol bro,we all want what's best for our country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? / FIFA Rejects Ethiopia Protest Over Disallowed Goal / Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.