Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God (1326 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING TOMBO THIS MORNING. WHAT ACT ARE YOU COMPARING WITH MY FAITH ? CAN YOU EXPAND ON THAT POINT SO I CAN SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS ? undecided

So saying akpu has blocked someone's brain is christ-like?
Tell me more.
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
Truckpusher: MY BRODA I'M DONE TRYING TO OPEN THE EYES OF THESE YOUR BLIND ATHEIST THEM BUT ONCE IN A WHILE I PEEP TO SEE HOW YOU ARE PREACHING TO THEM BUT THEY KEEP ABUSING because THE SPIRIT OF LUCIFER CONTROLS THEM cheesy grin grin grin grin

Keep abusing?
Who started abusing who on this thread?
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by drshrewd: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
IgboUK: i believe that we are born, we live and then we die - the end.
it is not bizarre that u'r a Nigeria and u ain't a believer. atheism in recent time is currently gaining ground in Nigeria. people are beginning to be more shrewd with the delusion called religion. i have said it on this board before that Religion is a creation by man to conceal his ignorance. i always laugh when people talks about life beyond death(heaven, hell, limbo etc) even when their so called bible stated it clearly that the dead are conscious of nothing and have no further rewards.
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

So saying akpu has blocked someone's brain is christ-like?
Tell me more?
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. <<<
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: undecided WHY YOU NO GREE NOW ? BUT NA TRUTH NOW. THESE ATHEISTS GO YANSH ANYTHING WEY DEY MOVE FOR RECHARGE CARDS. IT IS TRUE cry

You are a despicable animal.
So without your belief in a god you would be a serial r.a.p.i.s.t?
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. <<<

Scripture my a.s.s! Today it's "be gentle and meek", tomorrow "be rude"
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

You are a despicable animal.
So without your belief in a god you would be a serial r.a.p.i.s.t?
LETS LET THIS POIGNANT AND UBIQUITOUS VERSE ( WITH REGARDS TO NAIRALAND ) DO ALL THE TALKING

PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<<< THEY ARE CORRUPT. THEY HAVE DONE ABOMINABLE WORKS. THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD. I THINK THAT PRETTY MUCH ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION grin
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
inurmind:

Scripture my a.s.s! Today it's "be gentle and meek", tomorrow "be rude"
WHAT CAN I TELL YA ? THE SCRIPTURE IS VERSATILE. IT IS LIKE A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD grin
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
AND ON A SIDE NOTE, DOES ANYONE SEE THIS POST AS A DENIGRATION OR UPLIFTMENT TO WOMEN ?
obadiah777: SAYING THERE IS NO GOD IS NO CHALLENGE TO YOU LAZY GOLD-DIGGERS. THATS YA PROBLEM, YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS. YOU ARE GOLD-DIGGERS. ITS A GOOD THING GOD MADE YALL MEN CUZ IF YOU WAS WOMEN YOU WOULD BE YANSHING ANYTHING THAT MOVES JUST TO GET RECHARGE CARD grin grin grin YOU ARE GLORY SEEKERS. OH WHITEY IS IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD AND HE IS VERY RICH AND HE IS AN ATHEIST. OH LET ME BECOME AN ATHEIST TOO. GOLD-DIGGING, INSTANT GRATIFYING, PANT-DROPPING, ANKLE-GRABBING, WHITE BUTT KISSING, GLORY SEEKERS. THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU angry grin
<<<< I NEED ALL MY ATHEIST BROTHERS ON THIS POST TO HELP ME DECIPHER IF IT IS DENIGRATING OR UPLIFTING TO THE WOMENFOLK
Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Truckpusher(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
O YE BLIND ONE HOW LONG WILL YOU CONTINUE TO DOUBT YOUR PROPHETS?
inurmind:

Keep abusing?
Who started abusing who on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bizzare That I Am Nigerian But I Dont Believe In God by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Truckpusher: O YE BLIND ONE HOW LONG WILL YOU CONTINUE TO DOUBT YOUR PROPHETS?
BRAH, SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BLINDED TILL CHRIST RETURNS. THIS IS HOW THEY WILL STAY. NO REDEMPTION FOR THEM.

ROMANS 11 VS 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

ISAIAH 6 VS 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness? / Murder. Holocaust. ABORTION / One Word To Describe Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.