Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation (11994 Views)

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence / Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Siddeek: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2012
dirtymoney:
with due respect. i think you are the fool here. they made their point, and its the fact. the christians being slaughtered by those blood sucking vampires. are they not innocent? when you muslims cannot restrain your brothers from doing evil, what do you expect. or do you want to tell me that muslim in the north dont know the perpetrators of all the evil acts going on down there. aint it the same mosque ya'll pray together?
dirtymoney:
with due respect. i think you are the fool here. they made their point, and its the fact. the christians being slaughtered by those blood sucking vampires. are they not innocent? when you muslims cannot restrain your brothers from doing evil, what do you expect. or do you want to tell me that muslim in the north dont know the perpetrators of all the evil acts going on down there. aint it the same mosque ya'll pray together?
dirtymoney:
see anoda foolish idiot. I dnt advocate violence bt wat am saying here is dat, if u ar bold enof 2 carry out reprisal attack, com into d city and attack. Dnt go out the city dere to attack a passer by. Get dat into ur fucking skull.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2012
tears of joy... N184 billion... do u know how much he's gonna make out of that? if u won a billion bucks.. i bet you, the first thing would be tears of joy!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by mu2sa2: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2012
dirtymoney:
You dont seem to think with ur brain. If a christian is killed somewhere in the city, u are saying christians should go and kill innocent muslims elsewhere! only a murderer will think like this. Your upturned brain also confuses u to blame all muslims for the act of a few - by the same token, u will also hav to blame all christians for the southern kaduna massacre, robberies and other evil perpetrated by a few christians. Pray that God develop ur brain to maturity so that u may think clearly.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Siddeek: [color=#990000][/color] see anoda foolish idiot. I dnt advocate violence bt wat am saying here is dat, if u ar bold enof 2 carry out reprisal attack, com into d city and attack. Dnt go out the city dere to attack a passer by. Get dat into ur fucking skull.
U're sounding like u're challenging christians. i think you're mentally ill. ur type should be hanged after your balls might have been crushed with a monday hammer. stop wasting bandwidth here!
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by tomzman: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Na crocodile tears joor!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2012
mu2sa2: You dont seem to think with ur brain. If a christian is killed somewhere in the city, u are saying christians should go and kill innocent muslims elsewhere! only a murderer will think like this. Your upturned brain also confuses u to blame all muslims for the act of a few - by the same token, u will also hav to blame all christians for the southern kaduna massacre, robberies and other evil perpetrated by a few christians. Pray that God develop ur brain to maturity so that u may think clearly.
u can only decieve those who've never lived amongst you. i lived in the north all my life. and i tell you, most of the locals in the north are in full support of the jihad going on there. I CANT BE DECIEVED. and next time you want to make a point, dont insult me!

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2012
So Borno state receives a massive N106billion annually from sales from Niger delta(including Ondo) and Igbo oil? While Anambra and Enugu for instance cannot boast of recieving up to N70billion annually from this same sales from this same oil. This is a perfect example of some of the distortions caused by several yrs of hausa-fulani dominated military rule. Yet these northern states cant give us some peace for national development. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2012
whatsoever ye sow, so shall ye reap! the day of reckoning is ahead!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Godjone(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Siddeek: [color=#990000][/color] see anoda foolish idiot. I dnt advocate violence bt wat am saying here is dat, if u ar bold enof 2 carry out reprisal attack, com into d city and attack. Dnt go out the city dere to attack a passer by. Get dat into ur fucking skull.
blinking b.a.s.t.a.r.d ! 4rm which planet did u emanate 4rm? 4 d fact dat Xtains keepin quiet does not mean they r cowards and mind u, they day xtains starts their own, d north wil become history....*Uselex haram* mtcheww!
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Hardfact: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2012
It's ok to shed tears. We'd love him to shed even more tears. But above all, he should be ready to go beyond that, and do much more to get things to normal in his state.
He shouldnt forget the masses have been shedding tears of blood since time immemorial.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Tolexander: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: So Borno state receives a massive N106billion annually from sales from Niger delta(including Ondo) and Igbo oil? While Anambra and Enugu for instance cannot boast of recieving up to N70billion annually from this same sales from this same oil. This is a perfect example of some of the distortions caused by several yrs of hausa-fulani dominated military rule. Yet these northern states cant give us some peace for national development. SMH!
you claimed that the nigerian problems were created by the abokis? But 2years 7months is enough for us to start seeing if their will be rectification to the problems.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Hardfact: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2012
dirtymoney:
u can only decieve those who've never lived amongst you. i lived in the north all my life. and i tell you, most of the locals in the north are in full support of the jihad going on there. I CANT BE DECIEVED. and next time you want to make a point, dont insult me!

I love it more when facts roll in from witnesses and locals themselves who are there on ground.
My little experience in core North tends to support your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by taharqa: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Oh, so e don dey pain dem?.....even though i bliv yr sentiments here is genuine, quit crying Mr Gov and lead yr elites to stop the insurgency. Hope leason hv bn learnt- Violence profits no one eventuali...

1 Like

Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by vanstanzy(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2012
Crocodile tears!!! What they can no-longer contend with their PIT-BULLS, THE BOKO HARAM?
NTOIN tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Infact, i'll prefer BOKO HARAM to vandalise the entire North before the "Imminent break-up".
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by vanstanzy(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2012
dirtymoney: tears of joy... N184 billion... do u know how much he's gonna make out of that? if u won a billion bucks.. i bet you, the first thing would be tears of joy!

Ol boy, u no wrong o. NA TEARS OF JOY, this F@ggot Gov. dey cry. He's going to embezzel a lot of dough. grin grin grin
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Ikwerefistson: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Siddeek: No be gossip o. I here say all dis Igbos heaters still dey dere plenty. Abeg wetin de still de do 4 dere na?
ure very stupid wat re yorubas stl doing nd d north nd wat re hausas stl doing in d se afta d lst kilng .hoples idiot
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by dnative(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2012
gramci:
Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State, yesterday, wept openly while presenting the 2013 appropriation bill before the state House of Assembly following the havoc wreaked on the state by members of an Islamic sect.

Presenting the N184.3 billion budget tagged The Budget of Collective Renaissance, he said it was aimed at kick-starting the recovery, growth and development of all segments of the state through conscious, scientificand consultative approach to create new avenues for reviving the state’s economy.

How do they come up with these names - deceiving the people continually!
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by plendil: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2012
'Budget of collective renaissance'

WTF does that mean?
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Siddeek: No be gossip o. I here say all dis Igbos heaters still dey dere plenty. Abeg wetin de still de do 4 dere na?
wetin bring ibo into dis matter now?yorumba self....
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by kingsceemark(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2012
English you no fit write, pidgin english you no fit write. why you no just shut your a*s hole up
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by ortopazz(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]All na wash [/color]
na so u talk am
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2012
kingsceemark: English you no fit write, pidgin english you no fit write. why you no just shut your a*s hole up
wats ur problem.ar u insane or what?
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by farmer99: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Godjone: how i wish his tears will touch the heart of this blood suckers. I join in crying 4 borno which was one of the most peaceful state in the north. May God turn his tears to joy amen! *sobing*
amen uncountable time
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Olalimits(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
gramci:
Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State, yesterday, wept openly while presenting the 2013 appropriation bill before the state House of Assembly following the havoc wreaked on the state by members of an Islamic sect.
The governor, who became emotional towards the end of his presentation, however, affirmed that the state would rise again.
“Surely Borno shall rise again,” Shettima repeatedly said, as he told the people that his government was determined to improve on their lives and end the insecurity problem which had crippled economic and social activities.
*Gov Kashim Shettima
Shettima said he was “deeply pained” by the security challenges facing the state, pointing out that the government was doing everything possible to improve on the lives of the people with the little resources at its disposal.
He said: “It is my fervent prayer and hope that this problem will come to an endsoon”
Presenting the N184.3 billion budget tagged The Budget of Collective Renaissance, he said it was aimed at kick-starting the recovery, growth and development of all segments of the state through conscious, scientificand consultative approach to create new avenues for reviving the state’s economy.
About N52.1 billion is for recurrent expenditure, whileN132.1 billion is for capital expenditure.
Shettima said: “We shall explore more ways of generating revenue to effectively fund our projects and programmes that have direct impact on the lives of the people.
“We will maintain prudence,accountability and transparency in the management of scarce resources.”
According to him, the budget is expected to be financed from a statutory allocation of N108.7 billion from the Federation Accountand Internally-Generated Revenue, IGR, of N30.1 billion.

The guy get Kamala sense to hold the House to ransom
lol, wont be surprised if he's given 3 folds of the proposed budget

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/shettima-weeps-during-budget-presentation/
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by vanstanzy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
uihebom: I pray someone kill all your family dis year. Idiots all over the world only you people spill blood. So Allah fuc-k bar ask you people to do so abi? Why not pack yourself inside a gas chamber kill yourself cos Allah fuc-k bar is waiting for you in hell.

Guy, easy does it, abeg.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by igbeke: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
shettima crying? maybe no.
'oo tii ri nkenken. u nefer see anytin'.
u talk sey Borno go rise again. who tell u sey Borno don fall finish?
4 ur info, d whole north will gradually turn 2 babylon.
do u kno wat happened 2 babylon? it crumbled and became history.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Thewiseone1: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
by Siddeek: 9:31am

ITbomb: What were they thinking when they created Boko Haram .
Kaduna became peaceful only after the Muhammadans experience possibly the first reprisal attack from Christians.
They think they have monopoly of violence not knowing that they have nothing to hold the nation to ransom, that is where the militants they are tryin to copy had upper hand

Kaduna became peaceful only after the Muhammadans experience possibly the first reprisal attack from Christians.
They think they have monopoly of violence not knowing that they have nothing to hold the nation to ransom, that is where the militants they are tryin to copy had upper hand

see dis fool. Dis xtians i dnt knw wat is wrong wit ur head. Dis xtians ar fools o. If u tink u can tek reprisal attack on innocent muslims, why not come inside d city 2 do dat? Why attacking innocent travelers who ar nt even residing in kaduna. silly pple

@Siddeek.
Although, I just left your "God forsaken" State, but christians are not fools. you know very well that the fools reside in Tundun wada, Bakin ruwa, Rigasa, and the likes.... you know where they are na. What about the Igbo guys going to Panteka for their daily bread, were they not killed by the "fools" along Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Bye pass? Abi nor be travellers dem be or "innocent" christians? You and I know that everybody now has his own boundary in Kaduna. It actually depends where you are calling "inside the city", because I know that Narayi,Ungwar Sunday, Trikania, Kakuri, Kigo Extension(Home of Igbo people), Sabo, and the likes are all inside the city.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by Thewiseone1: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
by Siddeek: 9:31am

see dis fool. Dis xtians i dnt knw wat is wrong wit ur head. Dis xtians ar fools o. If u tink u can tek reprisal attack on innocent muslims, why not come inside d city 2 do dat? Why attacking innocent travelers who ar nt even residing in kaduna. silly pple

@Siddeek.
Although, I just left your "God forsaken" State, but christians are not fools. you know very well that the fools reside in Tundun wada, Bakin ruwa, Rigasa, and the likes.... you know where they are na. What about the Igbo guys going to Panteka for their daily bread, were they not killed by the "fools" along Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Bye pass? Abi nor be travellers dem be or "innocent" christians? You and I know that everybody now has his own boundary in Kaduna. It actually depends where you are calling "inside the city", because I know that Narayi,Ungwar Sunday, Trikania, Kakuri, Kigo Extension(Home of Igbo people), Sabo, and the likes are all inside the city.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by aurenflani: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
ITbomb:
Obviously your Sheik would not agree with you.

if only you could discern the words that you read by yourself;without coercion, for your sole enjoyment; without reason to protest doing so!!!
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by crossover(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
I had been to Borno state and I know for sure that the state is a paradise. The land is good for all kinds of cash crops, animal rearing, fishing, and numerous positive potentials including sport. The people are really good and hard working. Also, the weather is amazingly diverse with same kinds of animal species sprouting out differently to tally with the prevailing weather. Believe me, Borno state is really beautiful. The only state comparable to Borno is Enugu state. Unfortunately, they are the most neglected states in Nigeria.
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Could be he's weeping for joy at all that ego/owo/kudi he has to play with, vis-à-vis a state population you could fit in a luxury bus......i know i would!

So this state with all it's problems has such a large budget; and a state like Abia (with its purported 'oyel' status and industrial/commercial city of Aba) can only muster 125 billion naira? So is it land mass and agriculture that's making the difference undecided?.....b'cos we can all say with a measure of certainty that it sure ain't 'tourism'!
Re: Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation by nwgoziri(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Kip cryin until i see blood dropin 4rm ur eyes,then i wil knw if 2 say sori.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions Hospital Named After Her In Kebbi / N100b Sukuk Fund Released For 28 Road Projects / Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.