Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! (8063 Views)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Vladimir Putin And Wife Lyudmila Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Sagamite:

Well, I guess it can really be in any one of Politics, Foreign Affairs,
Celebrity, Family..............., Business, Education or Crime
sections.

This is good for the Crime section cuz the woman is a money-digger. angry

2 Likes

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by lafuria1(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2012
wife file divorce, husband pays huge fine, husband files divorce, the husband still pays huge fines.... well even though they lose big sum of money, they are still wealthy.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by ohisola(f): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2012
Sagamite:

Well, I guess it can really be in any one of Politics, Foreign Affairs, Celebrity, Family..............., Business, Education or Crime sections.

U 4got 2 evn mention sports. Heard he's d owner of AC milan

1 Like

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by ektbear: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Frightening.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by brownlord: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2012
Blood of God, 48 wat say she sex wit her pussy or say she born?
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by vislabraye(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Marriage in the West is abused.
I won't be surprised if the prospective billionaire wives would pray for their husband to cheat on them. They may even go to great lenght to set him up.

1 Like

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Sagamite(m): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Rolling.:

ohisola:

U 4got 2 evn mention sports. Heard he's d owner of AC milan

grin grin grin

brownlord: Blood of God, 48 wat say she sex wit her pussy or say she born?

vislabraye: Marriage in the West is abused.
I won't be surprised if the prospective billionaire wives would pray for their husband to cheat on them. They may even go to great lenght to set him up.

Marriage in the West has become a preposterous institution where free sex is proving to be far more expensive than paid for sex! grin

Completely senseless! grin

There is no way that in a 'civilised' society a male should be able to keep his own possessions and the woman be deprived of the right to legalised theft.

I worked too hard to hand over my assets to somebody who thinks they have a right to them because I formed a relationship. Marriage is all but over for savvy males. It's a bit lonely but you get to keep what's yours. At worst, sign a gaddam pre-nup.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by ronkebp(f): 2:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Big deal!!!!! he has the money and he is paying her. She does not have to create an extra leg or hands for him, before she gets something from him. If majority of people know what a marraige is all about, you will not be asking what her contributions were? The law must have a reason for allowing wealthy men to pay huge sums to their ex-wives, we all know how men/some men think,once they make the money, they can render the women to the bare floor, because they make the money rain, so it is better they think twice before tying the knot, or else that "said money" wil be slashed megaly.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by thrugemaster(m): 2:13am On Dec 29, 2012
the woman might know a lot of business and political secrets...... She might be paid to shut her ugly mouth
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Sagamite(m): 2:13am On Dec 29, 2012
ronkebp: Big deal!!!!! he has the money and he is paying her. She does not have to create an extra leg or hands for him, before she gets something from him. If majority of people know what a marraige is all about, you will not be asking what her contributions were? The law must have a reason for allowing wealthy men to pay huge sums to their ex-wives, we all know how men/some men think,once they make the money, they can render the women to the bare floor, because they make the money rain, so it is better they think twice before tying the knot, or else that "said money" wil be slashed megaly.

"I worked too hard to hand over my assets to somebody who thinks they have a right to them because I formed a relationship."

I will be single till I die! grin

1 Like

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by yme1(f): 2:48am On Dec 29, 2012
Rolling.:

Porfavour!!
do you know what the woman went through with him or after the break up

Biko, she deserves the gaddamn money and more if need be cheesy tongue
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2012
I just luv it !

Marry rich, divorce rich. If you divorce, divorce right.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 29, 2012
Doesn't surprise me to see Sagamite here grin cheesy
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by kaymolla(m): 3:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Divorce 4 Obodo Oyibo Йą big business....if U̶̲̥̅̊ marrieD th̶̲̥̅̊e rich though......
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by babymama3: 4:20am On Dec 29, 2012
For her role as a faithful companion for 29 years and a wife for 19 years who bore him 2 beautiful children
She deserves every red cent of that 48 million a year settlement.
God has buttered her bread mightily
If na poor man it will be her loss,she will move out with a Ghana must go
Now that she hit it big,people are condemning her
Can he replenish the invaluable support she gave him for 29 solid years?
The wear and tear on her body let alone her soul
I think not
Imagine offering her ordinary 5 million a year,chicken change when she knows what they are worth
Thank God for powerful lawyers
He decided to cheat ,she left and left with a fat check,let him deal with it and thank his stars,it could have been worse
Let her live out her years in the wealth she is accustomed to,it is not her fault o jare

SHe only got what is rightfully hers in a marriage that he destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 29, 2012
what a nonsense , when you divorce someone it means you don't like her/him anymore or you can make things wok between u, how can you hate/dislike someone how can you want to divorce and still ask for his money. we men suffer sha, you see a relationship where a woman can't cook,can't or don't want to make babies, disrespect your family etc undecided undecided undecided but when you divorce she ask for your money ..na wa oooo you want to divorce go away and free me angry angry
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by babymama3: 4:26am On Dec 29, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: what a nonsense , when you divorce someone it means you don't like her/him anymore or you can make things wok between u, how can you hate/dislike someone how can you want to divorce and still ask for his money. we men suffer sha, you see a relationship where a woman can't cook,can't or don't want to make babies, disrespect your family etc undecided undecided undecided but when you divorce she ask for your money ..na wa oooo you want to divorce go away and free me angry angry

Who told you it is his money?
They were married legally not kwara ngida
In marriage the wealth is joint
The liability is joint
There is no his money ,her money ,the law sees it as their money
It is their money and she got her rightful share of it by a legal court procedure
Period

You think this is Africa where a man will marry a second wife and chase the first wife with a broom,seizing her kids sef
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 29, 2012
baby_mama: For her role as a faithful companion for 29 years and a wife for 19 years who bore him 2 beautiful children
She deserves every red cent of that 48 million a year settlement.
God has buttered her bread mightily
If na poor man it will be her loss,she will move out with a Ghana must go
Now that she hit it big,people are condemning her
Can he replenish the invaluable support she gave him for 29 solid years?
The wear and tear on her body let alone her soul
I think not
Imagine offering her ordinary 5 million a year,chicken change when she knows what they are worth
Thank God for powerful lawyers
He decided to cheat ,she left and left with a fat check,let him deal with it and thank his stars,it could have been worse
Let her live out her years in the wealth she is accustomed to,it is not her fault o jare

SHe only got what is rightfully hers in a marriage that he destroyed.

Nonsense! The woman is a greedy thief.
Nobody is worth that amount, even if she's a Michelle Obama or Beyonce.
Her companionship doesn't count and is almost worthless, he didn't need it that much and the beautiful children are also hers. He gave her beautiful children, why isn't that taken into consideration?
Who destroyed the marriage doesn't count, even if its a no fault divorce or she cheated on him, this same shìt will happen. Western men are fuçked.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by babymama3: 5:39am On Dec 29, 2012
J12:

Nonsense! The woman is a greedy thief.
Nobody is worth that amount, even if she's a Michelle Obama or Beyonce.
Her companionship doesn't count and is almost worthless, he didn't need it that much and the beautiful children are also hers. He gave her beautiful children, why isn't that taken into consideration?
Who destroyed the marriage doesn't count, even if its a no fault divorce or she cheated on him, this same shìt will happen. Western men are fuçked.

Well the court has spoken and he did not contest it so the law ruled fairly
There was a Yoruba man that tried the same nonsense you advocate by attempting to divorce his wife in nigeria when they lived in London and true true the legal system gave her pittance then she sued him in London and got half including equity from the property they had in London cool cool
The law works in civilized societies you know

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 29, 2012
I do not blame the law or the women who divorce to get exorbitant alimonies, I blame the MEN who made the LAW to favour such criminal CALLOUS acts!
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2012
If it was nigeria expresident that worths that amounts of money, you will say bla bla bla here.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by donchris369: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2012
These thread funny die. Why the females on these thread are supporting the woman the male are supporting the man. Here is nigeria mehn, all the ladies in this thread instead of you to go and build your careers and aspire to be like the ngozi okonjos, dora akunyilis, arunma otehs, funke osibodus and be independent and rich you are all on nairaland lazying your bottoms supporting a woman who lazied all her life cos the western culture favours them. Dont go and work, here is nigeria, if you lazy ur bottoms finish in your husbands house and you need a quit, your quiting without a pin.. So go work now before you lots render your lives useless in the name of settlement in nigeria divorce marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by kokogee: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2012
May be the man was drunk when he agreed to this
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by pressongodsay(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2012
k2039: $48m per year is too much.
$48m per year for doing nothing.

Frankly he messed up, he shouldn't have married, he doesn't need a wife to have kids and he doesn't need a wife to enjoy se.x.
This is why i love footballers. C ronaldo, L messi, Gerrard pique, etc all having kids, enjoying sex without marriage. He really messsed up.

1 Like

Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by pressongodsay(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2012
brownlord: Blood of God, 48 wat say she sex wit her pussy or say she born?
U neva see anything. Imagin if bros Obama come divorce him wife or oga Bill gate. U no hw much dem go pay?
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by slimyem: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2012
This kind of divorce laws should be introduced in Nigeria.
Whether the man is rich or not even count here.
The fear of parting with half of his life savings will be the wisdom behind putting straying blokouses in check.grincheesygrin
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2012
baby_mama:

Well the court has spoken and he did not contest it so the law ruled fairly
There was a Yoruba man that tried the same nonsense you advocate by attempting to divorce his wife in nigeria when they lived in London and true true the legal system gave her pittance then she sued him in London and got half including equity from the property they had in London cool cool
The law works in civilized societies you know

Where did I advocate anything? E na gba ara?
The law has spoken, that's all. I'm not bothered a bit. Its his money, not mine.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2012
slimyem: This kind of divorce laws should be introduced in Nigeria.
Whether the man is rich or not even count here.
The fear of parting with half of his life savings will be the wisdom behind putting straying blokouses in check.grincheesygrin

Do you know that, even if she was the one who cheated, she's still entitled to half.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Olalekan0(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=claremont]He could have avoided this by signing a pre-nup with her prior to marriage. [/quote There are many who signed pre-nup but still had to fork out a fortune in alimony. h
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2012
J12:

Do you know that, even if she was the one who cheated, she's still entitled to half.

Yelz and shed still deserve it.
Emotional support is priceless, but sometimes we can negotiate the price. This time, the lucky bythc got away with millions.
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by slimyem: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2012
J12:

Yes, but it doesn't matter..grin
The most important thing is having the men on a leash.
That lame ideology and silly excuse that "Men are wired to cheat or have more than one partner" can then be thrown out the window!grin
Re: Berlusconi To Pay Ex-wife $48M A Year Divorce Settlement! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yelz and shed still deserve it.
Emotional support is priceless, but sometimes we can negotiate the price. This time, the lucky bythc got away with millions.

slimyem: Yes, but it doesn't matter..grin
The most important thing is having the men on a leash.
That lame ideology and silly excuse that "Men are wired to cheat or have more than one partner" can then be thrown out the window!grin

I pity y'all. Gooluck in your search for a western mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control / Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now / Multipolarism Versus Hegemonism - The Great Power Shift Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.