Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! (1888 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Goshen360:

Thank you once again. This has been logicboy's event most time in the year. He argues without using his own logic. He thinks he know and yet knows nothing. I'm not judging his circular knowing but I'm talking about the things of God and the bible. I guess he was only busy serving the communion when he was a Christian then..... grin

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Goshen360(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

Expalining tithes as an old testament to a christian to stop tithing and start focusing on Jesus's message to help the poor like the good samaritan is ridicule?

Your beyond lies and propaganda. You are now flat earth delusional

You see yourself. See as you dey open ya yansh for public forum.... grin. Now you are saying tithe is OT. So when I telling you on the other thread that what was mentioned about tithe in Matthew-John was still OT, your logic refused you to understand. Here you saying it's OT. Besides, was it ONLY tithe that Christ's teaching was all about You should have preached the total gospel bro.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Goshen360:

You see yourself. See as you dey open ya yansh for public forum.... grin. Now you are saying tithe is OT. So when I telling you on the other thread that what was mentioned about tithe in Matthew-John was still OT, your logic refused you to understand. Here you saying it's OT. Besides, was it ONLY tithe that Christ's teaching was all about You should have preached the total gospel bro.

Tithe is explained in the old testament.

Stoning and slavery are mentioned in the new testament just like tithing. Does that meake the Letters of Paul old testament?

I even know the bible more than you. Mtchew
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Goshen360(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hey, Logicboy, Na ya picture be that ni.... .......... grin

Wetin do you
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Goshen360(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

Tithe is explained in the old testament.

Stoning and slavery are mentioned in the new testament just like tithing. Does that meake the Letters of Paul old testament?

I even know the bible more than you. Mtchew

I didn't take you up when you were talking about that "slave" of a thing in the NT and the Pauline epistle. Do you know "slave" has two definitions

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by MrAnony1(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2012
Logicboy03:
Do you really believe in your heart that you are a better candidate than Anony and I?

God gave you victory abi? Like he did with tithe preacher Joagbaje of last year and Goerge Bush. lolz
Yes he is by far the better candidate
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by wiegraf: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2012
Why should atheists vote one that rarely engages them?

You want atheists in xtian only threads, really? Especially the ones not willing to be patient (like me). I'm not saying y'all want that, but similar reasons probably keep goshen away from secular/atheist/pagan etc threads. Again, nothing wrong there, but this award is more or else about who provided the most quality to the community, yes? So whoever you vote for ought to be someone you're familiar with, yes? Not someone completely off your radar, else how are you supposed to judge his contributions?

Goshen's contributions to xtian community are unequivocally noteworthy, he won on that alone. The vast majority of the board are xtians, so going by sheer numbers it's possible goshen impacted more people. This alone could justify his win, assuming the criteria emphasizes numbers over diversity. It does not justify an atheist voting for him though. We either don't know him or what he was up to so we cannot know if he deserved it. Only those who read xtian only threads and can appreciate his contributions in that context would be justified in voting him.

Anony? Yes, as he was on the radar at least. I nominated him early on and I think that vote was counted (though I changed it, it didn't reflect, booo). Others also nominated anony, and I think one even voted him in the finals

That said, for the most part this is just for fun

1 Like

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Yes he is by far the better candidate

Like I said before; christians can lie. You would support a christian over an atheist even when it is wrong undecided

This is the religion section.

Goshen-

-Hardly engages with atheists
-Hardly strays out of bible talking points
-Hardly engages the pagans here

When you are ready to admit the truth, holla at me.

Goshen never answered the question for a reason
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by MrAnony1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Logicboy03:

Like I said before; christians can lie. You would support a christian over an atheist even when it is wrong undecided

This is the religion section.

Goshen-

-Hardly engages with atheists
-Hardly strays out of bible talking points
-Hardly engages the pagans here

When you are ready to admit the truth, holla at me.

Goshen never answered the question for a reason
It is funny how you seem to think that once a person does not agree with you, you immediately conclude that he/she must therefore be lying. We were asked to vote the person who has impacted us most on the forum. Well, that person happens to be Goshen - those of us who felt he had impacted us voted for him as did those who felt you had impacted them voted for you. He didn't have to answer to you because he was being modest. Just accept the results in good faith. You lost, I lost, He won.

1 Like

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mr_Anony:
It is funny how you seem to think that once a person does not agree with you, you immediately conclude that he/she must therefore be lying. We were asked to vote the person who has impacted us most on the forum. Well, that person happens to be Goshen - those of us who felt he had impacted us voted for him as did those who felt you had impacted them voted for you. He didn't have to answer to you because he was being modest. Just accept the results in good faith. You lost, I lost, He won.

This is the thing that really pisses me off. I never meant this thread. to be sour grapes about the elections. Team Goshen and Goshen himself came here to accuse me and argue about the elction

So when you claim that I dont accept the results, you are being foolish. There are simply more christians than atheists here and I mentioned that End of story.

If Goshen really impacted you, why have you argued more with me over this year? Why have you engaged more with me over this year?
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Only God knows how Anony read Goshen's mind to know why he didnt answer the question................

SMH
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Also notice how Anony wanted to redefine the fact that this is the religion section and his better candidate does not engage with most religions only one.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by MrAnony1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Logicboy03: Only God knows how Anony read Goshen's mind to know why he didnt answer the question................

SMH
Lol, in the same way only God knows how you read my mind to come to the conclusion that I was lying when I said Goshen impacted me most on this forum.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by MrAnony1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Logicboy03:

This is the thing that really pisses me off. I never meant this thread. to be sour grapes about the elections. Team Goshen and Goshen himself came here to accuse me and argue about the elction

So when you claim that I dont accept the results, you are being foolish. There are simply more christians than atheists here and I mentioned that End of story.

If Goshen really impacted you, why have you argued more with me over this year? Why have you engaged more with me over this year?

In case you haven't noticed, I don't tend to argue against those I agree with and learn from
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by 2good(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
I think it is almost impossible for an Atheist to win this section even if you post 24hrs a day. There are just too many religious people in Nigeria and Nairaland that frown against non believers.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, in the same way only God knows how you read my mind to come to the conclusion that I was lying when I said Goshen impacted me most on this forum.

Yawn.....did I read your mind?

Logicboy03:

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mr_Anony:
In case you haven't noticed, I don't tend to argue against those I agree with and learn from

That is why I also used the word "engage".

But it is okay.....everyone reading this can judge for themselves.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by tobechi20(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2012
manmustwac: I got a PM from Nairaland Headquarters telling me to end the voting (which was originally supposed to run until the 1st of January 2013) in about 24 hours. I called Mukina and told her that 24 hours was to short notice to end the election, she agreed, allowing me to extend the election for another 72 hours to give more people time to vote. And it was during the last 48 hours of those 72 hours that the team Goshen campaign group really sprung into action. Now thinking back if i had ended the election within 24 hours like i was originally told you would've won the election by one or two votes. cry cry cry
lets look at it in another way, u

God wanted goshen to win, devil oposed he plan. Initialy devil was wining and wanted to capitalise on d win. He brought order ending d election immediately. Somehow,GOD gave u an idea,to plea for extention of order. U did. GOD Mobilised team Goshen to volunteer and campagn for GoSHEN the final day.

Dis election prooves God existence. GOSHen won by divine intervention

1 Like

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by tobechi20(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2012
manmustwac: I got a PM from Nairaland Headquarters telling me to end the voting (which was originally supposed to run until the 1st of January 2013) in about 24 hours. I called Mukina and told her that 24 hours was to short notice to end the election, she agreed, allowing me to extend the election for another 72 hours to give more people time to vote. And it was during the last 48 hours of those 72 hours that the team Goshen campaign group really sprung into action. Now thinking back if i had ended the election within 24 hours like i was originally told you would've won the election by one or two votes. cry cry cry
lets look at it in another way, u

God wanted goshen to win, devil oposed he plan. Initialy devil was wining and wanted to capitalise on d win. He brought order ending d election immediately. Somehow,GOD gave u an idea,to plea for extention of order. U did. GOD Mobilised team Goshen to volunteer and campagn for GoSHEN the final day.

Dis election prooves God existence. GOSHen won by divine intervention.lol
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by manmustwac(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2012
^^^If this was the old nairaland where it was secret ballot which wasn't revealed until the day the voting ended then the Goshen camp would not have noticed that Goshenwas going to lose, therefore there would,ve been no Team Goshen campaign & defineately no God intervention grin
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2012
That wouldn't have happened. I told him, he was never going to win and i ensured he didn't. On technical ground, Logicboy ought to have been disqualified. Many candidates were disqualified in other sections based on series of bans
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2012
manmustwac: ^^^If this was the old nairaland where it was secret ballot which wasn't revealed until the day the voting ended then the Goshen camp would not have noticed that Goshenwas going to lose, therefore there would,ve been no Team Goshen campaign & no Jesus intervention
You are wrong. There would have been rigging by the atheist. This happened in 2011 in other section
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2012
tobechi20: lets look at it in another way, u

Dis election prooves God existence. GOSHen won by divine intervention.lol
You are right. It would have been an insult should Logicboy have won
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2012
toba: You are wrong. There would have been rigging by the atheist. This happened in 2011 in other section

The rigging was done by christians twice (2010 and 2011). Yet you claim that atheists will rig it? I knew that you were dull but not this dull
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2012
toba: You are right. It would have been an insult should Logicboy have won

It wasnt an insult when a tithe preacher, an election rigger like Joagbaje aka Jo-cashflow won the elction?

God is truly mysterious grin grin grin
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

The rigging was done by christians twice (2010 and 2011). Yet you claim that atheists will rig it? I knew that you were dull but not this dull
Can u see, why u can never win an award anywhere? All ur pathetic life is filled with insult and Bullshit. I hope you wouldnt get me provoked for us to go down that line today being the last day of 2012.

As regards rigging u are simply talking trash and foaming dust. In both 2010 and 2011, Joagbaje won by clear margins and apart from the polls being hidden, all those who voted made comments after voting, which made it easy to track who voted for a candidate. In both years, it was Christian vs Christian and also Joagbaje was the clear favourite. You need to learn how to read, before posting rubbish.

With the way you carried yourself loosely in 2012, getting banned for being so silly and nasty, i can say conclusively that you would have rigged, if the election was a secret ballot. Go check the election thread and see the comments pple made about you. If it was in the politics or education section, you would have been disqualified. Afam was supposed to be a candidate in the politics section, but was disqualified for number of bans. You were worse than Afam, yet MMW allowed you to participate, yet u lost.

1 Like

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

It wasnt an insult when a tithe preacher, an election rigger like Joagbaje aka Jo-cashflow won the elction?

God is truly mysterious grin grin grin
Dont even go that line. Joagbaje has and had better character than yourself. If you called him an election rigger, whats the empirical evidence for this?

1 Like

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2012
Lol, these accusations coming from the guy who claimed to have made calls to Oam4j and Jesuspoa....

Funny Xtians....

@logicboy: u should really learn to stop associating with dull people, they are like unlit candles, always needing someone to lend them some shine..
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2012
Lol, these accusations coming from the guy who claimed to have made calls to Oam4j and Jesuspoa....

Funny Xtians....

@logicboy: u should really learn to stop engaging with dull people, they are like unlit candles, always needing someone to lend them some shine..
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by wiegraf: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2012
toba: You are wrong. There would have been rigging by the atheist. This happened in 2011 in other section

You just asserted we would rig, yes? And your evidence to support this is where?

I do know that mmw could have ended the election with lb in the lead, but he chose not to for whatever reasons, yes?
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2012
wiegraf:

And your evidence to support this is where?

I do know that mmw could have ended the election with lb in the lead, but he chose not to for whatever reasons, yes?
You are making a whole lot of mistake. Logicboy wouldn't have won even though MMW claimed he was leading at some point. MMW wouldn't have ended the election without adding a caption like 'voting ends at so so and so time'
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Toba, you really hate me with a passion. grin

You cant even see your hypocrisy and outward lies because of the hate.

You claim atheist will rig the election with no evidence but ignore Joagbaje's rigging. The fact that Joagbaje won an election should even shame you before you question my character.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! / How To Recieve The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit: Kenneth Copeland / Adeboye, Redeemed Congress And The TB Joshua LIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.