Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia (13430 Views)

Can Someone Clean Up The Wikipedia Page For Igbo People? / Ijaws: Nigeria's Largest Ethnic Group - Wikipedia / Wikipedia In Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
You have opened thread to denigrate Igbos and some Igbos have also opened threads to denigrate Yorubas. Stop asking like you're innocent when you're not.

I repriminand my kinsmen when i see them misbehaving just like i have done on this thread.

I can't remember ever fighting to become a mod on this thread. Even if i wanna, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Incase you don't know, Afam bu Afam.

I gave you an assignement, Show me a thread I OPENED to denigrate Igbos else na Amadioha go strike you dead.

You never tried to be a mod? LOL, Try and be one, and lets see.

You are just a bigot as worse as Willy willy and mekuss, The only difference is that they are not snakes why deny it like you
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by OsunOriginal: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
oyb: trouble dey sleep, Igbo dey wake am cheesy cheesy

That is how they open their mouth and when we give it back to them they will start yabbing tribalism.

Oshun a lovepeddler... and then? Don't we have people we call prophets of God in the holy books who were womanizers? Did that deminish their status in those books that we cram today.

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by Afam4eva(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

I gave you an assignement, Show me a thread I OPENED to denigrate Igbos else na Amadioha go strike you dead.

You are just a bigot as worse as Willy willy and mekuss, The only difference is that they are not snakes why deny it like you
I was once a mod on this forum. Now, kill yourself.
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Get over yourself Bo
This is just an Internet site
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by MrGlobe(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Do you believe that Jesus flew to the sky? God created man from clay? A virgin gave birth?

You must have serious issues if you believe the above
I believe that Jesus flew to the sky just like oduduwa fell from the sky like Lucifer.

@topic wtf!!! op, your brilliance in digging up some threads is amazing. I want to know more about the i n c e s t case tho
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by RickyRoss1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ikengawo: I did not know their god was a w.hore. chie....

Chai chinekeeeeeee
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
I have learnt something today sha
Shocking to say the least
Enough reason for the younger generation to distance themselves from these evil fetish idols that have done us no good

[size=18pt]CHRIST IS THE ANSWER[/size]
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

No wonder every kid born there is possessed with powerful demons before they cut a tooth
Juju too much that una side
Tufia
Even twins have juju implications
Everything is juju

Imagine a people that exported juju to north and south America? grin shocked shocked shocked

What did Ajayi crowther give his life for
Eh
Una go open church,carry the same juju sumtin put inside
[size=18pt]No separation of church and juju whatsoever [/size]

because our Church and Juju have similar beliefs

Jesus ascended to the Sky, Oduduwa descended from the Sky

In the Gynealogy of Jesus Do you know that Jesus came from the lineage of Judah? Do you know who the wife of Judah who begat Perez was Tamar a prost--itute?

That shows Yoruba traditional belief and Xtianity have a lot in common

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
OsunOriginal:

That is how they open their mouth and when we give it back to them they will start yabbing tribalism.

Oshun a lovepeddler... and then? Don't we have people we call prophets of God in the holy books who were humanizers? Did that deminish their status in those books that we cram today.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/orisha?before=1338315208

Please contact the owner of the above and correct that impression

In one of the stories featuring her, she is forced to become a prostitute to feed her children and the other Orishas subsequently removed her children from her home while she was away, apparently planning to use them as slaves. Oshun is then said to have gone mad with grief and to have worn the same white dress every day as a symbol of this madness; it eventually turned yellow. Ajé-Shaluga, another river Orisha, fell in love with her while she was washing the dress in a frenzied state one day. He gave her money and gems, which he collected from the bottom of the river he lived in. She used these items to liberate her children, and ultimately married her kindly benefactor.

Oshun has had many husbands. Different tales attribute husbands to her, including Erinle, Oshosi, Orisha Oko, and Aje’-Shaluga. She is also the sexual partner of, Shango and Ogun at different points.
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by aljharem(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin orisirisi grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
I was once a mod on this forum. Now, kill yourself.

Have you now found a thread i opened? Bigot?
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

Get over yourself Bo
This is just an Internet site
Get a life

Hoesisi who is online 24-7 chased from NVS and NL now telling someone to get a Life

Nwando isnt that rich?
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

because our Church and Juju have similar beliefs

Jesus ascended to the Sky, Oduduwa descended from the Sky

In the Gynealogy of Jesus Do you know that Jesus came from the lineage of Judah? Do you know who the wife of Judah who begat Perez was Tamar a prost--itute?

That shows Yoruba traditional belief and Xtianity have a lot in common

Then why are you angry that we just realized that oshun was a who.re?
Is the information a guarded secret?
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama: I have learnt something today sha
Shocking to say the least
Enough reason for the younger generation to distance themselves from these evil fetish idols that have done us no good

CHRIST IS THE ANSWER

[size=18pt]Jesus Christ was the great great great grandson of a Prostitute Tamar wife of Judah Mother of Perez

So Yorubas have a lot in common with Christianity[/size]
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

Then why are you angry that we just realized that oshun was a who.re?
Is the information a guarded secret?

Because that is a lie. Oshun was the wife of Shango
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

[size=18pt]Jesus Christ was the great great great grandson of a Prostitute Tamar wife of Judah Mother of Perez

So Yorubas have a lot in common with Christianity[/size]

God forbid
Light has nothing in common with the kingdom of darkness
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Because that is a lie. Oshun was the wife of Shango

A wife that was living in a brothel turning tricks is no longer a wife,is she? grin
SHe even lost her kids in the process and subsequently entered psychia
High powered ashawo

Who knows sef shango may be a jigolo if we dig deeper grin grin grin

Read this again

[b]In one of the stories featuring her, she is forced to become a prostitute to feed her children and the other Orishas subsequently removed her children from her home while she was away, grin grin grin[/b]apparently planning to use them as slaves. Oshun is then said to have gone mad with grief and to have worn the same white dress every day as a symbol of this madness; it eventually turned yellow. Ajé-Shaluga, another river Orisha, fell in love with her while she was washing the dress in a frenzied state one day. He gave her money and gems, which he collected from the bottom of the river he lived in. She used these items to liberate her children, and ultimately married her kindly benefactor.

Oshun has had many husbands. Different tales attribute husbands to her, including Erinle, Oshosi, Orisha Oko, and Aje’-Shaluga. She is also the sexual partner of, Shango and Ogun at different points.
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

God forbid
Light has nothing in common with the kingdom of darkness

Tell us who the Mother of Perez, Great great grandfather of Jesus was?
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babapupa: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
And these are the clowns Seun was pandering to. Other peoples God is fair game and trash able , but common Achebe is sacred and untouchable.
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

A wife that was living in a brothel turning tricks is no longer a wife,is she? grin
SHe even lost her kids in the process
High powered ashawo

Who knows sef shango may be a jigolo if we dig deeper grin grin grin

Is Judah also a pimmp for marrying Tamar a prostituteee who was turning tricks
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
babapupa: And these are the clowns Seun was pandering to. Other peoples God is fair game and trash able , but common Achebe is sacred and untouchable.

I believe Oshun needs to be voted into that hall of shame
She has shamed womanhood
grin grin grin
I will see to it that she is in there in this nairaland if not my name is not dayokanuess
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think this thread should be moved to the religion section because dayo don turn bible scholar for hia.
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

I believe Oshun needs to be voted into that hall of shame
She has shamed womanhood
grin grin grin
I will see to it that she is in there in this nairaland if not my name is not dayokanuess

Just like you have been shaming womanhood by shaking that flat behind on youtube for everyone to see.

Thats stuff you expect from Akwunas not married women

https://www.nairaland.com/435436/video-ohsisi-praising-god-igbo
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by Afam4eva(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Just like you have been shaming womanhood by shaking that flat behind on youtube for everyone to see.

You're making an unsubstantiated accusation. I must investigate this... Oya, where's the link?
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by advocate666: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
This explains a lot. Bastardd children.
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
dayokanu:

https://www.nairaland.com/435436/video-ohsisi-praising-god-igbo

Why are you pre occupied with my female anatomy?
No man on this nairaland has mentioned my body parts like you do
At every thread we meet,you make it a point of duty to talk about ikebe
Are you a pervert?
Are you unable to control your urges?
The last time you went down this route I asked you to go and look at your momma's ikebe,you called Mukina and I got banned for calling your mother as though the mother I am is less important than the mother that your mother is
Agwo taa kwa gi n'amu
Get off my backside and find you a woman or man sef to self-service off on
As you can see I am not available let alone to a homosexual or try-sexual perv
I take God beg you
I am a flaming straight woman
E jor
Please nna a
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by donchris369: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

Why are you pre occupied with my female anatomy?
No man on this nairaland has mentioned my body parts like you do
At every thread we meet,you make it a point of duty to talk about ikebe
Are you a pervert?
The last time your did,I asked you to go and look at your momma's ikebe,you called Mukina and I got banned
Get off my backside and find you a woman or man sef to self-service off on
As you can see I am not available let alone to a homosexual or try-sexual perv
I take God beg you
I am a flaming straight woman
E jor
Please nna a

LOLZZZZZZ............... A pevert?
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by babymama3: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
donchris369:

LOLZZZZZZ............... A pevert?

This is perhaps the 6th comment in recent times
I am getting worried for the guy
No other man here has done this
He asks me to shake ikebe for him and all
Ikebe on his lips from thread to thread like somebody swore for his raggedy azz
May amadioha scatter his perverted soul
What a sleeze ball
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by lagcity(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
pathetic
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

What a sleeve ball

Why are you ashamed to shake the slate behind you, At least you put am for youtube for all and sundry. Shake it some more

In the meantime have you concluded your research on Yoruba men Yekini?

Sometime back that was your focus
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by ezeagu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
What's wrong with being a prostitute? I can guarantee there's a promiscuous Igbo or other African deity, like Owu mmiri, that was prostitute-like.

As for this attack on indigenous beliefs, well I'm not really here to sing Kumbaya, but I actually find it offensive.
Re: Yoruba God Osun A Prostitute - Wikipedia by donchris369: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

What a sleeve ball
Please dont shake your ikebe for him ooooo. Already one of our sister don dey shake her ikebe for him, so let him manage that one. I am anxously waitin for that our sister to come out with that her monicker, let me send her to the cleaners out of nairaland for life.She is now using one monicker they call gbanikiti to zuzu, i just dey leave am.

Warn him to stop disturbing you, let him go to the nearest brothel..........LOLZZZZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Intimidated By The Strong Independent Black Woman? / Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) / Emir Sanusi Dethrones Sani Umar-Ganduje As Village Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.