Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? (940 Views)

Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Lol...guys Wat Do U Tink About This Lady... / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Money,they says gives power and Power corrupts. For a marriage 2thrive,both individuals are expected 2b humble. This is especially important on d part of lady as God expects her 2b submissive 2d husband. However,dis can be really challenging in a situation whr d prospective wife, earns say in 6-digits while d man still struggles wit a 5-digits earnings. Most men who venture in2 such a relationship are tagged as "gold-diggers" and wil sooner or l8r lose d respect of their spouse, while 4d women,most end up usurping d headship of d man. As a man,can u marry a lady dat is far richer than u and stil kip ur pride? Ladies,can u accept wholeheartedly a man who is in a lower financial class Uhm! Wat do u think
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by Beync(f): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Are for real?
u r far behind time
u heard me
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by k2039: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]It all depends on your definition of being rich.

Let's assume she has a networth of 15 trillion and I have a networt of 10trillion. You think there is anything wrong if I marry her.

I can marry someone who is richer, afterall I'm rich, just that she is richer
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by larrymoore(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Let it be, l no dey jealous.
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Beync: Are for real?
u r far behind time
u heard me
dis is nt a mata of being behind d changing times. Cn u as a gal truly respect a guy hu earns 60k,yl u earn 1m. Dat cn only hapen if u hv d fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]It all depends on your definition of being rich.

Let's assume she has a networth of 15 trillion and I have a networt of 10trillion. You think there is anything wrong if I marry her.

I can marry someone who is richer, afterall I'm rich, just that she is richer
[/color]
yeah,dats if d ratio of ur wealth(money) is close lyk ur example. Bt if it is lyk 80:20 in favour of d gal,wud u stil go ahead wt it? Thr is a recent exp of a couple hu dd marry,d wife works wt a top oil n gas company,yl d hubby works as an agent in a cafe. Dey broke up simply cos of hu 2luk afta their a 1year+ baby,since d wife rules out d option of a nanny(marital security). She pays al d bills,hence cnt quit her job.d man out of pride refused 2quit hs menial job. ..Rest ws history
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
larrymoore: Let it be, l no dey jealous.
Its nt abt jealousy,bt an issue of pride vs d spirit of money
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by Beync(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
prof e.o.o:
dis is nt a mata of being behind d changing times. Cn u as a gal truly respect a guy hu earns 60k,yl u earn 1m. Dat cn only hapen if u hv d fear of God.
what if i tell you that I makes more money more than my man? not that i met him when i had something, but now he is the best thin that ever happen to me.

the best thing is for you to marry someone you knows very well
don't marry for wrong reasons like
frustration
pressure
benefits.
if you marry your right partner
who is richer whether the man or the woman densest count
but the level of your understanding, that's why you need to look well before you say i do
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Beync: what if i tell you that a makes more money more than my man? not that i met him when i had something, but now he is the best thin that ever happen to me.

the best thing is for you to marry someone you knows very well
don't marry for wrong reasons like
frustration
pressure
benefits.
if you marry your right partner
who is richer whether the man or the woman densest count
but the level of your understanding, that's why you need to look well before you say i do
Of course,thr is nid 4 undastndn amongst them. I'm nt rulling out d possibility of success in a marriage wt huge financial diff,cos dat cn only work if God is in dat marriage. If my wife becomes far richer than me afta marriage,i wil support her nd b proud of her. Bt marrying a woman hu has bin established already wil b subjected 2 her xter nd fear of God
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by usermane(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yes i can. And nothing wrong with that. I prefer independent ladies
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by k2039: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
prof e.o.o:
yeah,dats if d ratio of ur wealth(money) is close lyk ur example. Bt if it is lyk 80:20 in favour of d gal,wud u stil go ahead wt it? Thr is a recent exp of a couple hu dd marry,d wife works wt a top oil n gas company,yl d hubby works as an agent in a cafe. Dey broke up simply cos of hu 2luk afta their a 1year+ baby,since d wife rules out d option of a nanny(marital security). She pays al d bills,hence cnt quit her job.d man out of pride refused 2quit hs menial job. ..Rest ws history
[color=soyouquotedme]I understand what you are saying.
If she is the arrogant type, I won't marry her but if she is humble and God fearing I will proceed.

So it all depends on her personality
[/color]
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
usermane: Yes i can. And nothing wrong with that. I prefer independent ladies
Oh yes,u sure hv 2b independent urself
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]I understand what you are saying.
If she is the arrogant type, I won't marry her but if she is humble and God fearing I will proceed.

So it all depends on her personality
[/color]
Dats absolutely true man . . . Uhm! *Following*
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by usermane(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
prof e.o.o:
Oh yes,u sure hv 2b independent urself
uh hmm, anything so hard about being independent?
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
usermane:
uh hmm, anything so hard about being independent?
. Nt hard,bt wonder y âƖōŧ of guys are stil found wanting in dis area? Hardwork sure pays
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by switdick(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yes I can!!
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by duni04(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
switdick: Yes I can!!
Moniiker+post+topic=hilarious! grin
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by profeoo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
switdick: Yes I can!!
. shocked sad
Re: Can U Marry A MAN U're Richer Than? Guys,wat If SHE Is FAR Richer Than U??? by switdick(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
duni04:
Moniiker+post+topic=hilarious! grin

smiley what exactly is hilarious about them?

(1) (Reply)

Religious Differences Between My Girlfriend And I / Give Nigerian Girls A Break! / How Can U Spice Up Ur S*x Life Afta Been Married For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.