Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here (670 Views)

Catholics Are Sick Folk / If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin / They Should Heal The Sick In Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Yooguyz: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Throught wit ma fasting today and the lord told me to minister 2 the sick this night
psalm 103:3 lets us know that its the lord that heals, i gat no power of my one! My power lies in the authencity of God's word and faith brings God's word to physical manisfestion!
I dont care to know what the sickness is but all i know is that JESUS HEALS! JESUS SAVES! For only you would trust in him he took the pain away 2000yrs ago, he took the guilt of that you have from that alcohol addiction!
If you sick,i want you to start doing what you couldnt do before cos your healing has been perfected! And do well to keep the testimonies coming! God bless
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2012
lol!
wasn't it meant to be for 21days? this is just the second day.
abi the spirit of nairaland was too strong for you to overcome?
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Areaboy2(m): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind: lol!
wasn't it meant to be for 21days? this is just the second day.
abi the spirit of nairaland was too strong for you to overcome?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 27, 2012
Such foolishness...
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2012
Good morning Yooguyz,

Integrity is very important in the life of every Christian. Let your 'yes' be 'yes' and your 'No' be 'No'. If you say 21 days, let it be so. I know you included a 'come back' clause but really if you are lead by the spirit you would know whether he wants you to be gone for 21 days or one day.

Though, I think this 'miracle' thread is a 'sham' but at least keep to your word. I say this with every ounce of respect sir

Thank you!
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by AtheistD(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2012
You never told me where your mountain is. I was planning on coming along.
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Yooguyz: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2012
striktlymi: Good morning Yooguyz,

Integrity is very important in the life of every Christian. Let your 'yes' be 'yes' and your 'No' be 'No'. If you say 21 days, let it be so. I know you included a 'come back' clause but really if you are lead by the spirit you would know whether he wants you to be gone for 21 days or one day.

Though, I think this 'miracle' thread is a 'sham' but at least keep to your word. I say this with every ounce of respect sir

Thank you!
am still on the 21days fast i meant to write "was just throught with my fasting FOR TODAY" twas typing error just that i willing decided to stay away from NL for a long time not until in the evening when i felt led to open a thread on NL.
What you feel doesn't change the fact that someone got healed.if you are still skeptical do an investigation yourself
from many of your posts you seem like a christian,i implore you and other christians to join me in the war against athiesm in NL,we can do that by:
opening bible based thread
ignoring posts that would lead to senseless arguments
marking those that cause division in our ranks and avoiding them..what all these plus the golden rule put into practise, the sky is our limit!
Thank you
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Yooguyz: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Yooguyz: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
One comment is missing in this thread
Re: If You Are Sick In Your Body Click Here by Yooguyz: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
One comment from a poster is missing in this thread

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Biblical Model For Getting Together As A Church / INDEFINITE 24hrs Curfew In Wukari / The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.