Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,631 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Need Advice From You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice From You All (894 Views)

Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice From You All by sekzy99(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2012
I av know dis gal cnc 2008,but den we fight alot.cnc 2011 we av realy get close till dis year xmas i askd ha 2 b my gal,wic she replied wit "i wil tink abot it".
My question nw is wen sud i ask ha abot it or sud i jst kip silent
Re: Need Advice From You All by sekzy99(m): 1:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Thanks as u reply
Re: Need Advice From You All by sistajay(f): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2012
I can only see more fights. Give her all the time in the world to think about it, and errrm . . .if you're still waitin till next year, I'd say she's not into you. She wouldn't have to think twice if she wants to be with you.
Re: Need Advice From You All by Mynd44: 4:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Personally, I would give her a 2 week window, but you might wanna give her one week and then ask her again
Re: Need Advice From You All by k2039: 5:51am On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme][b]If a lady wants to be a part of your life she will make obvious effort to stay in it.

I will think about it is just a nice way to say I'm not interested.
You give her a time frame, one or two weeks, if she doesn't reply, ignore her totally and completely.

Besides get busy with your life, don't call her 100 times a day or 50 sms per hour, it will only irritate her and back fire on you.

As much as you are chasing her, you also have to create a challenge, we all want what we cannot have, be irresitably attractive.

If she wants you, she wouldn't waste your time beyond two weeks, you already know each other since 2008, so she definitely knows you to some extent, so she can't give you a crappy excuse that she is studying you.

As it stands Only three things will happen in two weeks.

1: A yes
2: A no
3: I''m still thinking about it(number 2 written in a polite way).

If you dont get 1, then move on with your life, their are two many ladies to waste your time on a single girl.

Best of luck in your quest[/b] [/color]
Re: Need Advice From You All by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 27, 2012
Ask her every day (at least 10 times) jus to make sure she doesn't forget, this is a very serious matter, u don't want another guy getting her before u do...also send something for her family for new years' a lil gift
Re: Need Advice From You All by Onegai(f): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Give her one week of total blanking. If you can do 2 weeks sef, it will be better. Ask her again. If she's still "thinking about it", dude, she doesn't like you enough to date you, so start forgetting about her. Yours will come.
Re: Need Advice From You All by 2sexy(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Ask her every day (at least 10 times) jus to make sure she doesn't forget, this is a very serious matter, u don't want another guy getting her before u do...also send something for her family for new years' a lil gift
mad woman. U ar here and ur as5band is fvcking ur next door neighbour.
Re: Need Advice From You All by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2012
2sexy: mad woman. U ar here and ur as5band is fvcking ur next door neighbour.
our love in unbreakable
Re: Need Advice From You All by UjSizzle(f): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Ask her every day (at least 10 times) jus to make sure she doesn't forget, this is a very serious matter, u don't want another guy getting her before u do...also send something for her family for new years' a lil gift
this girl na case grin

OP everyone says 2weeks, is that like standard 'waiting period'?

Most girls don't need to wait so long to give an answer; If it's a yes, they wld know from the onset, if it's a no then there would be no need thinking about it unless they're just tryna make you feel important before giving u a No, or make u suffer before a Yes(just so u dnt think they came easy, even animals dey demo too)

Still some of the best relationships have had close to a year 'waiting period' if the guy thinks she's worth everytime.
Do you think she is??
Re: Need Advice From You All by 2sexy(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2012
Hey guys, take it easy on the OP. Not many people are as experience like you when it come issues like this. The OP knows little or nothing about gilrs, do it would have been better to see things from his POV.

I was like that before... I didnt start dating on time even when my mates don FVCK like 50 girls. And when I started, it had a negative impact on me, such that the ex used me like rag no be small ooo shocked shocked shocked but today, she sef know say dem no born her grand papa well to try that kind sh1t with me cos man done even wise pass her.

OP, here is the thing with women, dem like shakara. if you keep chasing her as you have been doing, you are wasting your tiime,especially when she keep giving the cold shoulder.

Lemme use my self as an example. sometime in 2011 I was trying to woo a girl. na so she start her yanga and even abused the little privilege I had given her on 3 occasions. Well, I stopped calling her and good a thing, school activities took over my mind. After 4 months, she started calling and disturbing me. I even deleted her number from my phone. So when she called I asked who was calling. That question really pained her ooo shocked shocked shocked. she said, so I have deleted her number from my phone. I also believe that it made her feel that she had lost me. I called her for 2 days and stopped again and after another 4 months, she started again calling and "flashing".

Well, what is the moral of this? When you give some girls too much attention, they end up acting stup1d. Why not simply tell a guy that you cant date him.
Re: Need Advice From You All by 2sexy(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2012
@ dmcdad sup man. Hope u no dey vex for me say I never call you ooo?
Re: Need Advice From You All by dmcdad: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2012
@Op, you don't need to go head over heel for a girl... You need to develop yourself to become thew high level male and not a low level one.

I can not blame you to have taken this up to this present moment. The thing with such happenings is the fact that, you need to prove to her that, she is the one that stands to gain if the both of you eventually come together. I know one question that would be lingering in your mind at this juncture is; how would I prove it? If you have this in your mind, you have a very good question.. See, you need to turn the table and take control of proceedings.. In this case, this is what I would do if I were you:

For the fact that the both of you have known each other for so long a time, I don't think there is need for her to start giving you that daddy-bullshit thing of I'll think about it. Since that is the case now, don't ask her anything about it anymore. If you can, halt further communications with her. If you can't halt communications with her, try to reduce the rate at which you call or text to the barest minimum and make sure you don't talk anything as regards inquiring her response from your proposal. And if after a week or two she still ain't ready to divulge her response to you, then I would strongly advise that you blank her whole life out...

My point here is, make her feel you don't really need her as she must have sensed before now. If you give her all the attention now, I tell you affirmatively that she would nail your a*ss to the wall and make you suffer for it. That is the conventional way girls act when they know a guy is into them.

I have used this method times without number and I 100% of the times, I ended up the victor. Despite the fact that you want a relationship with her, it doesn't mean you have to work tooth and nail for it. Make her know she stands to gain a lot as much as you do, if not more than you do. Because sometimes these girls think they are doing a guy a favour to say yes to him, and that is one impression that you need to correct..

Bottom line is, don't act cheap. You are the man and the cards should be with you and not her. If you allow her to hold all the cards, you are on your own oooooo.

Good luck.
Re: Need Advice From You All by sekzy99(m): 4:10am On Jan 02, 2013
Whao!tnks guys.am alrdy fed up waitin 4 ha reply cos i ought 2 av receiv a reply by nw(2day maks it a wik).
She gav me al d signs b4 i aproachd ha.dnt knw wats dre 2 tink abot,its eida Yes or No.gota move on wit ma life.
Re: Need Advice From You All by dmcdad: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2013
sekzy99: Whao!tnks guys.am alrdy fed up waitin 4 ha reply cos i ought 2 av receiv a reply by nw(2day maks it a wik).
She gav me al d signs b4 i aproachd ha.dnt knw wats dre 2 tink abot,its eida Yes or No.gota move on wit ma life.
Re: Need Advice From You All by dmcdad: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2013
sekzy99: Whao!tnks guys.am alrdy fed up waitin 4 ha reply cos i ought 2 av receiv a reply by nw(2day maks it a wik).

[Gbam!!! That's the spirit prob. Don't give her a bit of a sign that you care about getting into a relationship with her any longer... She should be trailing you and not you trailing her anymore....

(1) (Reply)

Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. / Which Relati0nship Did U Think U Enj0y M0re?....your Ex 0r Your Present 0ne? / 9 Dangerous Words Used By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.