Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,578 members, 7,770,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

A Letter To All Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All Single Ladies (698 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / All Single Ladies Should Try This For Valentine...it's Worth It! / Question To All Single Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To All Single Ladies by 2goingcom: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dear Friend,

Meeting a man of your dream is like a dream-come-true, but the reason why most women end up meeting “men of their nightmares” is because they don’t really know what they want in the “man of their dreams”.

Listen, it makes no sense to say I want a car; you might get a Volvo—at least, it is still a car. Don’t be generalistic in your desires. Take for example, if you want an Element Jeep, and you say you want an Element Jeep, you might get a colour you don’t want, but if you are specific and say I want a RED ELEMENT HONDA JEEP, you end up getting a RED ELEMENT HONDA Jeep. [Same things go with every aspect of your life.]

Tell me, can you recognize the picture of the man of your dreams that you have in your mind’s eyes? How tall should he be? What age bracket? What character should he possess? What features? What body size? What other features do you want? Do you have a comprehensive list of the man you truly want in your life, written down somewhere?

It is not about visualizing it, it is about writing it down and seeing him in your mind’s eyes. It is about having him in paper and ink and reading this every day, also having it where you can see it every time you wake up and every time you go to bed.

And you know what you have succeeded in doing? (I know you don’t know, so I will tell you), you have succeeded in recognizing him when you meet him.

You see, many other single ladies have met the men of their dreams in passing without knowing it. It is because they have no sign whatsoever that points out that this is the man of their dreams.

But the moment you have every minute details of the man of your dreams penned (written) down; when you meet him, you would know him and that will help you so much in choosing the right man and avoid the headache most marriages today endure.

Marriage is supposed to be fun and exciting and void of headaches and endurances OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: A Letter To All Single Ladies by Lovetinz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
The girls know what they want.

Problem is their dream guys dont want them!
Re: A Letter To All Single Ladies by delkuf(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is there any thing like man of ur dream? because is like u are looking for perfectn, and that i think is impossible

(1) (Reply)

Which Do U Prefer In A Relationship,beauty Or CHARACTER? / Nkiru Sylvanus Married To Sambo's Aide As Second Wife / I Need A Responsible Girl For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.